The Monsters Inside Us

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does have a flair for the dramatic :P

I am back! :D Ill try to make a post now.

*Samantha crushes fourth wall with bare hands* "Another player who has not yet seen the truth of the world! Look into my eyes and tell me what truths you see."

Name: Cecilia Malone
Criminal Past: She kidnapped children and experimented on them until she was caught at age 16. Because of her spotty and abuse filled past, instead of being sent to a juvenile detention center she was sent to a home for disturbed children. But placing her there only made her urges to experiment worse and she began experimenting on the children there. Finally she was hauled off to an insane asylum.
Bio: Cecilia was raised by her neglectful birth parents until she was nine, but after a neighbor became aware of how she was being treated, Child Services came and took her away. She was then put into the system, but because she was young and still had the 'cute factor' she was adopted quickly by an older couple with five young sons.
No one really knew what Cecilia's birth parents had done with or to her, but the girl had a keen interest in experimentation. At first she experimented on bugs, keeping them in captivity and exposing them to various factors that they wouldn't be accustomed to. But she soon lost interest in insects, and because her adoptive parents didn't like animals, she turned to the next best thing; Her younger brothers. Her experiments ranged from mind games to lacing their food with small amounts of poison. None of them died but, they were greatly weakened and two of them had to spend the rest of their lives in the hospital. Nobody knew that Cecilia was the reason though.
Appearance:
Hell-Girl-jigoku-shoujo-girl-from-hell-3252428-1024-768.jpg

Follow Demon Appearance: (
D: Couldn't find a picture) She looks like above, except that she is a marionette (without the wooden handle thing). The wires are connected to her joins by way of hooks that tear into her flesh, but blood does not flow. Her eye sockets are hollow and black tear tracks run down her face. When she opens her mouth, rows upon rows of sharp needle like teeth can be seen and she had a long lizard like tongue.
Mutant Abilities: She can influence the mind or actions of someone by simply whispering into their ear, but she can only do this if she has a blood, hair or nail sample. She mostly uses her influence to get the person to follow her or act as a method of self defense for her. If the sample that she got is burned she can no longer influence the person until she gets another sample.

Last edited:
Nice. Experimenter got experimented on. Clever. Put up the Follow Demon and we're good!

Name: Matthew Brinman
Criminal Past: Killed his parents, teachers and students from the school he went to.
Bio: Growing up in New York, Matt lived a rough live. Always teased at school. His parents pretty much hated him. Got terrible grades. The little group of friends he had decided to play poker in his garage. He won almost all of them. He was driven mad by school and how no one loved him. One cold January day, he pulled out a handgun and shot his parents in his house. He then rushed towards his school and shot and killed about 6 students and 3 teachers. He remembers the screams before the shot. Only a short news report was broadcasted that day it happened. He remained in the shadows before he was captured. He is very independent, like a lone wolf.
Appearance: anime_boy_render_by_luxio56lavi-d51v1h8.png
Follow Demon Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/321/e/c/Fire_Demon_by_maxetormer.jpg
Mutant Abilities: Pulls out a deck of cards to find the victim's death; burns remains to hide evidence. Mostly invisible while killing.

(Sorry if the images don't work; could anyone PM me on how to correctly send pictures?)

I'm not sure if you'd get the death penalty for that.

Name: Cecilia Malone
Criminal Past: She kidnapped children and experimented on them until she was caught at age 16. Because of her spotty and abuse filled past, instead of being sent to a juvenile detention center she was sent to a home for disturbed children. But placing her there only made her urges to experiment worse and she began experimenting on the children there. Finally she was hauled off to an insane asylum.
Bio: Cecilia was raised by her neglectful birth parents until she was nine, but after a neighbor became aware of how she was being treated, Child Services came and took her away. She was then put into the system, but because she was young and still had the 'cute factor' she was adopted quickly by an older couple with five young sons.
No one really knew what Cecilia's birth parents had done with or to her, but the girl had a keen interest in experimentation. At first she experimented on bugs, keeping them in captivity and exposing them to various factors that they wouldn't be accustomed to. But she soon lost interest in insects, and because her adoptive parents didn't like animals, she turned to the next best thing; Her younger brothers. Her experiments ranged from mind games to lacing their food with small amounts of poison. None of them died but, they were greatly weakened and two of them had to spend the rest of their lives in the hospital. Nobody knew that Cecilia was the reason though.
Appearance:
Hell-Girl-jigoku-shoujo-girl-from-hell-3252428-1024-768.jpg

Follow Demon Appearance: (
D: Couldn't find a picture) She looks like above, except that she is a marionette (without the wooden handle thing). The wires are connected to her joins by way of hooks that tear into her flesh, but blood does not flow. Her eye sockets are hollow and black tear tracks run down her face. When she opens her mouth, rows upon rows of sharp needle like teeth can be seen and she had a long lizard like tongue.
Mutant Abilities: She can influence people's actions and thoughts.

One, can I know more about how she influences their thoughts and actions? And Second, I can't wait for the battle of the mind controllers, if you can call what Sam can do mind control.

Oh, alright then. @Hunter Accepted!

I guess it would depend on the judge. The judge would give that ruling.

One, can I know more about how she influences their thoughts and actions? And Second, I can't wait for the battle of the mind controllers, if you can call what Sam can do mind control.

Okay added it~! :D

Nice. Experimenter got experimented on. Clever. Put up the Follow Demon and we're good!

And yeah I couldn't find a good picture. T.T is a description okay?

Name: Isaac Clarke
Criminal Past: 'Accidentally' destroyed an entire apartment complex filled with people, accidentally forcibly escaped from arrest
Bio: Grew up all normal and stuff, a nice well-to-do family, at a nice public school, nothing really happened... Until he

Appearance:
Isaac_DS2.jpg

Follow Demon Appearance:
1304d1359322015-dead_space_2_necromorph_slasher_action_figure_b495.jpg

Mutant Abilities:
Powerful regeneration, very powerful immune system, ability to go without certain things, such as oxygen or nutrients, for extended periods of time.​

Reactions: 2 people
Can't help but notice that the bulk of the players (who are walking for some reason) need lory to respond

Well, Samantha can't drive. She has no clue how, so that's that.

Stealing off Dead Space, are we, @RogueSteeler ? Finish the Bio, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.