The Monsters Inside Us

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Thomas McTavish
I never intended this, but I think my mutant is also a survivor. D:

The irony I see here is that some of us are planning on entering the lab while some of use are trying to do the opposite XD

Is it just me or a lot of you are either bipolar or schizophrenic?

Anyway, are there people in the labs already? Or am I understanding them wrongly??

I think there may still be, but idk, I guess it's up to Thomas really >.<

Sorry for the short post. I didn't want to force Sophie to do something. If you want to just give me the okay Lorchenne, I can expand upon the post. Nothing sinister, I promise.

It seems there are many more experiments than just us mutants.... But the question is; Just how hard is it to escape the facility that's suffering from a containment breach or at least it seems that way from my characters perspective...

Last edited:
That wouldn't explain the scientists still alive when my own character came to...

Yeah, that wouldn't. I think you gotta work on it. Tom formed the opening scenario quite specifically.

Crap, >.< I must have been half asleep or something, because I missed part of the opening scenario... Hmmm Though I found a good way to patch it up....

XD I did, edited in that it was a dream, I feel like such an idiot X_X Meh, that's what I get for reading through it when I'm tired...

That was one of the things that confused me. Man, my brain is also not at its best. Shouldn't you sleep?

XD I was referring to when I first entered, though yeah I probably should... Unfortunately, insomnia prevents me >.<

My character is looking for the scientists in the labs at the moment, just in case anyone wanted to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.