The Monsters Inside Us

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Simba do his post and then you all can post, as I'm not sure how long it'll take Lonewolf to finish his CS.

Hey, Tantrum, I just thought of something, I'm not sure if you have:

"Ring around the Rosie,
pockets full of Posies,
Ashes, ashes,
we all fall DOWN!"

Freaking Georgie Porgie rip off can finally be in a rhyme that fits

Oie. there's a story behind georgie porgie rip off.

and thanks, Captain. I'll keep that in mind. :)

Is this RP full or can I still join? :o

Come right on in!

Name:
Sera Harris

Criminal Past:
Organized killings of eighteen people which are known and twenty four unsolved but linked to her along with twelve bodies still not found. Three bodies she revealed in prison to keep her from the death sentence for three months
longer.

Bio:
Sera was born into a normal family in the working middle class with two loving parents who adored their first child. In short, she had a completely normal childhood with no issues or events that would be considered remotely scarring. When she turned six she became a older sister when her parents gave birth to a son who they named Eric. It was at this point that it became evident that the girl was extremely protective of her brother who was born prematurely. At this point in time you would see the young child going on about how she wanted to grow up to be a teacher or doctor so she could help little children like Eric.

In her older years, Sera was what you would call a average child. However, this was by appearance only as she shifted her social mask to fit in within the torture called high school. With grades that put her in the top few of her classes and a small group of friends that she was often seen out on the streets with she was barely the type to be considered a murderer. At this point in time she began to take notice that some people began to create feelings of irritation and anger within her which at first she did not understand.

Years later while she was taking her psychology degree she discovered a belief that certain type of people were 'scum', people who she came to believe needed to be removed from the planet. This led to her first victims. Off the streets she kidnapped two girls using a drug to paralyze them as she took them to abandoned buildings or houses that were for sale. Having waited for them to awake she would force one to watch and listen to the pain her friend experienced, narrating the everything she did until the first girl died. Then she moved on to the other.

Having disposed of the bodies she created a schedule, a plan to take prisoners at certain times and enjoy the fear she created. Six months before getting her degree the murders were released publicly and she enjoyed the attention she received from them. It took till the day she received her degree for the police to finally catch her and drag her to the courts, having found eighteen bodies which could be traced to her and twenty four more which were still under investigation.

While under trial she received her sentences for each murder she was undoubtedly the murderer for. Eventually, it led to a death sentence and a set date for her to be killed by lethal injection. Despite this, many still protested for her to reveal the locations of the twelve missing that people believed was due to her. So, for three months she kept the law under her control as she played mind games with them for her own amusement. She knew she was going to die so she decided she would enjoy herself first. For those three months she revealed three more bodies before refusing to sell out any more information and a week later she was taken to finally fill her sentence.

However, that wasn't the end.

Appearance:
large.jpg

Follow Demon Appearance:
faceless_demon_by_fabutski-d57tddk.jpg

Mutant Abilities:

Not having any enhanced physical abilities or weaponry, Sera is able to generate poisons and acid from herself which she can use in multiple ways. The most common method is releasing them during even the slightest amount of physical contact.

~~~I finally got it done ^^ Took me a while.~~~

Last edited:
I am... Impressed, to say the least. Accepted!

Really? o.o Thank you ^^

Oh, just so you know, I am joining this. I'll have a CS up as soon as I come up with the freaking power. Why is it that's what is giving me problems?

Take your time, man. I'd love to see what kind of crazy killer you come up with.

Name: Samantha Grey

Criminal Past: Thirteen counts of murder, by way of torture, 24 counts of torture, three counts of streaking.

Bio: Samantha long ago lost her grasp on reality. An always changing and ever violent home throughout her childhood did not help the already unstable young child, and as life progressed even further, came with even greater ramifications. Her life has been, and as she feels, will always be a violent series of harsh changes, always swinging about her sanity as if it were a cat being shook by its tail.

She enjoys enlightening people to the wonderful world of mental freedom that is a complete lack of mental stability. The freedom to do as you wish with no ramifications, no rules. A world of endless possibility that is always shifting and changing to reveal more wonderful, and hideous, fabrications of the mind. The ultimate freedom that is, being insane. She uses seduction to reassure and lure in victims.

Appearance:
redhead-woman-with-blue-eyes-301127.jpg

Follow Demon Appearance:
Creature-270235.jpeg

Mutant Abilities: She can twist, warp, and thoroughly fuck up someone's perception of reality via touch, or eye contact. This also allows her to peer into the mind of the victim, but allows them to peer back into her sick mind as well. All effects must be present on the victim.
EDIT: I thought I should elaborate some. The deeper she goes into someone's mind, the more she needs to mess with their perception of reality, and the deeper they are allowed into her's.

P.S: I use massive pictures because I am a dick. ;P

Last edited:
*Coughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcyakyakcough* Love me!

Interesting. Mental manipulation. Accepted!

Just a question, when are you going to enlighten us on this whole "Follow Demon" thing?

When it fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.