The Monsters Inside Us

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just go ask Temper what to do with Rosie after I post.

It's alright, Lor, RL before IL. I most definitely understand that. :P

XD as much as I'm itching for this thing to continue, it's fine if it's stalling for now because of some RL problems o-o But that's coming from me, a newbie X_X

Yeah, thanks for understanding. Lemme just pick up from where I left off. Oh and for your character, Sophie is wearing underclothes in strong rain, that could be pretty unusual?

Eh, not like Sam is going to care much. She pictures people naked a lot anyway.

And York, can I just say I think your character is more schizophrenic and less bipolar. Bipolar disorder is more identified with massive mood swings and not a voice in the head. Just letting you know.

You'll get to see alot more of the mood swings later on, trust me. Oh, and just a little thing to keep in mind. That voice in his head is his thoughts converging into another "consciousness", the only reason for that was because of the experimenting that's been done on him.

Scary. I'm still typing but I figured I need Temper too. Anyway, I clarified Sophie's mutant abilities.

I said I'm typing. And that's a difficult feat with a laptop that's so old it's sulking.

Speaking of laptops, what gets to me more than that is the track pads sometimes >.< Mine tends to think I clicked somewhere on the screen and move around the sentence I'm typing in an irritating manner >.< It's a sanity sponge

Woah my cursor does that. Is it me or it's the Age of Laptop Rebellion?

XD who knows, they may be a bit too touchy o-o, and as for gaining sentience.... Let's not go that route just yet...

On another note, I was having a sweet tooth, so I went to get a bowl of ice cream and then pour some milk over it. Sooo goood. But there is no icecream, God strike down whomever took the last bowl, so I got cereal. XD

*totally didn't pig out on a box full of lucky charms just now*

Status
Not open for further replies.