The Misfits of Khalisia (it's a ~Closed~ Pathfinder thread!)

They add a sentence whic means you can't have a weapon or shield in your other hand, like with some other Swashbuckler abilities. So the change doesn't harm Swashbucklers, but with some other dex builds, such as TWF, it does.

Well, the feat was made specifically for Swashbucklers. Also doesn't help that Paizo followed the same faulty logic in gimping Dex builds too

You're taste is good. xD
I know. But I don't know why those songs wouldn't be suggested by any other people anyway.

Edit: I'm thinking about the Unsworn Shaman archetype. It actually makes sense, given the nature of my character and her personality, and ties in especially well to her background. Editing the part about Garnet is easy enough, and shouldn't honestly change anything else. I only went with Life (in the form of the Healing hex) for super adorableness, and she can get a minor spirit of life as it is, or a wandering life spirit. <.< I'll just have to wait to level 2 to channel energy and have an adorable pet. ^~^ (Well, MORE adorable. Garnet IS a fox).

Edit: Now that I'm looking at the base class again, the only real difference is learning stuff later and getting to choose hexes each day. >.> Lose manifestation at level 20, but...yeah. That's a long way off. But...I'd get to choose new hexes each day...
It actually didn't add as much as I thought. I think I'll stick with what I have, actually. ><

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I just used it as an example of some of the changes, as I think it's one of the more known feats from the books, and while it was for swashbucklers a lot of other dex builds use/used it. Others were altered more, such as Divine Protection which is now effectively a completely different feat.

Here is a PDF the official list of changes. Too be fair a lot of them, while weakening stuff, do make sense.

It seems entirely focused on a lot of the really powerful hybrid classes. They tended to be really powerful.

Dunno. Was just tired of looking at my RPs like "NOTHING IS HAPPENING" O_o

favorite anime without repeating?
Outlaw Star

also making my character true N

Do abridged count? If so, definitely Helsing Abridged. Otherwise, I don't really watch anime but Blood Blockade Battlefront looked pretty good

Current Anime I am in love with: Rokka, Brave of Six flowers.

All time favorite: Neon Genesis Evangelion 1.0, none of that 2.0 crap where they basically redux the whole thing with a new character and slightly different plot.

I prefer the live action dramas. Preferably Korean ones.
For anime, pretty limited. Favorite is probably...
Does Samurai Champloo count?
If not, SAO or Cowboy Bebop.

My big problem with anime is it usually has the same problem as movies and shows in general. Tropes are used and abused to cover lazy writing. In animes it just tends to be more obvious to me.

"But these <vampires / werewolves / elves / dwarves / orcs / demons / angels> are special!"

Not gonna lie. There is a part of me that dreads doing this thread, but there is also a part of me that's relishing it. I just hope it doesn't turn into a "The Power of Friendship" thing.

Oh god no. Ruby'll probably be all "Eww, these people are gross" (not because aasimar, but because...not her), and will at most respect them for their combat prowess (of which she has none, and even less so because I roll so low everywhere)

Xavier has enough faith in his own powers to think he can at least be alone for a couple days and still live. It shouldn't turn into a "Power of Friendship" thing, he'd just kind of shake his head and stop fighting to watch everything unfold. He doesn't HAVE to fight for these party members. He wants to, but should it turn into something he doesn't like, he'll leave.

Wyran is all for the safe keeping of innocent lives and to make sure those who need to be punished are punished.