The Misfits of Khalisia (it's a ~Closed~ Pathfinder thread!)

It was a joke!

Reactions: Felix Eriquel
headless_hecarim_by_rien945-d78ugxh.jpg

Please, why have a poney when you can have a Tiger-Turtle-Bear-Phoenix?

Please, a chick riding a boar is much more interesting (And sexy)

We all know that Ahri is definitely the most attractive here.

After looking all this up (because I have no interest whatsoever in LoL), I have to agree with Felix.
And no, not the least bit biased. ^~^

After looking all this up (because I have no interest whatsoever in LoL), I have to agree with Felix.
And no, not the least bit biased. ^~^
I kind of worded it the way I did on purpose because she has a "Charm" move that makes a target enemy walk towards her slowly, she really is an inari Fox xP

I just bought Fiora and I've been playing her after the remake. She is 1v1 God if you can't deal damage to her. Even if you can, if she Parries you at the right time you're stunned and she'll just wreck your day.

Well, considering she was redesigned as a mid laner, I'm not surprised. She gets wrecked by people like tryndamere post-6 though. Aatrox could probably handle her too. She is a damage duelist but they outsustain opponents

Well, considering she was redesigned as a mid laner, I'm not surprised. She gets wrecked by people like tryndamere post-6 though. Aatrox could probably handle her too. She is a damage duelist but they outsustain opponents
I've been using her Top, and having mixed reactions with win/loss Rates. Didn't think she was mid-lane.. but now that I think about it, she really does have some good sustain for mid-lane. She'll get melted by AP though.

She will get melted as easily as any other melee mid. Except she has tools to get in mid's face, fuck them up, and block their burst

EDIT: Is this still going to happen?

Last edited: