The Misfits of Khalisia (it's a ~Closed~ Pathfinder thread!)

I figured as much. Was just saying there'd more likely be trouble there. ^~^

Annora wouldn't be bothered by them unless they started to trample on her tenets and duties. Probably won't happen, but they might possibly get in the way of her "offering the rose" as it were. She might find the cleric a bit stuffy at times with Iomedae's strictness concerning evil and the animal loving will likely get a few jokes made. Bump that to a lot of jokes made if the animal lover acts really eccentric or if her gnomish friend catches wind of it.
Xavier loves Animals, but he wouldn't be overly pushy about it. He'd protect them and attempt to do what was in the best interest for the sake of the forest and it's inhabitants, but he won't go all hippy on you or anything. ^^

That is a druid's Job, but he understands that the Trees hold homes for many organisms and will argue with you that it is better to cut down only small amounts of trees at a time rather than large forests.

As a paladin of Shelyn, nature is beautiful, so wasteful destruction would warrant Annora stopping it. So, you have an ally if they are taking down a forest or over hunting

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You know, except for the whole "I outlive humans by blinking and know my family tree" thing. Also, something that unbelievable tends to be of either an impossible DC or simply stated as unable to be done
party pooper

trying to figure out how a mobster can be good-aligned,
I wasn't actually sure what alinement to give her really. she's a good person. she just works for a mob. in her mind she owes a debt to them.

Annora wouldn't be bothered by them unless they started to trample on her tenets and duties. Probably won't happen, but they might possibly get in the way of her "offering the rose" as it were. She might find the cleric a bit stuffy at times with Iomedae's strictness concerning evil and the animal loving will likely get a few jokes made. Bump that to a lot of jokes made if the animal lover acts really eccentric or if her gnomish friend catches wind of it.
I haven't done the background yet, but I do believe that Wyran isn't as "strict" as people will think. With what I rolled for background, he has seen waaayy to many close deaths to be a "destroy all evil". His way of seeing 'justice' is not as strict as people would have it, even if he is a follower of Iomedae. He values the life of an innocent over the death of an enemy.

I haven't done the background yet, but I do believe that Wyran isn't as "strict" as people will think. With what I rolled for background, he has seen waaayy to many close deaths to be a "destroy all evil". His way of seeing 'justice' is not as strict as people would have it, even if he is a follower of Iomedae. He values the life of an innocent over the death of an enemy.
That being said, if he introduces himself initially as a cleric of Iomedae, Annora will probably be wary since she fits more heavily into the Redeemer type of paladin than crusader. So, after they travel some, she would likely figure out he is not as strict, but at first it may be a little tense.

-played Ninety Nine Nights. Wasn't interested in it and is going to return it, but almost wants to make a goblin wizard-
-will not change characters, just wanted to point that out-

As a heads up, a large set of erratta has been released for the Advanced Class Guide. It doesn't affect Aithne, but does alter a lot of other things, like some hexes so thought I'd mention it.

Partially glad now I dodn't go for another idea I had as that's now been hit pretty badly.

O_o It would affect me heavily. I will have to research this...

Edit: I don't see any edits, and they say the errata stuff is already in there. Das ist sehr gut. ^~^
Edit 2: Now I see the facebook post I looked at is from October. <.< Will look elsewhere.
Edit 3: Woo, I get Summon Nature's Ally spells. ^~^
Edit 4: And I always just assumed 1/24hrs for all the offensive hexes anyway. <.< Didn't realize they didn't outright say that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow, a class in the advanced class guide can have two simultaneous archetypes active, and that wasn't looked at? Strange. At least only three of the characters here are taking pages out of that book.

If it helps, technically speaking, as long as there weren't overlaps, others could, too. There was a sorcerer combination I had with three archetypes. >.> I forget what they were now, though. Not sure if that was an official thing or not, though.
And mine I did more changes to race than class. ^~^ Are there Shaman archetypes? O_o

Edit: Oh. Right. I looked at those. ^//^

I made a monk with sensei and monk of the lotus to be a pacifist, so by RAW, multi archetypes are fine if no overlaps exist

For the first time ever (after 1.5 months of residency), living on the floor above a pub is loud and annoying. I could handle the band testing out their equipment during the day, but I never wanted to hear Santeria again, so obviously they start blasting that song, making the floor vibrate and knocking all my shampoo-bottles off the shelf.

Flatmate says "at least they aren't playing country music." Seems to not have jinxed it yet.

Guess I'll go grab a Dr Pepper and do thread-stuff tonight.

That...is unfortunate.
They could at least play Hotel California or House of the Rising Sun. Or really any good song.

I really should be sleeping now. So-busy day coming tomorrow. Well, technically today for...a while now. Actually. Ja.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
That...is unfortunate.
They could at least play Hotel California or House of the Rising Sun. Or really any good song.

I really should be sleeping now. So-busy day coming tomorrow. Well, technically today for...a while now. Actually. Ja.
You're taste is good. xD

Sorry I should have tried to post a link/file. Still can if some people haven't found it.

A lot of the errata is adding stuff that was likely assumed anyway, like the 24hr hex thing. Though Slashing grace, Divine Protection and a couple of other things got hit.

Mixing archetypes is fun as you can get some interesting flavourful results.

Aithne is 2 archetypes, though they don't clash (One doesn't actually change class features). If you want I can change it

How did they hit slashing grace? It seriously was just fine unless it had an exploit I couldn't see