The Mirror World

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I see more people are interested into this and Anastia was considering to potentially add more elements. Well initially i was the one who checked for ice first (even though as they said earlier this is not a valid thing untill the rp and stuff move further which means someone else could take it). Personally my choice came because of the fondness i have for ice as an element of beauty and looked foward to making a pretty chill yet not edgy ice element character. Still if it comes down to it and someone wants it maybe i could hope into a new element depending what there is. I was wondering if night could be one, dealing perhaps with shadows and the like, perhaps an endangered specie of bats or owls.

So I see more people are interested into this and Anastia was considering to potentially add more elements. Well initially i was the one who checked for ice first (even though as they said earlier this is not a valid thing untill the rp and stuff move further which means someone else could take it). Personally my choice came because of the fondness i have for ice as an element of beauty and looked foward to making a pretty chill yet not edgy ice element character. Still if it comes down to it and someone wants it maybe i could hope into a new element depending what there is. I was wondering if night could be one, dealing perhaps with shadows and the like, perhaps an endangered specie of bats or owls.
Hm... Possibly ^^ like I explained, I'm building the elements to be essential in the mirror world, and as I'm still world building, the elements are up for debate.

I also put out my second choice, lightning. I do seem to rp lightning and fire a lot in these types of rps but that's because i like them. You could add two more elements, light and dark, but it's up to you.

I also put out my second choice, lightning. I do seem to rp lightning and fire a lot in these types of rps but that's because i like them. You could add two more elements, light and dark, but it's up to you.
They need to be essential to the mirror world ^^' If I can find a use for it, the element won't come along.

As for the elements, it's only fair you make only one elemental person so everyone has a chance to get an element. Remember, too, I'd like to have one for my character too ^^'

If its elements that have a purpose then wouldn't ice be somewhat redundant? Considering it's just water. Unless it's supposed to represent a lack of heat while fire represents and abundance of it.

I know. I wasn't wanting two characters. I was just saying those are the elements I usually choose in an rp like this.

If its elements that have a purpose then wouldn't ice be somewhat redundant? Considering it's just water. Unless it's supposed to represent a lack of heat while fire represents and abundance of it.
Exactly. The elements are necessary in the mirror world to live. Each animal has a different element and they all work together to survive. Like water, wind, and lightning are used to create storms, especially if they just had a drought ( droughts can be necessary sometimes, or they happen on accident). Water, Earth, and Fire allow seeds and plants to grow, as Fire gives off the warmth the Sun in our world would, and the other two are obvious. Ice is used to create winter, so the ground can rest and be renewed in spring. Ice can also be used for other reasons, like the one you stated. Every element has a purpose for the survival of the spirit animals. In our world, the elements would just be a cool way of fighting voids. In the mirror world, they actually need it to keep living. That's why the elements may change or be added to, because if I find a reason for that element, or a reason better than an existing, I'll add or replace an element.

Reactions: a touch of dread
I know. I wasn't wanting two characters. I was just saying those are the elements I usually choose in an rp like this.
It was early when I responded, I has just woke up ^^' When I'm not focused, I tend to misunderstand things.

In that case we need an Internet element. Cos there's no reason to live without Internet.

But Explorer might successfully adapt to it's environment and evolve into Spartan. Its not gonna work, but it might.

Checking in with some tentative interest here. Looks like the main character slots are taken but I can make some side characters.

Checking in with some tentative interest here. Looks like the main character slots are taken but I can make some side characters.
I was thinking of adding a rival group, you know to patronize the main characters, making the main characters work harder to not be shown up. It'll be good for more laid back episodes, while still having a plot ^^ So if all the main characters are taken, you can certainly be apart of the rival group!

Status
Not open for further replies.