The Mirror World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've studied language evolution and language in relation to culture in my spare time, so I have a decent idea of how things work :D

So, I had 2 ideas:
First, what if the members of B team are equally as strong as the members of A team (or just about) but the reason they're weaker is that they don't have very good teamwork? It would allow for the members of team B to have a considerable amount of character development as they get to know each other better instead of already knowing each other, and it would also make sense since in most situations even a team of weaker individuals can still overcome a powerful enemy if they have strong teamwork.

Second, when you upload them to youtube or wherever, will you put subtitles on it for that subtitle button that youtube has?

So, I had 2 ideas:
First, what if the members of B team are equally as strong as the members of A team (or just about) but the reason they're weaker is that they don't have very good teamwork? It would allow for the members of team B to have a considerable amount of character development as they get to know each other better instead of already knowing each other, and it would also make sense since in most situations even a team of weaker individuals can still overcome a powerful enemy if they have strong teamwork.

Second, when you upload them to youtube or wherever, will you put subtitles on it for that subtitle button that youtube has?

The first idea was the plan ^^ The second, I'm actually not sure how to do that. I can add subtitles to the video itself when being efited, but I'm not sure how to set up the CC subtitles on YouTube.

Almost done moving :D Kinda.... The movers are only moving heavy things. We're moving the rest, but we got a large portion done. Should be done either tomorrow or Monday at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.