The Mirror World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually prefer simpler animation styles actually. Those ridiculous 3D things that Disney does nowadays just look over the top to me. Then again I probably would prefer simple given my love of anime. Also I'll be claiming Earth if that's OK.
I wouldn't mind, but yeah, like I said it won't start up for a while ^^' I want to start it know, but I want to get everything straightened out first so I have the time. You're welcome to plan ahead, just saying that life is being a jerk at the moment. As for simple animations, I'm planning on doing somewhat of a chibi style (though not quite, I have a spin on it to make it seem more traditional Japanese) since it's the easiest to do, at least for me at this point in time.

I don't usually use Earth for my magics, so I'll need some time to come up with a decent way of using it anyway :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
By the way what does S.P.I.R.I.T. stand for?

Coming up with initials that sound cool and still stand for something is really difficult :D how about Super Powered Irate Realistic Ingenious Templars? That makes perfect sense right?

Coming up with initials that sound cool and still stand for something is really difficult :D how about Super Powered Irate Realistic Ingenious Templars? That makes perfect sense right?
It does fit to an extent ^^' Dunno about irate, realistic, and Templar though

I got stuck after "powered" :D

How many more people can be in this?
It hasn't started yet ^^' Need to get out of school and psst finals first. But when it starts, around 6 for main characters, then miscellaneous side characters and such.

Aw that means our characters have to be good at strategy though. Earth mages can't do that! Earth is all about recklessly charging in because you're pretty much invincible if you turn your skin to diamond.

ok well, I was hoping I could be a main character

Aw that means our characters have to be good at strategy though. Earth mages can't do that! Earth is all about recklessly charging in because you're pretty much invincible if you turn your skin to diamond.
It doesn't mean you have to be good at strategy ^^ Just means you have to have some strategy, and teamwork.

ok well, I was hoping I could be a main character
When this gets going, I'll certainly let whoever is interested in ^^ Well, until it gets full, but you guys are almost for sure getting in, as long as you stay interested.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
If possible, I'd really love to take up the air slot! And maybe use a hawk instead?

Also this website might be helpful for those trying to choose a spirit animal!

http://www.spiritanimal.info/animal-meanings/
I was going for endangered animals, not just spirit animals in general ^^ As for a hawk, I know a Red Tailed Hawk was once endangered. I just wanted as exotic of animals as possible, since the team is from all over the world ^^

Also, it seems this is getting quite a bit of interest ^^' I feel bad that I can't start it yet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.