The Mirror World

Status
Not open for further replies.
K... I think my second choice would be lightning. That's jaguar right?

Oh BTW if I forgot to mention, my character is claiming the Earth Element, representing an (insert appropriately endangered deer species). It'll be fun trying to see how much of their appearance and personality I can make seem as regal as a great Stag would be.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Oh BTW if I forgot to mention, my character is claiming the Earth Element, representing an (insert appropriately endangered deer species). It'll be fun trying to see how much of their appearance and personality I can make seem as regal as a great Stag would be.
I like the idea of an endangered deer ^^ I thought about it, but only briefly. As for the "claiming" it's better if you say "hoping" ^^' Like I said, because it's not up yet, nothing is guaranteed.

Well, if you don't make it I'll probably end up doing it myself (minus the animation) so... Claimed works :D

Well, if you don't make it I'll probably end up doing it myself (minus the animation) so... Claimed works :D
Well, I mean she said she's gonna make it, so claimed really only works if she decided not to do it. Although I'm sure everyone on this thread is polite enough to leave what you 'claimed' be.

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread
I meant that in the end, whether she does make it or not, I will do. "hoping" would imply that there is a chance it will never happen.

I meant that in the end, whether she does make it or not, I will do. "hoping" would imply that there is a chance it will never happen.
My reasoning was more of when it is up and going, it all really depends on a few factors actually ^^' Whether or not the character is accepted, if I end up changing the elements for some reason (though both of those are slim), if no one else wants Earth (which comes into play if I don't remember to reserve it), etc. Tis why I said hoping is a better term ^^ But the chances you get what you want are high. Like I said, I'm not too strict. I will when I need to be, but generally I'm pretty laid back. There's just still the very slim chance you won't get it, and the word claimed says it's completely for certain, you know what I mean? Though the odds of you not getting Earth are extremely small, there's still a chance of it happening.

Oh yeah that makes sense. Not sure why you'd change Earth though. Thats one of the main elements :D

Oh yeah that makes sense. Not sure why you'd change Earth though. Thats one of the main elements :D
I know, tis why I said changing the elements is slim ^^ But I'm also thinking of how the Mirror World is in my head, and I may change some elements to accommodate the Mirror World, as that's where the power to wield said elements will come from.

Slightly interested. (I love the concept of spirit animals) but not sure if I should join. What elements are left?

Not sure. I know somebody wants air, someone else wants fire, another person wants earth, I want ice or lightning, and I'm not sure about the other two people in the thread. But it looks like we have six people interested. Not to chase you away.

Slightly interested. (I love the concept of spirit animals) but not sure if I should join. What elements are left?
Well nothing set in stone ^^' I may add some elements, may change some around, etc. All depends on when this is finalized and what I am able animate ^^ It also depends on who stays until it's up and running, and if anyone looses interests or leaves.

Well nothing set in stone ^^' I may add some elements, may change some around, etc. All depends on when this is finalized and what I am able animate ^^ It also depends on who stays until it's up and running, and if anyone looses interests or leaves.
I might take water if that's available??

I might take water if that's available??
You can start planning around it, but I'm afraid this won't be up until school's over so I have more free time ^^ No worries though, I'm pretty sure you guys will get what you want when the time comes.

When are you done with school. Today was the last day, in my area.

When are you done with school. Today was the last day, in my area.
Need to check my calendar. It's either next week or a few days into the week after. But like I said, I wanted to see if there was an interest before planning everything, and since there is an interest, I can spend the week or so planning the RP and getting everything finalized so I can start it with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.