Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Riley reached to take Shizuo's hand, only to pause when he asked if she knew about Japan or the United States. "Of course I do. I'm from the United States. I live in San Francisco." She wandered toward one of the shops with Anna, finding it interesting that the store had so many old looking things, but new looking things too. "So, um, do you guys think we're all from other worlds or something? That doesn't make sense..."

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Hopeful

When Shizuo encouraged Riley for having a positive attitude, Joy clenched a fist and jumped excitedly. "Woo! I like this guy! Positivity for the win!"

"Ho hum, sure be positive all you want, but we're still lost," Sadness complained, tearing up.
[/fieldbox]​
"I've never heard of this United States...it might make more sense than we think," Noel muttered. She began to try to think about what was happening, but was interrupted by a crazy man, who she'd passively listen to, for now.

@The Tactician @ShadowPrime @whoever is in that area

~Limping Along~

Greg House wasn't one for small talk.

Not usually, anyways. It was always fun to point out how stupid people were, but the Diagnostician would usually rather just be alone. So, when the idiots in the clinic came in, he was always rather irritable, as much as it pissed his patients and his colleagues off. What the Hell was with these people, anyways? Almost all of them were crazy. Or stupid. Or, they were just wasting his time with boring cases.

Usually all of the above were true.

"Is it supposed to ooze like that?"
"I think it might be cancer."
"No, we don't vaccinate."
"Are you high?"

So, when House was confronted by the odd individual that caught his interest- usually some scantily clad woman thirty years younger than him- he was quite happy... even though that usually just meant they were especially stupid.

"So... Are you like... High? Can I have some?" Asked the boy no older than sixteen sitting on his exam table. The kid's eyes were bloodshot, and he reeked of Marijuana.

tumblr_m1clsuVfl41qg8gy8o2_r1_250.gif

It took House, who'd been focusing on looking over his history, a few seconds to process this. The question was out of nowhere. For a few seconds, he didn't know what to do... at all. So, he popped back a much-needed Vicodin.

giphy.gif

"No. You can't. They're mine. You're welcome to give me some of yours, though." House, as always, analyzed his patient's reaction with quiet amusement. It was one of nervous surprise.

"Oh, uh... I ain't... I ain't got any," The boy stammered. "I don't do that sort of thing. It just hurts."

"... Uh-huh. 'It'? Care to elaborate? What hurts?" House was formulating theories about his reason for being here.

"You know... my... throat. Can you give me something to help?"

The Diagnostician sighed and started to look the boy over. He checked his throat, of course. There was no sign of... anything.

giphy.gif

The boy seemed genuinely confused. "What? But... but why?"

House sighed again. "Because, even if you hadn't been a complete idiot in picking your bullshit, we wouldn't give you what you want. Not for a sore throat. Maybe a numbing spray, or some kind of cough drop... but I doubt a numb throat is your idea of a god time. So you run along and scam someone else, okay? And, maybe next time, don't be a moron. See, I'd love to give you something, really. But you've offended me with your... well, with your stupid. Now, get out and send the hot chick with the jean shorts in, okay?"

The boy certainly beat a hasty retreat. That little incident over, House was smirking at the twenty-some year old when he passed out and ended up waking... wherever he was.

"..."

"God Dammit."

@Any one

tumblr_m38zhmLHlU1qc2r5c.png

"Just as nuts as that old monk..." Shizuo muttered before taking another breath of his smoke, "Fine, then where's your proof? I don't see how divine intervention caused this or why your chosen protector would put you, a faithful servant, and a kid like Riley here with a crazy prick like that Elliot guy who I'm guessing would snap you in half given he actually managed to break my knee cap."

He paused for a moment before sighing, "Okay, maybe I'm being too hard on you. Why don't you tell me a bit about this Talos fellow and I'll try to see what's so great about him? Who knows, maybe you're right about why he put you here at least."

@ShadowPrime
"Haha! You truly have come to heed his word! I knew it to be true, no matter the location. My lord would not forsake me. In mortal life, Talos was a Nord possessed of unmatched tactical skill, limitless wisdom and the power to see into men's hearts. Talos mastered the power of the Voice, and with it he united the lands of men into a great Empire. In southern lands, he was known by the name Tiber Septim. Back in my native Skyrim, we honor him by his proper Nord name. So great was his reign in life, when he ascended to the heavens he was made lord of the Divines. Heir to the Seat of Sundered Kings, Talos is the most important hero-god of Mankind. In his mortal form he conquered all of Tamriel and ushered in the Third Era (and the Third Empire). After death, his spirit ascended to the heavens to become the ninth and youngest divine, under his birth name of Talos. He had the power to shape worlds as a mortal...as a god? This whole scenario would not be beyond him. Why else would he bring me here?"

@The Tactician @Kaykay

tumblr_m391abGIoy1qc2r5c.png

"Looks like worthless souvenir shit to me..." Shizuo grumbled in response, lighting a smoke as he did so. I just need to keep calm while we figure something. Hopefully then, we'll run into that bastard again.

Taking a drag of the cigarette in his hands, Shizuo frowned at the idea, "Doubt it. It sounds like you and me might be from the same world, Riley, and even if not, they're similar to some degree. Either way, we'll figure it out eventually as we go along."

"Anyways, did you find anything you want, Riley? Maybe they have snacks or something up by the register."

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @The colourlessrainbow​
"Useless... god damn useless!" Add growled as he figured that it wouldn't be in his best interests to look around this store for any longer.
"Oh yes it does! It makes perfect sense, if you think about it from the right viewpoint. You see, Mighty Talos knows what we mortals could not dare to comprehend. As one of the Ninth's true supporters, I promise you that wise, benevolent Talos has a method to his godliness. If he brought us all together, there would be a reason. And I am positive that the reason is going to be made clear, if it has not already! For Powerful Talos sees all, knows all, and he can offer you answers only he knows. But only if ye accept him in your hearts...and turn to him with an open mind."

He clasped his hands together and humbly bowed his head as he approached from behind. "That is why I am here. I know this true, in my bosom and my soul."

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_m3w2xgyvQ01qc2r5c.png

"Riley, cover your ears. You don't need to hear the crazy old man."

@TheColourlessRainbow @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"Is it truly craziness to find a reason in the madness of gathering us all? To understand why we have been brought together? If that is as you say, crazy, then I do not wish to be sane."
tumblr_m38zhmLHlU1qc2r5c.png

"Just as nuts as that old monk..." Shizuo muttered before taking another breath of his smoke, "Fine, then where's your proof? I don't see how divine intervention caused this or why your chosen protector would put you, a faithful servant, and a kid like Riley here with a crazy prick like that Elliot guy who I'm guessing would snap you in half given he actually managed to break my knee cap."

He paused for a moment before sighing, "Okay, maybe I'm being too hard on you. Why don't you tell me a bit about this Talos fellow and I'll try to see what's so great about him? Who knows, maybe you're right about why he put you here at least."

@ShadowPrime
tumblr_inline_nfvsut4SbJ1r9k9lt.png

Add only gave a blank stare towards this peculiar man. Well...

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @ShadowPrime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb

"Haha! You truly have come to heed his word! I knew it to be true, no matter the location. My lord would not forsake me. In mortal life, Talos was a Nord possessed of unmatched tactical skill, limitless wisdom and the power to see into men's hearts. Talos mastered the power of the Voice, and with it he united the lands of men into a great Empire. In southern lands, he was known by the name Tiber Septim. Back in my native Skyrim, we honor him by his proper Nord name. So great was his reign in life, when he ascended to the heavens he was made lord of the Divines. Heir to the Seat of Sundered Kings, Talos is the most important hero-god of Mankind. In his mortal form he conquered all of Tamriel and ushered in the Third Era (and the Third Empire). After death, his spirit ascended to the heavens to become the ninth and youngest divine, under his birth name of Talos. He had the power to shape worlds as a mortal...as a god? This whole scenario would not be beyond him. Why else would he bring me here?"

@The Tactician @Kaykay
tumblr_m3w33b1nkW1qc2r5c.png

"So basically... In your world, he created a great empire and was regarded so highly by the people of the united nation that he was eventually deified?" Shizuo wasn't exactly convinced by the story, but he could at least see why someone would buy into it, "I guess I can respect that as a religion so long as you don't cause trouble for others needlessly... Though just one question. Most gods have some sort of opposing force, right? So what if instead of your God-Emperor, it was one of his enemies trying to get rid of a vocal supporter of him?"

@Kaykay @ShadowPrime

"So basically... In your world, he created a great empire and was regarded so highly by the people of the united nation that he was eventually deified?" Shizuo wasn't exactly convinced by the story, but he could at least see why someone would buy into it, "I guess I can respect that as a religion so long as you don't cause trouble for others needlessly... Though just one question. Most gods have some sort of opposing force, right? So what if instead of your God-Emperor, it was one of his enemies trying to get rid of a vocal supporter of him?"

@Kaykay @ShadowPrime
"Hmm...a valid point. However, if it was indeed a Daedra trying to silence a true priest of one of the Nine Lords that guide us...them surely they would cast me into a realm of Oblivion or a place more nefarious and deadly than what I see before me. Yes, this place is strange and different and you all are strangers to me...but this place heretofore does not seem like the typical Daedric deathtrap."

@The Tactician @Kaykay

"Hmm...a valid point. However, if it was indeed a Daedra trying to silence a true priest of one of the Nine Lords that guide us...them surely they would cast me into a realm of Oblivion or a place more nefarious and deadly than what I see before me. Yes, this place is strange and different and you all are strangers to me...but this place heretofore does not seem like the typical Daedric deathtrap."

@The Tactician @Kaykay
tumblr_m3w2x6YkWB1qc2r5c.png

"Daedra... Must be your faith's version of demons and devils," Shizuo noted, comparing the creatures to something he was familiar with, "Anyways, how do you know that's not part of the trap? You never know what dangers could be here that we don't know about, so maybe they want you to think you're not in danger here. They sound trick enough."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @ShadowPrime

Well... Ridley was very much disgusted. She'd picked a terrible group to interact with; there was the naive(and seemingly desperate to act 'cool') little girl, the odd and dumb-looking buff man who had been.. Picking his ear? Anddd a short girl that.. Actually seemed okay, thus far.

Yeah... Ridley needed to get out of there before one of them drove her crazy.

Of course, opportunity was presented when the particularly short girl asked what to do next. Ridley more than happily piped up, smiling innocently. "Might I suggest we split up and explore? I mean.. How else will we figure out where we are?"

@CCC Kouhai @Verite @Jeremi @ANYBODY​

@The Tactician @Kaykay
"Why don't you do us all a favor and spare the crazed explanation? Sounds like a bunch of fantasy and malarky all melded together into one big lie. Just my opinion of course."

Krauser commented as he and Nemesis made their way towards where the man and the others had gathered.

"Or you're just one of those hopeless fanatic who has too much faith in a god that doesn't exist. Either way, I doubt this was the work of some 'hero-god.'" That title sounded so idiotic that Krauser almost didn't want to say it. It wasn't really that he had an issue with religion but something like the story this priest was peddling came off to him as nothing more than pure unbridled bullshit. He also really wasn't too keen on interacting with this nut but better to get an idea of what the people him and Nemesis were surrounded by were like. Just in case things had to get a bit ugly in any case. The other guy who seemed to be dress like some kind of bartender earned a brief glance and nothing more.

Nemesis looked over those assembled and gave a resounding growl. None of them had engaged him or Krauser so they didn't register as a threat worth taking action against. But he'd keep an eye on them all the same. Even the child.

"Graaaahhh..."

large.jpg

@The Tactician @ShadowPrime @Kaykay

Last edited:
"Why don't you do us all a favor and spare the crazed explanation? Sounds like a bunch of fantasy and malarky all melded together into one big lie. Just my opinion of course."

Krauser commented as he and Nemesis made their way towards where Talos and the others had gathered.

"Or you're just one of those hopeless fanatic who has too much faith in a god that doesn't exist. Either way, I doubt this was the work of some 'hero-god.'" That title sounded so idiotic that Krauser almost didn't want to say it. It wasn't really that he had an issue with religion but something like the story Talos was peddling came off to him as nothing more than pure unbridled bullshit. He also really wasn't too keen on interacting with this nut but better to get an idea of what the people him and Nemesis were surrounded by were like. Just in case things had to get a bit ugly in any case. The other guy who seemed to be dress like some kind of bartender earned a brief glance and nothing more.

Nemesis looked over those assembled and gave a resounding growl. None of them had engaged him or Krauser so they didn't register as a threat worth taking action against. But he'd keep an eye on them all the same. Even the child.

"Graaaahhh..."

large.jpg

tumblr_m3w2x2FJgU1qc2r5c.png

"Hey, dumbass and ugly, can it. Some of us are having a discussion about why we're here," Shizuo countered, thoroughly unimpressed by the guy's boasting that painted him as a militant atheist, "Unless you have an actual counter-point to his argument, then you're spewing hot air."

@Shadwprime @TheBlueBurch @Kaykay

tumblr_m3w2x6YkWB1qc2r5c.png

"Daedra... Must be your faith's version of demons and devils," Shizuo noted, comparing the creatures to something he was familiar with, "Anyways, how do you know that's not part of the trap? You never know what dangers could be here that we don't know about, so maybe they want you to think you're not in danger here. They sound trick enough."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @ShadowPrime

"Well, if it is. That makes me your most reliable ally. Talos has blessed me himself, and in a battle against demons, devils and Daedra, there is no one better to have at your side than an anointed priest of one of the Nine. Their dark ways are no match for the holy light."

Krauser commented as he and Nemesis made their way towards where the man and the others had gathered.

"Or you're just one of those hopeless fanatic who has too much faith in a god that doesn't exist. Either way, I doubt this was the work of some 'hero-god.'" That title sounded so idiotic that Krauser almost didn't want to say it. It wasn't really that he had an issue with religion but something like the story this priest was peddling came off to him as nothing more than pure unbridled bullshit. He also really wasn't too keen on interacting with this nut but better to get an idea of what the people him and Nemesis were surrounded by were like. Just in case things had to get a bit ugly in any case. The other guy who seemed to be dress like some kind of bartender earned a brief glance and nothing more.

"Graaaahhh..."

large.jpg

"EGADS! A DAEDRA IN THE FLESH! STAND BACK!" He yelled, rushing forward, making the sign of Talos on himself before he stood in front of the beast. "Back, fowl demon! Ye will not harm anyone here, not while the Chosen Of Talos draws breath!"

"Well, if it is. That makes me your most reliable ally. Talos has blessed me himself, and in a battle against demons, devils and Daedra, there is no one better to have at your side than an anointed priest of one of the Nine. Their dark ways are no match for the holy light."

"EGADS! A DAEDRA IN THE FLESH! STAND BACK!" He yelled, rushing forward, making the sign of Talos on himself before he stood in front of the beast. "Back, fowl demon! Ye will not harm anyone here, not while the Chosen Of Talos draws breath!"

"Trust me, I don't need any holy water or magic to win," Shizuo countered before sighing at the priest's antics, "Hey there, Talos priest, calm down. I think Ugly is Dumbass's pet or something.... Then again, he is ugly as sin like a demon."

@Kaykay @ShadowPrime @TheBlueBurch

tumblr_m391abGIoy1qc2r5c.png

"Looks like worthless souvenir shit to me..." Shizuo grumbled in response, lighting a smoke as he did so. I just need to keep calm while we figure something. Hopefully then, we'll run into that bastard again.

Taking a drag of the cigarette in his hands, Shizuo frowned at the idea, "Doubt it. It sounds like you and me might be from the same world, Riley, and even if not, they're similar to some degree. Either way, we'll figure it out eventually as we go along."

"Anyways, did you find anything you want, Riley? Maybe they have snacks or something up by the register."

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @The colourlessrainbow​
"Oh yes it does! It makes perfect sense, if you think about it from the right viewpoint. You see, Mighty Talos knows what we mortals could not dare to comprehend. As one of the Ninth's true supporters, I promise you that wise, benevolent Talos has a method to his godliness. If he brought us all together, there would be a reason. And I am positive that the reason is going to be made clear, if it has not already! For Powerful Talos sees all, knows all, and he can offer you answers only he knows. But only if ye accept him in your hearts...and turn to him with an open mind."

He clasped his hands together and humbly bowed his head as he approached from behind. "That is why I am here. I know this true, in my bosom and my soul."

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"I've never heard of this United States...it might make more sense than we think," Noel muttered. She began to try to think about what was happening, but was interrupted by a crazy man, who she'd passively listen to, for now.

@The Tactician @ShadowPrime @whoever is in that area

"Graaaahhh..."

large.jpg

While gazing at the items in the store, Riley shook her head. "No, there's not really anything I want. I have a lot of snacks and food in my backpack. I was supposed to be going on a field trip today so I brought a lot of things with me. I even have some money, but..." Riley frowned. "I don't know if I should spend it. My parents said I could use it to buy lunch and one souvenir under ten dollars only," she explained.

She frowned deeper upon hearing the man who was blabbering on about Talos, awkwardly stepping away from him. "He's worse than the mormons," she commented, quickly covering her mouth. Opps! That was a bit rude to say. "Sorry," she mumbled, glancing at Noel when she spoke to her. "You've never heard of it? That's weird. Isn't everyone from earth? I-I don't know of any places outside of where I live..." She was confused, and felt almost as if she were thrown into some kind of sci-fi movie.

After speaking to Noel, someone--or something--caught Riley's eye that horrified her: the sight of the Nemisis. She let out a scream and jumped behind Shizuo, hiding behind him with wide eyes. "Monster!" she shouted, trying to pull her jacket up over her head. If Riley wanted to go home before, it was nothing compared to how much she wanted to go home now!

Prognosis: Confused / Fearful

Meanwhile, Riley's emotions observed their situation. Joy was so focused on what Riley was doing, however, she didn't notice as Sadness sneaked in like a ninja and pressed one button on Riley's control console, making her frown. "Hey!" Joy exclaimed, grabbing Sadness' hand and tossing it away. "Don't make her uncomfortable! She was just starting to feel better!"

"Sorry," Sadness mumbled, dropping to the ground and crawling away on her belly like snail.

Disgust, who was watching Riley's actions while Joy was dealing with Sadness, grumbled upon seeing the annoying Talos worshiper. "Ew, how annoying. I'll take care of this," she said, pressing a button on Riley's console to make her say a rude comment about how he was worse than mormons.

Joy gasped and pushed Disgust away, waving a finger at her. "Don't do that!" she warned, quickly taking hold of the controls again to make Riley regret that silly comment. Joy wasn't able to keep control of things for long though.

When Riley saw the Nemisis, Fear exploded, shoving Joy away from the controls as he took the reigns. "Ahhhhh! What in the world is that!?!?! RED ALERT! MONSTER! ACTIVATE HIDE MODE!" he pressed a button on the controls, making Riley cower behind Shizuo.
[/fieldbox]

@The Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow @Kaykay @TheBlueBurch @ShadowPrime

While gazing at the items in the store, Riley shook her head. "No, there's not really anything I want. I have a lot of snacks and food in my backpack. I was supposed to be going on a field trip today so I brought a lot of things with me. I even have some money, but..." Riley frowned. "I don't know if I should spend it. My parents said I could use it to buy lunch and one souvenir under ten dollars only," she explained.

She frowned deeper upon hearing the man who was blabbering on about Talos, awkwardly stepping away from him. "He's worse than the mormons," she commented, quickly covering her mouth. Opps! That was a bit rude to say. "Sorry," she mumbled, glancing at Noel when she spoke to her. "You've never heard of it? That's weird. Isn't everyone from earth? I-I don't know of any places outside of where I live..." She was confused, and felt almost as if she were thrown into some kind of sci-fi movie.

After speaking to Noel, someone--or something--caught Riley's eye that horrified her: the sight of the Nemisis. She let out a scream and jumped behind Shizuo, hiding behind him with wide eyes. "Monster!" she shouted, trying to pull her jacket up over her head. If Riley wanted to go home before, it was nothing compared to how much she wanted to go home now!

Prognosis: Confused / Fearful

Meanwhile, Riley's emotions observed their situation. Joy was so focused on what Riley was doing, however, she didn't notice as Sadness sneaked in like a ninja and pressed one button on Riley's control console, making her frown. "Hey!" Joy exclaimed, grabbing Sadness' hand and tossing it away. "Don't make her uncomfortable! She was just starting to feel better!"

"Sorry," Sadness mumbled, dropping to the ground and crawling away on her belly like snail.

Disgust, who was watching Riley's actions while Joy was dealing with Sadness, grumbled upon seeing the annoying Talos worshiper. "Ew, how annoying. I'll take care of this," she said, pressing a button on Riley's console to make her say a rude comment about how he was worse than mormons.

Joy gasped and pushed Disgust away, waving a finger at her. "Don't do that!" she warned, quickly taking hold of the controls again to make Riley regret that silly comment. Joy wasn't able to keep control of things for long though.

When Riley saw the Nemisis, Fear exploded, shoving Joy away from the controls as he took the reigns. "Ahhhhh! What in the world is that!?!?! RED ALERT! MONSTER! ACTIVATE HIDE MODE!" he pressed a button on the controls, making Riley cower behind Shizuo.
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_m3919hMY2d1qc2r5c.png

"Dammit, now Ugly's scared Riley..." What I wouldn't do to be able to pop him and Dumbass right now... Shizuo turned away from the group and crouched to Riley's level again, putting a hand on her head to try and calm her down, "Don't worry, Riley. I won't Ugly hurt you, okay?" Knowing she probably wouldn't be comfortable around the hulking mass of dumb muscles, he gently took one of her hands, "Come on, let's go outside and sit on one of the benches. That way, we won't be near those two, okay?" He made a gesture for the priest to follow as well, not wanting a fight to start.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow @Kaykay @TheBlueBurch @ShadowPrime

She'd give his butt a little pat. "You should take it on tour!"

@Hospes @CCC Kouhai @Verite
Well... Ridley was very much disgusted. She'd picked a terrible group to interact with; there was the naive(and seemingly desperate to act 'cool') little girl, the odd and dumb-looking buff man who had been.. Picking his ear? Anddd a short girl that.. Actually seemed okay, thus far.

Of course, opportunity was presented when the particularly short girl asked what to do next. Ridley more than happily piped up, smiling innocently. "Might I suggest we split up and explore? I mean.. How else will we figure out where we are?"

Wowza.

Did his ass just get slapped?

5520514+_8927c08a287ea399432d76c4c9c1bfba.jpg

"Huuuh? Split up? Why? I say we move together as a group! What kinda idiot cares more about covering more ground quickly than leaving some people alone?! You could get hurt on your own, or even hurt someone! You do look like the menacing type that would try to plot something, I'll bet!" He exclaimed, essentially giving Riri a small noogie with just his finger.

Just you wait, I'll make this Team Joseph and you all are going to like it.

Still, that idea...

"Still, may as well go talk to other people. If there are any around. Leeet's gooo!" He exclaimed, beginning to march over to where other people might be.

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Hospes @PEEPS WHO WANNA COME INTO CONTACT WITH TEAM JOSEPH​

"Dumbass and ugly. How unfortunate that I've found myself not among equals but those who use children level insults in what I had hoped would be adult conversation. As for a counter-point? Given the ludicrous nature of the man's prattling, I figured that would have been proof enough. But I'll give one if you're insistent. Religion's nothing more than a crutch. Something for poor souls in time of weakness to hope on and hold close to them and to bring them safety and luck in their tasks. Others look to it as having all the answers to every obstacle one runs into. Never once have I ever seen that be the case. That being said, you'd best do well to keep all this religious theorizing to yourself and those who wish to indulge your little fantasy. I'm more in favor of finding a practical solution as to why we're all here."

Krauser spoke before noticing the rather outlandish reaction that the old fool had towards Nemesis. While Krauser would have just brushed it aside in favor of it just being the actions of a senile old man, Nemesis didn't take too kindly to what the B.O.W interpreted as a hostile action taken towards it. "Graaaaaaah..!" Nemesis growled as he began to lumber forward towards the priest, right hand balled up into a fist.

Heimskir_zpsrv8g8xei.png

[TARGET:???
THREAT LEVEL:HOSTILE
ACTION:MURDER.]

"Damn old fool..." Jack thought to himself as he shot a pointed glance Nemesis's way. Krauser had a feeling he wasn't going to win too many friends and while that would have been fine with him, they would have no doubt turned openly hostile if Nemesis went on a rampage. So slyly reaching a hand into his pocket, Jack flipped the button on the remote he used to control Nemesis. As Nemesis continued to approach the priest, he suddenly came to a halt in his stride and his hand ceased being a fist. Turning to make his way back towards Krauser, Nemesis shot a brief look towards Riley before continuing on his way.

THREAT LEVEL:ZERO.
ACTION:NOT ENGAGE]

"Grrrr..." Nemesis rumbled out as he resumed his spot next to Krauser who was relieved that the remote had worked. Wesker and the other Umbrella scientists had designed it well. But how long it would continue to keep the beast docile remained to be seen. Krauser could only hope long enough to figure out the reason for him being here and get back to complete his mission. But one thing was for certain. They couldn't remain around this priest anymore, lest he risk possibly losing control of Nemesis. With that, Krauser turned to walk off. "Nemesis T-Type. Follow." He'd order and Nemesis followed it to the letter, for now anyway.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShadowPrime

"Dumbass and ugly. How unfortunate that I've found myself not among equals but those who use children level insults in what I had hoped would be adult conversation. As for a counter-point? Given the ludicrous nature of the man's prattling, I figured that would have been proof enough. But I'll give one if you're insistent. Religion's nothing more than a crutch. Something for poor souls in time of weakness to hope on and hold close to them and to bring them safety and luck in their tasks. Others look to it as having all the answers to every obstacle one runs into. Never once have I ever seen that be the case. That being said, you'd best do well to keep all this religious theorizing to yourself and those who wish to indulge your little fantasy. I'm more in favor of finding a practical solution as to why we're all here."

Krauser spoke before noticing the rather outlandish reaction that the old fool had towards Nemesis. While Krauser would have just brushed it aside in favor of it just being the actions of a senile old man, Nemesis didn't take too kindly to what the B.O.W interpreted as a hostile action taken towards it. "Graaaaaaah..!" Nemesis growled as he began to lumber forward towards the priest, right hand balled up into a fist.

Heimskir_zpsrv8g8xei.png

THREAT LEVEL:HOSTILE
ACTION:MURDER.]

"Damn old fool..." Jack thought to himself as he shot a pointed glance Nemesis's way. Krauser had a feeling he wasn't going to win too many friends and while that would have been fine with him, they would have no doubt turned openly hostile if Nemesis went on a rampage. So slyly reaching a hand into his pocket, Jack flipped the button on the remote he used to control Nemesis. As Nemesis continued to approach the priest, he suddenly came to a halt in his stride and his hand ceased being a fist. Turning to make his way back towards Krauser, Nemesis shot a brief look towards Riley before continuing on his way.

THREAT LEVEL:ZERO.
ACTION:NOT ENGAGE]

"Grrrr..." Nemesis rumbled out as he resumed his spot next to Krauser who was relieved that the remote had worked. Wesker and the other Umbrella scientists had designed it well. But how long it would continue to keep the beast docile remained to be seen. Krauser could only hope long enough to figure out the reason for him being here and get back to complete his mission. But one thing was for certain. They couldn't remain around this priest anymore, lest he risk possibly losing control of Nemesis. With that, Krauser turned to walk off. "Nemesis T-Type. Follow." He'd order and Nemesis followed it to the letter, for now anyway.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShadowPrime

tumblr_inline_nfvsupxybe1r9k9lt.png

"Hmmm... what an interesting specimen you have there..." Add couldn't help himself but express genuine interest in this strange creature 'Nemesis' that Krauser had with him. If he had his Dynamos with him and not broken as they were now, he would run a scan on Nemesis.

@TheBlueBurch @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShadowPrime @The Tactician

Wowza.

Did his ass just get slapped?

5520514+_8927c08a287ea399432d76c4c9c1bfba.jpg

"Huuuh? Split up? Why? I say we move together as a group! What kinda idiot cares more about covering more ground quickly than leaving some people alone?! You could get hurt on your own, or even hurt someone! You do look like the menacing type that would try to plot something, I'll bet!" He exclaimed, essentially giving Riri a small noogie with just his finger.

Just you wait, I'll make this Team Joseph and you all are going to like it.

Still, that idea...

"Still, may as well go talk to other people. If there are any around. Leeet's gooo!" He exclaimed, beginning to march over to where other people might be.

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Hospes @PEEPS WHO WANNA COME INTO CONTACT WITH TEAM JOSEPH​

Ririchiyo snapped once she received a "noogie" from Joseph.

Nu4xwBQ.png

"W-Would you cut that out?!" Wow. For such a short girl, Ririchiyo does get annoyed easily. She moved away from the giant freak as she stepped closer to the one female named Ridley. "As much as I would like to separate, I rather travel in a group."

NLq45xj.png

"Either way, I would like to know who else is stuck here..."

Maybe I may be able to find that no good half youkai servant. He's bound to be here somewhere.. I don't want to go through this alone.
@Verite
@Jeremi
@Hospes
@EVERYONE INTERACT PLS

tumblr_m3919hMY2d1qc2r5c.png

"Dammit, now Ugly's scared Riley..." What I wouldn't do to be able to pop him and Dumbass right now... Shizuo turned away from the group and crouched to Riley's level again, putting a hand on her head to try and calm her down, "Don't worry, Riley. I won't Ugly hurt you, okay?" Knowing she probably wouldn't be comfortable around the hulking mass of dumb muscles, he gently took one of her hands, "Come on, let's go outside and sit on one of the benches. That way, we won't be near those two, okay?" He made a gesture for the priest to follow as well, not wanting a fight to start.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow @Kaykay @TheBlueBurch @ShadowPrime

When Shizuo moved and placed a hand on the top of her head, Riley blinked. "A-Are you sure it won't hurt me? It looks like a monster!" Riley squeezed her eyes shut for a second, trying to think of something to make herself feel better. Maybe... it was a man in a costume? Riley remembered her dad telling her that most scary things were just men in costumes so it was possible. When Shizuo took one of her hands Riley nodded, deciding it really would be best to go with him and leave the area with someone so scary lurking around. "S-Sure, let's get out of here," she agreed, moving to follow Shizuo out with whoever else decided to come along.

Prognosis: Concerned / Fearful

Meanwhile, Joy and Fear had an arm wrestling match over Riley's mental controls. Joy managed to make Riley feel a bit more positive for a second, giving her hope that perhaps the monster was a man in a mask or something not so scary. Fear frowned, unhappy with the thoughts Joy had given her. "Bad idea! Don't give Riley false hope! That thing was clearly some kind of monster! It's not wearing a mask," he said, bopping Joy on the head.

"H-Hey!" Joy complained, rubbing her head. "I was just trying to help! At least I'm doing something to make her feel better rather than causing her to get more upset!"
[/fieldbox]

tumblr_inline_nfvsupxybe1r9k9lt.png

"Hmmm... what an interesting specimen you have there..." Add couldn't help himself but express genuine interest in this strange creature 'Nemesis' that Krauser had with him. If he had his Dynamos with him and not broken as they were now, he would run a scan on Nemesis.

@TheBlueBurch @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShadowPrime @The Tactician
Pausing in his walk, Krauser turned to look at Add as he complimented Nemesis. Admiring the abomination was probably the best way to describe a reaction like this. Krauser didn't feel too strongly one way or the other about Nemesis. He was just a tool to be used to help better complete the tasks that Wesker had laid out for him to do. He was intelligent enough to follow orders which Krauser could agree was noticeable. But it still hadn't been enough to get the job done.

They couldn't give Nemesis full intelligence which would have veered the line between simply following pre-programmed orders or actually gaining sentience. Wesker himself didn't even really seem to hold the Nemesis model of Tyrants with much affection. He held a begrudging respect for their ability to follow orders. But he also pointed out their key flaw which was that when they suffered heavy damage, their intelligence suffered as well. If they were sufficiently damaged enough they'd be nothing more than brutes.

But that was what Krauser was for. To make sure that there was someone holding Nemesis's leash and that he wouldn't get beaten to the point it'd effect his intelligence. If that happened then Nemesis was not only a risk to Umbrella's enemies but Umbrella itself. In conclusion Nemesis was seen more as a double edged sword in that regard and was treated as such. So it was with much suspicion that Krauser responded to Add.

"You're welcome to come a bit closer and see how interesting he really is."

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.