Status
Not open for further replies.

Well... This guy was certainly helpful, huh? It took every at least a third of Ridley's willpower to refrain from just walking away; maybe even throwing in a slap before doing so. But, she quickly reminded herself that, in a foreign and possibly dangerous setting like this.. Letting herself seem hostile or assholish was a massive no-no. Maybe the Siren wasn't a genius, but she was fairly smart; and it didn't exactly take much intelligence to know that.

So, she just laughed lightly. "Heh. You're funny.. I like that," she mused, thoughtfully. The statement was partially true.. In that she did like funny people. And the statement was semi-funny to her. But Jojo wasn't getting through to her enough for him to be among the very few people that received sincere approval from her. Poor him. =|

@Verite @Jeremi @Anybody​
Let us play the saddest song on the smallest violin for JoJo.

af5e2c7c59d641b69035b5afefad51c0.png

Who knows what was going on in that mind of his right now?

@Jeremi @Hospes

Joseph Joestar: Prologue - The First Crusader

"HUUUUUUH? WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!"

A certain obnoxious British voice would ring out for anyone nearby. How the hell did he even get here? Who were these people? Why should he care? Well... maybe that was the wrong attitude to take. He'd probably have to care in a place like this. It seemed sinister! Just like Mexico and Italy before, the place gave the young, oddly dressed man a bad feeling.

"Tch. Hmm... no good's gonna come outta doin' nothing," Joseph Joestar murmured to himself, pacing back and forth in a circle, crossing his arms and just about ignoring most other people nearby.

He didn't know for sure, but he felt like he had yet another bizarre adventure ahead of them.

Uh... well, may as well talk to someone. Like maybe a cute girl.

What Suzie Q didn't know didn't hurt her.

Now, what Lisa Li--Err, Mommy and Grandma Erina knew would definitely hurt him a lot.​

Ooh, a cute girl.

Niiice!

"Brown like the stuff that comes outta my ass! This place is uuuugly!" Joseph exclaimed obnoxiously, crossing his arms with an almost grumpy look, "I guess you don't have any idea where I am?"

@Jeremi @Anybody​

"Nope!" Came Penny's very helpful reply.

After a good while of just sitting still(something that Ridley hated doing; after being kidnapped, it made her feel.. Vulnerable), Ridley finally mustered the strength and energy to get up and, of course, poke around a bit. After all... It was one of the Siren's many talents. Getting into things she shouldn't be, that is.. As though her kidnapping wasn't proof enough of that. Even so, she was much slower right now... Still trying to catch her breath and focus on what was happening.

First things first; where the hell was she?

Her amber-gold eyes scanned the area quietly. And, though everything was a little blurry, she could make things out alright. The most obvious was, well, that there were people. A lot of people, at that; presumably all just as lost and confused about what was happening as the Siren was(despite that her calm and cool facade hid that fact). Then, there were the oddly colored trees... Though, considering that she was a Caster that had seen countless odd, unnatural, and outright disturbing things in her own world... This feature didn't exactly faze her.

Next, there were the places to explore; the trees, the empty shops, and... Hallways. Hm. Considering all of her injuries... Ridley, after a good few minutes of simply pondering her options and assessing the situation, ended up simply deciding to scope out the people. See what they knew, if they knew anything at all.

But, to her dissatisfaction, it appeared most of the folk around the place were in large groups; something Ridley didn't have the patience to deal with. She highly disliked people.. And so the fewer she'd have to put up with, the better. So.. Who could she converse with that wouldn't drag her into a crowd? It really didn't appear that there were many options that fit that desire. What a pity. But, right about then, something caught the attractive young woman's eyes: A pair of people, away from the crowd.

Perfect.

Seemingly without a single care in the world, Ridley sashayed over to the pair, offering an unnoticably fake smile: a convincing one. Probably only convincing due to years of having to fake them, after her Claiming.

Ridley-ridley-duchannes-34290339-212-300.jpg

"Heya, Muscles. Ginger. Any idea where we happen to be?" she asked, sweetly, golden eyes hidden behind her dark sunglasses.

@Jeremi @Verite @Anybody​

"Nope! But it sure is pretty, huh?" The new girl looked pretty too...Penny wasn't quite sure about the sunglasses, though she'd heard cool people wore them even at night. She was probably a cool kid then.

"Huuuh? What are ya asking me for? All's I know is that I already wanna be back home," he grumbled, scratching his head and putting a hand on his hip, "Not used to these kinds of situations. Say, what's your name anyway? My name's... Joestar. Joseph Joestar. Friends call me JoJo," he said with a confident smile.

Even if he didn't know what was going on, all he would need to do was kick ass, take names, and then all of his problems would go away.

@Jeremi @Hospes

"Salutations! I'm Penny!" She replied to the two. Wait...did Joseph just say friends call him Jojo? "Does that mean...I can call you Jojo?" She asked hopefully.

Hm... A failure. What a pity, she thought to herself when Joseph admitted he didn't know where they were. But.. No matter. After all, regardless of whether these people knew where they were; allies could come in handy. So, the female didn't let her disappointment show in the slightest, and found her expression turning sincere upon Jojo's next question. "The name's Ridley Duchannes.. And you best not forget it," she replied with a sly grin and a playful wink. "Pleasure to meet you."

Little did anyone here know... Ridley was an assholish manipulator. So everyone best look the fuck out.. Even if it was near impossible to see through her trained little facade and her damn aura.

With that, though, Ridley moved to a new topic. "So, if you don't know where we are, either.. Were you in the dark for what felt like ages, too?" she inquired, tilting her head.

"It's remembered, Ridley Duchannes!" Penny smiled at the girl. "Are you wearing your sunglasses because you're 'too cool for school'?" She emphasized that by doing air quotes.

Lucky for you, Joseph doesn't need to be enchanted by magic or shit if you were attractive enough. Even if he was married, but don't tell his wife :|

Well, Ridley was like, what, 18? That was like the same age as Joseph. Woo. Ripe age.

ytAdPjC.png

"Who knows, hot pants? I can't even remember what I had for breakfast when I woke up."

"Well, technically, I didn't have anything when I did wake up here, but..."

He was smarter than he looked. Honest.

@Jeremi @Hospes @PEEPS WANTIN' TO INTERACT​

Yay Penny hadn't eaten either! Penny's potential new friend had a lot in common, clearly. "I was going to do a thing, and then I woke up here and...I can't remember what the thing was now."

Well... This guy was certainly helpful, huh? It took every at least a third of Ridley's willpower to refrain from just walking away; maybe even throwing in a slap before doing so. But, she quickly reminded herself that, in a foreign and possibly dangerous setting like this.. Letting herself seem hostile or assholish was a massive no-no. Maybe the Siren wasn't a genius, but she was fairly smart; and it didn't exactly take much intelligence to know that.

So, she just laughed lightly. "Heh. You're funny.. I like that," she mused, thoughtfully. The statement was partially true.. In that she did like funny people. And the statement was semi-funny to her. But Jojo wasn't getting through to her enough for him to be among the very few people that received sincere approval from her. Poor him. =|

Oh had one of them said something funny? Best act casual. "Hahahaha!" And a punch on Joseph's shoulder for good measure.

@Verite @Hospes

Let us play the saddest song on the smallest violin for JoJo.

af5e2c7c59d641b69035b5afefad51c0.png

Who knows what was going on in that mind of his right now?

@Jeremi @Hospes

That was.. Quite the expression.

"Nope!" Came Penny's very helpful reply.

"Nope! But it sure is pretty, huh?" The new girl looked pretty too...Penny wasn't quite sure about the sunglasses, though she'd heard cool people wore them even at night. She was probably a cool kid then.

"Salutations! I'm Penny!" She replied to the two. Wait...did Joseph just say friends call him Jojo? "Does that mean...I can call you Jojo?" She asked hopefully.

"It's remembered, Ridley Duchannes!" Penny smiled at the girl. "Are you wearing your sunglasses because you're 'too cool for school'?" She emphasized that by doing air quotes.

Yay Penny hadn't eaten either! Penny's potential new friend had a lot in common, clearly. "I was going to do a thing, and then I woke up here and...I can't remember what the thing was now."

Oh had one of them said something funny? Best act casual. "Hahahaha!" And a punch on Joseph's shoulder for good measure.

@Verite @Hospes

Oh... Great. Of course the two people she chose to speak to had to be stupid or annoying in her eyes. Then again.. There weren't many people the girl didn't find stupid and annoying, so maybe it was just her. Either way, the girl's peppiness was a massive put-off. Despite, she still offered a smile. "I am not sure I would say I am too cool for school.." she replied, thoughtfully. "..But I would say yes." Because that made total sense.

The answer to her question did make Ridley nod, though. "Huh.. Got it."

@Jeremi @Verite @Whoever​

tumblr_nro4vjIbzx1ri3cnzo9_250.png

W-What's this place... Where's Soushi... Tch, that dumb half-youkai must have gone somewhere else... At times, I hate it when he leave me all alone, but I suppose I should be figuring out what to do, huh? Ririchiyo would head towards someone close by, intervening on their conversation. She took a deep breath before speaking,

tumblr_nro4vjIbzx1ri3cnzo5_250.png

"Hello. My name is Ririchiyo Shirakiin. Do any of you know where we are or what we're supposed to do?"
@Hospes
@Verite
@ANYONEPLSHELP​

@Verite @Hospes
Did she just do that?

Did that joking gesture even exist back in the '30s? 'Cause she gonna get beat up if--​

W-What's this place... Where's Soushi... Tch, that dumb half-youkai must have gone somewhere else... At times, I hate it when he leave me all alone, but I suppose I should be figuring out what to do, huh? Ririchiyo would head towards someone close by, intervening on their conversation. She took a deep breath before speaking,

"Hello. My name is Ririchiyo Shirakiin. Do any of you know where we are or what we're supposed to do?"
@Hospes
@Verite
@ANYONEPLSHELP​
Oh, hello.

Ho, boy. This again.

Picking out his ear with his finger, Joseph shrugged with one arm.

"Beats me. I just woke up here, and from the looks of it, seems like these two did the same. Something's definitely not right here," He mused, putting the same hand he just picked his ear with on his chin in thought, before looking down at her, "The name's Joestar. Joseph Joestar."

Heh, she was pretty short.

Heh heh, he was surrounded by attractive women. It seemed that the myths were true. Men were just automatically more attractive when they were married.

@CCC Kouhai @Hospes @Jeremi

Ririchiyo didn't like the looks of this... Joseph. Especially the way that he was looking at her.

I-Is he he making fun of my height?!

tumblr_nrq42kRAF91ri3cnzo7_250.png

"Wonderful," She slightly grumbled, "well, what now?" Riri noticed that Joseph placed the finger that was used to clean out his ear on his chin. She tried her best not to comment or insult that gesture, and instead focused on the others surrounding him.

That was.. Quite the expression.

Oh... Great. Of course the two people she chose to speak to had to be stupid or annoying in her eyes. Then again.. There weren't many people the girl didn't find stupid and annoying, so maybe it was just her. Either way, the girl's peppiness was a massive put-off. Despite, she still offered a smile. "I am not sure I would say I am too cool for school.." she replied, thoughtfully. "..But I would say yes." Because that made total sense.

The answer to her question did make Ridley nod, though. "Huh.. Got it."

@Jeremi @Verite @Whoever​

"That. Is. So. Cool!" Penny replied in turn.

@Hospes
@Verite
@ANYONEPLSHELP​

Penny would wave at the new girl. "Hi! I'm Penny! And nope! But it's really pretty here, huh?"

@CCC Kouhai @Hospes @Verite

@TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @The Tactician

When Shizuo returned to her side, Riley shrugged her shoulders and began to play with her hands. "Well, I'm not hurt, but I still... don't want to be here right now. My teacher is gonna flip out when she sees I didn't show up for class." Riley bit her lip. "And my parents-- Ugh, I already ran away from home once and made them upset. I don't want to disappear and hurt their feelings again..." At least this time it wasn't her fault that she was missing, but Riley still didn't like the idea of upsetting her parents, not after things had just started to get better.

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Worried

Fear moved in next to Joy. Riley was already feeling better with Joy at the helm of her controls, but with Fear's presence nearby Riley still seemed worried and anxious. "Don't hover so close," Joy warned Fear. "I'm trying to cheer her up a little to at least keep her positive."
[/fieldbox]​

When Shizuo returned to her side, Riley shrugged her shoulders and began to play with her hands. "Well, I'm not hurt, but I still... don't want to be here right now. My teacher is gonna flip out when she sees I didn't show up for class." Riley bit her lip. "And my parents-- Ugh, I already ran away from home once and made them upset. I don't want to disappear and hurt their feelings again..." At least this time it wasn't her fault that she was missing, but Riley still didn't like the idea of upsetting her parents, not after things had just started to get better.

Fear moved in next to Joy. Riley was already feeling better with Joy at the helm of her controls, but with Fear's presence nearby Riley still seemed worried and anxious. "Don't hover so close," Joy warned Fear. "I'm trying to cheer her up a little to at least keep her positive."
[/fieldbox]​
tumblr_inline_n89990JUS51sjz6pf.png

Hajime sighed as Riley showed she was still fearful of something that didn't matter at the current moment. Guess I have to cheer her up. Let's see if the screw-ups continue for me. He crouched down slightly, lowering his 6'1 frame and putting his eyes closer to her level, "Listen, kid, don't worry about that right now. Right now, we just need to get you home, you know, one step before the next."

tumblr_m3w36h1PIp1qc2r5c.png

"Besides," an confident smirk, one that showed his belief in his own words, came to him as he patted her shoulder to offer some support, "They'll understand what happened. When we get you home, be calm and confident when you explain what happened. Parents do know how to listen, you just have to get it through their heads."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow

[/fieldbox]​
tumblr_inline_n89990JUS51sjz6pf.png

Hajime sighed as Riley showed she was still fearful of something that didn't matter at the current moment. Guess I have to cheer her up. Let's see if the screw-ups continue for me. He crouched down slightly, lowering his 6'1 frame and putting his eyes closer to her level, "Listen, kid, don't worry about that right now. Right now, we just need to get you home, you know, one step before the next."

tumblr_m3w36h1PIp1qc2r5c.png

"Besides," an confident smirk, one that showed his belief in his own words, came to him as he patted her shoulder to offer some support, "They'll understand what happened. When we get you home, be calm and confident when you explain what happened. Parents do know how to listen, you just have to get it through their heads."

Dammit! Damn it all! Once I get my Dynamos fixed... they'll regret doing that to me!! I'll destroy them before they could realize their demise!!! Add had that feeling that it may be wise for him to back out of this fight for now, considering that his primary weapons have been taken out on a whim. Not wanting to waste the mutation points of his DP mode, Add deactivated this mode of his, his eyes returning to a normal state. At least this way, he doesn't go scaring off the potential allies for his hunt.

tumblr_inline_nfvsut4SbJ1r9k9lt.png

"Hm?" Add looked over to see Riley. For some reason, he felt a tinge of deja vu occur with him. Riley was worried that her parents couldn't find her. Why did that reflect almost like how Add had the same worries...? The Esper tried to bury that thought away, and pretty much just stayed with them for the time's being. If more threats came, he could still resort to a Reverse Circle to warp him and allies that were near away a certain distance. but other than that, he was unsure on what to do with his Dynamos out of functional use.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Bomb

Dammit! Damn it all! Once I get my Dynamos fixed... they'll regret doing that to me!! I'll destroy them before they could realize their demise!!! Add had that feeling that it may be wise for him to back out of this fight for now, considering that his primary weapons have been taken out on a whim. Not wanting to waste the mutation points of his DP mode, Add deactivated this mode of his, his eyes returning to a normal state. At least this way, he doesn't go scaring off the potential allies for his hunt.

"Hm?" Add looked over to see Riley. For some reason, he felt a tinge of deja vu occur with him. Riley was worried that her parents couldn't find her. Why did that reflect almost like how Add had the same worries...? The Esper tried to bury that thought away, and pretty much just stayed with them for the time's being. If more threats came, he could still resort to a Reverse Circle to warp him and allies that were near away a certain distance. but other than that, he was unsure on what to do with his Dynamos out of functional use.

tumblr_m3w2xlpFNV1qc2r5c.png

Hajime noticed the boy staring at from afar and frowned, "Riley, be ready." He stood back up to his full height, seemingly lanky but still stronger than a good number of people there. He stared the man down, daring him to attack, "You're not going to be like that other dumbass and attack us, are you?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @TheColourlessRainbow

Ririchiyo didn't like the looks of this... Joseph. Especially the way that he was looking at her.

I-Is he he making fun of my height?!

tumblr_nrq42kRAF91ri3cnzo7_250.png

"Wonderful," She slightly grumbled, "well, what now?" Riri noticed that Joseph placed the finger that was used to clean out his ear on his chin. She tried her best not to comment or insult that gesture, and instead focused on the others surrounding him.
Penny would wave at the new girl. "Hi! I'm Penny! And nope! But it's really pretty here, huh?"

@CCC Kouhai@Hospes @Verite
"Eeeeh, who knows?" Joseph shrugged, putting a hand on Riri's head and ruffling it like he would a small child.

Eww, gross. That was the same hand he used to pick his ear.

"Pretty my ass! I could wipe my ass with some of the leaves and it'd look better after the fact!"

How barbaric.

@Jeremi @Hospes @CCC Kouhai

Hajime noticed the boy staring at from afar and frowned, "Riley, be ready." He stood back up to his full height, seemingly lanky but still stronger than a good number of people there. He stared the man down, daring him to attack, "You're not going to be like that other dumbass and attack us, are you?"

tumblr_inline_nfvstfQzfw1r9k9lt.png

"That would be the case if you two happened to have connections with Elliot. That little prick is my personal target after all," Add had the strangest feeling that Shizuo was almost like that Elsword brat, or maybe that aggressive runt Raven. Always assuming that someone was a threat of some kind before actually doing anything. Well, it may be Add's appearance that might get that impression, but other than that, they had no reason to fight as of now.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Bomb @TheColourlessRainbow

tumblr_inline_nfvstfQzfw1r9k9lt.png

"That would be the case if you two happened to have connections with Elliot. That little prick is my personal target after all," Add had the strangest feeling that Shizuo was almost like that Elsword brat, or maybe that aggressive runt Raven. Always assuming that someone was a threat of some kind before actually doing anything. Well, it may be Add's appearance that might get that impression, but other than that, they had no reason to fight as of now.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Bomb @TheColourlessRainbow
tumblr_inline_n8995bdc4j1sjz6pf.png

"You mean that prick who shattered my kneecap and nearly lost a leg to me a few minutes ago?" Shizuo smirked as he realized Add was on their side, "Heh, looks like we don't like the same person. Maybe we can work something out that involves us teaching him a lesson together." He held a hand out for Add to shake, "Name's Shizuo Heiwajima, and sorry for asking you if you were going to start something. After getting attacked just for asking Elliot if he knew where the hell we are, I'm a bit on edge."

Riley only frowned deeper at Anna's words, finding herself confused by them. The princess chattered on about home and hearts in a way the pre-teen didn't understand. So Riley reached up to scratch her head, tucking a lock of sandy brown hair behind one of her ears. She then replied to the words Anna said that she did understand. "S-So, you're lost too?" she asked, looking around. "Everyone here is lost? Why? We weren't... kidnapped, were we?"

Prognosis: Uncomfortable

When Fear and Joy managed to throw Sadness off Riley's control panel their girl calmed down a little. "There, you see? Let me handle it for a minute," Joy said touching the controls to try and calm Riley for a moment. She frowned at the question Riley asked, however, shaking her head. I hope not, Riley. Let's hope for the best.
[/fieldbox]​

tumblr_m3w33m4N0x1qc2r5c.png

"Dammit, you little cowardly shit!" Thankfully, before he hurt himself further, Shizuo knew he wouldn't catch up to Elliot, "Guess I had best get to work on my knee..." For a few minutes afterwards, he set to work doing what good he could on his leg, eventually getting it to where he could walk with a slight limp until it healed again. As he stood up, he also pulled out a piece of cloth and wiped away the blood on his head and in his hair, removing nearly every sign he had been in the fight.

He walked over to Riley and waved, "Hey, kid, you okay?" His eyes drifted over to Anna and sized her up, "I'm guessing you've been keeping an eye on her for the last little bit?"

With the sudden appearance of strangers, Anna was put off. It wasn't that she didn't like strangers, in fact, she loved meeting new people. It was that in this strange new land, with all these strange new people, something really bad could happen. Being slightly unnerved, Anna looked to Riley,

"I guess you could say were all lost," started Anna.

"or maybe some of us are, and others aren't." she quickly added. Shaking her head, Anna offered her hand to Riley,

"Would you like to come with me to look at some of these shops?" she asked.​

With the sudden appearance of strangers, Anna was put off. It wasn't that she didn't like strangers, in fact, she loved meeting new people. It was that in this strange new land, with all these strange new people, something really bad could happen. Being slightly unnerved, Anna looked to Riley,

"I guess you could say were all lost," started Anna.

"or maybe some of us are, and others aren't." she quickly added. Shaking her head, Anna offered her hand to Riley,

"Would you like to come with me to look at some of these shops?" she asked.​

"I'll come with," Shizuo declared, not waiting for permission, "I don't want Elliot to show up and try to hurt Riley. Plus, one of the stores might carry medical supplies that can deal with a busted kneecap. Oh, and I'm Shizuo, miss."

@TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Marie Korbel
@TheColourlessRainbow
Marie_2nd_form.png

The bolt of lightning definitely seemed to hurt her, but, suddenly, blue veins of energy appeared behind her body, arcing from the Skullheard which was glowing a bright blue color, the veins outlinined a humanoid figure... A black shadow suddenly flashed over the veins, as Marie whipped around, pointing a skeletal hand towards the boy who had attacked her; it seemed she didn't discriminate when it came to fights. "Know your place!" She shouted as the shadow suddenly charged towards him, it was clear it would cause an enormous amount of damage if it hit it's mark... Despite not having any undead servants to work with, Marie could clearly still pack quite the punch.​
The women, with her hand on the red book mumbled another word.

"Rashshield" and with that, the book was glowing. The boy's eyes turned white before a large electric shield appeared in front of him, blocking the shadow. Sadly, the spell didn't reflect the object back towards Marie. THe women, with no expression still on her face, called out to Marie.

latest

"You cant win this battle Skullgirl, retreat, or lose your life." she simple stated.

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Shizuo's words of encouragement, along with Joy's handy work on Riley's mental controls, seemed to help the girl perk up a little. She lifted her head and wiped the tears off her face. "Y-Yeah, you're right," she told him, nodding slightly. "My parents will understand. W-We're close so we get along really well. I just hope they don't get too worried," Riley added, sighing. The girl said nothing in reply to the boy who had been looking at them, but nodded when Anna suggested they look at the shops. She smiled. "All right..."

Prognosis: Hopeful

At the suggestion of shopping Joy was giddy, clasping her hands together in excitement. "Shopping!" she chirped, only to be bonked on the head by anger.

"We're not on vacation! And we're not here to buy anything! Stay focused!"

"Yeah, the goal is to protect Riley right now. Don't get side tracked!" Fear chimed in, scolding her.

Joy grumbled, rubbing her head. "I knew that."
[/fieldbox]​

tumblr_inline_n8995bdc4j1sjz6pf.png

"You mean that prick who shattered my kneecap and nearly lost a leg to me a few minutes ago?" Shizuo smirked as he realized Add was on their side, "Heh, looks like we don't like the same person. Maybe we can work something out that involves us teaching him a lesson together." He held a hand out for Add to shake, "Name's Shizuo Heiwajima, and sorry for asking you if you were going to start something. After getting attacked just for asking Elliot if he knew where the hell we are, I'm a bit on edge."

"My name is Xenon." Xenon introduced himself.

*pic for reference*
xenon10_by_gotnojob-d6c3au0.png

"I guess we all came from different worlds?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow

"Eeeeh, who knows?" Joseph shrugged, putting a hand on Riri's head and ruffling it like he would a small child.

Eww, gross. That was the same hand he used to pick his ear.

"Pretty my ass! I could wipe my ass with some of the leaves and it'd look better after the fact!"

How barbaric.

@Jeremi @Hospes @CCC Kouhai

"Huh..." Penny would look at Joseph for a moment before leaning behind him to stare at his behind before looking him in the face again. "Your butt must be a real artist to do that! Neat!"

@Hospes @CCC Kouhai @Verite

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.