Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cyberdyne Systems Series 888 Terminator Model 209 Unit D209.H. I was captured and reprogrammed by the Resistance to serve it and protect it's leader, John Connor." Dylan answered both Shizuo and the T-800, the smile now long gone and replace with an emotionless, stoic expression. "But, I prefer Dylan." He added with a small smile.
VISUAL: T-800 MODEL 101 UNIT J101.C
VISUAL: JOHN CONNOR - AGE: 10
MISSION: PROTECT
'My detailed Analysis of Cyberdyne Terminator Models suggest that I am the least advanced unit present.
I am old. But not obsolete. Which year did the resistance send you back to protect John Connor?'

The T-800 wasn't one to wonder or imagine, but if he were able to, he perhaps would find it strange that this later model had such strange and advanced capabilities such as smiling. He had once tried it himself, but John Connor had told him that it looked 'creepy', so he had resumed his usual scowl.

John looked at his guardian and smiled. It looked to him like it was trying to pick a fight with the other Terminator, who seemed to be remarkably calm in comparison to 'Uncle Bob'.

He decided to leave him to it, and approach Riley.
'Um...Hey. Pretty weird crowd, right? I'm John Connor. What's your name?' It felt like ages since he'd spoken to someone who was roughly the same age that he was.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Emperor Palpachu @Thuro Pendragon
"I have not been sent back yet." Dylan stated, shifting his cold, emotionless gaze over to young John Connor before returning his attention to the T-800. "It's actually been over a year since we've sent you."
@Mighty Roman
'Assuming that John Connor is still alive in your timeline, I am completing my mission effectively. My detailed analysis on the nature of this gathering suggests that the gathering of 3 Terminator Units is for some ulterior purpose. Presumed hostile.'
@Emperor Palpachu
tumblr_m3w2x2FJgU1qc2r5c.png

"... So let me get this straight," Shizuo muttered, clearly unbelieving of what the two Terminators were explaining, "You two are killer robot who was sent in the past to defend that kid?" He pointed to John who seemed to be making friends with Riley, "You do realize how insane that sounds, don'tcha? You could just admit you're protecting a kid you found and you're both great character actors, right? Protecting lost kid and character actors works better than killer robots and sent back in time to be bodyguards."

@Mighty Roman @Emperor Palpachu @Klutsy Ninja Kitty​

tumblr_m3w2x2FJgU1qc2r5c.png

"... So let me get this straight," Shizuo muttered, clearly unbelieving of what the two Terminators were explaining, "You two are killer robot who was sent in the past to defend that kid?" He pointed to John who seemed to be making friends with Riley, "You do realize how insane that sounds, don'tcha? You could just admit you're protecting a kid you found and you're both great character actors, right? Protecting lost kid and character actors works better than killer robots and sent back in time to be bodyguards."

@Mighty Roman @Emperor Palpachu @Klutsy Ninja Kitty​
"I-it may sound odd, but I don't think it's impossible..." Noel popped in. She'd followed them out of the store, but wasn't sure what to say about any of this until now. "Strange things happen...I think..."

@Mighty Roman @Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician

"I-it may sound odd, but I don't think it's impossible..." Noel popped in. She'd followed them out of the store, but wasn't sure what to say about any of this until now. "Strange things happen...I think..."

tumblr_m3w2x6YkWB1qc2r5c.png

Shizuo shook his head at the blonde woman's response, "I never said it was impossible. However, compared to the other idea, it seems improbable as in the possibility is there but the probability is low."

@Mighty Roman @Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay

When the all-encompassing light finally disappeared, the woman found herself just as she was a moment ago. The room was the same as well, wizard ornaments and magical doodads littered throughout. The woman idly took a sip of her martini, casually moving to peer out the window.

The landscape, at least, was far different than before.

The sky was brightly lit, though there was no sun to be found. Much of the light appeared to be emitted from the curious rainbow tinted rain that fell heavily from the orange clouds above. The landscape was dotted with white hills, pink structures, and an endless lake of bright swirling color. It all was quite breathtaking and, in the mother's opinion, rather beautiful.

The woman wasted no time to take in the sights, however. She left the window, taking quick but measured steps (she was already feeling kind of sauced, but it was really no big deal) down the hall and toward the front door.

Outside, the woman took a careful step on to the white sand, her mouth twisting into a smile. It was a marvel to her, to see such beauty. She found it fitting that she and her daughter would awaken in such a place. The mother only hoped that Rose was enjoying this as well.

She momentarily frowned at the thought of Rose. A part of her wanted considerably to head back inside and see her daughter, but she knew she'd never be able to explain what was to happen next. The mother probably wouldn't even be able to find words at all, as was so often the case. While she definitely wasn't an expert on the game of Sburb, she at least knew what her daughter's role in it was. She also knew that her daughter would be fine without her, and that the answers the mother sought were probably far from this land of light and rain.

The woman made her way to the mausoleum she had built for her daughter's late pet, Jaspers. Rose had loved the cat very much, and her mother had gone all out to make the grandest of funerals for him. The mother had taken great joy in the mausoleum she had made, for it had been a grand gesture of love for Rose on her part. The mother hadn't minded at all, having fondly remembered her own childhood pet. Unbeknown to Rose though, her mother had built a few secrets under that mausoleum, and now was the time to use one of them.

The woman made her way down through the bright tunnel, eventually coming to the hidden dock behind her home. She stared at the lone boat tied to the end of the dock, pausing to touch at her hair in the rainbow water's reflection. She knew she was stalling, considering not leaving at all. No matter how much confidence she had in her daughter, she couldn't help but feel a tinge of worry about leaving her.

Still, she really did believe in Rose, even if Rose didn't always feel the same way toward her.

With a wistful sigh, the senior Lalonde stepped into the boat. With one last sip of her martini, the woman untied the rope anchoring the boat to shore. She delicately placed the half-empty drink on the dock and started to paddle away from her home.

For once in Mom Lalonde's life, she figured now was definitely not the time to be drinking.

Y83nIlS.png

The senior Lalonde felt as if that boat ride had never ended. Physically, it ended, and her life had taken a strange turn to say the least, but metaphorically... that moment she chose to leave everything behind was the moment a new life began. A life shrouded in mystery and intrigue, to be sure. The senior Lalonde, having worked under the moniker of Mom for quite some time now, wouldn't have had it any other way. Her only regret that she missed her dear daughter, as unruly and difficult as she was, every single day. As unfortunate as the situation was, Mom knew this was the only way.

One never discovered life's mysteries from the comfort of their own home.

The multiverse was an odd place, to say the least. No stranger than the entirety of Sburb, no doubt, but a strange beast nonetheless. The fact she had been brought to this place under unknown circumstances really hadn't phased her at all. The femme fatale tended to take just about everything in stride. It certainly helped that she held a flask under her jacket for exactly these kinds of situations. Or any kind of situation, for that matter.

"Oh, Krauser~" the woman cooed, having finally found a familiar face. The man was hardly a friendly face, but his attitude always seemed more amusing than an annoyance. He was certainly no gentleman, however, not like a certain father she knew. Of all the men in her life, Krauser would not have been the one she chose to share a little adventure with. "How's the arm?"

As she asked this, she looked casually upon the Nemesis creature lurking nearby. Such a brutish creature it was! It knew nothing of elegance, nor did it know a lick of fashion sense with that bulky black attire strapped to its large form. Mom smiled innocently at the creature, touching at her pink scarf and adjusting the wrapping around her neck. This scarf was such a treasure-- it would be a terrible shame if she were to ever lose it again.

"Is there a party going on that I wasn't invited to? Shame on you, I love planning parties. You should have seen the parties I used to throw for my daughter."

Mom casually pulled out her flask as she spoke this, a pleasant and airy smile on her face. Eyeing the four others standing nearby for a moment, the woman leaned her head back and took a quick drink. A splash of vodka hit the back of her throat, and the woman let out a satisfied sigh. She wasn't sure what to make of the others, but they were all men to be sure. If Mom were perhaps less in control of her faculties, this fact may have made her blush slightly, but thankfully she was a master of control. Or at least, that's what she would tell everybody~

xIkwKdP.png

"Delightful. Have all the guests arrived?"

@TheBlueBurch @Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Emperor Palpachu

tumblr_m3919hMY2d1qc2r5c.png

"Minnesota, huh? That's up in the northern part of America, right?" Shizuo actually seemed interested in Riley's words, keep his eyes on her instead of letting them wander, "And I can get why you miss it there. It's where you've lived all of your life, and it's hard to let that go. However, you can't let it sour your views of your new home either," he inhaled another breath of smoke then exhaled, letting the gray puff rise to the ceiling. Leaning back in his seat, he watch the puff hover above him as he continued to talk, "Your new home will grow on you soon enough, you just have to let the good parts about it show themselves."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Emperor Palpachu

@Mighty Roman @Emperor Palpachu @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

While Shizuo had his eyes on her, Riley continued to look down at her own lap, still playing with her hands. "It's not that me missing my old home is the reason I like it better. Sure, it's part of the reason, but this place isn't as nice. It's... slowly getting better though. My parents are there, I'm starting to make new friends, and I joined the hockey team. That's fun, at least. What's your home like, mister?" she asked, figuring she would learn a little about him with how much he was talking to her.

Riley glanced up, however, listening to the conversation between Dylan and John Conner when Shizuo did. She raised an eyebrow. "Terminators? Isn't that, like, a movie or something?" she asked. She had never really gotten into such movies, but Riley found the things they were talking about familiar; it sounded like a plot from a movie title.

"This place really is strange," Riley mumbled, agreeing with Noel.

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Calm

Joy managed to hold onto control of Riley's emotions for a moment, making sure her conversation with Shizuo ran smoothly. However, when the conversations between the terminators started up, Disgust leaned a hand on the controls, shaking her head. "This place is really strange," she said in unison with Riley, as if causing the girl to say it as well.

Joy sighed. "Yes, it's strange all right, but at least it's interesting."

"Interesting my butt! I wanted to go to that zoo! Not hang out with strangers all day!" Anger complained.
[/fieldbox]​

@Mighty Roman @Emperor Palpachu @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

While Shizuo had his eyes on her, Riley continued to look down at her own lap, still playing with her hands. "It's not that me missing my old home is the reason I like it better. Sure, it's part of the reason, but this place isn't as nice. It's... slowly getting better though. My parents are there, I'm starting to make new friends, and I joined the hockey team. That's fun, at least. What's your home like, mister?" she asked, figuring she would learn a little about him with how much he was talking to her.

Riley glanced up, however, listening to the conversation between Dylan and John Conner when Shizuo did. She raised an eyebrow. "Terminators? Isn't that, like, a movie or something?" she asked. She had never really gotten into such movies, but Riley found the things they were talking about familiar; it sounded like a plot from a movie title.

"This place really is strange," Riley mumbled, agreeing with Noel.

Joy managed to hold onto control of Riley's emotions for a moment, making sure her conversation with Shizuo ran smoothly. However, when the conversations between the terminators started up, Disgust leaned a hand on the controls, shaking her head. "This place is really strange," she said in unison with Riley, as if causing the girl to say it as well.

Joy sighed. "Yes, it's strange all right, but at least it's interesting."

"Interesting my butt! I wanted to go to that zoo! Not hang out with strangers all day!" Anger complained.
[/fieldbox]​
tumblr_m3w2xbwJ4K1qc2r5c.png

"Well... It's Tokyo, or more specifically Ikebukuro," Shizuo answered in a matter-of-fact tone, "There's hundreds of thousands of people living there, so you meet a bunch of colorful characters there. There's Celty who's a courier and delivers all sorts of things while her roommate and my friend Shinra is a doctor who deals with underground stuff like the Yakuza. My employer Tom is probably the best guy you could ever meet. There's that kid Mikado who's a bit of a wild card at this point, but he's nice enough. His best friend Masaomi is a bit annoying though since he tries to hit on older women."

He leaned back, trying to think of more to say, "There used to be a lot of color gangs who ran around, but they've been taken of for the most part." Unless he has something to say about it. "The city is still dangerous at night just like any other, but... It's home. I don't know if I would ever want to leave it because that's where the people who matter are." Everyone except his brother, but he didn't want Riley to ask him about Kasuka or if he could get the star's autograph for her.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Emperor Palpachu @Mighty Roman @Kaykay

When the all-encompassing light finally disappeared, the woman found herself just as she was a moment ago. The room was the same as well, wizard ornaments and magical doodads littered throughout. The woman idly took a sip of her martini, casually moving to peer out the window.

The landscape, at least, was far different than before.

The sky was brightly lit, though there was no sun to be found. Much of the light appeared to be emitted from the curious rainbow tinted rain that fell heavily from the orange clouds above. The landscape was dotted with white hills, pink structures, and an endless lake of bright swirling color. It all was quite breathtaking and, in the mother's opinion, rather beautiful.

The woman wasted no time to take in the sights, however. She left the window, taking quick but measured steps (she was already feeling kind of sauced, but it was really no big deal) down the hall and toward the front door.

Outside, the woman took a careful step on to the white sand, her mouth twisting into a smile. It was a marvel to her, to see such beauty. She found it fitting that she and her daughter would awaken in such a place. The mother only hoped that Rose was enjoying this as well.

She momentarily frowned at the thought of Rose. A part of her wanted considerably to head back inside and see her daughter, but she knew she'd never be able to explain what was to happen next. The mother probably wouldn't even be able to find words at all, as was so often the case. While she definitely wasn't an expert on the game of Sburb, she at least knew what her daughter's role in it was. She also knew that her daughter would be fine without her, and that the answers the mother sought were probably far from this land of light and rain.

The woman made her way to the mausoleum she had built for her daughter's late pet, Jaspers. Rose had loved the cat very much, and her mother had gone all out to make the grandest of funerals for him. The mother had taken great joy in the mausoleum she had made, for it had been a grand gesture of love for Rose on her part. The mother hadn't minded at all, having fondly remembered her own childhood pet. Unbeknown to Rose though, her mother had built a few secrets under that mausoleum, and now was the time to use one of them.

The woman made her way down through the bright tunnel, eventually coming to the hidden dock behind her home. She stared at the lone boat tied to the end of the dock, pausing to touch at her hair in the rainbow water's reflection. She knew she was stalling, considering not leaving at all. No matter how much confidence she had in her daughter, she couldn't help but feel a tinge of worry about leaving her.

Still, she really did believe in Rose, even if Rose didn't always feel the same way toward her.

With a wistful sigh, the senior Lalonde stepped into the boat. With one last sip of her martini, the woman untied the rope anchoring the boat to shore. She delicately placed the half-empty drink on the dock and started to paddle away from her home.

For once in Mom Lalonde's life, she figured now was definitely not the time to be drinking.

Y83nIlS.png

The senior Lalonde felt as if that boat ride had never ended. Physically, it ended, and her life had taken a strange turn to say the least, but metaphorically... that moment she chose to leave everything behind was the moment a new life began. A life shrouded in mystery and intrigue, to be sure. The senior Lalonde, having worked under the moniker of Mom for quite some time now, wouldn't have had it any other way. Her only regret that she missed her dear daughter, as unruly and difficult as she was, every single day. As unfortunate as the situation was, Mom knew this was the only way.

One never discovered life's mysteries from the comfort of their own home.

The multiverse was an odd place, to say the least. No stranger than the entirety of Sburb, no doubt, but a strange beast nonetheless. The fact she had been brought to this place under unknown circumstances really hadn't phased her at all. The femme fatale tended to take just about everything in stride. It certainly helped that she held a flask under her jacket for exactly these kinds of situations. Or any kind of situation, for that matter.

"Oh, Krauser~" the woman cooed, having finally found a familiar face. The man was hardly a friendly face, but his attitude always seemed more amusing than an annoyance. He was certainly no gentleman, however, not like a certain father she knew. Of all the men in her life, Krauser would not have been the one she chose to share a little adventure with. "How's the arm?"

As she asked this, she looked casually upon the Nemesis creature lurking nearby. Such a brutish creature it was! It knew nothing of elegance, nor did it know a lick of fashion sense with that bulky black attire strapped to its large form. Mom smiled innocently at the creature, touching at her pink scarf and adjusting the wrapping around her neck. This scarf was such a treasure-- it would be a terrible shame if she were to ever lose it again.

"Is there a party going on that I wasn't invited to? Shame on you, I love planning parties. You should have seen the parties I used to throw for my daughter."

Mom casually pulled out her flask as she spoke this, a pleasant and airy smile on her face. Eyeing the four others standing nearby for a moment, the woman leaned her head back and took a quick drink. A splash of vodka hit the back of her throat, and the woman let out a satisfied sigh. She wasn't sure what to make of the others, but they were all men to be sure. If Mom were perhaps less in control of her faculties, this fact may have made her blush slightly, but thankfully she was a master of control. Or at least, that's what she would tell everybody~

xIkwKdP.png

"Delightful. Have all the guests arrived?"

add__diabolic_esper__by_zermeno-d8mnd9l.jpg

"Well, just who do we have here~?" Add looked over to his side to realize that yet another person had come along. While it did seem that he was mentally stable as of now, maybe he was starting to drift a little more towards his unstable side now that it's been quite awhile since he's been in this state of mind. All in all... he only felt like this due to the fact that he wasn't able to kill Elliot earlier and that he had his own Dynamos destroyed earlier.

"As for possible festivities... not now currently, but as soon as a certain person is taken out... I'm sure that it would be a great way to end off my task here with some festivities... But anyways, you happen to be a new face... but it wouldn't matter if I said that or not as mostly everyone here is new faces to me. So, how about you introduce yourself so I have something to call you by? Or if that's too much for you, I can always start off first..." the Esper smiled eerily towards Mom. It was always essential to know as much people if they were going to be any use for his task.

@Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Emperor Palpachu @TheBlueBurch @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician

"Let's keep it that way." Krauser said as he put an end to his and Add's conversation. He'd still make a mental note to look out for him, but at the moment he wasn't too concerned with him. It was the robots that caught his attention. Wesker or Umbrella in general never really seemed too keen on using machines in their work. Spiders, alligators, worms, even mutated plants garnered far more attention than anything mechanical.

Still, there was just something so deliciously ironic about having a robot designed to look just like Leon going out and murdering Jill Valentine. Two heroes of Racoon City in their own rights, yet they'd both meet their ends at each other's hands. Only Jill would most likely not realize this was not the Leon, too little too late. Then him and Nemesis wound come in for the clean up operation in case there were any possible witnesses. Whether he was the one pulling the trigger or the one cleaning up the mess, it didn't make any difference to Krauser. He had forgone any and all senses of morality long ago. There were no places for such trivial things as 'good' or 'bad' on the battlefield. You merely did what was asked of you and that was that. Before that was for the US Government. Now? It was for Umbrella and more specifically Albert Wesker.

Most people thought he was crazy, delusional, and that his God Complex would bring about not only his end but that of Umbrella as well. Krauser supposed that if Wesker was a lesser man, that might have been a real risk. But he was anything but that. He was someone Krauser could look up to and idolize and serve loyally. Because Wesker emitted the air of power and intimidation and as a grizzled veteran, Krauser could respect that.

It also didn't hurt that Wesker had plans for a new world order made in his image. One where he would be ruler absolute. Anyone who defied him or even questioned his word would be silenced and Krauser could be the blade that would do the silencing. That was everything Krauser could have hoped for and more. He never adjusted well to the thought of civilian life too well. Especially when it was forced upon him due to a game-breaking injury he suffered while undertaking an operation in a South American country with none other than Leon S. Kennedy.

While Leon would go on to bigger and better things while still having the reputation of hero of Racooon City to wear like a trophy, Krauser's right arm had become severely damaged in the operation. While Krauser who had put in many hard years of service for his country was discharged due to his injury. That hurt more than any bullet or knife ever could. Krauser was at a loss of what to do. Bottling up all of his resentment towards Leon for continuing to do as he pleased and him being the one to have to step down wouldn't solve anything. But after doing some snooping through some files, he heard about a man named Albert Wesker: The former leader of the S.T.A.R.S team along with Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield, both veterans of two notable zombie outbreaks themselves. If anyone could repair Krauser's arm and his pride, it'd be him.

Seeking Wesker out, Krauser eventually found the man who had been doing some researching of his own.

"So, you heard about me from doing a little bit of research that you've compiled into this neat little folder. While I heard about you from the military keeping tabs on all the people involved with the Rockford Mansion incident."

When standing before a man like Albert Wesker, it paid to be vigilant and on your guard. The man was like a snake in that if you said one wrong thing, he'd strike and it'd be all over. Krauser gathered that much from just reading what little the file had on Wesker.

"You've done the absolute minimum of homework, Krauser. I'm ever so impressed." Wesker sneered as he looked down over his sunglasses at Krauser and slid his file along the table.

Krauser%20File_zpsovixpwtm.png

Krauser paused... then smirked...He knew what Wesker was trying to get at. To see if Krauser was really worth the time and effort to try and mold into becoming one of his subordinates. Or if he was in his over head and would end up being nothing more than useless cannon fodder.

"If we're going to hold a civil discussion Wesker, I'll have you know that I can carry myself on your level just fine. But I'm not here for idle chit-chat and I'm sure you're not either. You can repair the damage that happened to my arm and I'll do whatever task you set before me."

Wesker grinned, hand drooping to flip open Krauser's file and then motioned to the notes section.

"...Alongside our usual Umbrella technicans, we have a new scientist by the name of Lalonde working on the second Nemesis-T Type. She can no doubt do something to repair your arm and in return all that's required of you is to assassinate Leon Kennedy who as we speak is currently on his way to the laboratory where the Nemesis project is being housed. You will undoubtedly intercept him and from there, make sure that Mister Kennedy will never be a thorn in our side ever again."

At the mention of Leon, Krauser fell silent once more as though the memories of him partnering up with Leon to take on a mission in a country in South America which had a deal with Umbrella to manufacture bio-weapons for a local warlord. Krauser and Leon managed to foil their plans but Krauser's left arm had suffered severe internal injuries in the process and it was enough to get him discharged from the military. Something he could never live down. So he had sought out Wesker to see if Umbrella would be able to fix his arm and he'd do whatever they asked of him in the meantime.

"Consider it done."

After that meeting was over, Krauser made his way to the base and with Nemesis's assistance, the world was now minus one Leon S. Kennedy. The next task would have involved the two of them taking out Jill Valentine but they ended up before Nemesis could deliver the final blow. Then, shaken from his thoughts by a rather familar voice, Krauser turned up his nose and scoffed.

"Lalonde. Figures you'd end up in this mess as well."

As far as Krauser knew, Albert had reached out to Lalonde to assist the Umbrella Technicians in crafting a second Nemesis, i.e the one standing before him. With her intelligence, the time it would have normally taken to construct another parasite for Nemesis was lowered significantly. So, she was very important to Wesker's plans in that regard at least. Krauser felt she drank far too much and due to never getting intoxicated while doing his job, that lessened whatever respect he may have had for her. Still, if anything were to happen to her then Umbrella's future plans could take longer to come to fruition without her help and that would be most displeasing for Wesker. So watching as Add approached, Krauser made his way to stand next to Lalonde as if to watch over her while she interacted with the unstable man. "I don't think now is exactly the best time to reminisce about your offspring's birthday celebrations." He snarked.

Turning to face Mom as she made herself known, Nemesis grunted but otherwise made no hostile gestures. This time however it wasn't due to his remote but a special sub-program within Nemesis that had been installed by some of Umbrella's scientists as a safeguard of sorts due to how important Lalonde had been to their research.

[TARGET:MOM
THREAT LEVEL:N/A
ACTION:PROTECT.]

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Emperor Palpachu @Mighty Roman.

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
Wowza.

Did his ass just get slapped?

5520514+_8927c08a287ea399432d76c4c9c1bfba.jpg

"Huuuh? Split up? Why? I say we move together as a group! What kinda idiot cares more about covering more ground quickly than leaving some people alone?! You could get hurt on your own, or even hurt someone! You do look like the menacing type that would try to plot something, I'll bet!" He exclaimed, essentially giving Riri a small noogie with just his finger.

Just you wait, I'll make this Team Joseph and you all are going to like it.

Still, that idea...

"Still, may as well go talk to other people. If there are any around. Leeet's gooo!" He exclaimed, beginning to march over to where other people might be.

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Hospes @PEEPS WHO WANNA COME INTO CONTACT WITH TEAM JOSEPH​

Oh. Great. Not only had Ridley chosen a terrible group to approach, but they also had to insist upon sticking together. God, you've let me down my entire life if you do exist.. But I might give you a miniscule sliver of forgiveness if you get me away from these people. Jojo's remark did make her roll her eyes, though. "Yes. I am very menacing," she replied, almost sarcastically. Butttt it was actually true. Very true. "And I suppose you are right. How silly of me to think splitting up was a good idea! You are clearly so much wiser." That was clear sarcasm... But Rid had a feeling Jojo wouldn't catch it.

Yeah. He didn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed. =|
Ririchiyo snapped once she received a "noogie" from Joseph.

Nu4xwBQ.png

"W-Would you cut that out?!" Wow. For such a short girl, Ririchiyo does get annoyed easily. She moved away from the giant freak as she stepped closer to the one female named Ridley. "As much as I would like to separate, I rather travel in a group."

NLq45xj.png

"Either way, I would like to know who else is stuck here..."

Maybe I may be able to find that no good half youkai servant. He's bound to be here somewhere.. I don't want to go through this alone.
@Verite
@Jeremi
@Hospes
@EVERYONE INTERACT PLS

Ugh. Looked like Ridley was going to be dragged against her will into interacting with more people... And she wasn't exactly fond of people. But if she wanted allies.. She'd have to put up with it. Sigh.

@CCC Kouhai @Verite @Jeremi @WHOEVER<3​

time-travel-1435067380.gif

In an almost abandoned ally, an unnatural phenomenon was happening. Flickers of lightning was pinging off of every metal surface, turning it into a electromagnetic conduit on a scale never seen in the city before. But even more amazing than that was what was happening in the center. A bubble was forming, with two wrestling figures inside. Two titans to shake the world. As the bubble resolved clearer and clearer one of the figures came flying out, hitting the ground hard, but rolling with the damage expertly. It was a human man, the hero of our story, Desmond Miles.

modern_assassin___alex_salim_by_polyne55-d5y8nwd.jpg

[spoili]Just imagine the Kodachi replaced with a Hatchet[/spoili]

A woman stepped out, a young girl. She couldn't be more than sixteen or seventeen in appearance, but the look in her eyes was... indescribable. Her eyes, her entire face, was expressionless. Calm. Empty. A machine in the purest sense of the word. A very well designed machine built for one purpose, and used for another.
With one hand she picked Desmond up and threw him into the nearest wall, cracking its brick surface. It wasn't the only thing that cracked.

She turned and marched towards him, intent on repeating the trick until he was disabled enough for transport. That was until he pulled a Glock from the holster on his hip. Cameron didn't slow. The worst case scenario was that he damaged her outer skin and made her unable to get back home, or at least that would have been the worst case scenario in the past. With the TDE upgrades it didn't matter anymore. She could travel through completely stripped of her outer sheath, and would be if that's what completing her mission required.

Until he pointed it at his own head.

That got her to stop, and she looked at him warily. "You're bluffing. You wouldn't end your life that easily."

Desmond smiled a bloodstained grin. "You'll never know. But your precious little circuits can't handle the possibility that I might make you fail your mission. That Connor won't get me alive."

Information was scrolling across Cameron's HUD, running through the different options. There was knocking him unconscious, breaking his arms, inducing a coma, among others that he wouldn't care for. But all of those ran with an incredibly low success rate. Even a normal human could end his own life easily enough. A person like Desmond could probably do it much faster.

Only one plan had a success rate over 39%, and that was to cooperate.

"Where do we go from here?"

"You let me go. I escape, put many miles between us, and you chase me. The same as it has been in the past. The same as it always..."

Desmond's vision began to blur as his sentence trailed off unfinished... and the darkness set in. Cameron didn't appear to be faring much better. She was down to one knee, then lying flat on her back, then appeared to be deactivated. Desmond was getting hit even faster. The darkness was crowding the edges of his eyes, despite struggling against it, and the gun was slipping out of his grasp.

What have you done to me? Was his last thought.

~~~~

Awaken.

Desmond blinked, trying to remember the last thing that had happened to him. Cameron. The escape from his enemies. The time jump. The machine.
Cameron.
Daqatulaka

She didn't appear to be interested in him though. She was looking around, analyzing. She knew she could catch him easily enough when she had the chance.
Right now she wanted to know just who had yanked them, and how she was going to get back to Connor with her prize in tow.

There Was No Fate But What You Made Of It, but what did they have to work with right now?

@Emperor Palpachu
@Mighty Roman
(cause I know you peeps were waiting for it)​

@Unlimited RP Works

As Pyro walked into a shop that was titled "Pictures of the past" it seemed that the small shop held pictures from all across time and space, some where as simple as badly pixelized black and white photo. Others were clear, and in colour. Some were even moving, while others were hologram's.

She looked playfully upon Add, her lips curving to make a sensual smile. He was certainly the most eccentric looking of those gathered here in conversation, but the senior Lalonde had a soft spot for those deemed as such by society at large. They were always the most fun she had found. It certainly helped that she herself was considered a bit odd in her ways. Some people just didn't understand true Lalonde grace, it seemed. "Mom," she said sweetly, crossing her arms. She leaned back slightly, appraising Add to see how he reacted to this moniker. "Or, Miss Lalonde, if you prefer. A true lady always has secrets to keep. But I'd love to know your name as well, if you'd like. It seems I'm only familiar with Krauser, and he's hardly worth having me all to himself."

Still standing casually, she turned her smile on Krauser. It would have seemed he had no idea how he got here either. She had theorized that this possibly had to do with Umbrella in some manner. They weren't the most respectable of people she'd ever worked for, as she was well aware, and the idea that they had thrown her into a dangerous situation without warning was not outside the realm of possibility. Whether they would have wanted to silence her for her classified knowledge or put her skills to the test was something Mom hadn't determined. Regardless, Umbrella would have found that she would have no doubt terribly exceeded all of their expectations.

"And if now is not the time, then when? Perhaps you just need to lighten up, dear."

The senior Lalonde pulled out her flask once again, offering it to Krauser. She was well aware of his distaste for her habit, and she was more offering to rub it in his face.

kruz3zZ.png

"Don't be jealous. It's such a poor look on anyone. I'm sure you'll experience the joy of having a wonderful child some day."

crau_dc_yt.jpg

Krauser said nothing but merely looked on silently as Mom conversed with Add. He already had some reason to be suspicious of Add and now Lalonde was here to bother him some more. "I doubt any man would want you all to themselves. You're enough of a handful as is, Lalonde."

As for her turning her smile upon him, Krauser's stoic expression met it in response. He wasn't one for having a good time or trying to see the bright side in things. Even before the mission that crippled his arm, when he was still partners with Leon there was never a time for relaxation and to loosen up. What happened afterwards only confirmed that even more so for Krauser. He had gone through the appropriate channels to get his arm mended thanks to Wesker being pleased with how he dealt with Leon. But the scars still remained, a sign of Krauser's past failures which would always haunt him.

"Never. Family does nothing but breed weakness in the form of attachments. I've severed any and all attachments I may have had. To better myself for the cause that I serve. You're intelligent enough that I would have thought you'd done the same. Yet, you drink away like an alcoholic and think about that daughter of yours and I don't need to 'lighten up.' "

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies.​

Mom found this response rather boorish, but could she really have expected anything else? She didn't let her distaste show in her body language, still maintaining a relaxed stance and a cool smile. "Relax, dear, I'm just teasing. I'd pity the poor child that got saddled to you. You're hardly in the right line of work for maintaining parental duties." Not that she herself was much better in that regard as of late. She'd always tried her best to ensure Rose never caught wind of her more interesting hobbies, but she knew that had only built mistrust between her and her daughter. She was far from mother of the year, especially as she was in the here and now. Rose was just so unlike her, which had always confused the senior Lalonde. Certainly all little girls enjoyed receiving a pony on their birthday, right?

Without really realizing it herself, the woman's demeanour had changed. Mom found herself lost inside her head for the moment, a scowl darkening her face. She let out a measured sigh, looking away from the man before her.

85kCPQW.png

"Besides, what you see as weakness is something I see as a strength, Krauser. I'd rather not get into a long discussion on this matter, for I know your thick head would have a hard time listening. Just know that of my many regrets, raising my daughter has never been one of them." She almost took another sip of her drink for the hell of it, but she decided to out it away. Perhaps Krauser had a bit a of a point there, but still...

"Shame me for drinking all you want, I still deliver the results. Can the same be said of you? Don't lose your head, dear."

Last edited:
tumblr_m3w2xbwJ4K1qc2r5c.png

"Well... It's Tokyo, or more specifically Ikebukuro," Shizuo answered in a matter-of-fact tone, "There's hundreds of thousands of people living there, so you meet a bunch of colorful characters there. There's Celty who's a courier and delivers all sorts of things while her roommate and my friend Shinra is a doctor who deals with underground stuff like the Yakuza. My employer Tom is probably the best guy you could ever meet. There's that kid Mikado who's a bit of a wild card at this point, but he's nice enough. His best friend Masaomi is a bit annoying though since he tries to hit on older women."

He leaned back, trying to think of more to say, "There used to be a lot of color gangs who ran around, but they've been taken of for the most part." Unless he has something to say about it. "The city is still dangerous at night just like any other, but... It's home. I don't know if I would ever want to leave it because that's where the people who matter are." Everyone except his brother, but he didn't want Riley to ask him about Kasuka or if he could get the star's autograph for her.

Riley began to pick at her fingernails for a moment, her young twelve-year-old mind going off into a daydream about her family as Shizuo spoke. She didn't meant to do it, but sometimes she just couldn't stay entirely focused. After a minute or so, however, her thoughts snapped back into place and she realized what Shizuo was talking about. She shrugged her shoulders. "To be honest, I don't know where that place is. I've heard about Tokyo, but I've never been. It sounds like you like your home though. Do you have any family there?" she asked, thinking about her own parents again, wondering if they had realized she was lost yet...

"Incoming!" Anger warned as a memory orb suddenly traveled up to Riley's console, playing a memory within Riley's mind like a projection on a screen. The emotions groaned in unison.

"Riley!" Joy scolded, as if the girl could hear her. "Now isn't a good time to be daydreaming!"

"I concur," Sadness agreed, sighing heavily.

"If it's that stupid bubble gum commercial again I swear I'll say that bad word Riley learned the other da--"

"No, hold on, it looks like it's a memory of her parents," Joy said, frowning. Don't worry, Riley, we'll figure this out and get you home as soon as possible.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Riley began to pick at her fingernails for a moment, her young twelve-year-old mind going off into a daydream about her family as Shizuo spoke. She didn't meant to do it, but sometimes she just couldn't stay entirely focused. After a minute or so, however, her thoughts snapped back into place and she realized what Shizuo was talking about. She shrugged her shoulders. "To be honest, I don't know where that place is. I've heard about Tokyo, but I've never been. It sounds like you like your home though. Do you have any family there?" she asked, thinking about her own parents again, wondering if they had realized she was lost yet...

"Incoming!" Anger warned as a memory orb suddenly traveled up to Riley's console, playing a memory within Riley's mind like a projection on a screen. The emotions groaned in unison.

"Riley!" Joy scolded, as if the girl could hear her. "Now isn't a good time to be daydreaming!"

"I concur," Sadness agreed, sighing heavily.

"If it's that stupid bubble gum commercial again I swear I'll say that bad word Riley learned the other da--"

"No, hold on, it looks like it's a memory of her parents," Joy said, frowning. Don't worry, Riley, we'll figure this out and get you home as soon as possible.
[/fieldbox]
tumblr_m3w319pwIp1qc2r5c.png

"Ikebukuro is one of the districts of Tokyo, kind of like a neighborhood, so it is a part of Tokyo," Shizuo explained before growing quiet at the question regarding family, "... Yeah, a little brother, Kasuka. He's an actor so he's usually traveling for a movie or in the other districts for interviews, but he lives there," He pulled on the collar of his bartender outfit, "He's the one who got me these outfits, back when I worked for a short time as a bartender."

Krauser watched in silence as Mom practically unloaded on him. Once she was finished, a smirk finally spread across Krauser's scarred face.

"Heh. I knew you could get serious if you wanted to. Your biting snark is evidence enough of that. I'm not too inclined to go against you or even make an enemy out of you when you've done so much for Umbrella. Just a little taunting in the right places brought out the kind of attitude that I'm looking for. As for family being a strength, I suppose we'll just agree to disagree there. My opinion is that if you have enough power then you don't need anyone else to get done what needs to be done. My service to Wesker is solid proof in that regard and once he fulfills all of his goals, I'll be a part of his new world order. I'm hoping to see you there, Lalonde." He spoke before glancing down at his injured arm as if studying it.

"Earlier, you asked me about the arm. Umbrella's scientists did all they could for it and it works well enough. But it'll never regain that natural feel. You'd be surrpised how hardened that makes a man. To not feel whole. But the more I do for Wesker, the more I feel that I have a purpose again and that's why I'll accomplish every task set before me. Count on that, Lalonde." He'd say before looking over Nemesis and how docile he appeared to be despite Krauser not having the button on the remote control pressed down.

That seemed odd enough to Krauser but only because he was unaware of the safeguard implanted within Nemesis. Unless Mom openly attacked Nemesis for whatever reason, the B.O.W had been implanted with a protocol that'd order him to protect Mom from any harm, be it from Krauser or anyone else. "Guh..."

"Seems the beast has some sense of affection for it's creator.", Krauser snarked towards Mom.

@Atomyk.

She looked playfully upon Add, her lips curving to make a sensual smile. He was certainly the most eccentric looking of those gathered here in conversation, but the senior Lalonde had a soft spot for those deemed as such by society at large. They were always the most fun she had found. It certainly helped that she herself was considered a bit odd in her ways. Some people just didn't understand true Lalonde grace, it seemed. "Mom," she said sweetly, crossing her arms. She leaned back slightly, appraising Add to see how he reacted to this moniker. "Or, Miss Lalonde, if you prefer. A true lady always has secrets to keep. But I'd love to know your name as well, if you'd like. It seems I'm only familiar with Krauser, and he's hardly worth having me all to himself."

Still standing casually, she turned her smile on Krauser. It would have seemed he had no idea how he got here either. She had theorized that this possibly had to do with Umbrella in some manner. They weren't the most respectable of people she'd ever worked for, as she was well aware, and the idea that they had thrown her into a dangerous situation without warning was not outside the realm of possibility. Whether they would have wanted to silence her for her classified knowledge or put her skills to the test was something Mom hadn't determined. Regardless, Umbrella would have found that she would have no doubt terribly exceeded all of their expectations.

"And if now is not the time, then when? Perhaps you just need to lighten up, dear."

The senior Lalonde pulled out her flask once again, offering it to Krauser. She was well aware of his distaste for her habit, and she was more offering to rub it in his face.

kruz3zZ.png

"Don't be jealous. It's such a poor look on anyone. I'm sure you'll experience the joy of having a wonderful child some day."

tumblr_inline_nfvsurX4dw1r9k9lt.png

"I know the protocol with introductions, and honestly... it feels that it's been done quite a lot since I've come here. I go by the name Add. Not like anything else about me should be necessary for others to know. Oh, and by the way, I've gotten to know Krauser not too long ago. All it took was a... fun little chat," Add kept that eerie smile on his face, and he supposed that he wouldn't get into the business of the pair as both seemed to know each other. Yes, the Esper had some sense left over in his messed up head.

@TheBlueBurch @Mighty Roman @Atomyk @Emperor Palpachu

Krauser seemed pleased with himself, which irritated Mom to a degree. It even irritated her that it irritated her, as she had originally just wanted to have a little fun. Perhaps she was just sore thinking about Rose so much. "Having someone else to live for has been a more empowering experience than living for myself, I've noticed." She wanted to leave it at that, in any case. She tried to recover slightly, taking a moment to adjust her scarf and touch at her precarious head of hair.

nWhDZhe.png

"Your goals are your own, as are mine. I don't feel we have the same destination in mind." She nodded, smirking once again. "But don't worry, you'll still be seeing a lot of me. We're stuck together for now, after all~"

She resisted to the urge to roll her eyes about how hardened Krauser felt or how whole he may or may not have been. "I'm sure Wesker does make you feel whole, doesn't he? I'm very happy for you, dear." She ignored Krauser for the moment with a pointed glance toward Add. She smiled sweetly at his own introduction and held out a dainty hand. "Well, good for you boys. It's nice to see everyone is getting along, even with brutish BOWs in our midst. I hope we can also a fun little chat ourselves sometime."

Noticing the BOW in question make a grunt in her direction, Mom offered it a small glance. According to Krauser, it seemed to hold affection for her. She seriously doubted that was true-- far more likely that it simply recognised her as an Umbrella scientist. "Perhaps you could have it show a little affection somewhere else? Just because I assisted in its creation doesn't mean I feel any sort of... connection with it." Her gaze was impassive now, and she knew Nemesis likely would not understand her apparent distaste. She certainly had no plans to get on the creature's bad side, but she didn't appreciate it following Krauser around like a shadow.

"I admittedly don't know all the details, but there is probably a safeguard against showing me any aggression. Convenient to know."

@TheBlueBurch @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.