Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph just picked his ear while everyone else talked about how gruesome the murders were or something. Following everyone else in choosing to investigate The Rookie, he grunted lightly and crossed his arms.

"I knew there was something fishy about that guy! Looked like a Nazi to me with that weird sciencey outfit! And I know Nazis!" He exclaimed, looking through and noting the many things to observe there. Was that Krauser's knife? It seemed like the kind of weapon that would be distinctive enough to not be confused for many other weapons, and to be fair, that guy was a major grouch, but... could that guy really have been the murderer of this soldier?

"Hmm... I wonder if there's anything else... I guess we should explore further if not. Gah... this place is creepy though! I'm not going alone! Who's with me?"

@Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Errybody​
'Chill out.'said The T-800.
'My detailed analysis of World History, it suggests that his uniform was not a Nazi one. It was most likely to protect him from his own Pyrotechnic equipment, or perhaps Radiation.' He continued to scan the body. ''One stab wound identified. Who possesses such a weapon?'

@Jeremi @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite

Further investigation of the body seemed to reveal a little more helpful findings. While the body had seemingly been torn up by one of the mutated creatures around, it seemed that the COD had been much simpler.. There was a single stab wound in The Rookie's back that had been fatal. It looked like the body being torn up must've been some sort of attempt at covering the wound.

A closer look at the wound revealed something more... It looked awfully like the wound had been inflicted Krauser's knife.

@Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Those investigating the body​
Joseph just picked his ear while everyone else talked about how gruesome the murders were or something. Following everyone else in choosing to investigate The Rookie, he grunted lightly and crossed his arms.

"I knew there was something fishy about that guy! Looked like a Nazi to me with that weird sciencey outfit! And I know Nazis!" He exclaimed, looking through and noting the many things to observe there. Was that Krauser's knife? It seemed like the kind of weapon that would be distinctive enough to not be confused for many other weapons, and to be fair, that guy was a major grouch, but... could that guy really have been the murderer of this soldier?

"Hmm... I wonder if there's anything else... I guess we should explore further if not. Gah... this place is creepy though! I'm not going alone! Who's with me?"

@Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Errybody​
'Chill out.'said The T-800.
'My detailed analysis of World History, it suggests that his uniform was not a Nazi one. It was most likely to protect him from his own Pyrotechnic equipment, or perhaps Radiation.' He continued to scan the body. ''One stab wound identified. Who possesses such a weapon?'

@Jeremi @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite
...Really? Nazis in this day and age? Or, well, wherever and whenever they were? She was inclined to agree with the T-800, though she wasn't exactly familiar with the Nazi uniform. And well, she recalled Krauser having a knife back when she traveled with him.

"Um, I remember someone named Jack Krauser had a knife...And, uh, JoJo, where are you going?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Verite @Hospes

...Really? Nazis in this day and age? Or, well, wherever and whenever they were? She was inclined to agree with the T-800, though she wasn't exactly familiar with the Nazi uniform. And well, she recalled Krauser having a knife back when she traveled with him.

"Um, I remember someone named Jack Krauser had a knife...And, uh, JoJo, where are you going?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Verite @Hospes
The T-800 turned its head slowly. 'Follow me.' He marched towards Krauser, and lifted him of the ground by his throat. 'Jack Krauser. Did you murder that man. Answer quickly, or you will be terminated.'
He had to protect John Connor. No matter the cost. It was as simple as that.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite @Hospes

Moving over to investigate the body himself, Krauser frowned upon noticing the wound upon the back. It did indeed match the same sort of style that wounds from one of his knives would have. But he had been with Nemesis the whole time so that left the question of how someone had been able to take one of his knives without him noticing or Nemesis not being able to detect a hostile approaching Krauser.

"Before anyone goes pointing fingers, it's obvious that this set up to pin me as the one responsible for this murder. Someone must have been agile enough to steal one of my knives without neither me or Nemesis noticing. Then they must have handed it off to someone who was more capable of piercing through this man's armor. I'm not the only one here with strength beyond the average man after all.." Before he could continue however, he was picked up off his feet by the T-800 and Krauser scoffed.

"I don't recall the authority being vested with you machine. I've no reason to kill this man. If you don't put me down however, I'll defend myself to the extent of my abilities.." Krauser warned as Nemesis noted someone attacking Krauser and growled as he stomped over towards the T-800 only for Krauser to raise a hand to stop him as if to show that he had this under control.

@Mighty Roman

Further investigation of the body seemed to reveal a little more helpful findings. While the body had seemingly been torn up by one of the mutated creatures around, it seemed that the COD had been much simpler.. There was a single stab wound in The Rookie's back that had been fatal. It looked like the body being torn up must've been some sort of attempt at covering the wound.

A closer look at the wound revealed something more... It looked awfully like the wound had been inflicted Krauser's knife.

@Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Those investigating the body​
Knife wounds huh? Who had a knife? Oh! That tough looking guy who was hanging with the big guy who looked like a cabbage! "We got people! Good job!" But then a thought. "Would it be that easy?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Mighty Roman @Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited by a moderator:
The T-800 stood seemingly motionless for a while, but he was actually scanning Krauser. Heart Rate, Brainwaves, everything. They suggested that he wasn't lying. The T-800 then simply let go of Krauser, making no effort to set him down gently.
'Talk.' He said.
He twirled his shotgun and pointed it at Krauser, then at Nemesis. Apparently he had some degree of authority over the beast.
'If another suspect can not be found, Jack Krauser, you will be terminated. Your genetic mutate could have potentially torn the victim apart. Tell me who killed that man.'
arnold_schwarzenegger_67620.jpg

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Kaykay @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Mid-Round Update:

Joseph's little trick seemed to work; the blonde boy fell slightly forward when Joseph dodged, due to how much he had put behind his punch. From there, Joseph easily landed the kick on the blonde, knocking him back and distracting him just long enough for Jojo's plan to come into action. The blonde growled in aggravation, trying to take another swing at Joseph. "You little..-- Gah!" As the boy swung, he found his feet were stuck together, causing him to fall over. From there, he struggled to get up.. And found himself blown sky-high by Joseph's grenades, instead!

Wow, that guy blasted off like Team Rocket, huh?

In the distance, a canon could be heard. Odd.. As for the two others that Alicia, Joseph, Isara, and Welkin had stumbled upon.. Well, the girl seemed to slowly but surely be starting to perk up, in any case. The other boy, though, that had seemed to be buddies with the blonde... Actually seemed rather indifferent about the defeat of his presumable 'friend'. Instead, he leaned against one of the many trees, quirking a brow at the group. "Huh. Well.. Serves him right, I guess."

Meanwhile, in the other group, it seemed that the combined efforts of Noel, Marie, and Pyro's seemed to finally bear fruit. The wolftopus managed to grab and rip apart Regina Mills, killing her rather slowly. But before the wolftopus-thing even had time to figure out that the group had discovered it's weakness, it found itself bombarded with attacks on it's weak points- it's tentacles -, causing it to howl in pain. With it's tentacles wrecked by the constant barrage of attacks, the creatures was felled, bleeding out where it had stood.

But, that didn't seem to be the end of it.. In the midst of the chaos, it seemed that another fatality had struck... Someone had managed to kill The Rookie!

Not too far from one of the groups laid the mangled and unmoving body of The Rookie. His body was almost unrecognizable; it looked almost as though one of the likely many mutant beasts around had roughed him up a good bit, and chewed on him with their teeth... Not too far from here, another corpse could be found: That of Anna, who appeared to have been eaten alive by.. Something. But judging by the teeth marks.. This was a human 'something'.

Regardless, it looked like the groups needed to vote again. They could try to investigate The Rookie closer, try to explore further, or simply sit and chat.. Because wasn't this just the perfect time for that?

@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]
@Arcadia Lumina as Booker DeWitt[Bioshock] and Artemis Luna[OC]
@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@Velvetclaw as Lapis Lazulli[Steven Universe]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]
@SPARTAN Bennett as John-117[Halo]
@Tokusentai as Eric[Divergent]
@Mr.Scales as ???

~Elliminated~

@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan: INNOCENT! RIPPED APART BY THE SCORCH MONSTERS!
@Gummi Bunnies as Add: LIEVEN! HEAD IMPLODED/FACE CAVED IN!
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Desmond Miles: INNOCENT! & Cameron Phillips: TRAITOR! DEVOURED BY MUTANT BEASTS!
@DapperDogman as The Rookie: INFECTED! ???
@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills: INNOCENT! TORN APART BY MUTT! & Anna: TRAITOR! EATEN ALIVE BY INFECTED!​
Welkin and Isara looked back at the girl. "Can you speak? Do you require food?" Isara asked. "We have food on us."

Alicia ran over, and brought out some bread. She handed it to Welkin and Isara. "So, someone died?" Alicia seemed genuinely stunned. "Oh, Valkyria... Oh, Valkyria..." She said. Alicia began pacing back and forth. "This is just like Largo and Rosie... Traitors..."

Isara turned to Riley and JoJo. "Would you like some bread?" She asked.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever else

Welkin and Isara looked back at the girl. "Can you speak? Do you require food?" Isara asked. "We have food on us."

Alicia ran over, and brought out some bread. She handed it to Welkin and Isara. "So, someone died?" Alicia seemed genuinely stunned. "Oh, Valkyria... Oh, Valkyria..." She said. Alicia began pacing back and forth. "This is just like Largo and Rosie... Traitors..."

ENaJ0jP.png

"A-Ah, yeah! Good idea! May as well eat somethin' to get our strength back! Mine, most importantly, of course!" Joseph exclaimed in response to Isara while... the big guy and Krauser were duking it out in the background. Bah, that was fine. Communication like that between men built character, after all. JoJo was sure that they'd be close friends in no time! Just as long as Shades over there stopped hanging around that little kid like some bodyguard or something...

"Anyway, whaddya make of this predicament? I always knew something was fishy about that soldier, like I said earlier! People who hide their faces are doin' it because they're hiding something ugly underneath!" He exclaimed in a not so subtle manner as usual, "But ah... I don't think Krauser did it. He's smarter than that... but who could steal it from him?"

@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

re4_krauser.jpg

Brushing himself off once he was released, the muscles could have been seen tensing up within Krauser's left arm as he glared the terminator down. He had been in tense situations before and this was no different. He'd many threats thrown his way and this machine seemed to be getting way too big for his britches.

"I don't recall ever subjecting myself to your judgement, machine. Make your threats as you'd like. Whether or not you can back them up are another story entirely." He'd say as he cracked his knuckles and noted the corner out of his eye that Nemesis was starting to become pretty agiated with all the aggression the T-800 was showing towards Krauser. The shotgun being levied his way didn't necessarily help matters. Nemesis's one eye narrowed and he'd unstrap his rocket launcher as he aimed it towards him.

"If your circuitry's advanced enough to know that I'm lying, maybe it's complex enough to realize that aiming weapons around isn't the best way to earn friends. As for me ordering Nemesis to attack this man, what sense would it have made to so obviously incriminate myself if I could have just had Nemesis attack him and leave it at that? Someone's trying to frame me and they're doing a poor job of it."

series_03.jpg

"Graaaaaah!!"

@Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite @Kaykay @Hospes

Last edited:

ENaJ0jP.png

"A-Ah, yeah! Good idea! May as well eat somethin' to get our strength back! Mine, most importantly, of course!" Joseph exclaimed in response to Isara while... the big guy and Krauser were duking it out in the background. Bah, that was fine. Communication like that between men built character, after all. JoJo was sure that they'd be close friends in no time! Just as long as Shades over there stopped hanging around that little kid like some bodyguard or something...

"Anyway, whaddya make of this predicament? I always knew something was fishy about that soldier, like I said earlier! People who hide their faces are doin' it because they're hiding something ugly underneath!" He exclaimed in a not so subtle manner as usual, "But ah... I don't think Krauser did it. He's smarter than that... but who could steal it from him?"

tumblr_inline_ntkeexRUGB1rv9lgn_100.jpg

For a moment, Riley had begun to zone out. She was very fatigued and hungry, finding it hard to focus on anything at all. Her focus only retuned upon hearing Isara offer them some bread. The girl perked up, eyes widening a little. "Y-Yes, I can have some? I'd love something to eat." At this point, Riley could've eaten anything--even foods she didn't like such as broccoli. At this point, she could've eaten a whole plate of broccoli and wouldn't have complained!

Unsure if Jojo was talking to her or not, Riley mumbled a response to him uncertainly. "I don't know what to think. I-I still don't really understand what's going on at all," she admitted, sadly looking down at her feet. The only thing Riley understood was that she wasn't home anymore, she was lost, hungry, tired, and in a place where a lot of bad things where happening for reasons she didn't know.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite

Mid-Round Update:

Joseph's little trick seemed to work; the blonde boy fell slightly forward when Joseph dodged, due to how much he had put behind his punch. From there, Joseph easily landed the kick on the blonde, knocking him back and distracting him just long enough for Jojo's plan to come into action. The blonde growled in aggravation, trying to take another swing at Joseph. "You little..-- Gah!" As the boy swung, he found his feet were stuck together, causing him to fall over. From there, he struggled to get up.. And found himself blown sky-high by Joseph's grenades, instead!

In the distance, a canon could be heard. Odd.. As for the two others that Alicia, Joseph, Isara, and Welkin had stumbled upon.. Well, the girl seemed to slowly but surely be starting to perk up, in any case. The other boy, though, that had seemed to be buddies with the blonde... Actually seemed rather indifferent about the defeat of his presumable 'friend'. Instead, he leaned against one of the many trees, quirking a brow at the group. "Huh. Well.. Serves him right, I guess."

Meanwhile, in the other group, it seemed that the combined efforts of Noel, Marie, and Pyro's seemed to finally bear fruit. The wolftopus managed to grab and rip apart Regina Mills, killing her rather slowly. But before the wolftopus-thing even had time to figure out that the group had discovered it's weakness, it found itself bombarded with attacks on it's weak points- it's tentacles -, causing it to howl in pain. With it's tentacles wrecked by the constant barrage of attacks, the creatures was felled, bleeding out where it had stood.

But, that didn't seem to be the end of it.. In the midst of the chaos, it seemed that another fatality had struck... Someone had managed to kill The Rookie!

Not too far from one of the groups laid the mangled and unmoving body of The Rookie. His body was almost unrecognizable; it looked almost as though one of the likely many mutant beasts around had roughed him up a good bit, and chewed on him with their teeth... Not too far from here, another corpse could be found: That of Anna, who appeared to have been eaten alive by.. Something. But judging by the teeth marks.. This was a human 'something'.

Regardless, it looked like the groups needed to vote again. They could try to investigate The Rookie closer, try to explore further, or simply sit and chat.. Because wasn't this just the perfect time for that?

@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@Mr.Scales as ???

~Elliminated~

@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Desmond Miles: INNOCENT! & Cameron Phillips: TRAITOR! DEVOURED BY MUTANT BEASTS!
@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills: INNOCENT! TORN APART BY MUTT! & Anna: TRAITOR! EATEN ALIVE BY INFECTED!​
Marie Korbel
@Doctor Smartass @Verite @Hospes @Others at the wolf tentacle creature thing
CH2GHJn.png

"I don't know if I should be worried about this or not..." Marie said, sighing a little as she finally finished off the strange creature that had attacked them; she decided to go inspect Rookie's body carefully... She wasn't posotive who the killer(s) might be, but, she had a distinct hunch there was little to do with those creatures around, after all, the Rookie probably could have put up much more of a noticeable fight if the creatures around had indeed just attacked him.​

ENaJ0jP.png

tumblr_inline_ntkeexRUGB1rv9lgn_100.jpg

For a moment, Riley had begun to zone out. She was very fatigued and hungry, finding it hard to focus on anything at all. Her focus only retuned upon hearing Isara offer them some bread. The girl perked up, eyes widening a little. "Y-Yes, I can have some? I'd love something to eat." At this point, Riley could've eaten anything--even foods she didn't like such as broccoli. At this point, she could've eaten a whole plate of broccoli and wouldn't have complained!

Unsure if Jojo was talking to her or not, Riley mumbled a response to him uncertainly. "I don't know what to think. I-I still don't really understand what's going on at all," she admitted, sadly looking down at her feet. The only thing Riley understood was that she wasn't home anymore, she was lost, hungry, tired, and in a place where a lot of bad things where happening for reasons she didn't know.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite

"Here." Isara handed JoJo and Riley some bread. Isara shrugged. "I don't really have an opinion of it. That stuff's more Welkin and Alicia's jobs." Isara began sewing something. "I would say it's not him, but I don't know him all that well."

Alicia walked over. "Krauser reminds me of Largo in a way. He's a big tough soldier. Who would want to steal from him is the question. Who would want to frame him?"

Welkin sighed and continued applying Ragnaid on the girl.

@Hospes

"Here." Isara handed JoJo and Riley some bread. Isara shrugged. "I don't really have an opinion of it. That stuff's more Welkin and Alicia's jobs." Isara began sewing something. "I would say it's not him, but I don't know him all that well."

Alicia walked over. "Krauser reminds me of Largo in a way. He's a big tough soldier. Who would want to steal from him is the question. Who would want to frame him?"

Welkin sighed.

@Hospes
ytAdPjC.png

Joseph shrugged, before proceeding to eat the bread.

"Well, who knows? We ain't gonna get anything done by just sittin' here though!" JoJo exclaimed, quickly wolfing down the food and then continuing to walk, beginning to explore to see what else they might find in this place, letting the T-800 and Krauser exchange pleasantries with each other for the time being.

His Clackers accidentally bumped into his voting device and incidentally ended up voting for Ridley in the meantime.

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Erryone else​

Last edited:
Mid-Round Update:

@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@Mr.Scales as ???

~Elliminated~

Xenon and Angelic Buster voted for Squigly.

@shitpost woooooooooooo @Hospes @The Silver Paladin

Mom's head was pounding like she'd been hit with a car. Or, perhaps that was putting it too mildly. She felt like she'd been hit by a freight truck. No, a meteor, even.

nWhDZhe.png

"Hrm."

The poor woman nursed her head in confusion, lamenting over the fact she'd probably drunk herself silly without realizing it. Loathe was she to admit such a development, but she could hardly explain her sick feeling in any other way. The last few hours had been a unfortunate blur, her memory of that time whisked away as if plucked by deliberate hands. All she had now was a buzzing head that reminded her of too many mornings spent avoiding light of all forms. She felt some shame over being so irresponsible.

It didn't help that her ally was seemingly being framed for the latest murder. She was hardly surprised of that development, as this deranged game was still occurring after all. Who knew when the killing would end, or if it would ever end at all. The one thing the senior Lalonde seemed sure of at this moment was that whoever killed the latest victim, it was assuredly not Krauser. Or Nemesis, for that matter. "Oh, dear," Mom said, moving cautiously to stand beside Krauser and the T-800. Just boorish men flexing their muscles like usual. "This isn't very productive. I can't say with any certainty who did this, but I would be rather concerned with Krauser's sanity if he had been the one. To not attempt to mask the kill in any way... why, is that not the most foolish thing you've ever heard?" The mother managed a smile at this, though it only seemed to make her hangover feel worse.

XPKWCeO.png

"Like Krauser suggested, I can think of a long number of reasons how he could have carried this kill out more efficiently. Certainly, it's far too easy, and alternatives must be looked at." Crossing her arms, Mom looked briefly around at the others. Some seemed more interested in exploring, but the woman had no interest in doing much of that any longer. She was hardly in the right physical state to be moving about, and her mood permitted she take it easy for a time. "Krauser proposed the theory that his knife was stolen. Certainly, that is a valid idea. Certainly odd how the knife would have been easily put back in his possession without him knowing, but perhaps anything is possible. I can't presume to know the abilities of everyone present, but someone with great dexterity would have been in the best position to do such a thing."

She then brought a delicate hand to her chin, tapping at it softly as she thought to herself. That was one possible theory, but another popped into the mother's mind. It seemed preposterous in a way, but perhaps her aching head was just making her think she was being somewhat delusional. "Do anyone we know possess the ability to take other forms? Perhaps, conjure weapons similar in appearance to others? If not that, then..." Mom's eyes narrowed on Krauser and she offered him a smile. "How is your memory, dear? Do you recall up to a few moments ago? Perhaps someone has the ability to possess one's mind, no? It would be rather easy to pin the blame on anyone then."

She kept that cool smile on her face for a moment, wondering how Krauser felt about possibly being controlled. She had no doubt he was just squirming at the idea. Poor man. "But I don't know who could do that," Mom admitted, bringing the wristwatch up to her face. She stared at it for a moment before touching at it intently. "Every possible theory I've presented hinges on someone unknown. It was no doubt someone inconspicuous, perhaps someone even relatively quiet. I will refrain from voting from one of our usual suspects, and instead choose someone I believe to have been rather unassuming up to this point. Whatever you choose, please don't let it be the wrong one."

With that, Mom locked in a vote for Ridley.

@Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mighty Roman

Last edited:

Welkin sighed and continued applying Ragnaid on the girl.

@Hospes
ytAdPjC.png

Joseph shrugged, before proceeding to eat the bread.

"Well, who knows? We ain't gonna get anything done by just sittin' here though!" JoJo exclaimed, quickly wolfing down the food and then continuing to walk, beginning to explore to see what else they might find in this place, letting the T-800 and Krauser exchange pleasantries with each other for the time being.

His Clackers accidentally bumped into his voting device and incidentally ended up voting for Regina in the meantime.

Upon receiving the bread, Riley began to devour it like a ravenous dog. She normally wouldn't eat something in such a sloppy manner--her parents had taught her to have good manners--but the preteen couldn't help herself. She was starving! She stayed close to Isara, continuing to eat the bread until it became nothing but crumbs.

After she had finished, she noticed Jojo went off to explore, but wasn't sure what to do herself. She turned to Isara, looking for guidance from an adult. "What are we going to do now? We have to vote again, don't we?" she questioned, frowning. Last time, she had voted for Nemisis. She still thought he was a scary looking monster and wouldn't have been opposed to voting for him again, but she was curious as to how the others were voting...

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Hospes @Any peeps around​

The redheaded female had certainly perked up. Isara's question earned a small nod. "Yes.. I can speak," she replied, voice soft and possessing a distinct British accent. "No.. I'm alright, thank you." Now that the treatment was kicking in, and the girl was more aware, she slowly tried to sit up and take a look around, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "Where are we, though?"

@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Marie Korbel
@Doctor Smartass @Verite @Hospes @Others at the wolf tentacle creature thing
CH2GHJn.png

"I don't know if I should be worried about this or not..." Marie said, sighing a little as she finally finished off the strange creature that had attacked them; she decided to go inspect Rookie's body carefully... She wasn't posotive who the killer(s) might be, but, she had a distinct hunch there was little to do with those creatures around, after all, the Rookie probably could have put up much more of a noticeable fight if the creatures around had indeed just attacked him.​
Marie would find the same as the others before her; while the body had seemingly been torn up by one of the mutated creatures around, it seemed that the COD had been much simpler.. There was a single stab wound in The Rookie's back that had been fatal. It looked like the body being torn up must've been some sort of attempt at covering the wound(that appeared as though inflicted by Krauser's knife).

@york

Marie would find the same as the others before her; while the body had seemingly been torn up by one of the mutated creatures around, it seemed that the COD had been much simpler.. There was a single stab wound in The Rookie's back that had been fatal. It looked like the body being torn up must've been some sort of attempt at covering the wound(that appeared as though inflicted by Krauser's knife).

@york
Marie Korbel
@Hospes @Others Investigating the body
rPr5gff.png

""Looks like the work of a sneaky individual....." Marie muttered to herself, she suspected Krauser since well, it looked like it was an impression made by her knife... But then, there was always the chance that someone else had done this by having a knife like his, or even stealing it. With that in mind, she decided to vote for Heimskr, that sneaky guy might possibly have been the culprit; it seemed just like him to want to cover his tracks after he had bloodied his hands, but, who knows... All she could hope for was that it was the right choice.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
The redheaded female had certainly perked up. Isara's question earned a small nod. "Yes.. I can speak," she replied, voice soft and possessing a distinct British accent. "No.. I'm alright, thank you." Now that the treatment was kicking in, and the girl was more aware, she slowly tried to sit up and take a look around, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "Where are we, though?"

@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
"Someplace that's too dangerous for you. How'd a broad like you even get here?! This isn't a place for defenseless damsels, y'know! You were almost gonna die if it weren't for me saving your butt," the man who was indirectly responsible for getting her wounded said, "You know your way back! You better, or else I'll kiss you!"

tumblr_nt1ztwKv5W1s2kojso1_1280.png

He certainly had a way with words in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.