Status
Not open for further replies.
Xenon countered the hound's attempt by stabbing it with his Whip Blade and channeling it with electricity!

"Watch out Buster!"

In the meantime, Angelic Buster went into the air and used Soul Resonance, which generated massive power while spinning around.

cXGXWMY.gif

*imagine that she's spinning*

@Hospes

The hound howled in pain as Xenon lashed back out, clearly not at all pleased with this development. As such, the beast tackled the small boy forcefully with a snarl; seeming more focused on him than Buster. Now, it tried to close it's jaws around Xenon's neck!

@Bomb

Welkin looked at the Mysterious woman.

valkyria-chronicles-0001.jpg

"Is that..." His voice quavered.

Alicia looked nervous, and her face paled.

vlcsnap311706-thumb.png

"Selvaria Bles? But I thought she died, we killed her!" She stuttered. "How c-can she come back from the dead?"

Isara looked at Riley. "Just stay with me, don't worry, I'll keep you safe." Isara said softly. "You can go if you want, but I'll be right here if you need me."

Welkin straightened up. "We beat her once, we can beat her again!"

latest

"Squad Seven, Move out!" He shouted. He grabbed his pistol, and Alicia grabbed her rifle.

e0e03f71eac07ea2cbd3b552207b06d9.jpg

"Right! Let's go!" She cocked her rifle. "Joseph? You coming with?" She shouted to Joseph.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
----------------------

Selvaria looked at John.

VALKYRIA-CHRONICLES_Selvaria-Bles.jpg

"Yes, boy? My name is Selvaria Bles. I am the Valkyrur Witch, A member of the Empire's Drei Stern. A descendant of proud Valkyria!" She held strange weapons that glowed with a sort of power. A spear, and a shield.

@anybody approaching the mysterious woman
'If you're so powerful, why aren't you stopping the HellHounds? It looks like those weapons could do it. People are dying out there!'

@The Silver Paladin

'If you're so powerful, why aren't you stopping the HellHounds? It looks like those weapons could do it. People are dying out there!'

@The Silver Paladin

Selvaria laughed. "What side do you think I'm on, boy? I fight for the strongest side. I'm on the side of the hellhounds, that's why I don't fight them." She smiled as she saw Alicia and Welkin approaching. "Ask your friends there who I fight for. They'll know."

The Terminator remained motionless as Krause accused him. He wasn't here to make friends. He was here to defend John Connor. Nothing more, nothing less. He listened to Mom's reasoning, absorbing all of the knowledge and filing it in his CPU for later. He was still unsure on who to vote for, he instead decided to temporarily retract his vote on Krauser, and instead vote for Joseph Joestar.

Upon confronting the HellHounds, he took the only logical course of action. He brisk-walked forward, launching bullet after bullet towards the HellHound, mechanically loading then firing.
@Hospes @Fight Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, John Connor approached the Mysterious Woman. 'Who are you? How do we stop these things!?'

@The Silver Paladin
850c023e55.jpg

The hellhound yelped as the first bullet ht it, before it growled with aggravation, flames building higher. Yeah.. It looked like this thing didn't appreciate being shot at, judging by how it now bore it's fangs at T-800, practically seeming to ignore the next few bullets, responding by leaping into the air and more or less trying to latch onto T-800's hand with it's fangs, hoping to knock the gun from his grasp.

@Mighty Roman

Selvaria laughed. "What side do you think I'm on, boy? I fight for the strongest side. I'm on the side of the hellhounds, that's why I don't fight them." She smiled as she saw Alicia and Welkin approaching. "Ask your friends there who I fight for. They'll know."
'You're a coward! You don't care who lives or dies, you only care who's stronger! What the hell is wrong with you?! What made you so high and mighty that you stand by and watch people kill each other?'

@The Silver Paladin

The hound howled in pain as Xenon lashed back out, clearly not at all pleased with this development. As such, the beast tackled the small boy forcefully with a snarl; seeming more focused on him than Buster. Now, it tried to close it's jaws around Xenon's neck!

@Bomb
Well this isn't good. Xenon tried to counter by pushing it back with Ion Thruster. It does consume alot of the Surplus Energy Xenon has the longer he uses it, so he tried to put more umph in it.

dVZpxh1.png

Meanwhile Angelic Buster is ready.

SA0nK7K.jpg

@Hospes

The Terminator bared its teeth as the HellHound bit him. His skin wouldn't hold up much longer...He could already see bits of the metal underneath showing through the artificial 'flesh' of the arm. He decided to drag his arm backwards as the skin tore with the Fangs being dragged down it, fully revealing parts of the T-800s' metal Skeleton. He then switched the gun to his left hand, shooting the Hound in the eye, then smacking it with the butt of the gun.
Terminator-arm_endo.jpg

@Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
'You're a coward! You don't care who lives or dies, you only care who's stronger! What the hell is wrong with you?! What made you so high and mighty that you stand by and watch people kill each other?'

@The Silver Paladin

"I lived my life as a science experiment, in labs, where people would draw blood and perform tests on me for the sake of progress. I had powers, the powers of a Valkyrur that could be harnessed for Military use. Finally, I was rescued, and made a commander. The battlefield made me feel alive! I had absolute power! The Valkyrur Witch could decimate enemies for the Empire, for my lord Maximillian. Then, I was defeated, by those two right there!" She pointed to Alicia and Welkin. "You have no right to call me a coward."

@Hospes @whoever

Squigly frowned slightly as the girl with blonde hair and strange eyes was voted out of the group. Well. That hadn't worked. She huffed and shook her head.

v6eQBv9.png

"This isn't working Lev. I'm starting to think this was a bad idea."

"...I understand dear Squigly. But this could be the end. The real end if he spoke the truth. We could finally rest in peace."

"And if he wasn't? If it was all a trick?"

"...Then we will have much to atone for. But is it really worth not taking the chance if it could free our world from its clutches forever?"

The question, whatever it was about, seemed to bore its way into Squigly's mind as she frowned, only half paying attention as the others joined them before the world twisted and shifted around them. The woman made her declaration to the mockingjay, the beasts struck, and Squigly watched as the others did their best to fight back.

"...I can't do it Lev."

The parasite blinked and looked down at his companion for a moment. Conflict, surprise, anger... and then resignation crossed his draconic features as he slumped and shook his head.

"You are right miss Squigly. You were right from the start. We cannot defeat one evil by aiding another."

The zombie gave a grave (zing!) nod of the head, but glanced up with a quiet smile immediately after. "We should probably start helping then."

"Indeed." the parasite snarled "TALLYHO!"

0NQjHTi.png

And with that the pair leaped into action, literally jumping into the air and coming down towards the nearest hell hound as Leviathan's tail morphed into a fiery axe and came chopping down with a spin towards the beast

@Hospes @other people who dislike the dogs on fire
"...Dogs.."

Nemesis growled as he turned to face the Hellhounds. Squigly was too close for him to his RPG. But that was fine. The machine had threatened Krauser but had apparently backed off after Mom had intervened. But nothing would get in the way of him assisting his fellow B.O.W. Tentacles erupted from his back and hand as he lunged for the hellhound to try and impale it with his tentacles.

"GRAAAAAH!!"

Krauser glanced as the scene seemed to have changed once more. Only this time it was one of sudden battle. Well, he supposed that this was no longer a time to keep secrets. Not after Mom had defended his innocence. While his knife had worked well enough on the pokemon from before, he decided that it probably wouldn't fare as well here. So another measure was going to need to be taken. Pulling off his beret and shirt, he'd drop them off to the side as his right arm began to bulge rapidly. It didn't take long before the las plagas that had been residing within his arm had finally grown to maturity.

sem+t%C3%ADtulo.bmp

"I don't like to have my time wasted. Especially not by such inferior creatures!"

With that Krauser sprinted forward as he raised his arm blade to try and slice the Hellhounds. While Nemesis still had the advantage of strength over him, Krauser more than made up for it with his excellent speed. Something he'd demonstrate to the letter with his series of blade swipes.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk @Hospes

latest

Huh. This hellhound's eyes were blue.. Odd, but probably not the first thought. After all, it was advancing on a random girl mere moments before, and it was now more than a little hostile towards the group. Especially those attacking it; Squigly and Nemesis. Squigly's attack outright chopped off the thing's whole tail, causing it to go into quite the frenzy. The creature was practically seeing red. As such, it abruptly and mindlessly leaped at Squigly with it's claws outstretched.. Only to be swatted out of the air and back to the ground with a hard thud by Nemesis's tentacles. Growling lowly, it managed to slowly get back on it's feet- ..er.. Paws -, before rearing up for another attack attempt. This time, that attempt was to try to bite and rip off one of the aforementioned tentacles.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Fight the hounds, or talk to the woman who'd just mysteriously appeared? It appeared other parties had already participated in both.

And she did not like this girl's attitude. Not. One. Bit.

"Absolute power? That's what makes you feel alive? No, you've given us every right to call you a coward. I understand the pain of a life like that. But that doesn't mean you can't care for others! You'll just stand back and watch as others must fight to the death? If you have such absolute power, use it to stop the fighting altogether! Otherwise, you're nothing but a coward! If people are in danger, help them!"

There had been a girl, with a similar background. But nobody came to rescue her. Noel didn't know her full story, but thanks to those memories she'd experienced she fully understood the pain. And it was no excuse for this wrongdoing.

How could one call themselves human if they were so unsympathetic?

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @whoever's at the woman idk​

Reactions: Mighty Roman
Fight the hounds, or talk to the woman who'd just mysteriously appeared? It appeared other parties had already participated in both.

And she did not like this girl's attitude. Not. One. Bit.

"Absolute power? That's what makes you feel alive? No, you've given us every right to call you a coward. I understand the pain of a life like that. But that doesn't mean you can't care for others! You'll just stand back and watch as others must fight to the death? If you have such absolute power, use it to stop the fighting altogether! Otherwise, you're nothing but a coward! If people are in danger, help them!"

There had been a girl, with a similar background. But nobody came to rescue her. Noel didn't know her full story, but thanks to those memories she'd experienced she fully understood the pain. And it was no excuse for this wrongdoing.

How could one call themselves human if they were so unsympathetic?

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @whoever's at the woman idk​

The Valkyrur Witch looked at Noel.

1868893-230ae2915dd2a565897e25fb2deef206.jpeg

"I care for my comrades, and I care for those on my side." Selvaria said. "In war, there is a clear cut side, do you not understand that this is war?" She Straightened up. The Spear and Shield began glowing even more.

@Mighty Roman @Anybody near Welkin, Alicia, and Selvaria

Last edited:
"I lived my life as a science experiment, in labs, where people would draw blood and perform tests on me for the sake of progress. I had powers, the powers of a Valkyrur that could be harnessed for Military use. Finally, I was rescued, and made a commander. The battlefield made me feel alive! I had absolute power! The Valkyrur Witch could decimate enemies for the Empire, for my lord Maximillian. Then, I was defeated, by those two right there!" She pointed to Alicia and Welkin. "You have no right to call me a coward."

@Hospes @whoever
"Finally! Another Dauntless" Eric cried, stashing the remains of the cake in his pocket. Reloading his pistols, Eric stepped forward into the firing line, his guns aimed at the floor. The kid was wrong, she was no coward, and neither was he. Maybe the Dauntless leader was wrong with his initial judgements. Without any regards with his safety Eric walked towards both the dogs and the Dauntless girl.

image.jpg
"Pity you had to be one of the stupid ones. These creatures won't stop until they have killed every last one of us, including you, unless we get to you first, of course. So here is your choice; fight with the dogs and die like a dog, or fight with us and die like us. Your call"

image.jpg
@Hospes @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay

"Finally! Another Dauntless" Eric cried, stashing the remains of the cake in his pocket. Reloading his pistols, Eric stepped forward into the firing line, his guns aimed at the floor. The kid was wrong, she was no coward, and neither was he. Maybe the Dauntless leader was wrong with his initial judgements. Without any regards with his safety Eric walked towards both the dogs and the Dauntless girl.

View attachment 83457
"Pity you had to be one of the stupid ones. These creatures won't stop until they have killed every last one of us, including you, unless we get to you first, of course. So here is your choice; fight with the dogs and die like a dog, or fight with us and die like us. Your call"

View attachment 83458
@Hospes @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay
"I chose the side that would give me greater power! The side that would show me my potential." Selvaria said. She grabbed the Spear and Shield. "If you can defeat me, and show you are stronger, I will join your side!" She said angrily. The blue power from the weapons began siphoning into her, and she started glowing blue as well.

latest

@Hospes @Mighty Roman @Kaykay @Anybody fighting Selvaria

"I chose the side that would give me greater power! The side that would show me my potential." Selvaria said. She grabbed the Spear and Shield. "If you can defeat me, and show you are stronger, I will join your side!" She said angrily. The blue power from the weapons began siphoning into her, and she started glowing blue as well.

latest

Noel would have preferred to settle this peacefully, but with her wielding weapons against them there wasn't really any way to do that.

"You leave me no choice."

And with that, she took aim at Selvaria.

"Optic Barrel!"

Noel created an explosion at the spot where Selvaria was at the moment, hoping to knock her out as quickly as possible.

@The Silver Paladin @Hospes @Mighty Roman

Welkin looked at the Mysterious woman.

valkyria-chronicles-0001.jpg

"Is that..." His voice quavered.

Alicia looked nervous, and her face paled.

vlcsnap311706-thumb.png

"Selvaria Bles? But I thought she died, we killed her!" She stuttered. "How c-can she come back from the dead?"

Isara looked at Riley. "Just stay with me, don't worry, I'll keep you safe." Isara said softly. "You can go if you want, but I'll be right here if you need me."

Welkin straightened up. "We beat her once, we can beat her again!"

latest

"Squad Seven, Move out!" He shouted. He grabbed his pistol, and Alicia grabbed her rifle.

e0e03f71eac07ea2cbd3b552207b06d9.jpg

"Right! Let's go!" She cocked her rifle. "Joseph? You coming with?" She shouted to Joseph.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
----------------------

Selvaria looked at John.

VALKYRIA-CHRONICLES_Selvaria-Bles.jpg

"Yes, boy? My name is Selvaria Bles. I am the Valkyrur Witch, A member of the Empire's Drei Stern. A descendant of proud Valkyria!" She held strange weapons that glowed with a sort of power. A spear, and a shield.

@anybody approaching the mysterious woman
The Valkyrur Witch looked at Noel.

1868893-230ae2915dd2a565897e25fb2deef206.jpeg

"I care for my comrades, and I care for those on my side." Selvaria said. "In war, there is a clear cut side, do you not understand that this is war?" She Straightened up. The Spear and Shield began glowing even more.

@Mighty Roman @Anybody near Welkin, Alicia, and Selvaria

latest

tumblr_static_baojuhueia04kw8kkgwg4g4c8.png

"Now hold it right there! It ain't so black and white like that, toots!" Joseph exclaimed, popping up in the area, "Ever heard of 'em Nazis? Knew some of 'em who were pretty decent! Y'know, for mass murdering madmen! There's never a good and bad when it comes to war, y'hear?! Just assholes and even bigger assholes! But either way, if it's a war ya want, it's a war you'll get!" He yelled, preparing his own weapons and whatnot. May as well make quick work of her, eh?

Alongside Noel and the others, JoJo would open fire at the woman with his tommy gun!

joseph-joestar-6-jpg

Pow pow pow.

@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Mighty Roman @Hospes

latest

"The dogs it is then." Eric aimed his guns at the traitor, ready to fill the woman with lead. No, this was a waste; she could still be useful. He had to use non lethal force. Eric grabbed a vial of fear serum from his belt, flinging it through the air towards his target.

What Fear Serum Does If it hits: http://divergent.wikia.com/wiki/Fear_Simulation
Affects last 5-10 mins

Noel would have preferred to settle this peacefully, but with her wielding weapons against them there wasn't really any way to do that.

"You leave me no choice."

And with that, she took aim at Selvaria.

"Optic Barrel!"

Noel created an explosion at the spot where Selvaria was at the moment, hoping to knock her out as quickly as possible.

@The Silver Paladin @Hospes @Mighty Roman

tumblr_static_baojuhueia04kw8kkgwg4g4c8.png

"Now hold it right there! It ain't so black and white like that, toots!" Joseph exclaimed, popping up in the area, "Ever heard of 'em Nazis? Knew some of 'em who were pretty decent! Y'know, for mass murdering madmen! There's never a good and bad when it comes to war, y'hear?! Just assholes and even bigger assholes! But either way, if it's a war ya want, it's a war you'll get!" He yelled, preparing his own weapons and whatnot. May as well make quick work of her, eh?

Alongside Noel and the others, JoJo would open fire at the woman with his tommy gun!

joseph-joestar-6-jpg

Pow pow pow.

@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Mighty Roman @Hospes
"The dogs it is then." Eric aimed his guns at the traitor, ready to fill the woman with lead. No, this was a waste; she could still be useful. He had to use non lethal force. Eric grabbed a vial of fear serum from his belt, flinging it through the air towards his target.

What Fear Serum Does If it hits: http://divergent.wikia.com/wiki/Fear_Simulation
Affects last 5-10 mins
Selvaria just stood there, taking the blast and bullets. Was she... healing?
"I am of the Valkyrur, the greatest warriors Europa has known! I will not be so easily defeated." She laughed, and aimed her glowing spear at Alicia, who also had the blue glow emanating from her. "She is also of the Valkyrur."

Jojo better save his crush. :/

Well this isn't good. Xenon tried to counter by pushing it back with Ion Thruster. It does consume alot of the Surplus Energy Xenon has the longer he uses it, so he tried to put more umph in it.

dVZpxh1.png

Meanwhile Angelic Buster is ready.

SA0nK7K.jpg

@Hospes
Krauser glanced as the scene seemed to have changed once more. Only this time it was one of sudden battle. Well, he supposed that this was no longer a time to keep secrets. Not after Mom had defended his innocence. While his knife had worked well enough on the pokemon from before, he decided that it probably wouldn't fare as well here. So another measure was going to need to be taken. Pulling off his beret and shirt, he'd drop them off to the side as his right arm began to bulge rapidly. It didn't take long before the las plagas that had been residing within his arm had finally grown to maturity.

sem+t%C3%ADtulo.bmp

"I don't like to have my time wasted. Especially not by such inferior creatures!"

With that Krauser sprinted forward as he raised his arm blade to try and slice the Hellhounds. While Nemesis still had the advantage of strength over him, Krauser more than made up for it with his excellent speed. Something he'd demonstrate to the letter with his series of blade swipes.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk @Hospes

This certainly managed to take a toll on the mutt. It was sent crashing back, falling briefly.. Giving just enough time for Krauser to put a deep gash in it's back, making it howl in a heart wrenching manner out of pain. It took it a minute, but it shakily got back to it's paws with a hoarse growl. It looked like it was almost downed, but was persistent to take the group down. So, weakly, it lashed out, aiming to slash Krauser across the chest with it's claws.

@Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Bile was rising up in Mom Lalonde's throat. She felt sick... and probably was sick. The disease she'd sought to study and learn about had taken hold of her without her even realizing. Such a fool woman she was to repeat her past mistakes all over again. "I've gotten in over my head," the woman muttered. She wrapped her hands around herself, wishing more than ever she still had a drink in her flask. Her body was burning up, and her skin felt tingly-- almost strange. This could be the end all over again.

But, death was reversible, she had learned. Did she really have to worry?

"But the virus..." Mom looked over to ally, Krauser, and saw that he had given into the disease. Perhaps he was more acclimated to this sort of thing, or perhaps he'd known all along. Strangely, she didn't feel like it was a betrayal, even if she hadn't been entirely informed of what was to happen. Krauser had been looking out for her this entire time, and the woman felt she owed him a great debt for that alone. He would never be the man of her dreams, but for the moment he was an ally, and she didn't want to lose him all the same. "Then, we must get through this. It's not over, Rose. I-I have a way."

Her body convulsed as pain wracked the woman's body. She cried out roughly, her skin turning a sickly yellow. Her nails dug deeply into her arms as the mother hugged herself tightly. This was not the end. Even as power and rage threatened to overwhelm Mom, she held on to her sanity. She refused to let this sickness take her off her path now. No virus would beat a Lalonde.

As her body relaxed, Mom felt at peace. The pain subsided, replaced with a numb across her body. Readying herself to attack, Mom moved to assist Krauser.

LQSwzAU.gif

"I'm here to help, dear."

Selvaria just stood there, taking the blast and bullets. Was she... healing?
"I am of the Valkyrur, the greatest warriors Europa has known! I will not be so easily defeated." She laughed, and aimed her glowing spear at Alicia, who also had the blue glow emanating from her. "She is also of the Valkyrur."

Jojo better save his crush. :/
"Damn it, there serums aren't working; she's gotta be divergent. All out it is then. All stiffs on me. Provide minimal attention to the dogs and focus on the creep up here!"
@Hospes @fight the Valkyrur

Status
Not open for further replies.