Status
Not open for further replies.
~Prologue: Claire Stanfield Voraciously Devours His Prey~

tumblr_m0y3536IY41qggcr5o3_r2_250.gif

*CHOMP*

"Mm. Okay, so where was I?"

It was a beautiful, sunny day in the Big Apple. The birds were singing, the cab drivers were honking in the rush hour traffic, and the sky was in that state where the sun's just startin' to set and makes everything glow that orange color! The balcony he and his date sat on had a heckuva view, too, overlooking the Bronx and giving the two of them a birds-eye look at the world from up high. He had to remember to thank Luck for hooking 'em up with this joint later; they made the best pasta in anywhere not named Italy, and that was a fact. He couldn'ta asked for a nicer setting, or a nicer meal.

Or a nicer gal to share it with.

tumblr_m0y3536IY41qggcr5o4_r2_250.gif

"Oh, that's right. So I'm chasin' this guy from the rooftops, okay? He's actually a pretty fast runner, but that's obviously not an issue for me. He's panickin', too-- it's late out, and I think he's got a feelin' there's someone after him, though I'm not exactly sure how. The guy was all dressed up in his best suit, too, so I can't imagine he was havin' the easiest time running, ya know? He even ditches his briefcase so he can kick up the pace a notch! He was real eager to get home, lemme tell ya."

tumblr_m0y3536IY41qggcr5o8_r3_250.gif

"Now, you might fault me for sayin' this, but I'm takin' my time closing in on this guy. I'm havin' a blast watching him scurry, y'know what I mean? Next to readin' the funnies in the Post, this is some of the best entertainment around! You should try it sometime. Anyways, this nut runs right across the road, doesn't even look left or right before that. He finally reached his apartment, but his hands're shakin' so he's havin' trouble unlocking the door, capiche? It's cold, but he's sweatin' so he pulls out a hanky..."

tumblr_m0y3536IY41qggcr5o7_r3_250.gif

"...'Least, I think it was a hanky..."

tumblr_m0y3536IY41qggcr5o1_r2_250.gif

"...Come to think about it, it mighta been one of those little towelettes they give ya at fancy restaurants... either way, he stops tryn'na unlock the door to wipe his face for a sec, right? So that's when I drop down from above, right behind him. Guy doesn't hear a thing, so I lean right up ta his ear and say in my deepest, scariest voice..."

tumblr_m0y3536IY41qggcr5o6_r3_250.gif

"...HEY, BUDDY! YA LEFT YOUR WALLET ON THAT BUS A COUPLE BLOCKS BACK!"

He paused to let his punchline sink in for effect.

"..."

The woman seated across from him didn't laugh. Not because she didn't find her husband's joke funny, but simply because she was unable to. She did, however, give him a small, gentle smirk of appreciation, taking a sip from her wine glass as the man's chest swelled up in pride.

tumblr_m0y3536IY41qggcr5o4_r2_250.gif

"Awwww, now there's that smile I love ta see. Say, Chane, know what it is I love most about you? Not that there's any one thing that sticks out as the best-- after all, I could write a whole book about why you and I fell in love! But one thing I really, really love is the way ya always listen to my nonsensical stories all the way through. Most gals wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise 'fore they started talking about perfume or some junk, know what I mean? But not you! You're different, and special, and beautiful. Just like this pasta. This gorgeous, gorgeous pasta."

tumblr_m0y3536IY41qggcr5o9_r3_250.gif

Before he could take another bite, however, his vision swirled and blackened. For perhaps the first time ever, Claire Stanfield had no idea where the heck he was.

tumblr_m0y3536IY41qggcr5o5_r4_250.gif

"Ey, who turned the lights out? Chane? You there?"

*one hour of fruitless walking later~*

"Man... what'd they put in that pasta?"

(Dedicated to @Verite with love~)

Later still...

The Yautja was unquestionably the apex predator of its home dimension; the king of the jungle, as it were. No creature dared hunt it, and all creatures were its prey. In the Predator's home universe, there were few things more fearsome; few things that could call themselves "hunters" of its caliber.

This was not that universe.

The Predator's infrared vision suddenly registered a new presence, descending to a level tree branch from up much higher across the clearing, perched with perfect balance. From the shadows, a pair of glowing, blood-red eyes stared directly at the creature that fancied itself a hunter... and were accompanied by massive, hungry grin, one borne of sadism and malicious intent.

tumblr_mnhafyMlzq1sqp1odo1_500.gif

And as quickly as it appeared, with the faintest of rustles heralding his departure, the shadowy figure was gone... retreating into the trees with breathtaking speed, a deliberate, taunting gesture as if to say "come and get me".

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow
Rookie watched with a blank expression, unsure of who was hunting who, and what exactly was going on, but he figured he'd put an end to it, so he trudges off after the pair, sighing to himself

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@OrlandoBloomers

Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Elliot struggled to get out of the grip of Shizuo, the pain shooting from his groin to the joint in his leg, and everywhere in between. Elliot quickly smashed his fist into the side of Schizo's face multiple times, attempting to get him off of him. If this didn't work, it wouldn't be long before his leg dislocated, then ripped.
tumblr_inline_n89975HrDI1sjz6pf.png

Shizuo kept firm in his determination, absorbing the blows as though he was a madman on the warpath. Finally, an audible crack was hard as he finally dislocated Elliot's leg, and he smirked down at the man and roared down at him, "Do you yield yet, brat? You can still walk away from this with two legs!" His pulling ceased for now, as if waiting for Elliot to answer in case he wanted mercy. Funny given how his berserker-like face seemed tohold no mercy for the boy.​

Add clicked his tongue in annoyance. He had no time to waste from this, even if he could manipulate time and space with some of his skills.

"I simply don't have the time to waste with a runt like you. Particle Prism!" the Esper backed away a bit, but signalled six of his Dynamos to surround Ronan. A purple flash of electricity occurred, and an electrical field trapped the swordwielder inside. Well, that would be like so for a bit. Just to 'soften' up the threat, another one of his Dynamos that wasn't being used for the skill "Particle Prism" sent a blast of electricity towards Ronan, all the while Add settled his sights toward Elliot again. Well, it did seem like Shizuo had it covered, but he was sure that he wanted the killing blow on the little bastard.

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @others​
Ronan was far more then just a sword and a shield, casting the spell Wind shield, a large guest of wind dances around the outside of the Dynamos, knocking them away and hopefully breaking the electrical field he was trapped in. Quickly thinking, Ronan placed a Rune Shield, blocking Add's electricity blast. If Ronan continued this, he would soon run out of Mana, and have to retreat or hide to recharge. Using another spell, Ronan used Rune Spiral. Creating a magic circle in front of him, he then stabs it, creating a fairly long horizontal thrust towards Add.

Ronan was far more then just a sword and a shield, casting the spell Wind shield, a large guest of wind dances around the outside of the Dynamos, knocking them away and hopefully breaking the electrical field he was trapped in. Quickly thinking, Ronan placed a Rune Shield, blocking Add's electricity blast. If Ronan continued this, he would soon run out of Mana, and have to retreat or hide to recharge. Using another spell, Ronan used Rune Spiral. Creating a magic circle in front of him, he then stabs it, creating a fairly long horizontal thrust towards Add.
"Hm? You still want to cut me down? Well, don't be such in a rush," Add's dark smile widened as he turned around to see that Ronan had broken free of his "Particle Prism." A flash of purple occurred as the Dynamos that weren't stabilizing the Particle Prism now registered the location of Ronan, confirming a necessary detail as he let his Dynamos return to him immediately. Activating "Reverse Stigma," Ronan would find himself instantly transferred in front of Add, purposefully put into that location so that Rune Spiral would thrust right into him instead. The Diabolic Esper cackled darkly as he distanced himself away from his opponent, wanting to see this one pierced. It didn't matter if this one was in the control of Elliot, all that were connected to Elliot in some way were going to die. No trace of them will be left in time...

@TheColourlessRainbow

Noel Vermillion: Prologue
Noel hadn't been doing anything of great importance. She was simply on her way to go purchase some Chinese food for dinner. But the path didn't seem quite right, it was getting darker...and darker...and...

Suddenly, she was in a large, strange room.

"Where...am I?"

There was a large crowd of people, and trees inside of it, for some reason.

"I guess I should try to get my bearings first."

She looked around for anyone who seemed to know what they were doing here until she noticed a small child, who seemed lost. She approached her and the other girl who appeared to be much older, hoping to help.

"Hi there, my name is Noel Vermillion. Are you all okay?" she asked Riley and Anna. "If I can be of assistance, please let me know."

Then there was the rustling in the area. She whipped around, immediately calling forth Bolverk.

"Who's there?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Hm? You still want to cut me down? Well, don't be such in a rush," Add's dark smile widened as he turned around to see that Ronan had broken free of his "Particle Prism." A flash of purple occurred as the Dynamos that weren't stabilizing the Particle Prism now registered the location of Ronan, confirming a necessary detail as he let his Dynamos return to him immediately. Activating "Reverse Stigma," Ronan would find himself instantly transferred in front of Add, purposefully put into that location so that Rune Spiral would thrust right into him instead. The Diabolic Esper cackled darkly as he distanced himself away from his opponent, wanting to see this one pierced. It didn't matter if this one was in the control of Elliot, all that were connected to Elliot in some way were going to die. No trace of them will be left in time...

@TheColourlessRainbow
Ronan could do nothing as he was teleported into his own rune, with the magic pricing his armor, the spike shot through the right side of his chest. Coughing up blood, Ronan used the last of his magic as the magic spike disappeared. Using Blazing Slash, Ronan Stabs the ground, creating three magic pillars that slightly knock Add upward, then slices through.

@Gummi Bunnies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise Event!:

A small, dark portal opened up within the circle room. Stepping out was a small, black Hedgehog.

Shadow-The-Hedgehog-shadow-the-hedgehog-26536064-648-800.png

"Chaos control!" shouted Shadow as he pointed the beam towards Add, destroying all of his Dynamos. Shadow smirked, then dashed at the speed of sound, arriving behind him, Shadow placed a kick into the boys spine.

Add's Dynamos have been destroyed till round one!

Possible Random Event that can bring them back before Round One.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @york

tumblr_inline_n89975HrDI1sjz6pf.png

Shizuo kept firm in his determination, absorbing the blows as though he was a madman on the warpath. Finally, an audible crack was hard as he finally dislocated Elliot's leg, and he smirked down at the man and roared down at him, "Do you yield yet, brat? You can still walk away from this with two legs!" His pulling ceased for now, as if waiting for Elliot to answer in case he wanted mercy. Funny given how his berserker-like face seemed tohold no mercy for the boy.​
Sighing, Elliot released a black wave from his hand, turning himself into a black raven that was able to escape Shizuo's grip. Elliot quickly flew away, leaving Shizuo behind.

Anna frowned as she heard the sadness in Riley's voice,

"Home is where you heart is." stated Anna with a frown.

"I mean, home is wherever you want home to be, and with the people who love you, but where ever your heart is will be home too." mentioned Anna. When Riley mentioned how she was walking to school, Well, Anna was unsure of what to say.

"We all ended up here, like you walking to school, and me sword training," started Anna,

"and most of us want to go home." mentioned Anna before she contiued,

"Well, maybe not most of us, so far I only know two people who want to get home, but that's besides the point." Anna stopped for a moment so she could breath. Looking to Riley, she held out her hand,

"You can stay with me till we find a way home." offered Anna.

Riley only frowned deeper at Anna's words, finding herself confused by them. The princess chattered on about home and hearts in a way the pre-teen didn't understand. So Riley reached up to scratch her head, tucking a lock of sandy brown hair behind one of her ears. She then replied to the words Anna said that she did understand. "S-So, you're lost too?" she asked, looking around. "Everyone here is lost? Why? We weren't... kidnapped, were we?"

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Uncomfortable

When Fear and Joy managed to throw Sadness off Riley's control panel their girl calmed down a little. "There, you see? Let me handle it for a minute," Joy said touching the controls to try and calm Riley for a moment. She frowned at the question Riley asked, however, shaking her head. I hope not, Riley. Let's hope for the best.
[/fieldbox]​

Sighing, Elliot released a black wave from his hand, turning himself into a black raven that was able to escape Shizuo's grip. Elliot quickly flew away, leaving Shizuo behind.
tumblr_m3w33m4N0x1qc2r5c.png

"Dammit, you little cowardly shit!" Thankfully, before he hurt himself further, Shizuo knew he wouldn't catch up to Elliot, "Guess I had best get to work on my knee..." For a few minutes afterwards, he set to work doing what good he could on his leg, eventually getting it to where he could walk with a slight limp until it healed again. As he stood up, he also pulled out a piece of cloth and wiped away the blood on his head and in his hair, removing nearly every sign he had been in the fight.
Riley only frowned deeper at Anna's words, finding herself confused by them. The princess chattered on about home and hearts in a way the pre-teen didn't understand. So Riley reached up to scratch her head, tucking a lock of sandy brown hair behind one of her ears. She then replied to the words Anna said that she did understand. "S-So, you're lost too?" she asked, looking around. "Everyone here is lost? Why? We weren't... kidnapped, were we?"

When Fear and Joy managed to throw Sadness off Riley's control panel their girl calmed down a little. "There, you see? Let me handle it for a minute," Joy said touching the controls to try and calm Riley for a moment. She frowned at the question Riley asked, however, shaking her head. I hope not, Riley. Let's hope for the best.
[/fieldbox]​
He walked over to Riley and waved, "Hey, kid, you okay?" His eyes drifted over to Anna and sized her up, "I'm guessing you've been keeping an eye on her for the last little bit?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow

The women had a blank expression as Marie stated that her wish would not be changed, sighing, the women pulled a red covered book from her hoodie pocket.

mamodo_book_by_lordoforangesguraham.png

"Zaker." she mumbled. As she did so, a small child who was able to sneak up behind Marie shot lighting from his mouth.

D4F69746F1D80D8F21A3727F62352E961CCCB300

a037bc23.jpg
Marie Korbel
@TheColourlessRainbow
Marie_2nd_form.png

The bolt of lightning definitely seemed to hurt her, but, suddenly, blue veins of energy appeared behind her body, arcing from the Skullheard which was glowing a bright blue color, the veins outlinined a humanoid figure... A black shadow suddenly flashed over the veins, as Marie whipped around, pointing a skeletal hand towards the boy who had attacked her; it seemed she didn't discriminate when it came to fights. "Know your place!" She shouted as the shadow suddenly charged towards him, it was clear it would cause an enormous amount of damage if it hit it's mark... Despite not having any undead servants to work with, Marie could clearly still pack quite the punch.​

[/fieldbox]​
Angelic Buster would find Riley say that.

"Oh gee... I don't know. I thought it was when the teleportation got messed up!" Angelic Buster said.

E27qRnn.png

Was something going on?

He raised his head briefly from the flame to look around.

*Muffled interrogative noises*

"....." Oh! Flame! She clapped his hands in joy once, before drawn towards the fire once more as chaos occurred all around her.

@This be a shitpost yo.

Ronan could do nothing as he was teleported into his own rune, with the magic pricing his armor, the spike shot through the right side of his chest. Coughing up blood, Ronan used the last of his magic as the magic spike disappeared. Using Blazing Slash, Ronan Stabs the ground, creating three magic pillars that slightly knock Add upward, then slices through.

@Gummi Bunnies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise Event!:

A small, dark portal opened up within the circle room. Stepping out was a small, black Hedgehog.

Shadow-The-Hedgehog-shadow-the-hedgehog-26536064-648-800.png

"Chaos control!" shouted Shadow as he pointed the beam towards Add, destroying all of his Dynamos. Shadow smirked, then dashed at the speed of sound, arriving behind him, Shadow placed a kick into the boys spine.

Add's Dynamos have been destroyed till round one!

Possible Random Event that can bring them back before Round One.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @york
While Add was able to defend himself from Ronan, the Esper was shocked to see his Dynamos destroyed just like that. His signature weapons rendered useless on a whim, and he was immediately kicked by the hedgehog. Great, so he would be defenseless for awhile... Add was able to use a Reverse Circle to warp the Dynamos' remains to him. He still had his abilities of time and space, he should be able to at least do certain things, like keep his Dynamos in a safe place until he should be able to restore them later on.

"Tch... like that would hinder me..." Add stared down at Shadow, clearly frustrated with this. He appeared to be in DP mode still, his eyes still purple in his pupils and pitch black everywhere else in his eyes.

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @york

Prologue - Penny

"Penny, I am entrusting you with a very important mission and that is-"​

And that was the last thing Penny remembered before she rebooted on the cold metal floor she was now laying on.

"Salutations!" She replied still laying on the ground, not even knowing if there was someone else in the area.​

"I'm not quite sure where I am but - Ooooh look at the pretty stars!" She exclaimed in excitement pointing up to the sky. "Wait are those trees?" She get up on her feet and skip towards the trees. "Oh they're so beautiful as well! The leaves really bring out the brown in the trunks" What was this magical place she had woken up in...and why for the life of her couldn't Penny tell why seemingly 24 hours had been eliminated from her memory?

@Anybody
Joseph Joestar: Prologue - The First Crusader

"HUUUUUUH? WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!"

A certain obnoxious British voice would ring out for anyone nearby. How the hell did he even get here? Who were these people? Why should he care? Well... maybe that was the wrong attitude to take. He'd probably have to care in a place like this. It seemed sinister! Just like Mexico and Italy before, the place gave the young, oddly dressed man a bad feeling.

"Tch. Hmm... no good's gonna come outta doin' nothing," Joseph Joestar murmured to himself, pacing back and forth in a circle, crossing his arms and just about ignoring most other people nearby.

He didn't know for sure, but he felt like he had yet another bizarre adventure ahead of them.

Uh... well, may as well talk to someone. Like maybe a cute girl.

What Suzie Q didn't know didn't hurt her.

Now, what Lisa Li--Err, Mommy and Grandma Erina knew would definitely hurt him a lot.​

Ooh, a cute girl.

Niiice!

"Brown like the stuff that comes outta my ass! This place is uuuugly!" Joseph exclaimed obnoxiously, crossing his arms with an almost grumpy look, "I guess you don't have any idea where I am?"

@Jeremi @Anybody​

After a good while of just sitting still(something that Ridley hated doing; after being kidnapped, it made her feel.. Vulnerable), Ridley finally mustered the strength and energy to get up and, of course, poke around a bit. After all... It was one of the Siren's many talents. Getting into things she shouldn't be, that is.. As though her kidnapping wasn't proof enough of that. Even so, she was much slower right now... Still trying to catch her breath and focus on what was happening.

First things first; where the hell was she?

Her amber-gold eyes scanned the area quietly. And, though everything was a little blurry, she could make things out alright. The most obvious was, well, that there were people. A lot of people, at that; presumably all just as lost and confused about what was happening as the Siren was(despite that her calm and cool facade hid that fact). Then, there were the oddly colored trees... Though, considering that she was a Caster that had seen countless odd, unnatural, and outright disturbing things in her own world... This feature didn't exactly faze her.

Next, there were the places to explore; the trees, the empty shops, and... Hallways. Hm. Considering all of her injuries... Ridley, after a good few minutes of simply pondering her options and assessing the situation, ended up simply deciding to scope out the people. See what they knew, if they knew anything at all.

But, to her dissatisfaction, it appeared most of the folk around the place were in large groups; something Ridley didn't have the patience to deal with. She highly disliked people.. And so the fewer she'd have to put up with, the better. So.. Who could she converse with that wouldn't drag her into a crowd? It really didn't appear that there were many options that fit that desire. What a pity. But, right about then, something caught the attractive young woman's eyes: A pair of people, away from the crowd.

Perfect.

Seemingly without a single care in the world, Ridley sashayed over to the pair, offering an unnoticably fake smile: a convincing one. Probably only convincing due to years of having to fake them, after her Claiming.

Ridley-ridley-duchannes-34290339-212-300.jpg

"Heya, Muscles. Ginger. Any idea where we happen to be?" she asked, sweetly, golden eyes hidden behind her dark sunglasses.

@Jeremi @Verite @Anybody​

The Predator would detect a new signature upon its bio-mask. One of immense heat and power. It switched to various vision modes on the bio-mask, each registering the new arrival with readings that were impressive in every form.

A creature of immense power; a game of immense reputation. It's skull would make a fine trophy.

The Predator raced after the creature, maintaining its cloak and quickly shuffling through the trees scanning around the forest with various vision modes. The yautja knows its here, and knows its hiding. The Predator stood still and watched tree's, waiting for the hunter to make its move. It has the mind of a yautja..and perhaps the same intent to engage a truly worthy foe. The Predator disengaged its cloaked, revealing itself to any who may be watching.

After a brief pause, it raised its hand to its bio-mask, pulling off a single pipe from it. The hiss of steam would sound as the bio-mask disengages from the Predator's face. It grasps the mask and slowly removes it...

Predator-Reboot-Shane-Black.jpg

It was a challenge. I chased you, come out and fight

@OrlandoBloomers @DapperDogman

After a good while of just sitting still(something that Ridley hated doing; after being kidnapped, it made her feel.. Vulnerable), Ridley finally mustered the strength and energy to get up and, of course, poke around a bit. After all... It was one of the Siren's many talents. Getting into things she shouldn't be, that is.. As though her kidnapping wasn't proof enough of that. Even so, she was much slower right now... Still trying to catch her breath and focus on what was happening.

First things first; where the hell was she?

Her amber-gold eyes scanned the area quietly. And, though everything was a little blurry, she could make things out alright. The most obvious was, well, that there were people. A lot of people, at that; presumably all just as lost and confused about what was happening as the Siren was(despite that her calm and cool facade hid that fact). Then, there were the oddly colored trees... Though, considering that she was a Caster that had seen countless odd, unnatural, and outright disturbing things in her own world... This feature didn't exactly faze her.

Next, there were the places to explore; the trees, the empty shops, and... Hallways. Hm. Considering all of her injuries... Ridley, after a good few minutes of simply pondering her options and assessing the situation, ended up simply deciding to scope out the people. See what they knew, if they knew anything at all.

But, to her dissatisfaction, it appeared most of the folk around the place were in large groups; something Ridley didn't have the patience to deal with. She highly disliked people.. And so the fewer she'd have to put up with, the better. So.. Who could she converse with that wouldn't drag her into a crowd? It really didn't appear that there were many options that fit that desire. What a pity. But, right about then, something caught the attractive young woman's eyes: A pair of people, away from the crowd.

Perfect.

Seemingly without a single care in the world, Ridley sashayed over to the pair, offering an unnoticably fake smile: a convincing one. Probably only convincing due to years of having to fake them, after her Claiming.

Ridley-ridley-duchannes-34290339-212-300.jpg

"Heya, Muscles. Ginger. Any idea where we happen to be?" she asked, sweetly, golden eyes hidden behind her dark sunglasses.

@Jeremi @Verite @Anybody​
"Huuuh? What are ya asking me for? All's I know is that I already wanna be back home," he grumbled, scratching his head and putting a hand on his hip, "Not used to these kinds of situations. Say, what's your name anyway? My name's... Joestar. Joseph Joestar. Friends call me JoJo," he said with a confident smile.

Even if he didn't know what was going on, all he would need to do was kick ass, take names, and then all of his problems would go away.

@Jeremi @Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Huuuh? What are ya asking me for? All's I know is that I already wanna be back home," he grumbled, scratching his head and putting a hand on his hip, "Not used to these kinds of situations. Say, what's your name anyway? My name's... Joestar. Joseph Joestar. Friends call me JoJo," he said with a confident smile.

Even if he didn't know what was going on, all he would need to do was kick ass, take names, and then all of his problems would go away.

@Jeremi @Hospes

Hm... A failure. What a pity, she thought to herself when Joseph admitted he didn't know where they were. But.. No matter. After all, regardless of whether these people knew where they were; allies could come in handy. So, the female didn't let her disappointment show in the slightest, and found her expression turning sincere upon Jojo's next question. "The name's Ridley Duchannes.. And you best not forget it," she replied with a sly grin and a playful wink. "Pleasure to meet you."

Little did anyone here know... Ridley was an assholish manipulator. So everyone best look the fuck out.. Even if it was near impossible to see through her trained little facade and her damn aura.

With that, though, Ridley moved to a new topic. "So, if you don't know where we are, either.. Were you in the dark for what felt like ages, too?" she inquired, tilting her head.

@Verite @Jeremi @Anybody​

The hunter didn't have to wait long.

From above came a hushed, faint rustling of tree leaves, as light and soft as the wind itself; something only a skilled predator like the Yautja would've been able to pick up in the first place. With that barely-audible declaration, a blurred, darkened silhouette suddenly dropped onto a nearby branch from higher up, retaining its balance perfectly and landing with such grace and technique that the branch hardly even swayed. It creaked slightly as the figure tensed from its crouch and slowly, deliberately rose to its full height; rather small and slender, in comparison to the hulking mass of the alien, but nonetheless forboding.

The hunter had given chase.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_12d9x88hr2ogcgg0kg884coc4_640.jpg

And here was its prey.

Without so much as a word, the figure simply extended its arm, one finger pointed up and wagging in the universally recognized gesture of disapproval... as if he were admonishing a child.

tumblr_mmrwdbyPj71rdo35ho3_500.gif

He had successfully drawn the creature away from those ladies in the woods... now all that was left was to see what it was made of.

And what color its blood was.

For now, he didn't attack, didn't move, didn't so much as twitch... just remained stock-still, red eyes firmly locked onto the Predator's monstrous visage without fear or disgust.

Merely contempt.

He was goading the monster, daring it to make its move.

And when it did, he'd move faster.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman

Hm... A failure. What a pity, she thought to herself when Joseph admitted he didn't know where they were. But.. No matter. After all, regardless of whether these people knew where they were; allies could come in handy. So, the female didn't let her disappointment show in the slightest, and found her expression turning sincere upon Jojo's next question. "The name's Ridley Duchannes.. And you best not forget it," she replied with a sly grin and a playful wink. "Pleasure to meet you."

Little did anyone here know... Ridley was an assholish manipulator. So everyone best look the fuck out.. Even if it was near impossible to see through her trained little facade and her damn aura.

With that, though, Ridley moved to a new topic. "So, if you don't know where we are, either.. Were you in the dark for what felt like ages, too?" she inquired, tilting her head.

Lucky for you, Joseph doesn't need to be enchanted by magic or shit if you were attractive enough. Even if he was married, but don't tell his wife :|

Well, Ridley was like, what, 18? That was like the same age as Joseph. Woo. Ripe age.

ytAdPjC.png

"Who knows, hot pants? I can't even remember what I had for breakfast when I woke up."

"Well, technically, I didn't have anything when I did wake up here, but..."

He was smarter than he looked. Honest.

@Jeremi @Hospes @PEEPS WANTIN' TO INTERACT​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Lucky for you, Joseph doesn't need to be enchanted by magic or shit if you were attractive enough. Even if he was married, but don't tell his wife :|

Well, Ridley was like, what, 18? That was like the same age as Joseph. Woo. Ripe age.

ytAdPjC.png

"Who knows, hot pants? I can't even remember what I had for breakfast when I woke up."

"Well, technically, I didn't have anything when I did wake up here, but..."

He was smarter than he looked. Honest.

@Jeremi @Hospes @PEEPS WANTIN' TO INTERACT​

Well... This guy was certainly helpful, huh? It took every at least a third of Ridley's willpower to refrain from just walking away; maybe even throwing in a slap before doing so. But, she quickly reminded herself that, in a foreign and possibly dangerous setting like this.. Letting herself seem hostile or assholish was a massive no-no. Maybe the Siren wasn't a genius, but she was fairly smart; and it didn't exactly take much intelligence to know that.

So, she just laughed lightly. "Heh. You're funny.. I like that," she mused, thoughtfully. The statement was partially true.. In that she did like funny people. And the statement was semi-funny to her. But Jojo wasn't getting through to her enough for him to be among the very few people that received sincere approval from her. Poor him. =|

Status
Not open for further replies.