• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. When Buster tried to enter, she'd very quickly find the building was occupied!

A small black creature with red eyes and glowing gold stripes leapt out.. And was quickly followed by a terrifying and large hound with horns!
imagescao8douk-jpg.jpg

hg7cEZg.png

In the blink of an eye, the hound bad lept and Buster.. And tried to clamp its large jaws down on her arm; with clearly no intentions to let go!​
"OW!"

With that Angelic Buster used Falling Star, which consists of Giant... angelic... swords falling on them.

Bt7tJ.png

Yea.

@Hospes @others of group 2​

In the vents, the Dynamos find:

Three Stimpaks, a Nuka Cola Quantum, and...

A Holotape.

The Holotape, it seemed, went into the Pip-boy, and you could read or listen to it, like you did the others. The Stimpaks would heal any wounds almost instantly, and the Nuka Cola Qunatum...

Never mind.

They would see no sign of life from within, but they would see Heat Signatures leading up to the Atrium.

It seemed to be empty of anything of use besides what was seen.

@DapperDogman @Group 3 @Atrium
Rookie would press a small button his visor, the advanced optics flashing to life, giving him night vision, as well as outlines around any devices he might tap for data

With the advanced optics, a small face appeared on his visor, his AI, flashing to life at the sudden request

gQEApo6.png

"Scanning for data storage terminals" a synthetic voice spoke, basic by the UNSC's standards, Rookie'd asked for a Dumb AI on purpose, he didn't like the idea of having some dead person talking to him, and cloning brains like they did for Cortana was simply too inefficient, so he went with a copy of Vergil, an infrastructure AI re purposed to be a skeleton key of sorts, if it's electronic and locked, chances are, Vergil can fix that

@Gummi Bunnies
@The Silver Paladin

Krauser honestly couldn't believe that a person with JoJo's disposition managed to survive as long as he had. But he was certain of one thing. That this 'team' of theirs would only last as long as Krauser felt him and Noel were worth having around. The second Krauser felt that they were becoming more of a burden than useful was when he'd take Mom and split. Between the two of them he was certain they could survive out in a place like this. One thing he was very certain of however was that he'd die of a stress-induced aneurysm inflicted by JoJo before the BOWs got their hands on him. Still, he had to admit that despite being so squeamish, the girl appeared to be able to hold her own with those guns of hers.

"I'm not going to be anyone's babysitter, so just stay on your guard."

Krauser advised as the group began to make their way into the building. He was used to the feeling of being watched. Who knew if enemy guerrillas were hiding in the foliage waiting for the right time to strike? After a while you built up an immunity to being frightened/unnerved by things such as that. Which was why as the two new beasts attacked, Krauser wasted no time in seeking to smash his boot down on the head of the dog-like creature attacking Angel. Holding back just enough so he didn't shatter the skull but enough to hopefully disorient it enough to allow the falling swords to impale it.

"These things keep showing up like cockroaches.."

@Verite @Atomyk @Kaykay @york @Hospes.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

This part earned a grin. "Well, I mean.. Being sexy is an art. So yes," she answered. Jeez.. She could say anything and this kid would believe it, huh?

"Right.. Lead the way, Redhead."

@Jeremi @GROUP 1​

"I dunno about sexy being an art..." Penny stroke her chin as she pondered. "I mean, I guess a body can be art and by extension being sexy would be an art..." Though philosophical questions were being pondered as they made their way back to where they started.

"So once we get back...You have an idea where we should go, Ridley?"

@Hospes

@BarrenThin @The Tactician

it was clear that the wall was high, so high in fact that you could barley even see the top. As you approached the wall, a small piece of paper was taped to its steel pillars.

This is a safe haven, but only for those who are immune to the sickness. If you are not immune, you may only enter if you find a way to cover your mouth and nose.

thus was the end of the note on the wall. They're didn't appear to be a way inside, so they're wasn't much you could do. However, you could go back to the cars and look for something to cover your face. Or you could look around the walls and tall grass to try to find something.

"I dunno about sexy being an art..." Penny stroke her chin as she pondered. "I mean, I guess a body can be art and by extension being sexy would be an art..." Though philosophical questions were being pondered as they made their way back to where they started.

"So once we get back...You have an idea where we should go, Ridley?"

@Hospes
tumblr_m3w2x6YkWB1qc2r5c.png

"Then's go ahead and move on to that wall," Shizuo declared before heading towards the structure.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @TheColourlessRainbow

"Oh, trust me, Redhead; its definitely an art. Did you really not know that??" she asked with disbelief, hoping for an amusing reaction.

As to the question.. She didn't have time to answer before the others started approaching. "Well, hey; looks like they're comin' this way."

She just whistled lowly as Shizuo and the others approached towards the wall. "Oi. Good luck with anything over there. Some sorta warning on the wall."

@Jeremi @The Tactician @BarrenThin @GROUP 1​

tumblr_m3w2x6YkWB1qc2r5c.png

"Then's go ahead and move on to that wall," Shizuo declared before heading towards the structure.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @TheColourlessRainbow

House followed, but stopped frequently. He was sweating and winded quickly, and often had to shakily take another Vicodin. His leg seemed to be causing issues.
@BarrenThin @The Tactician

it was clear that the wall was high, so high in fact that you could barley even see the top. As you approached the wall, a small piece of paper was taped to its steel pillars.

This is a safe haven, but only for those who are immune to the sickness. If you are not immune, you may only enter if you find a way to cover your mouth and nose.

thus was the end of the note on the wall. They're didn't appear to be a way inside, so they're wasn't much you could do. However, you could go back to the cars and look for something to cover your face. Or you could look around the walls and tall grass to try to find something.

"Oh, trust me, Redhead; its definitely an art. Did you really not know that??" she asked with disbelief, hoping for an amusing reaction.

As to the question.. She didn't have time to answer before the others started approaching. "Well, hey; looks like they're comin' this way."

She just whistled lowly as Shizuo and the others approached towards the wall. "Oi. Good luck with anything over there. Some sorta warning on the wall."

@Jeremi @The Tactician @BarrenThin @GROUP 1​

"I don't get out much..." Was her reply to Ridley's question and before more could be said they'd meet up with House and Shizuo.

"It was more like instructions." Penny added. "Unless you were immune to a sickness or had something to cover your nose and mouth you couldn't enter. I mean even if we did have any of that..." She'd look back over to the wall. "Maybe we should just let it be?" Penny was weary of going in there...even with protection, who knows what they could bring with them to unsuspecting people. Even if she wasn't real, she didn't want to take any chances.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Hospes

"Hm..." Add sighed as he had the Dynamos retrieve the items for him. As for how he'll store the stimpaks and the Nuka Cola Quantum, he simply whisked them away into his storage cube. Following the Rookie into the Atrium, Add decided to see what the Holotape had to offer, as well as that PA thing that popped up as he was headed for the Atrium.

@The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @group 3​

The PA System started up.

"Attention, Citizens of Vault 1, This is the Overseer. you are now required to undergo Mandatory Testing of the cure. We have been pumping FEV into the water so we can test the cure. All citizens who do not comply, will be hunted down, and killed by security. Thank you for your compliance." After that, there was static. The message seemed to be pre-recorded.

It seemed that the Overseer had discovered a cure to a disease known as FEV, but from the looks of this place, that didn't seem to be the case. Hmm. Weird.

The Holotape seemed to have a note:

I can hear it in my mind. Every night, just repeating over and over. I can't get rid of it, no matter how hard I try. The Overseer took my family away, and subjected them to the experiments with the cure. He claimed their deaths moved us one step ahead. He's lying. Just like the damned politicians who put us in these death traps in the first place. "Save Humanity?" Bullshit. They just wanted to save their money grubbing asses, and get rid of us commoners. The experiments seemed to ha-"

The rest is illegible. Just garbled clumps of code and data.

The Screeching gets louder as you get deeper. You're almost there.

@Thuro Pendragon @DapperDogman @TheColourlessRainbow @Group 3

"... If you don't mind." Veiled behind a joking exterior, House was exhausted and in pain.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Tactician
@Hospes
@Jeremi
@TheColourlessRainbow
tumblr_m3w319pwIp1qc2r5c.png

"You don't have to act tough, you know?" With a few moments of preparations, Shizuo had House secured onto his back piggy-back style, "Did you go to med school to be carried like a four year old at Disney World, doc?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Tactician
@Hospes
@Jeremi
@TheColourlessRainbow

Krauser honestly couldn't believe that a person with JoJo's disposition managed to survive as long as he had. But he was certain of one thing. That this 'team' of theirs would only last as long as Krauser felt him and Noel were worth having around. The second Krauser felt that they were becoming more of a burden than useful was when he'd take Mom and split. Between the two of them he was certain they could survive out in a place like this. One thing he was very certain of however was that he'd die of a stress-induced aneurysm inflicted by JoJo before the BOWs got their hands on him. Still, he had to admit that despite being so squeamish, the girl appeared to be able to hold her own with those guns of hers.

"I'm not going to be anyone's babysitter, so just stay on your guard."

Krauser advised as the group began to make their way into the building. He was used to the feeling of being watched. Who knew if enemy guerrillas were hiding in the foliage waiting for the right time to strike? After a while you built up an immunity to being frightened/unnerved by things such as that. Which was why as the two new beasts attacked, Krauser wasted no time in seeking to smash his boot down on the head of the dog-like creature attacking Angel. Holding back just enough so he didn't shatter the skull but enough to hopefully disorient it enough to allow the falling swords to impale it.

"These things keep showing up like cockroaches.."

@Verite @Atomyk @Kaykay @york @Hospes.
"GET OFF OF ME!!!!" Angelic Buster said as she used her Trinity Combo on Houndoom!

uvOhI.gif

@Hospes @Verite @Kaykay @york @TheBlueBurch @Atomyk @Bomb @Group 2

Well... There went the hound. Between the bullets, swords, and power combo, he was completely our for the count.

@Kaykay @TheBlueBurch @Verite @york @Atomyk @Verite @Bomb

tumblr_m3w319pwIp1qc2r5c.png

"You don't have to act tough, you know?" With a few moments of preparations, Shizuo had House secured onto his back piggy-back style, "Did you go to med school to be carried like a four year old at Disney World, doc?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Tactician
@Hospes
@Jeremi
@TheColourlessRainbow

House didn't immediately answer. "It's my leg, is all. Don't worry. But... thanks."

No smart-ass comments for Shizuo.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Tactician
@Hospes
@Jeremi
@TheColourlessRainbow

"I don't get out much..." Was her reply to Ridley's question and before more could be said they'd meet up with House and Shizuo.

"It was more like instructions." Penny added. "Unless you were immune to a sickness or had something to cover your nose and mouth you couldn't enter. I mean even if we did have any of that..." She'd look back over to the wall. "Maybe we should just let it be?" Penny was weary of going in there...even with protection, who knows what they could bring with them to unsuspecting people. Even if she wasn't real, she didn't want to take any chances.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Hospes

"Ahh. Well, I'd love to educate you in the art of being sexy, should we get the time." Well, there was the flirting everyone knew and spited.

"Hm. I could always take off my shirt and use that to cover my face," she mused. She was possibly joking. Maybe.

"..Might be worth the time to look. Maybe."

@Jeremi @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Anyone at the wall​

"B-but I never even said that..."

No, no she hadn't.

Not again! "Aah!" she screamed, immediately unloading her guns at the dog-like creature.

@york @TheBlueBurch @Verite @Hospes @Atomyk @Bomb @Group 2​
Uh oh. When Buster tried to enter, she'd very quickly find the building was occupied!

A small black creature with red eyes and glowing gold stripes leapt out.. And was quickly followed by a terrifying and large hound with horns!
imagescao8douk-jpg.jpg

hg7cEZg.png

In the blink of an eye, the hound bad lept and Buster.. And tried to clamp its large jaws down on her arm; with clearly no intentions to let go!​
The hellish hound let out a muffled cry as it was fired at, but didn't let up; it had latched onto Buster like a leech! And was.. Trying to eat her arm.
Uh oh.

@Verite @Kaykay @york @TheBlueBurch @Atomyk @Bomb @Group 2​
Alright, maybe now was an appropriate time to get serious. As serious as Joseph Joestar could get anyway.

czD43vz.gif

Once again drawing his steel ball clackers, he began to twirl them at high speeds, the steel balls flying about and glowing with the orange Hamon energy, clanking into each other and leaving sizzling sounds as though they were burning.

jojos-bizarre-adventure-joseph-ripple-bolas-460x258.jpg

"Give it a rest, you bastard! Clacker Volley!"

Using the momentum that he had spun with the steel balls, powered by Hamon, he chucked the Clackers right at the creature that was attacking Buster and apparently attempting to make a feast out of her!

33d0c4c1d12d933e4f92673af7d33afc.png

They flew at such high speeds that there was no doubt it would easily destroy whatever would get hit by it! With such power behind the throw and inside the Clackers, it was sure to make short work of--

CRASH!

84f5e9159853225b72416235b09d764b.png

... Oh. It hit a pillar right behind or next to Buster and the creature or whatever, just about missing them completely. Well, all that buildup for nothing. How embarrassing.

"Ohhh noooo! I missed!"

Yeah, he did.

One pair was lodged deeply into the pillar, while the other was free.​
Well... There went the hound. Between the bullets, swords, and power combo, he was completely our for the count.

@Kaykay @TheBlueBurch @Verite @york @Atomyk @Verite @Bomb
Oh, okay. At least they took care of that.

"Aha, once again, my distraction worked!"

It didn't even do anything this time!

"Hmph. You're lucky you took care of it while you could have. I was about to get serious and have those Clackers do some serious damage!" He said haughtily. No doubt, the people around him probably were skeptical of his actual skill, but no matter. Part of his constant strategies always included lowering everyone's guard. If his allies couldn't read him, how could his enemies?

With that being said, Hamon energy began to surge through the Clackers, before eventually, the second, free pair would suddenly dislodge the first pair out of the pillar, both pairs flying towards Joseph like a boomerang, before the tall young man would catch it in his hand.

It would have been a good strategy. If the enemy was at least intelligent enough to be aware of what a strategy was.

@Kaykay @Hospes @Bomb @Atomyk @TheBlueBurch @york @GROUP 2 PEEPS​

Status
Not open for further replies.