• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krauser could only look on in utter surprise as JoJo managed to beat the odds stacked against him yet again. Although a part of it was due to Krauser's timely intervention, the fool had walked out of that without much harm to him and after a scuffle with what appeared to be a crazed B.O.W, he looked none the worse for wear. Maybe it was just the luck of the idiot shining through. Which in that case, Krauser just hoped he wasn't there when it eventually ran out. At the moment however, there seemed to be far more pressing matters to attend to. Such as finding sanctuary from these disgusting creatures. Again, Krauser was no stranger to the undead but these ones seemed even more annoying. If only for the reason that they felt the need to sprout inane gibberish before making their move.

Still, just like zombies they seemed easy enough to handle. Decapitating strike with the knife or an arrow bolt straight to the head would suffice. But for now they had to get somewhere away from the creatures. After briefly looking around, Krauser pointed forward. "The building to the right of the demolished skyscraper. Seems like the sturdiest building available to us and would also allow a high vantage point to look for any actual civilization apart from these freaks." Krauser said before he started to sprint off towards the building in question, knife drawn in case any of the creatures were agitated/interested by his running.

Krauser_zpsouepoeil.png

@Atomyk @Verite @york @Kaykay @Hospes

(I'll just say the button was pressed automatically, or it detects the Pip-Boy or something.)

Entering into the hallway, you see three directions you could go:

The Clinic, where you hear a soft sobbing sound,

The Atrium, where you hear a screeching sound, and

The Apartments where everything seems fairly calm.

The doors to the Downstairs remain locked.

Another Audio Recording "I'm hiding in The Entrance, but I know the Overseer has pieces of a keycard passcode hidden in The Atrium, The Clinic, and the Apartments. This key ode will unlock the door to the Downstairs, which is where his office is. Several other survivors of his "experiments" have gathered in the Clinic, where they are led by the doctor there. Not the first time in this area a doctor has led a rebellion in a vault."

Your Pip-Boy's Screen lights up, updating your quest objectives:

•Get Keycode from the Atrium

•Get Keycode from the Apartments

•Get Keycode from the Clinic.

Everyone know has several options:

Go to the Atrium

Go to the Clinic

Go to the Apartments

Which do you choose?

@TheColourlessRainbow @Gummi Bunnies @Unlimited RP Works @TheBlueBurch @Thuro Pendragon @Group 3
Without really telling anybody, Add headed off to the Atrium, his Dynamos rapidly taking in the surroundings around him and collecting data for reference later. Well, no one else actually seemed capable to holding the Pip-Boy, so he figured he would hold onto the disgusting piece of machinery for now.

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Silver Paladin @Unlimited RP Works @TheBlueBurch @Thuro Pendragon @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Group 3​

Alright. Coolio.

"Well, just another job well done by--" Joseph was about to say, before realizing everyone else, save for Krauser, had gone off without him. Thus, he began to take off for the rest of them towards the town. "Heeey, wait up!"

tumblr_meuid0kPOb1rn8um6o2_250.gif

"Hey, hey! There you people are! You're not gonna get rid of me that easily!"

The party doesn't start until he walks in.

"Alright.... So! What are we doin' here?"

@Kaykay @Hospes @Atomyk @TheBlueBurch
"Umm...I don't like this place much. We should probably find some shelter soon."

The zombie people and ruined state of the city unnerved her a bit. It reminded her of Ibukido...except worse cause there were zombies, for some reason, and no repairs were being made as far as she could see. Perhaps trying to stay away from the zombie people was a good idea, seeing as one had attacked JoJo earlier.

Speaking of which...

Well there went that plan, even if it wasn't intentional. Looked like they'd be stuck with him.

"Well, we probably need to find shelter from these zombie people. And water. I'm kinda thirsty..."

@york @TheBlueBurch @Verite @Hospes @Atomyk @Group 2

Marie Korbel
rPr5gff.png

"...Hello?" Marie said quizzically, she had met some strange characters in her life... Including the infamous "Beowulf" guy, but, this person really takes the cake for one of the wackiest characters she had met by far. However, this "Jojo" guy really took the cake for the crazier person she had met so far...​
Krauser could only look on in utter surprise as JoJo managed to beat the odds stacked against him yet again. Although a part of it was due to Krauser's timely intervention, the fool had walked out of that without much harm to him and after a scuffle with what appeared to be a crazed B.O.W, he looked none the worse for wear. Maybe it was just the luck of the idiot shining through. Which in that case, Krauser just hoped he wasn't there when it eventually ran out. At the moment however, there seemed to be far more pressing matters to attend to. Such as finding sanctuary from these disgusting creatures. Again, Krauser was no stranger to the undead but these ones seemed even more annoying. If only for the reason that they felt the need to sprout inane gibberish before making their move.

Still, just like zombies they seemed easy enough to handle. Decapitating strike with the knife or an arrow bolt straight to the head would suffice. But for now they had to get somewhere away from the creatures. After briefly looking around, Krauser pointed forward. "The building to the right of the demolished skyscraper. Seems like the sturdiest building available to us and would also allow a high vantage point to look for any actual civilization apart from these freaks." Krauser said before he started to sprint off towards the building in question, knife drawn in case any of the creatures were agitated/interested by his running.

Krauser_zpsouepoeil.png

One thing that the group would likely notice was that there were bodies littered almost everywhere.. Some even had one of the zombie-like people crouched over them, seeming to be.. Were they..?

Oh, yup. They were eating the bodies. Hooray for cannibalism.

Luckily, it did seem that some of the fallen buildings could at least provide a little shade. Maybe even shelter.

...But it looked like the group may have to do some fighting to get to the buildings, because there seemed to be a few small groups of them lingering around most of the buildings..

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch @Kaykay @Verite @york @Group 2​

"Jojo? Friend Jojo?" Penny looked around for naught, it appeared her new friend and herself had been separated. "Oh no...I hope he's okay...him and his talented butt."

For the time being however there wasn't much else to do but to push forward. Oh wait...she could see Ridley! That's one friendly face at least. Penny would head towards the wall after Ridley.

"Ridley~!" Penny would have caught up with her. "I'm so glad you're here! I can't find Jojo anywhere! I'm really worried about him..."

Oh, great.. The naive girl from earlier just had to follow her, huh? Despite her detest of this, Ridley put on a sweet smile. "Heya, Redhead. What's cooking?" she inquired in a friendly manner. As to the girl's remark about Jojo... "Aw, don't worry about that lug, kiddo. I'm sure that, with how tough and smart he is, he's just fine." Yeah.. There was some undetectable sarcasm there.

@Jeremi @GROUP ONE​

tumblr_m3w2wyss5I1qc2r5c.png

Riley! In the instant after hearing her voice, Shizuo was at her side again, "There you are, kid! I thought we had gotta separated!"

@TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
House's eyes softened slightly upon seeing the frightened child. He limped over. He wasn't fond of comforting people... but he came through in the clutch.

Except for idiots, anyways. They were fun to watch.

"Hey, kid. Calm down. It'll be alright, okay?"

"I'm Doctor House."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

It wasn't long after panicking that Shizuo was already at Riley's side again. She stopped running, kicking up dirt and a couple of rocks as she skidded to a stop. "Shizuo!" she cried, reaching out to grab onto the corner of his shirt. "I was scared. I thought I was alone," she told him, frowning. She glanced over at House as he approached, forcing a meek smile. "W-Well, it's good to know there's a doctor around here." Her forced smile quickly faded however, replaced with an upset expression. "Why didn't you help that poor guy who died? Where were you?" she asked.​

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Scared / Frustrated

"Oh, what a relief! We found Shizuo and a doctor! At least we're not alone anymore," Joy said, smiling.

Anger frowned. "Tch, some doctor," he grumbled, pounding Riley's control console with one of his fists. "He didn't even help that guy who died. I wouldn't count on him being reliable!"

Sadness sobbed. "That poor, poor man who died!"
[/fieldbox]

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Group #1​

It wasn't long after panicking that Shizuo was already at Riley's side again. She stopped running, kicking up dirt and a couple of rocks as she skidded to a stop. "Shizuo!" she cried, reaching out to grab onto the corner of his shirt. "I was scared. I thought I was alone," she told him, frowning. She glanced over at House as he approached, forcing a meek smile. "W-Well, it's good to know there's a doctor around here." Her forced smile quickly faded however, replaced with an upset expression. "Why didn't you help that poor guy who died? Where were you?" she asked.​

"Oh, what a relief! We found Shizuo and a doctor! At least we're not alone anymore," Joy said, smiling.

Anger frowned. "Tch, some doctor," he grumbled, pounding Riley's control console with one of his fists. "He didn't even help that guy who died. I wouldn't count on him being reliable!"

[/fieldbox]

House cringed. He would have helped... if it had been possible. "I'm a doctor... not Jesus of Nazareth," He said softly. "But you bet I'll be helping anyone I can, okay? He was just too far gone for any doctor. You get hurt, though, you give me a call."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_m3w319pwIp1qc2r5c.png

Shizuo chuckled a little at her frown before patting her head, "Don't worry, kid, I'll keep you safe. A kid can't be left alone in a dangerous place like this," He smiled down at her before looking to the doctor with an bored expression.
House cringed. He would have helped... if it had been possible. "I'm a doctor... not Jesus of Nazareth," He said softly. "But you bet I'll be helping anyone I can, okay? He was just too far gone for any doctor. You get hurt, though, you give me a call."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"You wouldn't be able to check a kneecap when we stop somewhere, would you? Some jackass nearly broke it in a fight with me."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin

"Umm...I don't like this place much. We should probably find some shelter soon."

The zombie people and ruined state of the city unnerved her a bit. It reminded her of Ibukido...except worse cause there were zombies, for some reason, and no repairs were being made as far as she could see. Perhaps trying to stay away from the zombie people was a good idea, seeing as one had attacked JoJo earlier.

Speaking of which...

Well there went that plan, even if it wasn't intentional. Looked like they'd be stuck with him.

"Well, we probably need to find shelter from these zombie people. And water. I'm kinda thirsty..."

@york@TheBlueBurch@Verite@Hospes@Atomyk @Group 2​
One thing that the group would likely notice was that there were bodies littered almost everywhere.. Some even had one of the zombie-like people crouched over them, seeming to be.. Were they..?

Luckily, it did seem that some of the fallen buildings could at least provide a little shade. Maybe even shelter.

...But it looked like the group may have to do some fighting to get to the buildings, because there seemed to be a few small groups of them lingering around most of the buildings..

Krauser_zpsouepoeil.png

"Well, shelter first. Jeez, is this what it's like to be in a movie? Feels like it. Heh, I need ta' take notes for this! I've even got the perfect name; Night of the Living Dead! Now, I need to come up with an alias just in case it flops embarrassingly badly... Ooh, I'll use my father's name George, and then--" He began to ramble out of nowhere, before stopping upon seeing Krauser go ahead and make his way towards one of the buildings on the side.

"Well... ignoring the creepy cannibal people, we should follow that guy! Let's go, team!"

Since when was he taking charge of where people went and what they did?

With the lack of subtlety he continued to show, considering he was... almost yelling every word he spoke, it was a miracle he hadn't attracted all of the cannibals in the town to him. Still, he followed Krauser, signaling for the others to follow.

@Hospes @Atomyk @york @Kaykay @TheBlueBurch @Group 2​

Hooray, shelter!

...Oh no, cannibals!

"Eek!" Ignoring JoJo's rambling about movies or something, she tried to run through to the buildings.

"Get away get away get away get away!"

tumblr_lzr5wyozTR1r9c51co1_500.gif

She opened fire at the people in her way, not wanting to wait for them to jump at her first.

"Geez, who put you in charge? And when did we become a team?" Regardless of her complaint, she followed, since that was her plan anyway.

@york @TheBlueBurch @Verite @Hospes @Atomyk @Group 2​

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer

"Ohh, monsters!"

With that, Angelic Buster used her Soul Shooter to blast energy towards the zombies.

"Pew, pew, pew!"

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch @Kaykay @Verite @york @Hospes @Group 2​

Without really telling anybody, Add headed off to the Atrium, his Dynamos rapidly taking in the surroundings around him and collecting data for reference later. Well, no one else actually seemed capable to holding the Pip-Boy, so he figured he would hold onto the disgusting piece of machinery for now.

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Silver Paladin @Unlimited RP Works @TheBlueBurch @Thuro Pendragon @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Group 3​

As you approach the Atrium, you realize the Shrill Screaming is gettin louder. Skeletons and other junk litter the floors. The Pip-boy makes a small sound, and something updates.

"Vault 1 PA System Found."

It seemed like you could now listen to the PA System to see if you could find out what happened.

Also, because you have the map, the people who took other paths are lucky there are signs pointing out the direction of locations.

You hear a loud banging noise, and a soft sound in one of the vents.

Do you: Continue on to The Atrium, or Investigate the vent.

@Group 3, @anybody going to the Atrium,

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
tumblr_m3w319pwIp1qc2r5c.png

Shizuo chuckled a little at her frown before patting her head, "Don't worry, kid, I'll keep you safe. A kid can't be left alone in a dangerous place like this," He smiled down at her before looking to the doctor with an bored expression.

"You wouldn't be able to check a kneecap when we stop somewhere, would you? Some jackass nearly broke it in a fight with me."

"Yeah, I can. Long as you do just mean for me to check your knee cap." House winked exaggeratedly. Though, in the absence of other doctors to tend to the group, he'd step in.

@The Tactician
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Yeah, I can. Long as you do just mean for me to check your knee cap." House winked exaggeratedly. Though, in the absence of other doctors to tend to the group, he'd step in.

@The Tactician
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_m3w2xgyvQ01qc2r5c.png

"If it wasn't for the fact that you're the only doctor and have a walking cane, I would pop you for that," Shizuo returned, doing an exaggerated wink back.​

As you approach the Atrium, you realize the Shrill Screaming is gettin louder. Skeletons and other junk litter the floors. The Pip-boy makes a small sound, and something updates.

"Vault 1 PA System Found."

It seemed like you could now listen to the PA System to see if you could find out what happened.

Also, because you have the map, the people who took other paths are lucky there are signs pointing out the direction of locations.

You hear a loud banging noise, and a soft sound in one of the vents.

Do you: Continue on to The Atrium, or Investigate the vent.

@Group 3, @anybody going to the Atrium,
"Dynamo, search vent," Add spoke out, giving the command to his weapons. Two of his Dynamos hovered over to the vent, briefly staying stationary before attempting to open up the vent itself.

@The Silver Paladin @Group 3​

Major Revival:

With a bump, and a hush, and even a tremble, Vino was instantly alive again. However, as he was stepping out from the light, he was able to pick which of the groups he wished to be with. He also couldn't recall anything more about his death.

(I fucked up, so this is why his alive again. Next time I'll make sure to do better. I feel so bad.)

(I'm having it where Vino did die, but not by a traitor kill. I edited it out of my update. I am so sorry.)

@OrlandoBloomers

Oh, great.. The naive girl from earlier just had to follow her, huh? Despite her detest of this, Ridley put on a sweet smile. "Heya, Redhead. What's cooking?" she inquired in a friendly manner. As to the girl's remark about Jojo... "Aw, don't worry about that lug, kiddo. I'm sure that, with how tough and smart he is, he's just fine." Yeah.. There was some undetectable sarcasm there.

@Jeremi @GROUP ONE​

Penny stopped at the remark. "Someone's cooking? This isn't probably the best time to do that..." Though she quickly forgot about it once Ridley reassured her about Jojo. "Yeah! I shouldn't worry! He's big, strong and has a good head on his shoulders!

...And a talented butt!"

@Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Mom felt uncomfortable with all the prying eyes surrounding her, even if the majority of them were likely past conscious thought. A part of her wished to learn more about whatever ailed these people, her inquisitive side always hungering for answers. It was easy for her to squash the thought down when she thought on how similar to BOWs they seemed, at least at first glance. The senior Lalonde had seen enough viruses and mutations to last her a lifetime. Nothing would ever be as cute as the paradox cat she'd made in the lab.

Sighing, Mom reluctantly removed her scarf for the moment, finding it too hot to continue wearing it. Fashion was supposed to trump practicality. That was true grace, after all. "No need to be so haughty," she said in regards to Noel. "Krauser's suggestion is a fair one, though what we should be looking for as our focus is a means of communication. I doubt we will be able to sustain ourselves here for long." She crossed her arms and looked disapprovingly upon Noel's choice of aggression. She offered a brief glance to JoJo as well and smiled, though she had no idea if he was actually making a joke or not.

"Dear, I imagine you get lost inside your own head a lot, don't you?" Her demeanour was cool despite the arid heat, as if the harsh surroundings didn't affect the mother at all. "I would suggest you stick by Krauser and I, if safety is your concern."

@TheBlueBurch @Verite @Kaykay @Hospes @Group2

Last edited:
tumblr_m3w2xgyvQ01qc2r5c.png

"If it wasn't for the fact that you're the only doctor and have a walking cane, I would pop you for that," Shizuo returned, doing an exaggerated wink back.​

'Course, House was straight as good be. He just liked making people unconfortable. Acting offended, he placed a hand on his chest. "A homophobe, are you? Hypocrisy! Bigotry!"

"... But, seriously, I'm straight. Don't punch me. Want me to take a look at that knee, now?"

@The Tactician
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

'Course, House was straight as good be. He just liked making people unconfortable. Acting offended, he placed a hand on his chest. "A homophobe, are you? Hypocrisy! Bigotry!"

"... But, seriously, I'm straight. Don't punch me. Want me to take a look at that knee, now?"

@The Tactician
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_m3w2xlpFNV1qc2r5c.png

Shizuo glared at the man, "You're pushing your luck, old man... I already have to deal with insults enough back home." Sitting down and rolling up his pants' leg, he showed off the knee that Elliot had fractured earlier, "I may be walking fine with it, but trust me, doc, that's only because I'm used to pain."

@Anybody who went to the wall

It was clear that the wall was high, so high in fact that you could barley even see the top. As you approached the wall, a small piece of paper was taped to its steel pillars.

This is a safe haven, but only for those who are immune to the sickness. If you are not immune, you may only enter if you find a way to cover your mouth and nose.

thus was the end of the note on the wall. They're didn't appear to be a way inside, so they're wasn't much you could do. However, you could go back to the cars and look for something to cover your face. Or you could look around the walls and tall grass to try to find something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Anybody who went to the FarmHouse

de9cbd75f5a2b93ffd3fde3ddc1c62d9.jpg

As you got closer to the Farmhouse you noticed how creepy the building was, there was no glass in the windows, the outside looked dirty and down right disgusting, and even the the front door was missing. The inside of the building was dark, even with the sun at the highest point of the day, but you managed to see just a slight glimpse of a shadowy firgure moving inside.

Do you go inside? Or do you turn around and walk away?

Danger Level: Medium

Injury Level: Medium

Death Level: Medium

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Anybody who searched the cars

It seemed most of the cars were empty, while others had some bloody bandages and clothing, some had barley a single thing. You managed to come across a car with 2 small hospital masks.

6189954-hospital-mask-with-reflection-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

Do you take them? Or do you leave them?

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.