• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckily for the group, Krauser seemed to have taken down the other creature. It seemed that, for now, the group could keep moving or simply settle down. Though, faint moans and quiet scampering could be heard in the near distance..​
"Umm, does anybody else hear that?" Noel asked the group. She was hoping she wasn't just hearing things. She tentatively pointed her guns in various directions she thought the noises were coming from, unnerved by the moaning. For now, Noel had stopped moving, creeped out by the noises.

Shift, shift, shift.

She just couldn't sit still, her arms waving her oversized pistols about. Unknown noises weren't usually kind ones. Especially scampering ones, which usually meant some weird creature. Or hopefully a cute one! ...No, probably not having seen the people from earlier. Regardless, moaning never led to anything good.

"P-please, let's get going, I don't wish to hang around here too long..."

@york @Hospes @Atomyk @Verite @Bomb @TheBlueBurch

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
With everyone now having masks, it seems that the steel wall in front of them parted. With a small narrow passage way now exposed, a man steeped into the passage.

"You all have masks, good." he started.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting, but the Immune are still carriers of the Sickness, and we cant risk having any infected inside our home." he polity stated.

"Before you enter the passage please place the masks onto your face." he asked, still standing in the passage blocking anyone from entering.

@The Tactician @Hospes @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

With everyone now having masks, it seems that the steel wall in front of them parted. With a small narrow passage way now exposed, a man steeped into the passage.

"You all have masks, good." he started.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting, but the Immune are still carriers of the Sickness, and we cant risk having any infected inside our home." he polity stated.

"Before you enter the passage please place the masks onto your face." he asked, still standing in the passage blocking anyone from entering.

@The Tactician @Hospes @Jeremi @BarrenThin

Ridley probably would've taken her shirt off, but there were other matters to attend to, first. "Hm. Mask is on, but.. Tch. It totally clashed with my miniskirt and crop top..." she complained, shaking her head. "Anyways, do we have to wait for everyone before we go in?"

@TheColourlessRainbow @Jeremi @The Tactician @BarrenThin

@Group 3:

The PA System crackled to life on both speakers throughout the vault, and the Pip-boys you all are wearing.

"Attention, Citizens of Vault 1, we have intruders among us. Ones who would dare disrupt our vault way of life. I want them disposed of, effective immediately. These intruders wish to only seek harm to us. I wish for these Wastelanders to be removed! Any Citizen who successfully cures one will be given more cure." The voice clicked off, and Jazz music began playing over the PA. More Screeching could be heard from the Atrium, and the sobbing in the Clinic only got louder.

current Objectives:

•Find the Keycode in the Atrium
•Find the Keycode in the Clinic
•Find the Keycode in the Apartments
•Get into the Overseer's Office
•(Optional) Get into the Armory
•Get the GECK
•Destroy the Reactor

@Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Unlimited RP Works @TheBlueBurch @Group 3
Vergil pauses for a moment, finding no access points, as Rookie walks further into the vault slowly

'surely there's a computer around here...'

"Scanning for access point"

The AI scans the rooms for any computer terminals it may be placed into to access the mapping data of the vault

gQEApo6.png

@The Silver Paladin

Ridley probably would've taken her shirt off, but there were other matters to attend to, first. "Hm. Mask is on, but.. Tch. It totally clashed with my miniskirt and crop top..." she complained, shaking her head. "Anyways, do we have to wait for everyone before we go in?"

The man shook his head,

"No. I'll let the ones with Masks come inside. Ones with out a mask will have to stay here." he said in a matter of fact tone. He allowed Ridley pass him.

The pair listened intently to the pip boy as it listed their objectives, before Squigly shrugged and glanced over to her constant companion. "Well, where to Lev?"

"While I don't imagine any of this... 'vault' is going to be very pleasant, perhaps in the apartments we can find else of use besides simply the required key codes as well" The parasite eventually answered, his snakelike body doing an adequete impersonation of a shrug

"Sounds fine to me!" Squigly said with a bright nod, starting that way before she paused and turned around. "Do you want to accompany us, large man?" She asked the nice zombie who had helped her earlier.

"Surely you're joking" Leviathan deadpanned.

"Of course not! The poor zombie seems so lost without the skullgirl around, and he's already helped us once. We can't just leave him here." Squigly said, almost sounding affronted that Leviathan had even suggested that

"He's a seven foot tall monster carrying a rocket launcher. I'm somewhat sure he can fend for himself" Leviathan countered, somehow sounding even less amused

"Leeev...." Squigly started, her face falling into a disappointed frown.

He tried. he really did. But his synapses simply did not have the correct settings to resist a Sienna puppy dog eyes look. Even when she only had one eye left.

The parasite sighed. "...Fine, fine. Come along then, massive one. We have keycodes to find." Squigly beamed and nodded, and the trio headed off towards the apartments

@TheBlueBurch @The Silver Paladin

The man shook his head,

"No. I'll let the ones with Masks come inside. Ones with out a mask will have to stay here." he said in a matter of fact tone. He allowed Ridley pass him.

"Ooh. Almost like a VIP section," she remarked with a grin. "Thanks, buddy-boy." Playfully, she made the gesture of blowing the guard a kiss.. Before she looked to Penny and company. "Well? You guys comin' or what?"

@Jeremi @TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @BarrenThin @WHOEVER'S AT THE WALL​

The man shook his head,

"Oh me next!" Penny exclaimed in excitement before putting on the mask. "Also sorry in advance if we bring in a calamity that will destroy your community." Penny probably didn't have to say that but she felt that she did.

@Group 3:

The PA System crackled to life on both speakers throughout the vault, and the Pip-boys you all are wearing.

"Attention, Citizens of Vault 1, we have intruders among us. Ones who would dare disrupt our vault way of life. I want them disposed of, effective immediately. These intruders wish to only seek harm to us. I wish for these Wastelanders to be removed! Any Citizen who successfully cures one will be given more cure." The voice clicked off, and Jazz music began playing over the PA. More Screeching could be heard from the Atrium, and the sobbing in the Clinic only got louder.

current Objectives:

•Find the Keycode in the Atrium
•Find the Keycode in the Clinic
•Find the Keycode in the Apartments
•Get into the Overseer's Office
•(Optional) Get into the Armory
•Get the GECK
•Destroy the Reactor

@Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Unlimited RP Works @TheBlueBurch @Group 3
"I swear... I would prefer to be in the Altera Core than this place right about now..." Add groaned as he continued his way towards the Atrium. He really was having that feeling that he'll be in this location for a while.

@The Silver Paladin

tumblr_m3w2xlpFNV1qc2r5c.png

"Sorry, old man, but you have to walk for now," Shizuo explained as he set House down, "I'll be back in five minutes, time to clean out a farmhouse." It didn't take long for Shizuo to reach the previously mentioned location. Walking up the steps to the door, he wondered if he should simply kick it down.

@TheColourlessRainbow @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Hospes
With Shizuo's sudden appearance at the farmhouse, a loud screech was heard from inside. If he would to walk in, he would see a single creature standing alone in a run down, and disgusting living room. The creature looked to have fungus growing from its head and back, and the small exposed skin patches were a sick green-yellowish colour. Its legs were the same as its back and head, one could only imagine what the front of it looked like.

Vergil pauses for a moment, finding no access points, as Rookie walks further into the vault slowly

'surely there's a computer around here...'

"Scanning for access point"

The AI scans the rooms for any computer terminals it may be placed into to access the mapping data of the vault

gQEApo6.png

@The Silver Paladin

You scanned: Add's Pip-Boy! Everything that is on the Pip-Boy, you can now access in your HUD. Two maps show up in front of you:

latest

((Replace Sacrificial Chamber with Armory.))
latest

((The Terminal at the back is the Reactor in this.))

An arrow is marked at the Atrium Door. Do you dare enter?

@Thuro Pendragon @Gummi Bunnies @Atrium

With Shizuo's sudden appearance at the farmhouse, a loud screech was heard from inside. If he would to walk in, he would see a single creature standing alone in a run down, and disgusting living room. The creature looked to have fungus growing from its head and back, and the small exposed skin patches were a sick green-yellowish colour. Its legs were the same as its back and head, one could only imagine what the front of it looked like.
tumblr_m3w35o3ZoE1qc2r5c.png

"Are you all that's in my way?" Shizuo smirked as he picked up a broken chair leg that happened to be on the floor, "This might be easier than I imagined!"

@TheColourlessRainbow

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Whoever's at the wall I guess

Riley frowned, taking the mask that was handed to her. She then watched Shizuo head for the farm house. "Why would we want to go inside some wall? I really don't want to go inside. Do I have to?" she questioned, wrinkling her nose and staying outside of it. Thinking back to what House and Shizuo mentioned earlier, Riley mumbled to herself, "And of course I know what hookers are... they go on fishing poles. I'm not stupid..."

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Frustrated

"Jeez, these guys are making all the decisions for Riley! I don't like it!" Anger complained.

Joy frowned. "Well, Riley is a kid. It's probably better that an adult makes a lot of the choices. Especially since we have no idea what's going on..." Joy watched, continuing to keep an eye on Anger so that he wouldn't get out of control.
[/fieldbox]​

Krauser paused in his steps as the girl went on about hearing noises. After a moment or two of concentration, Krauser heard the moans and scampering as well. But having worked with Umbrella for quite a while and not to mention the mission he went on with Leon, minor things like this didn't even phase him. Still, it wasn't going to be any help if one of their number was a shivering wreck over something as trivial as moans.

"Those noises frighten you, eh? Well, then here's a suggestion? Sound them out. It's nothing but white noise until the entities responsible for the moaning show themselves. So, best thing to do is ignore it. Trust me when I say you'll live longer that way." Krauser assured Noel although he'd do so with that same asshole smirk on his face as he continued on his way, keeping his knife on hand just in case any more creatures decided to show themselves. As far as the mercenary was concerned however, apart from the footsteps of the others following behind him, there was no moaning or scampering. It didn't sync up with Krauser's current goal which was to explore this building and hopefully find someone other than these zombies and creatures to interact with.

@Hospes @Atomyk @Kaykay @Verite @york.

Nemesis watched as the other group members filed out and went their separate ways leaving him with Squigly. Nemesis had no inclination to follow Desmond or any of the others. They meant nothing to him but Squigly was a blip on his radar for appearing like one of his own kind. He didn't think too much of the disagreement Lev and Squigly had about allowing him to follow them. Emotions were not a necessary implantation when designing the T-Type Parasite.

As Squigly spoke to him and began to make her way out, Nemesis lumbered after her to the apartments. The task remained the same. Assist the fellow BOW in any way that he could and find a way out of here. While destroying whatever got in his way.

"Grauhh..."

@The Silver Paladin @Schnee Corp Lawyer

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Whoever's at the wall I guess

Riley frowned, taking the mask that was handed to her. She then watched Shizuo head for the farm house. "Why would we want to go inside some wall? I really don't want to go inside. Do I have to?" she questioned, wrinkling her nose and staying outside of it. Thinking back to what House and Shizuo mentioned earlier, Riley mumbled to herself, "And of course I know what hookers are... they go on fishing poles. I'm not stupid..."

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Frustrated

"Jeez, these guys are making all the decisions for Riley! I don't like it!" Anger complained.

Joy frowned. "Well, Riley is a kid. It's probably better that an adult makes a lot of the choices. Especially since we have no idea what's going on..." Joy watched, continuing to keep an eye on Anger so that he wouldn't get out of control.
[/fieldbox]​
"Child." stated the man.

"You should come in. Its dangerous alone out here." he added. His tone was caring, but not all too soft or sweet.

tumblr_m3w35o3ZoE1qc2r5c.png

"Are you all that's in my way?" Shizuo smirked as he picked up a broken chair leg that happened to be on the floor, "This might be easier than I imagined!"

@TheColourlessRainbow
The creature whipped around, around its mouth fungus has grown, the only part of his face that was viable was its gray eyes. Like its back fungus's has also grown on its chest, but larger patches of skin were exposed, but as before, its skin was still a sick green-yellowish colour. It screeched at Shizuo, the same screech it had done when he approached the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
You scanned: Add's Pip-Boy! Everything that is on the Pip-Boy, you can now access in your HUD. Two maps show up in front of you:

latest

((Replace Sacrificial Chamber with Armory.))
latest

((The Terminal at the back is the Reactor in this.))

An arrow is marked at the Atrium Door. Do you dare enter?

@Thuro Pendragon @Gummi Bunnies @Atrium
Vergil smiles happily at his success
2k4zX9d.png

'Dumb AI, they said...Vergil's a whiz with computers, and managing large areas like this place...heck...if I could upload him into the mainframe here, he could run this place for us wit ease...I'd like to see a combat AI or a navigation AI do that'

Now...all he had to do was find the code piece

@The Silver Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.