2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
Trust me, you guys won't like to be in the Shinkuverse. It's a scary place filled with catgirls, and Shinku S I M P I N G for a lot of people, especially for Scarlet. XD
The Shinkuverse: Simping Chronicles.

Since groups are forming I'm open to ideas from people.

Regarding my post, school had killed me, but a good portion of it was done throuout the day and will be sent tommorow. Have a good night everyone <3

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Rads and Luma
I want the shinkuverse to be an actual thing now.

Regarding my post, school had killed me, but a good portion of it was done throuout the day and will be sent tommorow. Have a good night everyone <3
Hang in there

Reactions: Solar Soarfell
Goddamn it! This Nobiyuki made me laugh too hard! XD

They way he spoke so fancy and classy reminded me of the "What the dog doin'?" meme.

I started working on my next posts and I'm not gonna lie. I'm really really bad at counting.

What are the teams so far and who is left over? Every time I try to organize it, I forget who goes where.

Reactions: Rads
I could be wrong but I believe it's:

Haruhi, Miyuki, Ryunosuke, Alexander and Haruhi just called over Toshiro and Naomi (if they want to join of course)

Mariko, Aki, Sayuri, Chishiki, Hiroki

Nobuyuki, Kanata, Yuuta

Without groups yet:
Ruby, Bob, Koharu (but Ariel has been away)

And Mirai and scary Mari aren't apart of this group thing.

I think that's everyone.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Takumi and Monbon
That first group is huge but I'm open to it. Lol More chaos makes it easier for Toshi to hide how awkward he is. xD

Sayuri might ask Ruby then. Anyone is better than Bob in his eyes rn.

I look forward to scary Mari's stalking and scaring the shit out of sayu ngl.

That first group is huge but I'm open to it. Lol More chaos makes it easier for Toshi to hide how awkward he is. xD

Sayuri might ask Ruby then. Anyone is better than Bob in his eyes rn.

I look forward to scary Mari's stalking and scaring the shit out of sayu ngl.
The first group is only one more than the second one and would even be the same amount if Sayuri asks Ruby to join. But if you feel like they are becoming too large, then we could break Toshiro and Naomi with others. Ruby and Bob are still technically available. It's really up to all of you who you want to interact with during this scene.

I'm choosing to roll with it if possible. simply because I don't want my characters on the same team. I could join vice prez's team but idk if icy wants her characters on different spots also. I'll check with her first just in case.

The first group just looks bigger cause it's got names like 'Alexander' and 'Ryunosuke' right next to the group with 'Aki.'

Reactions: Takumi and Monbon
Now it's just Bob left

The first group just looks bigger cause it's got names like 'Alexander' and 'Ryunosuke' right next to the group with 'Aki.'
That's exactly why. Everything makes sense now.

Ah @Rads I know being picked by The Great Sayu is really exciting and all but let's remember what Scarlet said about replying to other posts like that. You don't have to click reply and quote another post. Just scroll down some and start your post in the little box. Tagging those you interact with is also more convenient since this is just a really big group and it'll be easier for everyone to see who interacted with them going forward.

Though we're all in the same location, I get forgetting to include that too but it's a good habit to get into since, again this is a fairly large group and it may get harder to follow along and keep in mind where everyone is.

The picture thing is overlooked cause it's not a big deal but the rest are best to keep in mind to minimize confusion later.

Also I'm kinda assuming Ruby's hand is bleeding or at least wet from the whole crushing glass thing. If not, just ignore that.

Last edited:
Q1
Ah @Rads I know being picked by The Great Sayu is really exciting and all but let's remember what Scarlet said about replying to other posts like that. You don't have to click reply and quote another post. Just scroll down some and start your post in the little box. Tagging those you interact with is also more convenient since this is just a really big group and it'll be easier for everyone to see who interacted with them going forward.

Though we're all in the same location, I get forgetting to include that too but it's a good habit to get into since, again this is a fairly large group and it may get harder to follow along and keep in mind where everyone is.

The picture thing is overlooked cause it's not a big deal but the rest are best to keep in mind to minimize confusion later.

Also I'm kinda assuming Ruby's hand is bleeding or at least wet from the whole crushing glass thing. If not, just ignore that.
If she was a normal girl yes that would be the case but she's anything but normal lol. Sure I could add a bit about her hand being a little wet then she flicks it off for dramatics. Who's in the group so I can fix the last details later?

She's a duck?! I don't think I have any grapes.

Jokes aside, yeah. The group so far is Sayu, Aki, Hiroki, Kawaii Mari, and Chishiki. Feel free to add in date ideas too. We're still deciding. Most of us do really wanna go dress each other up though. Unless another idea crushes that one, that'll be part of the date for sure. Whether it happens before the actual date or during.

• Haha
Reactions: Takumi and Rads
Not gonna lie, Ruby may be S E X Y AF, but goddamn, she can be adorable too.

• Love
Reactions: Rads