2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
I'll be working on a Mariko post tomorrow, too tired to do it tonight.

I admit I'm somewhat procrastinating on Haruhi's post, but I'll work on it tomorrow.

I feel you, though I have had no chance to procrastinate because it is now midterm season and thus I'm slowly drowning in my own pain and suffering.

Needing lots of sleep sucks sometimes.

I feel you, though I have had no chance to procrastinate because it is now midterm season and thus I'm slowly drowning in my own pain and suffering.

Oh, no!

Take care of yourself, Icy. And take a free day to rest and sleep. You deserve it and your body will appreciate it.

Oh, no!

Take care of yourself, Icy. And take a free day to rest and sleep. You deserve it and your body will appreciate it.
Yes, take all the time you need. Midterms are important.

Oh, no!

I have been. I don't have class thursdays so I stay home in my pjs doing hw

Speaking of procrastination, hey everyone.

First of all I want to apologize for taking so long to join. As a senior high school student you would expect this to be my easy year. Unfortunately not. Life also tends to be hectic, and I may disappear for a period of days. However I promise first of all to be as as active as possible, and second to make at least one friend here XD

Let´s have a blast at the love club!

Welcome to the chaos, Solar. I look forward to seeing all of our characters get into awkward situations.

Also we now officially have a glasses gang. Toshi, Mariko, Inoue, and Gabe.

Just a reminder in case anyone is confused, I did give Solar an exception to the closed signups since he wanted to join even before I got this thread up, but was unable to because of life stuff.

Also, I know I said I would make a Haruhi post today, but I'm too tired to do it so I'm going to push it to tomorrow. Sorry about that.

It's k scarlet, I skipped all my classes today and got a D on my test last week so I feel like a right failure.

@Solar Soarfell
We have another american transfer! They might get along at the least in the butchering japanese aspect at times but not sure otherwise. Naomi is polite but an airhead may not make great conversation XD

It's k scarlet, I skipped all my classes today and got a D on my test last week so I feel like a right failure.
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. But you are not a failure. Don't ever think you are a failure just because of a grade on a test. I never felt like they were proper examples of knowledge and they aren't going to really matter later on anyway. Good grades hasn't helped me at all in adult life.

@Solar Soarfell
We have another american transfer! They might get along at the least in the butchering japanese aspect at times but not sure otherwise. Naomi is polite but an airhead may not make great conversation XD
They already have so much in common. I could see an English conversation going down just for them to mess with everyone. Plus he´s a bit of an airhead to 😂

Reactions: Takumi and IceQueen
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. But you are not a failure. Don't ever think you are a failure just because of a grade on a test. I never felt like they were proper examples of knowledge and they aren't going to really matter later on anyway. Good grades hasn't helped me at all in adult life.
LAPC5cJ.gif

Our benevolent Hime once again slapped us with her wisdom. @IceQueen, everything is going to be okay. Trust me, grades don't matter in the end and when it comes to the real world. You're going to be okay, you look like a bright person and I'm pretty sure you can archive ANYTHING you want to do and be.

EducatedLikableAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif

LAPC5cJ.gif

Our benevolent Hime once again slapped us with her wisdom. @IceQueen, everything is going to be okay. Trust me, grades don't matter in the end and when it comes to the real world. You're going to be okay, you look like a bright person and I'm pretty sure you can archive ANYTHING you want to do and be.

EducatedLikableAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif
The problem lies in me possibly going to vet school. I need decently good grades for that. Honestly everything else is going good so I just need to study more it seems