2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
I vote for Rain since he seems to have trouble finding things for him to do or interact with. Reserved characters are hard to play well, especially when he isn't too great at balancing actions and dialogue.

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
Being mean is in my nature but I really mean no harm.

I wouldn't say I'm upset. More taking aback by how brash and insensitive she is often portrayed. I rarely see that trait played in characters, much less to the point of making people feel offended.

I find it more intriguing than upsetting. I thought us complaining about Ruby in particular just showed how much we liked her? Since she's the one we keep helping him with.
Lol she is a bit of an ice queen so I can't deny that. When I made her I wanted her to be someone that grow as she understands her self more and help others as well even if that meant being rough and tough at times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monbon
Yes, drop out Rain, and keep Ruby and Bob.

I'm still hoping to see some character development on Ruby because, as Mon said, she's quite the intriguing character.

• Thank You
I made my Haruhi post. Just go ahead and do the groups like you really would in real life. When making the date, feel free to make up all sorts of places that they could go. There isn't any set detail of the city we're located in, so you can make up places yourselves.

Does the group have a specific number of members, though? Because Alexander is about to kidnap a Haruhi, Miyuki, Ryunosuke, and Noami like a smooth criminal. XD

Does the group have a specific number of members, though? Because Alexander is about to kidnap a Haruhi, Miyuki, Ryunosuke, and Noami like a smooth criminal. XD
No, no specific numbers. I figured I'd let you guys have fun with it.

Ah, I see.

Ryu, get the ropes! Alex will need them.

• Haha
It's funny because Alex is a bit more focused on getting Ryu with Miyuki, sometimes forgetting about himself, LOL. But then, we have my boy Ryu always trying to get Alex closer to Haruhi, encouraging him to confess his feelings to her already, not realizing he got feeling for Miyuki.

Funny? Yes.
Coincidence? Perhaps.
Hotel? Trivago.

HA! Aki will never let Ryu take Miyuki.

Aki to Ryu: BARK BARK B*TCH. GET AWAY FROM MY COUSIN!

This anime episode was sponsored by Trivago. Find hotels deals in your area easier and in one place with Trivago.

The next episode will be sponsored by an online dating site.

• Haha
Aki to Ryu: BARK BARK B*TCH. GET AWAY FROM MY COUSIN!
Ha! Jokes on him, he's just going to get himself kidnapped as well.

Alex to Aki: Bipity Bopity, you're now my property.

Noami.

Wait we're kidnapping people? I haven't read the post yet but ok.

*Drives up in a big white van*
Want some candy?

Don't bring the candies van. That will make Ryu get kidnapped as he's going to be the first one to go to that van face first.

"I heard you got candies."

*somebody lassos him into the van*

Darn you for taking the mascot.

I'm thinking of throwing Sayu at Hiroki though for sure @Takumi and maybe our precious ace detective Chairo but also don't wanna risk scaring him away. They can make a new kids club with Chi-chan.

If you're kidnapping Naomi, I kinda wanna put Toshi with kawaii Mari, and Bob since I don't think he's very comfortable around Bob And he failed to protect Mariko earlier. Either way I'd like my characters separated. Sayu would cling to Toshi otherwise. 🤔

I also honestly just don't know who to kidnap. Sayu has to make friends with shorter pink though.

Probably start with something along the lines of:
"You look like me except..."

'Don'tsayshortdontsayshortdontsayshort'

"...cuter. Let's be friends!"

*Takes notes* Bring lasso...

I mean, it's not official, though. Anything can happen. I will just leave the idea in there just in case Dana and Scarlet got other plans. I'm finishing my post. This one is long as heck now that I'm editing it. Yikes.

Reactions: Monbon
I mean, it's not official, though. Anything can happen. I will just leave the idea in there just in case Dana and Scarlet got other plans. I'm finishing my post. This one is long as heck now that I'm editing it. Yikes.
I actually don't have any plans. Not for these groups anyway.

• Haha