2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
I have a hard enough time finding 1x1 let alone a group I thought about doing one but they normally die so I can't be bothered at this stage.

@Rads
Dude, give us a EFFING BREAK ALREADY.

Alright, I'm tired of playing the nice card with you, but enough is enough already.

We are all here sparing some of our precious time helping you out, but everything seems to be in vain as you keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Scarlet suggested you to cut out your characters because obviously you're struggling AF with the three you have. And you're giving all of us a big headache every time you post something. Keep your shit together, FFS.

And, for crying out loud, can you just cut it out already in trying to force people to interact with you? Like, for fucks sake, it's so annoying seeing that and kind of sad, honestly. At least had the decency to DM that person and, hey, maybe plan out something as an extra? That's how Group Roleplay works. And get the hints. If somebody don't want to interact with you for whatever reasons, just let it be, it's not the end of the world.

I don't care that I sound like a total asshole, and probably Scarlet will be angry at me for coming at you like this, and I'm risking of getting myself expelled from this roleplay too, BUT THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW.

Just appreciate that we're trying to help you and show us that you are learning. Honestly, you just like an asshole that just doesn't care and keep doing whatever you want. You need to listen to the GM, period.

If the GM tells you to cut out some two of your characters because she obviously realized you can't handle it, JUST DO IT. It's for your own good and for the sake of our sanity. But, NOOO, here you are thinking of creating a new one? Are you for real? Just do that when you figure out how to deal with a single character. I bet Scarlet will let you fill that character quota ONCE YOU'RE READY TO HANDLE IT.

Yes, I'm repeating myself in an effort to make you understand, Rads.

I got so many stuff to tell you right now, but those aren't pretty, so I prefer to stop here before I really lose my shit.

My recommendation to you: FUCKING CHILL AND LET US HELP YOU? And show us that we ain't wasting our time? Can you do that? Can you PLEASE do that?

• Spicy
Reactions: DANAsaur and Luma
@Rads

Alright, I'm tired of playing the nice card with you, but enough is enough already.

We are all here sparing some of our precious time helping you out, but everything seems to be in vain as you keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Scarlet suggested you to cut out your characters because obviously you're struggling AF with the three you have. And you're giving all of us a big headache every time you post something. Keep your shit together, FFS.

And, for crying out loud, can you just cut it out already in trying to force people to interact with you? Like, for fucks sake, it's so annoying seeing that and kind of sad, honestly. At least had the decency to DM that person and, hey, maybe plan out something as an extra? That's how Group Roleplay works. And get the hints. If somebody don't want to interact with you for whatever reasons, just let it be, it's not the end of the world.

I don't care that I sound like a total asshole, and probably Scarlet will be angry at me for coming at you like this, and I'm risking of getting myself expelled from this roleplay too, BUT THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW.

Just appreciate that we're trying to help you and show us that you are learning. Honestly, you just like an asshole that just doesn't care and keep doing whatever you want. You need to listen to the GM, period.

If the GM tells you to cut out some two of your characters because she obviously realized you can't handle it, JUST DO IT. It's for your own good and for the sake of our sanity. But, NOOO, here you are thinking of creating a new one? Are you for real? Just do that when you figure out how to deal with a single character. I bet Scarlet will let you fill that character quota ONCE YOU'RE READY TO HANDLE IT.

I got so many stuff to tell you right now, but those aren't pretty, so I prefer to stop here before I really lose my shit.

My recommendation to you: FUCKING CHILL AND LET US HELP YOU? And show us that we ain't wasting our time? Can you do that? Can you PLEASE do that?
Swearing and all that isn't going to help eaither of us, besides thinking vs doing are two different thing and I have yet to do so I haven't broken my promise or her requests as of yet. Yes I'm aware I have to keep working on my posts etc.

Pobrecito. El no comprende.

I'm nowhere as stressed as Shinku but I also didn't have to deal with it as long as he has. This rp has been going on for some time (mostly because Scarlet knows how to keep shit moving) and it really feels like we just keep repeating things over and over. I honestly hope to see some improvement this time around.

Keep in mind, I'm not talking about writing quality. That takes time. I mean simple things like not posting wip posts and remembering to put in your character's location and shit. As well as dming people before you do something big. I don't feel any of these take any effort and I'm not entirely sure you really care sometimes.

Accidents happen but this is the second rp I've been in with you guys and it just continues.

Yikes.
reiny-scared.gif

I'm nowhere as stressed as Shinku but I also didn't have to deal with it as long as he has. This rp has been going on for some time (mostly because Scarlet knows how to keep shit moving) and it really feels like we just keep repeating things over and over. I honestly hope to see some improvement this time around.

Keep in mind, I'm not talking about writing quality. That takes time. I mean simple things like not posting wip posts and remembering to put in your character's location and shit. As well as dming people before you do something big. I don't feel any of these take any effort and I'm not entirely sure you really care sometimes.

Accidents happen but this is the second rp I've been in with you guys and it just continues.
It's true I can be lazy and I don't mean to make people mad. I'm not always paying attention etc to what I'm doing something . Also sometimes I'm so busy thinking what I want to put but I forget the little bits. I'm not using that as an excuse but that's how it is.
All I can do is keep working on it. I'm sorry for making people upset etc, if I make a mistake happy to edit it.

I'll also try and do more solo posts so I don't make people feel on edge etc, I just thought it would be nice to get everyone involved but it's clear I've gone the wrong way about it.

Sighs but yeah there fair points, sometimes I do act daft etc. I do have asburgers and add and that means I don't always pick up on my mistakes or read social ques.

We do know you have your issues, Rads, and sorry if I was being too much, but goddamn, I got angry that you even thought of breaking the rules and go against Scarlet word here. She's the GM, we should always respect that.

And we're here to help, but sometimes, it feels we're doing it in vain.

All I ask is that Scarlet is respected tbh. She doesn't always have the data available to help you. I get lazy too but not to the point of disregarding rules set in place.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Not trying be akward but seriously if people could go to prison thought then think about how many would be in there for all kinds of things it would like the witch hunt etc just saying.
Yes I admit that was a little knobosh and stupid of me in the way I put it but I did admited was wrong and apologised.

I shouldn't have done that it, luckily I didn't break the rules or her requests. She even said my last post was getting better. I need to keep reminding my self to always add the small details. After all I don't want to constantly be needing help so it's just as frustrating for me.

When Scarlet gets back online, we're going to be in so much trouble (mostly me, of course).

Let's just wait and wait for her judgment. I do hope we don't upset her. That will upset me a lot...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Luma
I don't fully know why I acted kind of stupid and knobosh, but sometimes I do things on impulse. I do yesterday was and up and down day for things that could of part of it. I really like scarlet so I wouldn't go out my way to hurt etc. I do admit that I've got to work on my impulses.

When Scarlet gets back online, we're going to be in so much trouble (mostly me, of course).

Let's just wait and wait for her judgment. I do hope we don't upset her. That will upset me a lot...
I'm also to blame for part of it, it takes two to tango and while it wasn't deliberately I still did wrong.

Okay. I want everyone to take a deep breath. Let's cut the back and forth off there. From what I gathered, Rads meant getting rid of Rain completely and replacing him with someone else, not to go over the three character limit. He has messaged me about it. However, for right now, that doesn't matter because if that happened, that wouldn't be until he can write posts that all of us are comfortable with. I will be working with him on that and already am. You guys just don't see it because it's been in private PMs.

As for making more characters. There is a three character limit. Signups are closed, however, if someone already apart of this rp really wanted to make another character, they can ask me about it. Signups being closed is mostly to outsiders. You are all already apart of the rp. However, as all of you know, always come to me for important matters like this one.

Please remember to talk your issues out in a peaceful matter. Discussions are the only way to come to solutions. Getting upset and angry, defensive, or any of those things isn't even going to solve the issue. This is the Lovers Club OOC after all. We're about love here. We should respect each other and take the time to listen. We're all here to have fun.

That's true to be honest there's a part of me that regreting making him, I didn't think how hard he would be to rp as. The char I have in mind is going to very different to rain if I swap them out.

That's true to be honest there's a part of me that regreting making him, I didn't think how hard he would be to rp as. The char I have in mind is going to very different to rain if I swap them out.
For now, Rain will just be dropped and we'll focus on the characters you have. We'll discuss a different character at a later date when I know you can write posts that the others will be happy with.

For now, Rain will just be dropped and we'll focus on the characters you have. We'll discuss a different character at a later date when I know you can write posts that the others will be happy with.
I was also thinking of rewriting rubies and bobs parts to be less ugh.

Please remember to talk your issues out in a peaceful matter. Discussions are the only way to come to solutions. Getting upset and angry, defensive, or any of those things isn't even going to solve the issue. This is the Lovers Club OOC after all. We're about love here. We should respect each other and take the time to listen. We're all here to have fun.
1631678051719.png
And once again I apologize for losing my composure. Won't happen again, hopefully

• Sweet
Reactions: ScarletNova
I was also thinking of rewriting rubies and bobs parts to be less ugh.
Since we're already past your post, I don't think just editing really is the best option. I would say either ignore it for now and come back with better posts later, or delete it to rewrite a whole new post.