The Love of a Rocker

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Johnathan only opened his eyes and he looked sicker then he had before. Lestat looked at the boy and his eyes widened. "The boy is imune to the gift you gave him," Lestat said softly.

"So what do I do" sitting on the bed next to him and holding his hand once more. Sky didn't want to lose johnathan not now.

"I'm surprised he's lived this long. Usually humans that are imune die soon after the change. He's different because he is still alive," he said looking at the boy. "I honestly do not know," he said to Sky.

"Lestat, there has to be something! I'm not just gonna sit here and let him die!" rubbing Johnathan's shoulder.

"Its a miracle he's still alive now! I've never seen this before. I have no idea what to do.... But I know someone who might..." he said pulling out his phone. He waited for the person he was calling to answer and he began speaking a dead language to the person.

Sky looked at him with confusion and waited until he was done. He kept holding Johnathan's hand, "You're gonna be okay." he whispered to him.

"My friend will be over soon, but I warn you now. Do not speak out of turn with her or raise your voice," he said to Sky. After twenty minutes the bell rang. Lestat went to go and see who it was and when he returned, there was a girl, only about 15 in age, behind him. She had bright blue eyes that showed wisdom beyond both Sky and Lestat. "Is this the boy?" she asked, her voice had an odd tone to it but it was pleasurable to hear none the less.

Sky nodded to Lestat's request. "Everything will be alright" he said to Johnathan while Lestat had gone downstairs to open the door. "Help is here." When they returned Sky stood up and bowed to her respectfully before saying a word. "Yes, this is Johnathan." said Sky as he steped aside to let the girl look at him. Sky took his place at Lestat's side for comfort.

The girl went over to Johnathan and touched his skin. She sighed, her eyes turning white. "He will be fine... His body is healing... But you can never give him your blood again or he will die," she said looking at Sky.

Sky nodded in understanding but sighed with sadness and a mixture of relief knowing that Johnathan will be okay. "If I may speak, what should I do to help him get better and what kind of blood should he drink?" looking at Johnathan. Sky knew he was a killer but not this way, he felt guilty and didn't know what to do.

"No he will not need blood. He is a halfling now. He will never age, but he will not have to feed on humans or animals as often as we do. He can eat human food instead," she said to him.

"Alright, so that means he won't ever be a full vampire, immediately. Guess that will come in due time."

"No, he will never change fully. If he does he will die," she said simply to him, standing up and looking at Lestat. "Now we are even. Next time you will owe me," she said before leaving. Lestat sighed when she left, finally relaxing.

Sky nods in full understanding. "Thank you." he turns to Lestat after she left. "Who was that?" he asked in confusion.

"She is the last survivor of the Hellion Vampire coven," he said. The Hellion coven was known as the first vampires. As decades passed, they were killed off because they had power that could be taken from them only in death. It was said one vampire slaughtered the remaining members of the coven and had taken all their powers. That vampire was killed by the Hellion Royal guard, which Lestat had been a part of.

"Wow an ancient." Sky said shocked. "Well I appreciate you calling her up to help, how is possible that she still survives? I'm guessing you were part of the Royal Guard for that coven." said Sky sitting next to Johnathan to dampen the cloth. "Do you want to stay the night?" giving Lestat a small smile.

Lestat chuckled. "I took a stake so she wouldn't die," he said simply. "Now she stays hidden but in contact with me," he said shrugging. "I'd like that, thank you," he said when Sky offered him to stay the night.

"Interesting." Sky said softly unsure of what else to make of the story. "I suppose you two have known each other for centuries being her guardian. Oh, I still have your favorite room didn't touch it since you moved out. I suppose you remember where it is." He didn't want to leave Johnathan alone.

"Yes, she was also the one who changed me," he said softly to Sky. This was something he usually did not speak about but Sky would question him and Lestat was in no mood to lie or hide anything. "Yes, I know my way, after all this used to my home," he said offering Sky a simple smile and then got up.

Sky smiled back at him "What happened between the two of you? We're you two in love or was there something else?" He wanted to know everything there was about Lestat's past since it was something they rarely spoke about. "Goodnight, Lestat" said Sky as he crawled back into bed with Johnathan.