The Love of a Rocker

Johnathan did just that, but his body only lost its fever. He let out a gasp as his heart started beating suddenly. He was panting slightly and he finally opened his eyes and looked at Sky.

"Feeling any better? you had quite a fever." laying back to let the wound heal. "You can't fight the transformation, it'll cause you to have more fevers and I dont think you want that." he said looking in Johnathan's eyes as he pushed aside a piece hair out of his face.

"I wasn't trying to fight it... But my heart is beating again," he said softly sounding like he was tired.

"I know you weren't but your body was. Take a sip more, it would help speed it up." offering his wrist once more.

Johnathan shook his head, feeling sick. He got up suddenly and ran to the bathroom, throwing up all the blood he had had now and the night before. He was so confused, his body felt normal again, he didn't feel like he could throw a car.

Sky followed him, "Are you okay?" trying to comfort. "Maybe you need food. Do you want anything in particular?" he felt bad that Johnathan was feeling this way.

Johnathan shook his head. He sighed as he sat on the floor of the bathroom, using toilet paper to wipe his mouth of the blood and spit. He flushed the toilet and then rinsed his mouth out.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand why your feeling this way, usually this doesn't happen." he said apologetically. "Want to go back to bed and i'll leave the balcony door open." helping him up from off the floor.

Johnathan nodded his head and leaned on Sky as they walked to the bedroom once more. Once inside he laid down with Sky.

Sky opened the balcony doors there was a nice breeze blowing through and made the fire hotter. "Is that better, try to sleep? In the morning I'll call Lestat and find out what's going on, maybe he can give you a cure and me a better understanding."

Johnathan nodded his head and curled up in the bed. "Can you stay with me?" he asked softly.

"I won't go anywhere. If you want I can stay up and watch you sleep as I cuddle you." offered Sky as he rubbed Johnathan's shoulder gently.

Johnathan nodded his head and moved over more so Sky could lay with him.

Sky curled up next and stayed up watching over Johnathan. Sky knew he would eventually fall asleep, but he wouldn't get any sleep until Johnathan was better.

Johnathan fell asleep after a while, his hand holding onto Sky's for the whole time. He didn't want to be alone.

Sky watched Johnathan and held his hand, he too didn't want to be alone tonight. Just for a moment Sky left the bed to get a cold wet cloth for Johnathan and when he returned he it was as if he never left.

Johnathan sighed in content when the cool cloth was laid onto his warm skin. After a few hours, a knock came from the front door. Johnathan woke to the sound and looked at Sky with glassy eyes. He looked sick as he rested his head back down onto the pillow.

"I wonder who that could be." muttered Sky in frustration. He doesn't like being disturbed at this hour. "I'll be right back Johnathan." leaving the bed to go downstairs. He answered the door once he was down there and he found himself standing in front of Lestat. "What are you doing here?" he asked him, "Aren't you suppose to be on tour or something?" looking at him in confusion.

"I was, but I felt something was wrong. May I see your new charge," he asked Sky, knowing that Johnathan was here and he was sick.

"I was going to call you in the morning about it. I guess now is good he's upstairs in my room." Letting him in and leading him to his room where Johnathan was. "Johnathan, Lestat is here" waking him up gently.