The Love of a Rocker

He shook his head. "I'm just upset because she was laying in a ditch near the road, huddled up to try and stay warm... but she died in her sleep.... She looked like she was only 15 years old," he said softly. The girl reminded him of himself. He wish he had been there to take pity on her like he had been pitied so long ago, then maybe she would still be alive.

"I understand" knowing where he was coming from. "Think about it like this, she's in a better place now. "Come, let's head home. You must be tired." reaching his hand out to help him up. "I know the deer's blood didn't do much, but it quenched and eased the pain."

"It quenched my thirst, but the pain is still there," he said softly standing up. "A little girl shouldn't have to go to that better place so soon," he said simply. He felt tired and he wanted to go back home and just sleep.

"The pain will subside in a few hours. Hop on my back. I'll get us there quicker." he too was tired. "Young as she was is definitely sad. You did the right thing by burying her. I would have done the same thing too."

Johnathan nodded his head and got on Sky's back. He was lighter then he should have been for his age, but he was homeless only a few days ago so it was expected. He didn't want to say anymore about the subject he just wanted to sleep.

Once Johnathan was on Sky's back he started to run using vampiric speed. Within a few moments they were back home with Johnathan still on his back he took him upstairs to his room. "There you are, get some rest. Hopefully, the pain will subside by tomorrow." setting him down on his feet once again.

Johnathan nodded his head but looked at Sky. "Can.... Can I sleep with you?" he asked softly. He didn't want to be alone with his thoughts.

He looked at him and smiled softly, "Of course you can, let's go into my room. You haven't seen it yet." reaching his hand out.

He took Sky's hand and followed him to his room. He was nervous but hid it well. He was always alone and he was glad that he wouldn't be a lone.

Sky opened the bedroom door and waited for Johnathan to enter first. His room was filled old victorian and gothic furniture, guitars one of the walls, heavy black curtains, a fireplace that was softly burning, and a canopy bed that had black silk curtains around it. "Beautiful isn't it? I guess you can say I'm a hopeless romantic." noticing that Johnathan was just standing there after the door was closed. He walked up behind Johnathan, wrapped his arms around his torso and rested his head on his neck. "Thank you." he whispered in his ear.

Johnathan looked around, awe in his face and eyes. When Sky hugged him and rested his head on his shoulder, he smiled lightly. When Sky whispered thank you to Johnathan he turned slightly and gave him a confused look. "What for?" he asked softly.

"For accepting to be my companion." he said smiling softly. He took Johnathan's hand and led him over to the bed, "You must be tired. I know I am."

Johnathan smiled and nodded his head. He wanted to sleep, the pain still in his chest.

Sky climbed into bed with his shirt and boxers on and waited for Johnathan to join him.

Johnathan just took his jeans off and got in. He was too tired and as soon as he got settled in he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Sky immediately fell asleep after Johnathan had joined him. Somehow throughout the night, Sky had cuddled up against Johnathan.

Johnathan had curled into a ball, but when Sky got close to him he relaxed and stretched out slightly on his side of the bed.

It was perfect, they slept all day and Sky was the first to awake. He found himself cuddled up against Johnathan who was still asleep, Sky rested his head on Johnathan's shoulder and gave him a small kiss and continued to lay in bed until he awoke.

Johnathan was asleep but he was feverish, much more so then he should have been, being a vampire. His skin had a rosy flush once more and he looked like he was in pain.

Sky felt the change in Johnathan's body temperature, he bit into his wrist once again and placed it to his lips. "Drink. It's the only way but drink it slow."