The Love of a Rocker

Johnathan nodded his head and tilted his head up, looking at Sky. He offered him a small smile and then rested his head against him once more. He was comfortable and content just laying her and relaxing. He didn't know the strain he was putting on Sky by being near him. He was just happy for the first time in a long time.

The control became too much, immediately his fangs extended moved away quickly towards the window. "I'm sorry, it's your scent and blood." turning around to look at him. "I don't want you to see me this way, craving for your blood." he sighed sitting down on the floor head in hands.

Johnathan was surprised at how fast Sky got up and away from him. He listened to Sky and stayed silent for a moment before he got up going over to Sky. He took his hand and lifted him up. He looked up at him a moment before tilting his head to the side, moving his hair over. "I trust you..." Johnathan said softly to Sky.

"Are you sure, giving up your humanity is an awful lot?" he said softly fangs still extended. He didn't want to argue but when Johnathan pushed his hair aside he knew instantly what he must do. "Try to relax and breathe deep" pulling him in closer to him, with fangs already extended he bit into Johnathan's flesh and started to drink. His blood was like ecstasy, sweet and intoxicating. Within a few moments, he felt Johnathan get weak and laid on the floor. Sky bit into his wrist and raised over his mouth letting drops of blood enter before Johnathan took his wrist and started to drink.

Johnathan was surprised by how painless the bite was, but when he was given blood he felt a pain shoot up his spine and he felt his heart stop. Johnathan began drinking from Sky and he felt his eyes close as the transformation began. He became colder and his scars all disappeared except for a few. It took only a few moments but he opened his eyes after a little while and looked up at Sky, smiling lightly.

Sky smiled back after the transformation stopped "How do you feel?" reaching his hand out to help him up. "Want to go for a hunt? it would help you quench your thirst."

Johnathan nodded his head as he stood up, noticing how thirsty he was now that he thought about it.

"Would you prefer a run, or the car?" wrapping his arm around for support in case he needed it.

Johnathan leaned against Sky, still not used to all of this. He looked a little dizzy but stayed standing. He closed his eyes, the intense colors bothering his eyes. "Running sounds good," he said softly.

"Perfect." heading out the back door they made their way towards the woods, "Shh, do you hear that?" Sky heard a deer twenty yards away from them.

JOhnathan tried to focus but he heard everything, and he had to cover his ears to keep from his mind going crazy. He took in a breath, although he didn't need to anymore and calmed down, uncovering his ears and listening for the deer.

Sky moved forward, and made a run for the deer. "Johnathan, keep up." said trying not scare the deer.

Johnathan nodded his head but he went faster then he wanted and ran right past Sky and past the deer and kept running until he stopped at a highway. He looked across the road and could see a body. He forced himself to walk over and he saw that the body was a little homeless girl. She looked dead and he couldn't hear her heart beat and it scared him badly.

Sky noticed he was gone, most importantly Johnathan needed to feed. He called to Johnathan mentally telling him to return and he'll come look at the girl after he fed.

Johnathan just couldn't move. He sat down on the ground, feeling like he was in pain. "I can't..." he said softly, out loud. He looked at the girl and he felt anger filling his veins. He stood up and lifted the girl up, along with her bag. He ran further away and began digging into the ground, laying the girls body into the hole. He buried her and found her name out and he carved it into a slab of stone he had made.

"Johnathan, you must." he said staying with the deer, "I'll stay where I am until your done, but, hurry." Sky knew where Johnathan was and that he was doing the right thing. Sky waited patiently with the paralyzed deer nor wasn't he going to let his new companion reject nor ignore the need to feed. He was the one that asked to be this way, all Sky did was accept his request.

Johnathan came back, anger still in his eyes. He sat down next to Sky and looked at the deer. He didn't have any need to feed, but he would do so, so Sky would not worry.

He knew his anger would subside once he fed, "What took so long?" putting his hand on Johnathan's shoulder. "Only take what you need, we don't want to kill this poor animal."

"I was burring her," he said softly. He looked at the animal and leaned down, gently biting into its neck. He drank two large gulps before he had his fill. He pulled his fangs out and then sat back. The blood didn't do much for him, even though he was a newborn. He should have been salivating, but he wasn't. It was just like having a meal and being satisfied, thats how it felt to him.

"Everything, alright?" trying to comfort him after burying the dead girl. "Your human emotions are still lingering, but it's okay it's normal for every new born. Do you want to go back to her and finish up or head home?" he wanted him to be happy, usually the first hunt did nothing.