The Lost Souls OOC (Private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taka I might be able to go with. And it wasn't going to be Riddleswell, just a character like her.

And yeah, we can drag this out. Should be fun.

Reactions: Razilin
Taka I might be able to go with. And it wasn't going to be Riddleswell, just a character like her.

And yeah, we can drag this out. Should be fun.
yeah, i'm aware its a riddleswell-esque char

also, i edited my post so that Engel calls Crossfire by his name.

question - i read in the CS's that Crossfire's unofficial partner is Ruth Borwell. about what year did that partnership start? i was curious if i could use a throwaway line about it in the flashback post i am drafting. most of it is set in Hayato and Crossfire's first year at Hushcobb.

i'm going to PM the draft to you in a second.

i'm going on a lot of assumptions (such as the year the brothers join Hushcobb, a preliminary family name (Tennou - means Heavenly King; I'm trying to thinking of a more monster-hunting-esque one, but it does sound very regal as is. "Hellish King" would be Jinnou, if you were wondering), made some assumptions about how the office works at Hushcobb...mainly for laughs).

so input/changes would be nice.

since its set in 2010, engel and hayato are about 25-26 years old, for reference. Engel has not even remotely come close to making any breakthoughs in her ANGEL System yet.

and the post in general is mainly focusing on the three getting to know one another before they become a Power Trio

Ruth is fairly recent. I don't remember the age I gave on her profile but I think she would have started two years younger. So in your draft she's not recruited yet. She likely never knew Crossfire as anything more than the stoic, silent badass.

You brought up tropes again. I'm wondering what tropes are for Zeroth, Wyatt and Erika.

Also, trying to think of a reply. Think I'll stress Zeroth and Erika. You can handle Wyatt, yes?

Edit: getting late. I'll have to do it tomorrow.

Going to do Erika's bit after work.

Done with post.

posted

setting things up for us to wrap up this leg of the story

tried to keep Crossfire's wordiness down

tried to give a "maternal" side to Engel

tried to play up Zeroth's "nice to kids" side

You forgot Erika. What's her role? Have fun?

Also, want me to wrap up in my next post? Got a few ideas.

I left Erika to you

And yes we can wrap up

Can't think of any action scenes. Want me to do a sit down, then the initiative proposal?

Can't think of any action scenes. Want me to do a sit down, then the initiative proposal?

actually if you end right where you are, we can have engel and crossfire reminisce about hayato and do the flashbacks. then we jump to the initiative

thoughts?

Reactions: Quiet One
Okay. I added some before posting this. I'll get rid of it for a more cohesive post.

On second thought, I finished my scene with the freaks. You can reminisce, then I'll do the initiative after work.

posted, finished the flashback

managed to get it be a full circle, beginning and ending with Engel making some comment suggesting she's annoyed by Hayato, and Hayato commenting on how harsh she was being

i added Hayato to my CS list on the initial post in this OOC; kept backstory vague so we can play with it, if the ideas we generated need to be tweaked during play.

Um, couple things:

1: I thought I said no on the Halloween party and suggested Christmas instead.

2: you mention them going on a date in March 2011 then skip to May 2010.

Um, couple things:

1: I thought I said no on the Halloween party and suggested Christmas instead.

2: you mention them going on a date in March 2011 then skip to May 2010.
looks like i copy/pasted the wrong draft for the christmas party; in the PM, i made a lot of edits, so i put that in instead

and i edited the may 18 date to be 2011

Got the initiative out there.

I've got everything for the Inversion scene. Want me to set up a talk with Engel and Landel or wrap it up? Was just going to explain Erika's psychosis, but that can wait for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.