The Lost Souls OOC (Private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a reboot is what we need to reboot morale/interest ;)

Maybe...

I need a game plan for fighting the Arancol. We've already proved that conventional weapons won't work. Going in with guns and swords are pointless without weapons that'll work. Did we ever get those ecto weapons set up?

Reactions: Razilin
Maybe...

I need a game plan for fighting the Arancol. We've already proved that conventional weapons won't work. Going in with guns and swords are pointless without weapons that'll work. Did we ever get those ecto weapons set up?

we never said they did or did not have eco-rounds. perhaps they came with them (standard procedure for field work), but they only have a clip each since they're rare and hard to make. thus, they didn't want to use them on small fry.

Reactions: Quiet One
Hm. Okay. I'll try to come up with something for tomorrow.

Sorry I took so long to reply. Guess our talk of a reboot distracted me.

Got down an origin for the Arancol's kids in a creepy puppet-rape cave full of preserved super humans. Not sure on the actual battle yet.

Just started my post and got an idea midway through, so I put it in. Crossfire stays behind like many of his predecessors have clearly done before. Was going to have Annabelle rush Hayato out of there, but he decides to stubbornly go back to his brother, gets possessed, and with his strong will power keeps the Arancol inside him long enough for Taka to be forced to shoot the ecto bullets. OR he shoots himself. Haven't decided yet.

Finished my post. Taka's goodbye gave me the feels. :,(

Left it for you to have Hayato rush back into the room after believing he's gone and getting possessed.

we should probably copy paste the CSs on page 1 to our Clan

Never really finished mine, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.