The Lost Doctor

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm that makes sense.

Would you prefer Will to express hostilities?

No problem, i "think" my character is kinda insane? perhaps from the abyss?

Would you guys mind if my character had a mouth that is kind of hidden until she opens it?

Gonna drop out of this.

Oh. If you give a bit of time, i think the others will engage you.

How can I actually use the time-jump thing without interfering with other peoples past posts?

No one is really interacting or acknowledging my character even though he is literally right there.

What I usually do when things like this happen in roleplays is I go off for a bit but then I usually forget that I'm even in the roleplay because no one ever interacts with my character. So I figure I'll just drop out and avoid all that.

I just interacted with your character... Would you prefer someone else to?

No one is really interacting or acknowledging my character even though he is literally right there.

What I usually do when things like this happen in roleplays is I go off for a bit but then I usually forget that I'm even in the roleplay because no one ever interacts with my character. So I figure I'll just drop out and avoid all that.
I'm sorry I'm trying really hard not to ignore your character, its just that if someone is pointing a gun at my head my character is obviously going to focus on that character AT THE MOMENT, but that doesn't mean that later on I won't revert focus to your character!

: ( Yeah, my character was also running away from the man with the gun. I was thinking that as you were poking Jen's character that interaction would be going off, while I answered the Tardis door.

You've also only made one post ;-; I encourage you to stick around, man with gun has left the Tardis. Assert your awesome cat-man! Jen's character is right there waiting to be comforted (or whatever action you choose to take) after a gun being held to her head :3

And I'll make it a point to not do that, my bad, I'm sorry.

Also, I won't have time to post until tonight or tomorrow, weekends are the hardest for me as that is when my work is more intense. ;3

I talked to Tazelwurm, she is sure she wants to quit.

So I guess the "wait until two other people post before you post" rule is gone.

Eeyup. No point in posting two things in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.