The Lost Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only putting up one post on the IC today because I have to go to bed now. :V....Good night everyone!

Perfect! :)

Ooh, red, your characters pic link is not showing up for me... What do you look like?

And Jake, you don't have one yet, what do you look like?

okay, cool. For now I going to go with 'person with wings' and say it is to dark to make out more specific features XD

Perfect! :)

Ooh, red, your characters pic link is not showing up for me... What do you look like?

And Jake, you don't have one yet, what do you look like?

The picture link isn't working for me either!

Jake it would make sense if you knew my character was an Auton and immediately thought it was one of the bad ones. Would you mind noticing her in-character and pointing her out? Thanks!

Thank you! I'm just waiting for everyone else to post before I do...Speaking of that, should we have a post order?

Yes! We are open!

A posting order? Hm. Well, I for one know that my work schedule is all over the place so 'when' I post is fairly inconsistent. I'd hate to hang someone else up waiting for me if they are ready to post. On the other hand I defiantly don't think want to leave folks behind either.

How a bout a rule of thumb to be courteous? Wait until at least two other posts before your next one? Or we all seem to be here on the OOC fairly often we can keep one another up to date on stuff.

That's just my idea tho, if you all prefer a posting order we can do that too!

And YES we are open :D

Wait until two other people have posted sounds fine to me!

Umm...I'm not trying to be rude but it doesn't make sense if your character immediately knew that my character wasn't a regular Auton, because my Auton is the first ever to gain sentience. Thus, everyone thinks that all Autons are evil because they all are controlled by the Nestene Consciousness.

If you look back to the episode "Rose" you can see that the Autons didn't attack when there was just one of them. I'm sorry I'm not trying to argue if I am i'm really sorry! *hugs Jake*

Um if you all don't mind, it would be nice if you guys at least acknowledged that my character is in the Tardis too. In fact he is right next to the Auton and he poked her.

Um if you all don't mind, it would be nice if you guys at least acknowledged that my character is in the Tardis too. In fact he is right next to the Auton and he poked her.
I'm really sorry! I'll get right on that once Jake is done. ;-;

I mean, I don't think the Autons attacked when there was just one of them...Ack, what if i'm wrong ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.