The Lost Doctor

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess so, since in the time period we are in he hasn't died yet!

I put an explanation for how Leah talked, by the way.

Sounds like a good explanation to me! I have been wondering... :3

Please let me know if my character is getting annoying with all the flashbacks :V

Gah, so apparently on my phone I can't tell which is the IC and which is the OOC. oops sorry!

I like how things are progressing ^_^ I have an idea I hope yall will like...

... Also, I like that we are all throwing out ideas and going with it :D yay.

UPDATE:
I has family in town next week, so my responses will be less/shorter until Wednesday.

Also a good time right now, to review the plan-ish

To the upper city is abandoned... but everyone is below in hiding?

Let's say this tunnel leads somewhere in between? Ground level perhaps?

sorry that took so loooong ;-; but here it is! do do doooo!

How are things going with you guys? ^_^

I was watching Sherlock, and I realized that the writer was one of the doctor who writers! brilliant!

I'd also like to try and get my boyfriend into Doctor Who, but I'm not sure where to start him. He might think the older ones are hoakey... but sometimes he really likes that... and its all to important to skips... ahh... well... what do you guys think?

I really liked the 9th doctor, although he wasn't the most loved. I really think you should start him with the beginning, well, not the real beginning, but the beginning of the new series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ack, sorry for the confusion. The things my character said in italics she didn't actually say out loud, it was just what she was thinking. Again, sorry!

Oh! Oops! I'll go back and change it! I must have mis-read!

Nah, its my fault. I put the text in ", which probably confused you. Sorry!

I'll be posting tonight. D sorry I've been sick. I'll think I'll use my gm powers to move us underground if that's cool...?

Status
Not open for further replies.