The Lost Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the tardis is crashed in the center of the city, where the Auron soldiers are located.
I'm sorry that I didn't make it clear in the history. It was supposed to be set during the episode "Rose".She was tossed in the dumpster because the auton invasion was over because the doctor defeated them. Thats why she went into hiding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totes got that. :)

So oooo the tardis can crash into London?

Then how do we get into the Tardis? Don't we need the key for that?

Maybe I'll have my character wake up in it like 'wtf' when it is crashed. :)

Sure. Jen, is there a particular part of London that would be convenient for you?

Damn it, I am not very familiar with London. Do you know where in London has a large shopping district? My Auton is hidden in the display window of a small seamstress' shop.

You two decide where, my character is mobile.

Hmm... It might not make sense for my character, considering that she is stranded on Earth right now...maybe we could think of some explanation for that?
Well, the whole waking up in the Tardis thing could actually work for my character, now that I think about it, because the Tardis DOES have a mind of it's own. Yeah, I could make it work...Sorry for the trouble! I vote for the original idea.

Haha. No problem!

How about you, Jake. Would you like to start inside or outside the Tardis?

As soon as he answers I'll work on the first post, I"ll leave it open for others to join, but I think three enthusiastic players are defiantly enough to start with :D

Ok. :) not London.... Hmmmm *spins globe and puts finger down* oh wait were a time and space machine...

What if we're in that umm... Abyss thing that your wind up on when you do you r time skip to far?

A character sheet:

PPEGPGTRRE.jpg

Name: Caspian, formally known as Socks
Nickname: Cassie, Socks, Kitty

Species (If not human please describe): Science experiment (cat turned human)

Special Skills & Advantages: Enhanced agility, and senses.

Weaknesses & Disadvantages: He hates water and loud and sudden noises freak him out. He hates anything and anyone that wears a white coat because it reminds him of the scientists.
Preferred Weapon(s) & Personal Item(s): He's not really a fighter, more of an observer. He's good at escape plans though.
If he has to fight he resorts to his animal instincts and will most likely bite and scratch his opponent.

His only personal item is the collar that his first owner got him. A pretty black velvet collar with a silver bell. He wears it on his wrist because it can't fit around his neck.
History: Caspian, who used to be simply called Socks was born in alley under a dumpster and soon adopted by a lonely old woman named Mabel. However, Mabel was already extremely old when she adopted him, so when she died a couple of months later it was to be expected, but Socks was pretty devastated. Mabel had no relatives save for a rude and emotionally unavailable son named Reginald who worked at a government lab. When notified of his mother's death and the cat her inherited, Reginald was extremely upset at first but then was inspired to volunteer 'his new pet' as a test subject for an experiment that his team had been working on.
The experiment involved an average working class man and Socks. The goal was to give the man the ability to telepathically communicate with animals, but the experiment got a little muddled and instead Socks' mind was transported into the man's mind, successfully taking over.
When the scientists realized what happened they were thrilled that at least they had made 'some' progress, and intended on furthering their experiment, but they underestimated Caspian's new found ability to combine human logic with animal behavior and he escaped. He then spent most of his time wandering in back alleys and foraging for dumpster dinners.

Relationship Status: Single.

Favorite Food: Strawberries, various bugs, and tuna.

Last edited:
I'm ok with the Abyss, it would send a sense of urgency to the first few posts.

Please make the IC now! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! :D

Woohoo! I just got home from work, and I... almost... have tomorrow off (just one meeting ^^;;;) SOOOOH I'll totally start working on the IC! :D

And I love Socks. Shall he start on the Tardis as well? Or might he be lost in the abyss... for some... reason... o.O; maybe he came there with Jake's guy? Up to you ^_^

@Eyeris

Sorry for the late response!

And I think it would work better if he was lost in the Tardis. Him wandering around in the Abyss doesn't really fir into his story line, but him waking up in the Tardis seems more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.