The Lost Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm that makes sense.

Would you prefer Will to express hostilities?

No problem, i "think" my character is kinda insane? perhaps from the abyss?

Would you guys mind if my character had a mouth that is kind of hidden until she opens it?

Gonna drop out of this.

Oh. If you give a bit of time, i think the others will engage you.

How can I actually use the time-jump thing without interfering with other peoples past posts?

No one is really interacting or acknowledging my character even though he is literally right there.

What I usually do when things like this happen in roleplays is I go off for a bit but then I usually forget that I'm even in the roleplay because no one ever interacts with my character. So I figure I'll just drop out and avoid all that.

I just interacted with your character... Would you prefer someone else to?

No one is really interacting or acknowledging my character even though he is literally right there.

What I usually do when things like this happen in roleplays is I go off for a bit but then I usually forget that I'm even in the roleplay because no one ever interacts with my character. So I figure I'll just drop out and avoid all that.
I'm sorry I'm trying really hard not to ignore your character, its just that if someone is pointing a gun at my head my character is obviously going to focus on that character AT THE MOMENT, but that doesn't mean that later on I won't revert focus to your character!

: ( Yeah, my character was also running away from the man with the gun. I was thinking that as you were poking Jen's character that interaction would be going off, while I answered the Tardis door.

You've also only made one post ;-; I encourage you to stick around, man with gun has left the Tardis. Assert your awesome cat-man! Jen's character is right there waiting to be comforted (or whatever action you choose to take) after a gun being held to her head :3

And I'll make it a point to not do that, my bad, I'm sorry.

Also, I won't have time to post until tonight or tomorrow, weekends are the hardest for me as that is when my work is more intense. ;3

I talked to Tazelwurm, she is sure she wants to quit.

So I guess the "wait until two other people post before you post" rule is gone.

Eeyup. No point in posting two things in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.