The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Daniel is posted at well... ON TO THE NEXT RP!!! @DoomyCakez Elijah coming up

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I'll reply once I got my prps taking cared of :) Also joined another rp =.=

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
I already told Dark but the next post I get up will be last since I don't have time for all of my roleplays v.v

I already told Dark but the next post I get up will be last since I don't have time for all of my roleplays v.v
Awww, that sucks, well hopefully we see each other in another rp, since I am always joining something xD

In Caste Game xD

Actually I'm not sure about that. I joined because my friend Kris joined and if he decides he can't find the time for it either I may end up dropping that as well.
Oh well than xD, see you around Iwaku lol

I'm still in A Taste of Freedom :P

Please don't freak out. I just updated the thread for 14 februari. Everything is in the first post of the OOC!

• Love
@Brea @Crow @CrystalTears @DoomyCakez @Gorgeous♠Chaos @Iroh @Lady With Class @Scorpio Queen @Prince Shattered Charming @chrono @Vio

So I noticed for quite a while that no one is posting in the IC, so I wanted to know what the reason is for this?

If anyone wants to drop out, or has lost interest or whatsoever please just say so, that I know how many players I have left. I am sorry if I tagged anyone that has already dropped out, but I forgot to write down as having done so.

I still plan on doing the first attack on february first, but only if I still have people that are interested in continueing this rp and if it is worth it for me to continue this rp. Because I don't want to try to revive a rp that is already doomed or has already died. So please people I would like your opinions.

Either comment or PM me with whether you are still interested or if you want to drop out.

Thank you very much

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
I am still in! Since luxii dropped I guess I can move Leonard inside and I'll have Hyukkie interact with someone? I'll get a reply up today or tomorrow :*

• Thank You
I am still in! Since luxii dropped I guess I can move Leonard inside and I'll have Hyukkie interact with someone? I'll get a reply up today or tomorrow :*
I think @Lady With Class character was close to Hyukkie, as would he be able to see mine and Shattereds character XD

@Brea @Crow @CrystalTears @DoomyCakez @Gorgeous♠Chaos @Iroh @Lady With Class @Scorpio Queen @Prince Shattered Charming @chrono @Vio

So I noticed for quite a while that no one is posting in the IC, so I wanted to know what the reason is for this?

If anyone wants to drop out, or has lost interest or whatsoever please just say so, that I know how many players I have left. I am sorry if I tagged anyone that has already dropped out, but I forgot to write down as having done so.

I still plan on doing the first attack on february first, but only if I still have people that are interested in continueing this rp and if it is worth it for me to continue this rp. Because I don't want to try to revive a rp that is already doomed or has already died. So please people I would like your opinions.

Either comment or PM me with whether you are still interested or if you want to drop out.

Thank you very much

I'm still in of course. I can post as Allan and finish Estella this weekend.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.