The Lion King: Scar's Reign(OOC/SIGN-UPS)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Kovu woildnt hate him. He'd find him interesting, but the only thing that would prevent him from playing with Nuka would be his mother.

But they were also worrying. Confrontation? He doubted anyone would actually approach him, but the mere fact that someone though it, was irritating. Irritating because of the fact that the lioness who had dared to utter those words was well liked. Tama...He would find a way to put her in her place and banish all thoughts of 'confrontation' out of her mind one way or another. But for now....

I should note that Tama said that when she was outside already with Sharlila heading towards the hunting grounds, she did not say anything while she was inside the den. Unless it was another lion whom he thinks is Tama.

I gotta do some homework so I might not reply for a while

Not for me. Juuuuust normal tests and homework

I should note that Tama said that when she was outside already with Sharlila heading towards the hunting grounds, she did not say anything while she was inside the den. Unless it was another lion whom he thinks is Tama.
But wasn't Scar sleeping outside of the den on a ledge?

But wasn't Scar sleeping outside of the den on a ledge?

Is he? well if that's the case then tama just unintentionally landed herself in hot water.

Kinda hoped Nuka and Barika noticed the three lionesses gathered around a unusually big cub :P and if Scar was sleeping outside on a ledge then he would have probably saw it too.

Maybe i'm too overly excited about things

I thought there were more ways to get off of pride rock? Maybe it's possible that they left by another way. And also Scar is still on pride rock. If you're so excited you could just bring the cub to him.

So, I finally got some free time. I'm going to be posting here in a bit, but ass far as Zira goes, I may play her if we don't get anyone to play her by later tonight if you guys really don't want her as an NPC. I'm willing to play her if you guys really want me to.

So, I finally got some free time. I'm going to be posting here in a bit, but ass far as Zira goes, I may play her if we don't get anyone to play her by later tonight if you guys really don't want her as an NPC. I'm willing to play her if you guys really want me to.

If you planned to have a 4th OC then she can just be played a NPC but that's your choice not ours really.

Inb4 Ramona has a little fight with Vitani or Kivuli

If you planned to have a 4th OC then she can just be played a NPC but that's your choice not ours really.

Inb4 Ramona has a little fight with Vitani or Kivuli
I had no real plans to play another character, so so if you guys need me to, I can, but otherwise, I'm gonna play a hyena.

And yes, a fight between Ramona and Kivuli would be interesting. I'm more of a follow rper, so I prefer others to start the interactions, unless I am completely aware of what is going on with the other character(s), and I won't lie, I'm a little confused, but I think I got most of it worked out.

I had no real plans to play another character, so so if you guys need me to, I can, but otherwise, I'm gonna play a hyena.

And yes, a fight between Ramona and Kivuli would be interesting. I'm more of a follow rper, so I prefer others to start the interactions, unless I am completely aware of what is going on with the other character(s), and I won't lie, I'm a little confused, but I think I got most of it worked out.

Ramona is talking to Amira whom is offering to stay with the pride til her Aunt comes back in which she wont so Amira is basically asking her if she wants to be adopted. Adena and Azra are also with her and Amira and all four of them are at the bottom of priderock, so any lion that came down or decides to come down can probably see them (Though i am mostly afraid seeing how Zira would act towards a orphaned cub D:).

Ramona is talking to Amira whom is offering to stay with the pride til her Aunt comes back in which she wont so Amira is basically asking her if she wants to be adopted. Adena and Azra are also with her and Amira and all four of them are at the bottom of priderock, so any lion that came down or decides to come down can probably see them (Though i am mostly afraid seeing how Zira would act towards a orphaned cub D:).
Thank you so much for the short recap! And, I think I will make an OC hyena, since no one has a hyena character yet.

I actually did plan to make a hyena character but kind of had second thoughts on it but i guess i can make one to go with yours.

Also Vitani that's your cue to pounce on the new cub :P.

I guess we're just waiting for Scar now?

Yeah, I was wanting to wait for Polystical to post before I make another one, mostly because that can be a lot of reading.

Yeah, I was wanting to wait for Polystical to post before I make another one, mostly because that can be a lot of reading.

It might be a while before he posts and plus Vitani and Ramona are at the waterhole and we can just give a short recap if needed.

Okay, I have to make and eat dinner first, then I will post for Vitani.

if anyone wants to post with my characters then they can because i want to post today.