The Lion King: Scar's Reign(OOC/SIGN-UPS)

Nothing i posted the character on the frontpage ;p

Also i really hope someone steps in and play Zira here at some point.

There's soo many cubs.

But hey @Ichigo Vitani and Kivuli can go exploring and eventually run into Ramona which i don't know what would happen at that point :P/

Well this didn't start out as exciting as i hoped but eh guess just gonna wait for someone to respond.

Sorry, yeah. XD im waiting for other people to reply first before I do.

I keep forgetting Azra isn't Scar's daughter and is not Adena's half sister (Despite the two looking similar)

Speaking of which i am almost tempted to make another character but i'm gonna hold it off lol.

Lol ok. And I don't think I can post today, I don't know how much longer I will stay up. XD

Yes I will still be playing Nuka, @MiraiNikki021209 . I'll be able to finish my CS(s) after school today. ^-^

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
If you want someone to play Zira so badly after even mentioning in passing that she can be an npc, why don't you play her, ResolverOshawott?

Naw i'm just worried she might get phased out of the story completely because we forgot about her being an npc XD.

Everyone knows that Zira is the HB in charge (until Kovu's mom boots her out) so if everyone agrees to keep her canonically mean and vicious. I think she'll be okay, if we use her as an npc.

Hmm guess it would make the story more interesting if Zira got overthrown, i doubt everyone would be happy about that (Specifically, Azra, Vitani and Adena). So it could potentially be very good conflict.

Also i really like how Scar has so many daughters yet only one son that he doesn't find viable to be king.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Finally finished my CS(s)!

Awesome :D though you forgot to add Azra and Adena as his half sisters tho.

And now we wait for Scar and Nuka to appear.

Yay! Azra gets to fuss over her little brother and Kovu gets to learn lion stuff! XD

I feel like Nuka is actually quite loved her (Even Tama feels bad yet also likes him because he seems unique and all) and Ramona would see him as a very interesting playmate.

Oh oops, I thought I got all the little sisters. xD