The Lion King: Scar's Reign(OOC/SIGN-UPS)

I think she's the closest he has to a mate for now. Amira will try and change that. XD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Hey Poly you can play Zira :D if you want.

And hey @MiraiNikki021209 i have an idea that Ramona would be bethroned as Kovu's future queen since she does look like a really strong cub considering she went through some vicious training in her birth mob (of course it wont be 100% certain they'd actually be mates but a possibility and for added drama).

I suppose I don't have any objections towards that. Sure! Why not! Without Kiara he's going to need a mate xD

But beware of his mother. She's going to be protective and shit cause she only wants the best for Kovu but has a weird way of showing it. Cx

Awesome :D. I so want to start now but we would probably have to wait for everyone else though.

Yeah xD and we still need a Zira and a Nuka. Your welcome to invite people if you know anyone who might want to join.

Well making a banner is always useful.

For some reason I can never make a banner.

I'm sure I have before for other banners I wanted to make.

Eh alright then you know Zira can be a temporary NPC and Nuka too

Oohh if no one wants Nuka, ill take him but I don't want to play Zira because I want one original character.

Alright! ^^ Of no one ends up playing Zira that she can be an NPC

I was reading Kovu's Bio, and Vitani is not Scar's daughter, just want to let you know for the rp sake, Nuka is his only canon cub. Vitani's father is unknown sadly.

As far as Kivuli's colors go, I used a black lion as reference, especially since her mother would be a black lion, she gets her colors from her mother and her physical shape from Scar.

Also, I was laying around on photoshop and made a banner for this rp, not sure if you already made one or not, but you never know, I just got really bored with photoshop:
Scars%20Reign%20Banner.png

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
I love the banner!! And no. I didn't make one.

Thank you very much, I have a love for making banners, no idea why.

i could but to be honest i really don't like playing canon characters, just because i can't focus on the characters personality like one of my characters in another RP was supposed to be nice and kind and then when i rped the character he was really stuck up and rude, so i don't like playing any canons, but if you really need her to be played quick then i could.

i could but to be honest i really don't like playing canon characters, just because i can't focus on the characters personality like one of my characters in another RP was supposed to be nice and kind and then when i rped the character he was really stuck up and rude, so i don't like playing any canons, but if you really need her to be played quick then i could.

Eh it is AU Lion King where Simba doesn't return so that means Nuka might not be as nuts as he is in the movie and wont be infested with termites and Zira most likely wont be a warmongerer being she has a nice family with Scar now (Doesn't mean shes very nice still).