The Lion King: Scar's Reign(OOC/SIGN-UPS)

I'm about to post.

Just wanted to say that Nuka's idea to create a new pride is only something he and Barika are aware of.

@Poetic Justlce
Imma create another character so you can have some rping action, kay? :D

I created another character, a cute little hyena. He is with my other 3.

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
Sharlila, Amira, and Azra are open too xD

Hmm i was thinking @ResolverOshawott maybe Kamari and Ramora were in the same pride before Kamari and his mother left?

I'm also thinking of making a hyena OC pup too, not related to @Ichigo 's but it should be fun.

Hmm hey @MiraiNikki021209 i have a suggestion, perhaps make a optional playable character section? with characters like Shenzi (Current hyena matriarch) Bonzai (Shenzi's mate) and Ed a not really that special hyena. Sarafina, Sarabi, Zazu, Rafiki and basically any character that was or could be in Scar's reign Nala of course wont be there since she would have went to go find Simba and probably ran away with him and started a new pride and Mheetu would make things complicated i think since he's another son of Scar but that's up to you. You can also add more types of animals to play like birds like hornbills and eagles and such. Basically most african animals.

Also some few ideas, perhaps Kovu could get bethroned to Ramona once they're adolescence/teens since i'm pretty at that time Scar would know what Ramona is capable of and how she acts and such and not to mention, tension between Kivuli and Ramona would be so much stronger since they're reaching maturity and they pretty much would know what "bethroned" and "go well together" would mean. (Which this rp would be become more interesting once the cubs are teens and the teens are young adults). But of course that would be a little while before that happens.

Wait, why is there tension between Kivuli and Ramona?

Wait, why is there tension between Kivuli and Ramona?

Because i feel that Kivuli might have a thing for Kovu in the future i should have said "Kivuli and Ramona might have tension with each other" or something and i doubt Kivuli would be ok with Ramona being bethroned to Kovu but then again we'll just have to see.