The Lion King: Scar's Reign(OOC/SIGN-UPS)

Honestly, I think Nuka was just born paranoid, plus he is a teen at this time, just like in the movie, if were going by the ages of Kovu and Vitani. As far as Zira, she just has a cruel disposition, she more than anything for this would be far more cocky and suck up to Scar every chance she got, not to mention she would be an absolute control freak, not like she wasn't one already.

For the most part, all of the canon characters should be fine if you just show their most prominent personality traits, other than that, I don't think it would really matter if Zira had a bit of a soft side or Nuka behaved a little more like Simba, though he makes me think that if Shenzi and Banzai had a baby, but in lion form.

Hmm good point i guess @Ichigo

Hey while we wait til the rp starts, let's talk about ideas for drama and such sha'l we? :).

I already posted this in the previous page that Ramona should be bethroned to Kovu to be his future mate as Scar (And or Zira) think she's a strong cub whom went through a lot of training back in her old pride, of course she wont 100% be certain to be Kovu's mate but it can still happen. (Vitani and Kivuli could work too). And speaking of which, it's gonna be a interesting seeing the cubs interact.

And oh yea maybe someday another male lion can try to overthrow Scar but i imagined that's really late in the rp.

I would love for Kivuli to be an option in that, especially since Kivuli is one of Scar's cubs, it would add a lot of drama since her and Zira have some serious issues. Man, I am way too excited for this, I finally get to be in a Lion King rp with Scar still alive, and I am doing a Halo rp as well. This week is starting out pretty great.

I would love for Kivuli to be an option in that, especially since Kivuli is one of Scar's cubs, it would add a lot of drama since her and Zira have some serious issues. Man, I am way too excited for this, I finally get to be in a Lion King rp with Scar still alive, and I am doing a Halo rp as well. This week is starting out pretty great.

Adena is also one of Scar's cubs but often denies that and says she has another father that is not Scar but of course that's bullcrap because if you put Adena and Scar side by side you can instantly see the similarities between the two.

She just often tries not to step on Zira's paws though.

Adena is also one of Scar's cubs but often denies that and says she has another father that is not Scar but of course that's bullcrap because if you put Adena and Scar side by side you can instantly see the similarities between the two.

She just often tries not to step on Zira's paws though.
That's hilarious, mostly because Kivuli tries her best to step on Zira's paws, both figuratively and literally, it's like a game for her.

i want to make a fourth character so bad lol

i want to make a fourth character so bad lol

You probably could if you ask Mira, i think it would be nice if we had 4 max characters instead of 3. (Though we would probably would have more in the future)

That's hilarious, mostly because Kivuli tries her best to step on Zira's paws, both figuratively and literally, it's like a game for her.

Ramona would most likely doing the same to every other cub depending on how they treat her. In Vitani and Kivuli's case, she would quite literally and figuratively step on them.

Awesome :D.

Hey @MiraiNikki021209 can we start already pretty please? C: Zira and Nuka can just be temporarily in the backround while the pride's cubs are doing cub things while the adults are gone.

Alright! And I'm gonna make an older child of Zira so lemme finish up my characters real quick and I'll start the IC!

Alright, now I just gotta clean up IRL then I can start it. XD

Of course it Azra i totally saw that coming XD.

I'm also gonna make a few other characters. Not sure who or what still.

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
@Polystical do you still what to play Nuka? Because heads up, you will have a big sister than who absolutely adores you. XD

Not to mention, Vitani who loves to harass and mock!

@Polystical do you still what to play Nuka? Because heads up, you will have a big sister than who absolutely adores you. XD

I'm pretty sure he/she did said that she/he if no one takes Nuka he/she will.

Also if it's alright i'm signing up a semi canon character named Tama whom who was close friends with Nala and probably Sharlila too.

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
And hows the IC thread coming?

And guis whos gonna play Zira? .-.. (I 'm not gonna do it >.>)

will finish bios tomorrow, night everyone.