The Library

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really being indecisive on whether to let Andre go first or wait for Bishop replying to Vologhn.

Post for RC edited in.

Cool, cool. Also, Clayman and CTHD are up. The latter... Is finished... Although unfortunately, you guys won't be returning for a new mission the old-fashioned way... @Fallenreaper knows what's coming ;) But your new mission name is "Memories of Soule"

But rewards. Emily, Diane (when Hedya gets here) and Vignar all get 3 points to spend. Additionally, achievement time!

Emily gets Punching Bag EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HER NOT TO!
Vignar gets Heavy Labour for that tug-o-war way back. Or maybe I should call it child labour instead, because technically Octal and Eight did it... Wait he already had that. Companion it is instead.
Diane gets Vampire for drawing first blood. Sugary, sweet blood.

Will be updated in the OP. As always, let me know what you do with your points and a summary would be great for the finished mission log.

EDIT: Up next tomorrow; Free Billy.
@Brovo Let me know if you want a post before or after Bishop's reply to Vologhn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fallenreaper
Huh... are notification settings reset.
Dunno.

Also, Free Billy is up. Feel free to take a bit more control in this one to finish up, guys, we should be able to do that in 1-2 rounds.

Last edited:
Somehow it didn't fully register me watching this OOC, and I forgot to watch the IC.

Dunno.
Also, Free Billy is up. Feel free to take a bit more control in this one to finish up, guys, we should be able to do that in 1-2 rounds.

Will do, Captain. Though Quartz will likely not have much to say other this:

"Next time... no beaches." *collapses while still hugging the fish gently*

Cool, cool. Also, Clayman and CTHD are up. The latter... Is finished... Although unfortunately, you guys won't be returning for a new mission the old-fashioned way... @Fallenreaper knows what's coming ;) But your new mission name is "Memories of Soule"
Yay! Though not what I expected but this should be fun, very fun. Namely the arrival bit. XD
Emily gets Punching Bag EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HER NOT TO!
Hey, I can't help it. Emily's fun to beat up on a regular basis. XD

Will be updated in the OP. As always, let me know what you do with your points and a summary would be great for the finished mission log.
Will do, give me a bit of time to think though I'm going to get that healing skill set darn it. XD

Really hard to keep remembering this site!!! XD Anyway, time for slacking is over and I'll try to check this place at least once every day.

Not to late to join right?
Name: Borghild Bart
Appearance: Tall and thick with muscle, keeps very good care of himself physically. Usually shirtless. He wears a steel gothic "helmet" over his head, although it doesn't appear to have eye holes. It has intricate Gothic designs all over it, and covers his entire head. Chained to his left hand is a massive steel weight.
Bio: Borghild was born into an extremely wealthy family, and lived up to his teenage years as a noble. After pissing off a powerful enemy, an enchanted steel prison was placed over his head, unable to be taken off by any simple means. A doppelganger of himself was created, without a helmet, and sent back to the family, which then refused to believe that Borghild was who he said he was, and admittedly the doppelganger was a good bit nicer anyways. Thrown into prison for harassing a noble family multiple times, and kept in there for horrible behavior, he spent the rest of his teenage years on the inside, planning escape, which he finally achieved, using his muscular body to turn the steel weight keeping him there into a weapon.
Holder: Rook
Spirit: While Bart was in prison, the souls of the tortured prisoners harassed him. But one spirit, going by the name of The Tsunami, fought off the spirits, and connected with Bart. He taught Bart how to fight, and helped him get through prison and escape. The Tsunami has the appearance of a copper statue, but the metal once shaped into his face is too dented and broken now to create a recognizable face. He's wearing nothing except for old-timey boxing shorts, and of course two boxing gloves.
Weapons/Spells:

• Weapon 1: Flailing Uppercut
    • His steel ball turns into a massive steel hand, like that off of an ancient statue. He can swing it around it's chain like a flail.
  • Weapon 2: Gloves of Steel
    • Losing his steel chain, the ball splits into two boxing gloves to be used at close combat.
  • Weapon 3: Memorial 10
    • Losing his steel chain, the ball turns into one massive bell, barely able to be held by Bart.
Skills:
Punch: (Level 3) [5 points spent]
Painkiller: (Level 2) [7 points]
Traction: (Level 2) [4 points]
(One point spare)
Stats:
POW = 12
  • SPI = 6
  • AGI=2

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, two things:

1) It's never too late to join!
2) You got 20 points for stats and that's including the bonus points from being a Rook, Knight or Bishop.

Oh, also, it's 5 points for buying Punch and getting it to level 3.

Right, two things:

2) You got 20 points for stats and that's including the bonus points from being a Rook, Knight or Bishop.

Ok thanks! I'm on mobile right now, but I'll take two points out of SPI and alter my skills accordingly in just a little bit.

Right, two things:
Ok, So I edited the post, I decided to change my SPI to 6, to even my stat points. Thankfully, it didn't change any of my powers so they're the same. I also took out that extra point in punch, and just added it extra. I've role-played many times before, but this is my first time on a role-playing forum so sorry if I seem a little out of touch. If my CS is ok, where would I start in the story?

You got to wait for the GM though. I'm just the busybody. :p

@Kestrel, oy, you got a trio now!

@ Kestrel: Alright put all three points into SPI. Then that should make Emily's stats Pow-9, Spi-10, Agi-9 (Just to be sure I didn't look at the one below it) and in addition, I'd like to buy two (which I think I have enough skill points and I did my math right >,<) skills: first one is the Heal (level one is 5 points) because I need it for the future and Painkiller (level one is also 5) just because she'll need to become a desert walker really fast.

It's been too long and hope I've not made any mistakes, if so just negate it all I'll start over save for where I put the points. XD

Oh no, Andre's position of having the most stat points is threatened! D:

Oh no, Andre's position of having the most stat points is threatened! D:
:P I tend to sneak up on you when you least expect it...

Also, Kestrel, in addition if I have enough skill points left then upgrade Telepathy up by one. Cerberus isn't annoying enough yet for Emily.

@Boy_O

Sure, we're still open. Let's take a look.

I'll have to note that a bare-chested, iron-helmet wearing man will get a lot of odd looks. While this is not disallowed, understand that you're pretty much condemning most charisma rolls by default ;p

Abilities look good, you can still take actives, but it's fine if you don't want them either. Let me know what your decision is on that, just so we're clear :)

@Fallenreaper @Alphakoka Done and done.

Sure, we're still open. Let's take a look.
I'll have to note that a bare-chested, iron-helmet wearing man will get a lot of odd looks. While this is not disallowed, understand that you're pretty much condemning most charisma rolls by default ;p
Abilities look good, you can still take actives, but it's fine if you don't want them either. Let me know what your decision is on that, just so we're clear :)
Great! Yeah, I sort of wanted to make Borghild a bit of an unlikable person anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.