The Legend of Zelda Extravaganza:Murder Game VIII

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Powers/Abilities:

His Laser gun, His strength, Uh...

Strengths:

Can take on a near unstoppable guy with God-Like Powers

Weaknesses:
His Arrogance
Trusting
His impulsiveness

Question, how can he take on a guy with God-Like powers if he only has a laser gun, strength, and Uh...?

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Correction: Plot Armor

Expect in a Rp, that is removed. Have fun!
No, it's actually explained, that due to Kaneda being Tetsuo's friend, he allowed him to get a shot at him.

Also: Psychic Friends.

The Uh... was just because I couldn't think of anything else.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi and Archwar
No, it's actually explained, that due to Kaneda being Tetsuo's friend, he allowed him to get a shot at him.

Also: Psychic Friends.

The Uh... was just because I couldn't think of anything else.
I will show no mercy.

Finally! I can post this, and finish Ashitaka, also, you had to know this CS was coming:

Appearance:

2011-11-03-akira_kaneda-e1320364408259.jpg

Name: Shotaro Kaneda

Bio/History:

As a child, Kaneda lived in the same orphanage as Tetsuo, whom he befriended shortly after his arrival there. In their teens, they become members of a bike gang called The Capsules, of which Kaneda is the leader. During a chase with a rival gang, Tetsuo is severely wounded in a collision with Takashi, while Kaneda and the rest of the gang are arrested by Colonel Shikishima's men and taken in for questioning. While there, he meets Kei, a female resistance member whom he takes a liking to. He attempts to hit on her by following her around, which leads to him saving her life twice. When he discovers that Tetsuo has gone on a murderous rampage with his new-found psychic powers, he makes it his mission to personally end him, both because he feels responsible for him as his friend and in vengeance for Yamagata's murder. He finds Tetsuo and provokes him into a brawl, which continues until the Espers awaken Akira, whose appearance destroys Neo-Tokyo. Kaneda is dragged into the field of energy teleporting Tetsuo away, but the Espers rescue him at their own cost. He holds the final remains of Tetsuo's physical presence, a small glowing orb, in his hands and says his last goodbye to his friend before riding into the city's ruins with Kei and Kaisuke.

Canon base: Akira (Film version)

Powers/Abilities:

His Laser gun, His strength, Uh...

Strengths:
A Good shot with a gun
Can take on a near unstoppable guy with God-Like Powers
Helpful

Weaknesses:
His Arrogance
Trusting
His impulsiveness

Personality: Kaneda is brave, independent and has a heart of gold. Beneath his tough and cocky exterior, he looks out for the safety and wellbeing of friends, and becomes angry to the point of tears when he loses one of them. Kaneda is very trusting in his friends, but is vengeful when that trust is broken. He is known to act before thinking things through, and is described as "Egotistical"

Family/Friends:

Kei (Girlfriend)
Tetsuo (best friend)
The Capsules (A group of Friends)

Animal Spirit:

Some sort of animal that takes care of its own. I don't know.

Theme Song:

Animal that takes care of it's own? So do you mean not social or takes care of family/friends?

In a loner I suggest Lizard :3 If family eh to many lol

But I know plot peruse LOL

Animal that takes care of it's own? So do you mean not social or takes care of family/friends?

In a loner I suggest Lizard :3 If family eh to many lol

But I know plot peruse LOL
Takes care of Family and Friends.

Takes care of Family and Friends.
Ah okay yeah there is a lot to chose from there LOL

You got from the apes/chimps/monkeys, then you have wolfs, lions, limers, um... And many more.

Also I um... noticed could you really still not get the song you had in mind O.o if so it's alright still looks good.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Yeah? @Gummi Bunnies already claimed that job LONG ago. (remember that post?)

Zanzibar can take a taste of Ashitaka's sword, and Kaneda's gun.
Expect he's Immortal, yea, he can still die, but he'll return. I could go through a list of how he died over the years. Swords? Very common. Guns? Uncommon, but still can resist. Plus he won't bother you unless you interfere or needs something from them.

Also, I do not remember that post because this is the first Murder Games I've joined.

Expect he's Immortal, yea, he can still die, but he'll return. I could go through a list of how he died over the years. Swords? Very common. Guns? Uncommon, but still can resist. Plus he won't bother you unless you interfere or needs something from them.

Also, I do not remember that post because this is the first Murder Games I've joined.
It was directed towards her, not you.

I have plans for both of these characters.

Well, mainly Ashitaka, but...

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Raven and Archwar
I was just editing in both characters of yours to the front page is why my reply was slow.

Just be glad I haven't used my signature character yet. Erika Furudo is always the greatest detective, Paladin.

Tho, Bern and Lambda are probably going to be the most disturbing characters I'll play so far...

Just be glad I haven't used my signature character yet. Erika Furudo is always the greatest detective, Paladin.

Tho, Bern and Lambda are probably going to be the most disturbing characters I'll play so far...
Ghirahim will have fun with your red and blue truths.

b13d9be6c86f6172fb3e79081cb99e53.jpg

Name: "I BE THE SCOTSMAN! AN' THAS ALL YE GOING TO GET FROM ME!"

Age: "As old as me tongue an' a little older then mah teeth!"

Bio/History: "I wander aroun' and play me bagpipes. An' if any dousy-doozer done complain like a wee babe, I RAM EM WITH MAH SWORD!"

Canon base: (Optional if not from a particular show or anything universe wise you base off of then you could still fill this out and
just say Self): Samurai Jack series

Powers/Abilities: "I GOTS A SWORD! AN' A KILT! I MAKE THINGS GO BOOM, AND I CAN PLAY THE BAGPIPES!"

Strengths: "DIDJA NO KEN HEAR ME EARLIER WORDS?! I. PLAY. THE BAGPIPES!!!"

Weaknesses: "HA! WHO HAS TIME FER WEAKNESS! LITTLE BLITHERING BLABBERING, NO KEN DOING, LOW DOWN FLIBBER-FLOBBERS, THAS WHO!!"

Personality: "HAHAHAHAHA! I KEN BE THE BEST FRIEN' YE EVER HAD! OR I COULD BE YOUR WORST ENEMY! BUT I BE AS LOVING, AS THE SHEEP 'PON THE MOORS OF MAH HOMELAND! AS FLUFFY AS THE CLOUDS!"

Family/Friends: His clan. The pajama wearing bro. His wee, bonnie bairn. <3

Animal Spirit: "I BE A SCOTSMAN IN AN' OUT! TIS LOONY TO BE ANYTHIN' ELSE!" (Bear)

Theme Song:

Status
Not open for further replies.