Status
Not open for further replies.
20141216_154233.jpg

0115280_F4_C63_CC8_D094_E24_ACD6516_AC9_D3_BC7186_DECACDB.jpg

~THE META IS REAL~

~Name~
Ty or Ty-Kun

~Nicknames~
Kriegy, Hipster Trash, Homestead Lumberjack.

~Age~

~Gender~
Demiboy

~Sexuality~
Bicurious

~Bio/History~
By day, he is your average aspiring senior in highschool, the "nerdy" one who enjoys a bit of reading, pop culture, writing, video games, and music. He is your most kawaii, desu-desu guy, the somewhat popular nerd, with an expensive subscription to Loot Crate and a possibly unhealthy addiction to Game of Thrones, Total War Shogun II, and a certain little community called the "Dying Games". He is known by many names, but to his family, to his most beloved, he is merely the "Ty-Kun". The boy lives a humble life, a quiet one, enjoying the view of rural America through the eyes of a suburban. relatively average, middle-class citizen.

But by night, he is an entirely different person.

Nobody knows what influenced Ty-Kun to follow such a lifestyle, hell, some people think even Ty himself doesn't know. Is it the wealth, the power, the fear of falling into poverty, or merely the fun? Whatever the case may be, Ty's life during the night is a stark contrast to the stability of his day-to-day life. Instead of a nerdy, white, middle-class American, when the sun sets, Ty embarks on a nightlife of crime, debauchery, and strife. Earning the iconic nickname of the "Homestead Lumberjack", the young boy has become an influential, ruthless member of local crime rings, his identity virtually a mystery to those that threaten him and his crew. Hell, even the authorities are unsure as to what this "Homesteader" does, from accusations of being a five-star hitman to a dealer of nefarious substances, one of which strangely being sugar. No, not cocaine, actual sugar. What a dangerous individual.

~Canon Base~
Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it.

~Equipment~
note: click on the titles of the equipment to get an image of them. They are embedded with direct links. Click da bluuue~!

-Lil' Asskicker-
A typical, iconic weapon of the 21st century gangster, this particular Mac-10 submachine gun has been modified for a faster, fully automatic firing mode and an attached silencer. Strangely, however, it can only be used at night, as any attempts to use it in the day will only result in the gun jamming. Plus, to be brutally frank, Ty-Kun during the day is a giant scaredy cat to use a gun.

-Edgelord Katana-
A powerful two-handed sword, made of the finest steel, forged in the finest of forges, the exclusive art of folding steel a thousand times by the most expertise of feudal, Japanese blacksmiths. Some say this katana was passed on from the mighty Tokugawa clan since their arise as Shogunate nearly five-hundred years ago. Others say that this sword is, in fact, the legendary Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, the Excalibur of Japan. A thousand men rose up against this sword wielded in the hands of a powerful samurai retainer, and lo, a thousand men fell honorably to the earth and heavens...

Well, that is the fantasy anyways. In reality it just a shitty $50 display replica made of out cheap stainless steel. In fact, it'd probably will break after a few swings, but hey, on the bright side, it does look pretty awesome! Anywho, Ty ordered this partially out of his unhealthy addiction to playing Shogun II a lot. Conquering Japan is hard work, yo. He also wears it on his back, because that is what all the cool guys do.

-Lumberjack's Axe-
It is an an axe.

It does a fine job a chopping, it is a little heavy, and Ty can use it anytime of the day.

What else do you need to know?

~Powers/Abilities~

-Kawaii Sparkles-
Only accessible during the day, Ty can, once a day, emit strange, sparkly pheromones that bedazzles the targets around him, stunning them. This is usually followed by a rather squeaky, desu-desu voice and blushing cheeks. D'aaww.

-Scarf Whip-
Only accessible during the day, Ty can actively use his own scarf as a makeshift whip, allowing him to disarm foes and attack from a distance. However, as we know, whips are very hard to use, and a scarf isn't exactly the best materials to use as a whip. However, Ty can use it efficiently to at least distract foes if he cannot disarm them, partially because they'll be utterly confused on why this nerd is using his scarf like a whip.

-Hipster Highlander-
Only accessible during the night, and akin to Kawaii Sparkles in the sense it can only be used in one night, Ty will become enraged, the sounds of some thug-life music playing in the background strangely when this mode is activate. Entering this stage, Ty will get really mad, like, super mad, so mad I have to post ">:(" to fully convey the madness. In reality, this actually doesn't really do much, though, outside of Ty yelling and maybe frightening a few foes.

-Lumberjack Luck-
Only accessible during the night, Ty has an increased chance of luckiness for everything happening around him. Maybe he might win the lottery, you know, assuming lotteries are even a thing in Zeldaverse.

~Strengths~
Ty is rather lovable, most of the time anyways. He is rather persuasive and kind, both an advantage and disadvantage with those around him. The boy truly wants to ensure the safety and others, and is willing to offer compromises and ideas to even his enemies in order for a peaceful resolve. Even a night, when he is more "ruthless", Ty genuinely is a kind soul for the most part, albeit the occasional casual murder. Outside of his cooperation, Ty is mostly a normal human, although considering his lean stature and average height, he is rather nimble, agile, and swift. Whilst no Einstein either, he is rather intelligent.

~Weaknesses~
Unfortunately for Ty, he is but human. Which means he can easily die, and you know, isn't some immortal badass. Not to mention, he is very self-consicious of this notion, and at the first sight of serious combat, the demiboy is prone to panicking quite easily. Outside of that, he sexually can get rather flustered and confused, and to top that, he kinda is a wimp. Oh well~

~Personality~
This depends on the time of the day, but normally, in daylight, Ty will act as your awesome stereotypical nerd, albeit exaggerated. He is prone to fangirling, to acting overzealous excited, and generally overreacts to his emotions a lot. However, he can be serious when the time calls for it, and hates seeing others suffering or dying. At night, this is altered a bit, with a more ruthless, tactical side of hims coming out, almost akin to a general. At night, he is more solemn, his voice tends to be a bit deeper, and his intentions are more calculating. It is difficult to pinpoint whether or not Ty has some sort of multi-personality disorder, or if the mere change of day alters his perspective on matters.

~Family/Friends~
The usual, parents, a half-brother, two half-sisters, cousins, highschool buddies, a certain little community called the "Dying Games" or whatever. Sounds like a buncha nerds.

~Animal Spirit~
A Direwolf, what else was you expecting?

~~~

I'm so sorry.
but i have no regrets #thuglife

I would like to thank Ronan for the picture, you glorious Irish sod, and Josh, for pestering me to RP Mortal Kombat characters.
you got your wish.

When's Ermac?!!

Counting the reserves, there are two left, I believe.

@Korra

This is going to be great, first Murder Game...hopefully Rosalina can make it to the end lol...

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Count me in then! Please reserve me a space if you can ^^

960970bb9e1e93b13138a3045b6962dd.jpg

Name:

Geralt Of Rivia

Doesn't Like to share that Knowledge with others. Rumors he is over 60 years old though he certainly does not look it or act it.

Bio/History:

Geralt has a long history filled with to many adventures to list so here is the time line: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

But his most recent venture is his search for his adopted daughter Ciri. This adventure has been taking him all across the continent. (Cautious of blurting spoilers to anyone who is playing)

Geralt is a Witcher for thoose that do not know a Withcer is:
A Witcher (or Hexer) is someone who has undergone extensive training, ruthless mental and physical conditioning, and mysterious rituals (which take place at "Witcher schools" such as Kaer Morhen) in preparation for becoming an itinerant monster-slayer for hire
Taken in as children, Witchers-to-be are subjected to intense alchemical processes, consumption of mutagenic compounds and relentless physical and magical training to make them dangerous and highly versatile against their vast array of opponents, many of which possess superhuman speed, strength and/or other deadly powers. These procedures ultimately mean that each fully-trained Witcher is a mutant built specifically to hunt and kill inhuman prey.

Canon base:

Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt

Powers/Abilities:
  • Amber cat-like eyes that grant very acute night vision - the Witchers can constrict there pupils to see in blinding light or open them to see in near pitch black.
  • Tremendous resistance to disease (which functions in most cases as complete immunity) and a boosted immune system allowing them to consume large quantities of potions that could prove easily deadly if consumed even in small amounts by a normal man.
  • Dramatically increased strength, speed, reflexes and endurance, far beyond any normal or well-trained human. A Witcher's physical skills are sufficient to defeat most monsters if combined with extensive training and proper weaponry.
  • Having the ability to perform simple yet incredibly versatile combat magic in the form of Signs. They also develop a sixth sense that allows them to "feel" things around them ,be it items of importance, peoples immediate intentions etc.. This explains there uncanny ability to track and hunt people and monsters.
  • Accelerated healing that grants quick recovery from injury.
  • Incredibly long lifespan
Signs:
Aard – a telekinetic wave that can throw back, knock down or stun an opponent. This sign can also be used to destroy obstacles, for example crumbling walls or stacks of barrels.
Igni – a gush of flames that wound opponents. When upgraded, the sign has a chance of incinerating opponents and has a larger area of effect. It can also be used to detonate flammable gases emitted by some bombs.
Yrden – a magical trap placed on the ground, which will wound and immobilize opponents. The sign's basic level allows you to place a single yrden sign on the ground. After upgrading it, you'll be able to place up to three yrden signs at a time. These will work in unison, creating an impassible barrier.
Quen – a protective shield that lasts for 30 seconds at the sign's basic level. It is a sign that Geralt uses on himself – quen absorbs all damage directed at Geralt, and the upgraded version reflects 50% of the damage back toward to enemy. While quen is in effect, Geralt cannot regenerate vigor.
Axii – a charm placed on an opponent. If the charm attempt is successful, the enemy will become your ally for a short while, fighting at your side.

the Steel sword and the Silver sword -

Swords.png

Strengths:

Geralt is an expert swordsman and it would take someone of godlike abilities to defeat him in combat.

2504403-8712149456-iOjLQ.gif

Weaknesses:

His weakness can be the fact he helps others. His own stubbornness

Personality:
Geralt is by nature a loner and an outcast, with a ruthless streak to him that makes him extremely dangerous when provoked. Though Geralt is a fiercely loyal friend, and a man of good humor and giver of sound advice.

Family/Friends:

Yennifer: Lover and Friend
Ciri: Adopted Daughter
Triss: Close Friend
Keira: Friend
Dandelion: Best Friend
Zoltan: Friend

Animal Spirit:

Some would say a white wolf.

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Serving as a last-minute replacement for Ant-Man.....

Appearance:
latest

Name:
zVHFb7k.gif

Bio/History: Peter Quill was an ordinary Earthling, until one day, he received the title and powers of the Star-Lord. Quill was brash and cocky, and that eventually got him in trouble when he picked a fight with Stardust, Herald of Galactus.
Quill tried harvesting the energy of a nearby planet to destroy the Herald. Unfortunately,the resulting battle simply destroyed the planet and all of its' inhabitants, and Stardust escaped. Quill then handed himself into the Kree Authorities for his actions.

A couple of years later, Quill was released by the Kree, and put into a squad of convicts which were sent on a suicide mission against Ronan the Accuser. Quill survived this mission, and after playing an invaluable role in stopping the Annihilation Wave, Quill decided to band together with the survivors of the disaster to form The Guardians of the Galaxy, a team which he decided to lead to stop further Galactic attacks.

Canon base: Guardians of the Galaxy/Marvel Comics (Although Movie Gifs etc will be used).
(I'm kind of going for a mix of his comics and movie personalities)
Powers/Abilities:
Star-Lord is handy with an energy blaster as well as his signature 'Element Gun', which can fire a variety of substances. He's also skilled in lock-picking and battle strategies.
His weapons of choice include 2 twin Kree Sub-Machine Guns.
His armour can also protect him from impact and injury.

Strengths:
Quill is a master strategist with a wide knowledge of the galaxy. He's a born leader, and is skilled at combat as he is picking up ladies at the local Space-Bar.
Weaknesses:
Quill hasn't spent any time on Earth in years, so he's unfamiliar with media and some of the latest technology. Plus, he's only human-he's as susceptible to wounds and disease as an ordinary person.

Personality:
Quill is a charming, sarcastic fellow, but can often be quite morose when thinking about his past. He
can also be quite snarky and hates people challenging his leadership.

Family/Friends:
The Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora, Groot, Rocket, & Gamora,
His various girlfriends-but currently Kitty Pryde,
His father-King J'Son of Spartax

Animal Spirit:
The Fox-for his cunning and charm.
Theme Song:
Come and get your love, @Librarian Cat & @Raven. :P

Appearance:
latest

Name:
zVHFb7k.gif

Bio/History: Peter Quill was an ordinary Earthling, until one day, he received the title and powers of the Star-Lord. Quill was brash and cocky, and that eventually got him in trouble when he picked a fight with Stardust, Herald of Galactus.
Quill tried harvesting the energy of a nearby planet to destroy the Herald. Unfortunately,the resulting battle simply destroyed the planet and all of its' inhabitants, and Stardust escaped. Quill then handed himself into the Kree Authorities for his actions.

A couple of years later, Quill was released by the Kree, and put into a squad of convicts which were sent on a suicide mission against Ronan the Accuser. Quill survived this mission, and after playing an invaluable role in stopping the Annihilation Wave, Quill decided to band together with the survivors of the disaster to form The Guardians of the Galaxy, a team which he decided to lead to stop further Galactic attacks.

Canon base: Guardians of the Galaxy/Marvel Comics (Although Movie Gifs etc will be used).
Powers/Abilities:
Star-Lord is handy with an energy blaster as well as his signature 'Element Gun', which can fire a variety of substances. He's also skilled in lock-picking and battle strategies.

Strengths:
Quill is a master strategist with a wide knowledge of the galaxy. He's a born leader, and is skilled at combat as he is picking up ladies at the local Space-Bar.
Weaknesses:
Quill hasn't spent any time on Earth in years, so he's unfamiliar with media and some of the latest technology. Plus, he's only human-he's as susceptible to wounds and disease as an ordinary person.

Personality:
Quill is a charming, sarcastic fellow, but can often be quite morose when thinking about his past. He

Family/Friends:

Animal Spirit:
Theme Song:
Qbgfk.jpg

I still haven't finalized a character choice.
I kind of think the lack of a CS posted says that already. Up until that happens, you really haven't finalized a choice. Even then, if you're like me, it's still not completely finalized. Changing characters a lot. I'm just indecisive. :|

b13d9be6c86f6172fb3e79081cb99e53.jpg

Name: "I BE THE SCOTSMAN! AN' THAS ALL YE GOING TO GET FROM ME!"

Age: "As old as me tongue an' a little older then mah teeth!"

Bio/History: "I wander aroun' and play me bagpipes. An' if any dousy-doozer done complain like a wee babe, I RAM EM WITH MAH SWORD!"

Canon base: (Optional if not from a particular show or anything universe wise you base off of then you could still fill this out and
just say Self): Samurai Jack series

Powers/Abilities: "I GOTS A SWORD! AN' A KILT! I MAKE THINGS GO BOOM, AND I CAN PLAY THE BAGPIPES!"

Strengths: "DIDJA NO KEN HEAR ME EARLIER WORDS?! I. PLAY. THE BAGPIPES!!!"

Weaknesses: "HA! WHO HAS TIME FER WEAKNESS! LITTLE BLITHERING BLABBERING, NO KEN DOING, LOW DOWN FLIBBER-FLOBBERS, THAS WHO!!"

Personality: "HAHAHAHAHA! I KEN BE THE BEST FRIEN' YE EVER HAD! OR I COULD BE YOUR WORST ENEMY! BUT I BE AS LOVING, AS THE SHEEP 'PON THE MOORS OF MAH HOMELAND! AS FLUFFY AS THE CLOUDS!"

Family/Friends: His clan. The pajama wearing bro. His wee, bonnie bairn. <3

Animal Spirit: "I BE A SCOTSMAN IN AN' OUT! TIS LOONY TO BE ANYTHIN' ELSE!" (Bear)

Theme Song:
HAha alright for a moment before I read he was from Samari Jack I was thinking of the guy from Kim Possible who I never remember his name but know he loves golf and playing bag pipes. All his evil schemes I think have evolved around one of those LOL

Reactions: Takumi

Appearance:
latest

Name:
zVHFb7k.gif

Powers/Abilities:

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Personality:

Family/Friends:

Animal Spirit:
Theme Song:
:3 I think I saw something like this coming just wasn't sure by who. Thought it may would had been me LOL

LOL

Oh and because I just have to

@Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Rock Knight

Guys if you made CS's please let me know these last two weeks I've been running at home like a chicken with there head cut off. So I may have missed alerts on them so please let me know if I did. I'll go back and look then. If not if you still plan to I would get to work on those CS's being I do plan to start real soon like July 12. And I will still be checking to accept even once we start. Promise I seem to find time when no one appears on at some point.

Edit: I meant August 12

*or at least everyone has so far seemed asleep when I'm awake kind of excited to see if it changes*

Reactions: Takumi
Yeah I'll get mine up soon. Though uh, you mean August 12?

Yeah I'll get mine up soon. Though uh, you mean August 12?
Yeah LOL prof I'm runing like a chicken with a head cut off. I haven't been thinking like myself all day. But yeah August 12. I'll um... edit that...
*sighs* At least it wasn't math too. Yet

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Josh M
@Kaykay @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Rock Knight

Guys if you made CS's please let me know these last two weeks I've been running at home like a chicken with there head cut off. So I may have missed alerts on them so please let me know if I did. I'll go back and look then. If not if you still plan to I would get to work on those CS's being I do plan to start real soon like July 12. And I will still be checking to accept even once we start. Promise I seem to find time when no one appears on at some point.

Edit: I meant August 12

*or at least everyone has so far seemed asleep when I'm awake kind of excited to see if it changes*

I've actually been working on mine for the last few hours, so it should be up soon.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.