The Legend of Zelda Extravaganza:Murder Game VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah alright then. Just tag me then if that will be the case.

I already have one of the many possible in mind then.

And that would make the duo your OC and Zim correct.

That is the case. I'm probably just going to Rp Zanzibar solo.

That is the case. I'm probably just going to Rp Zanzibar solo.
Alright that's fine. Just if one is voted it would be treated as though they both were though just for the heads up. Being they are considered a duo. But like you I have many times felt that they are apart and have even had normal duos split for a time. Which is the easy part just though I should explain the voting.

Which I had Stitch and Jake Long rather upset about when they found out lol

CS 1:

latest

Name: Prince Ashitaka

Bio/History: N/A at this moment. (On mobile.)

Cannon: Princess Mononoke

Powers/Abilities: His cursed arm gives him Inhuman strength.

Strengths: Unmatched with a bow,
Good at Mounted combat.

Weaknesses:
Unfortunately, his biggest strength is also his biggest weakness. At times, the arm acts up, and causes issues in combat, or in whatever he's doing. It will eventually kill him, and causes him great pain.

Personality: Stern and determined, yet calm and kind. He wishes the best for people, and doesn't wish for conflict.

Family/Friends:
San Mononoke (Girlfriend/Friend)
Unnamed sister

Animal Spirit: Wolf

Theme Song: N/A

Two more to find...

Oh, boy.
@The Silver Paladin Don't forget to add the History if you can't let me know please. I get how on mobile can be.

Also @Kaykay @MarMar @Rock Knight @Thuro Pendragon @Lizzy don't forget you guys have a spot reversed. Just thought the reminder would be nice now if you already made a CS and had just edited where you had reversed um... Please let me know so I know to go and hunt it down. I've re-looked over the pages but it's easy for me to miss stuff being there are times when I'm looking and my parents or brother is talking to me so I may not had realized you had made a CS and actually checked it.

@Raven I didn't make my cs just yet but I plan to make it today if I'm not too busy. (´・_・`)

That's my plan at least. ಠ_ಠ

@Raven I didn't make my cs just yet but I plan to make it today if I'm not too busy. (´・_・`)

That's my plan at least. ಠ_ಠ
Okay just thought I should ask encase I missed something between all I'm trying to keep up with this week.

And well next week won't be much better just flipped...

Cs 1:

Appearance:

original.png

Name: Levi Ackerman

Bio/History:

Levi is the son of Kuchel Ackerman, a prostitute who worked in the subterranean city. One day, Kenny Ackerman, Kuchel's older brother, comes to the city to see her; only to find that she is dead. There he finds a young and squalid Levi sitting in front of his mother's bed. Kenny decides to take care of him, but he does not consider himself a good father, so he raise Levi as he could: teaching him knife skills, how to get along with people, and violent behavior. Levi also learned to use his own power. The time passed and Kenny Ackerman ended up teaching Levi everything he knows. One day, in the subterranean city, Levi started a fight which he won easily. On that moment, Kenny decided to leave him behind, as he had made sure that he and Levi were not going to have a pathetic death like Kuchel.

Levi lived the life of a thug in the underground city below the Capitol, along with his friends Farlan Churchand Isabel Magnolia. They were eventually captured by Erwin Smith,Mike Zacharius, and several of their subordinates, after which Erwin blackmailed the "Thug Trio" into joining the Survey Corps.

Canon base: Attack on Titan

Powers/Abilities:

Levi has no powers, but he is very strong and agile, quick especially with his 3D Maneuver Gear and dual blades. He has no problem cutting down foes that threaten him and his comrades. He, as a soldier in the Survey Corps, knows hand to hand and how to exterminate Titans.

Strengths:

-His inhuman strength (they don't call him Humanity's Strongest for nothing)

-Knows hand to hand combat and is pretty skilled

-His agility and speed, especially when using the 3DMG and his blades

-His will and want to keep fighting for humanity to succeed against the Titans

Weaknesses:

-His left ankle is still a bit messed up from the first encounter with the Female Titan in The Forest of Giant Trees during the 57th expedition

-He doesn't do well with authority figures other than Erwin

-Not many like his personality and he isn't very approachable to most so it may cause problems

Personality:
Levi is described as a "clean freak" by those who know him personally, as he prefers his environment and himself to be spotlessly clean. He is averse to having either himself or his equipment soiled, and he has been known to wipe down his blood-smeared blades while still on the battlefield. However, he will not hesitate to touch filth if he deems it necessary.[3][4]

Despite his preoccupation with cleanliness, Levi is abrasive and not very approachable. He rarely shows emotion, giving a cold impression to others. His manner of speaking tends to be blunt and insulting, his comments are frequently coarse or otherwise inappropriate, and he is not above provoking or belittling those who oppose or irritate him. His sense of humour tends toward the vulgar, insulting, and dark. All of this makes him unsettling to a great many people. Although he rarely shows it, Levi does have a sense of morality and empathy. One of his most defining characteristics is the great value he places on preserving human life. He himself has stated that he hates unnecessary casualties, and he tells his subordinates to use their judgement so that they can avoid blunders that might cost them their lives.

Family/Friends: So far he has no family, and I guess you could say his friends are his comrades. At least the tolerable ones.

Animal Spirit: Black Cat

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Cs 2:

Appearance:
3d54269367345e1f9aec84dd68a09713.jpg

Name: Hanji Zoe

Age: Never mentioned, but possibly late 20s to early 30s?

Bio/History: Unknown/Never mentioned or revealed so far

Canon base: Attack on Titan

Powers/Abilities:
Like many members of the Survey Corps Hanji has some form of training with hand to hand combat and is skilled in using the 3DMG along with it's dual blades.

Strengths:
-Very determined and hard working

-Skilled in hand to hand and using the 3DMG

-Protective of those she's close to

-Pretty smart

Weaknesses:
-Do Titans count?

-She's pretty reckless and isn't afraid to get up close and personal to the enemy

-She's not to concerned for her personal safety

-It's possible she may have a few screws loose

Personality:
Hange is very passionate and driven in the pursuit of new knowledge. She can be seen as very hyperactive, often diving into projects without thought for personal safety (and frightening many of her subordinates in the process), instead preoccupied with observing and documenting her subjects. Some misinterpret these acts of hers as eccentric and having more than a few screws loose in her head. She also enjoys discussing this research, but as the lectures can be very long and detail-oriented, not many of her fellow soldiers find them interesting.

Hange is often excited by Titans and is always eager to experiment with them, coming off as extremely emotional regarding towards them. For example, she cried at the amount of pain being caused to Bean during experimentation. She explained this sympathetic reaction to Eren as a result of the drive to see Titans from a different perspective and learn new insights that would normally be overlooked from the traditional view of rage. She is almost mortified when she learns that Titans used to be humans, remembering the pains he brought them.

However, she still cares deeply for humanity, and takes threats to comrades very seriously.

Family/Friends: Any family was never mentioned. I guess you could say that her comrades such as Levi, Eren, Erwin, Moblit, and Mike are her friends.

Animal Spirit: Dog (German Shepard I guess if you wanna be specific?)

Theme Song:

Last edited:
I wouldn't call Luffy's fear of losing his friends a weakness. I'd call it one of his strengths. It motivates him to fight harder, and to become stronger.

Without it, he wouldn't have made it through Enies Lobby. He never would have survived the fight with Rob Lucci. His determination to win and keep his friends safe was an important part of why he ended up getting the hard-fought victory. Of course, he did get beat up pretty bad and need his friends to save him from the Marines' attack afterward, but still he managed to defeat the toughest of CP9's assassins.

Of course, Marineford and what happened there was also a big wakeup call for him. Between that, and the realization that Admiral Kizaru and the Pacifistas would have killed them all if Kuma hadn't sent them all away with his powers, Luffy realized he needed to get stronger if he was going to survive the dangers coming ahead, and that his friends needed to become stronger, too.

Oh, and I thought I remember Luffy laughing and saying that he couldn't swim anyway before he ate the Devil Fruit, so its taking away his ability to swim didn't make much difference.
In the first episode of One Piece, they describe how he was one of the best swimmers in his village. I remember because I laughed after the reaction Shanks and Luffy had after he ate the Devil Fruit lol. And I call his fear of losing friends both a weakness and a strength, mainly because of the time when he lost his crew to the Warlord, Bartholomew Kuma. It slowed him down. And it shut him down. When he lost Ace, it made him rampage and damn near give up. But on the other end of the stick, if it weren't for his friends being their for him, and all the new friends he makes along the way, he wouldn't be as strong and far as he is today~ But I see where you are coming from :)

Correction: It wasn't the first episode, but it was one of his flashback episodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
Hanji now has a theme song after so much searching. c:

Reactions: Ryu Keiko
Hanji now has a theme song after so much searching. c:
Omg yes......

Also I always thought this was one of Levi's themes.

• Love
The only one I know of was Reluctant Heroes, so I'm not sure.

Though I do love the music...makes me feel warm inside. I do hear some music from one of the songs in there and I think it might be from reluctant heroes or another song from AOT...

I love the music for that show so much uuuuugggghh. O(≧∇≦)O

The only one I know of was Reluctant Heroes, so I'm not sure.

Though I do love the music...makes me feel warm inside. I do hear some music from one of the songs in there and I think it might be from reluctant heroes or another song from AOT...

I love the music for that show so much uuuuugggghh. O(≧∇≦)O
Between One Piece and AoT the soundtracks just make me happy.....

So some more test subjects Allies have appeared? Good, everything is going according to plan.

So some more test subjects Allies have appeared? Good, everything is going according to plan.

Watch out for the short man with the dual blades ;)

Reactions: Archwar
Touché. :3
Pretty sure short man could kill a lot of Zanzibar's kittens, but he's always have more.

Zanzibar: Hmm, if I could get ahold of DNA from some of these people, I could create a genetic superweapon! Then no one will be able to stop me!

Expect us, the players.

Zanzibar: You're correct, but for how long?

Pretty sure short man could kill a lot of Zanzibar's kittens, but he's always have more.

Zanzibar: Hmm, if I could get ahold of DNA from some of these people, I could create a genetic superweapon! Then no one will be able to stop me!

Expect us, the players.

Zanzibar: You're correct, but for how long?

I don't think Levi would want to be a kitten killer, but yeah he could kill a lot of them. And possibly feel guilty later. Hanji would probably shake her head at him with a frown. (._.)

• Love
Reactions: Archwar
I don't think Levi would want to be a kitten killer, but yeah he could kill a lot of them. And possibly feel guilty later. Hanji would probably shake her head at him with a frown. (._.)
Levi could kill a lot of them, but if you bring enough numbers, you can topple down almost any foe that isn't a Mary Sue/ Gary Stu. That would be where Zanzibar's Anti Sue ability comes in.

And I can also imagine Zanzibar quite possibly becoming friends with Hanji due to her pursuit of knowledge. Of course, the mad doc would likely end up manipulating her to reach his goals.

Levi could kill a lot of them, but if you bring enough numbers, you can topple down almost any foe that isn't a Mary Sue/ Gary Stu. That would be where Zanzibar's Anti Sue ability comes in.

And I can also imagine Zanzibar quite possibly becoming friends with Hanji due to her pursuit of knowledge. Of course, the mad doc would likely end up manipulating her to reach his goals.

True, true. I can also imagine Hanji and Zanzibar probably becoming friends. Levi would probably joke about Zanzibar keeping her though. Probably.

I can also imagine the short soldier wondering what he had done to end up with this group of strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.