The Legend of Zelda Extravaganza:Murder Game VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, true. I can also imagine Hanji and Zanzibar probably becoming friends. Levi would probably joke about Zanzibar keeping her though. Probably.

I can also imagine the short soldier wondering what he had done to end up with this group of strangers.

Let's see here(taking a look at some of our more interesting and powerful allies). We have a very angry god killer whom I feel will just kill anyone who insults him, a insane, undying Immortal who is likely to go Hollow by the end, the killer of dragons with a dragon's soul, and a asshole of a Raccoon.

Zanzibar is going to have a Field Day if he gets his hands on their DNA...

Reactions: Takumi
My face when reading this, totes.

tumblr_static_d1uejo4uu28sc04wswcs8kskk.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
please explain above post

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Let's see here(taking a look at some of our more interesting and powerful allies). We have a very angry god killer whom I feel will just kill anyone who insults him, a insane, undying Immortal who is likely to go Hollow by the end, the killer of dragons with a dragon's soul, and a asshole of a Raccoon.

Zanzibar is going to have a Field Day if he gets his hands on their DNA...

Levi could possibly get along with the asshole raccoon mentioned. Or not. We'll see.

He'll most likely insult almost everyone at some point or another if he feels they need to be insulted. Hanji would probably find them all interesting individuals.

Ah, time to be a particularly badass human surrounded by gods ^_^

So many gods.

Looks like somebody has dominated the blonde. Also, I'm getting Mad Father vibes from the blue haired girl.

Also, @Raven going to get rid of Zim.
... oh boy, if you knew more of Bernkastel's personality. o3o

Looks like somebody has dominated the blonde. Also, I'm getting Mad Father vibes from the blue haired girl.

Also, @Raven going to get rid of Zim.
Oh fun. Okay so another character change or you going back with Joker?

Ah okay. Well I'll edit the front page again then.

Who's Handsome Jack??

Haven't decided on my second character yet but I will edit hir in here when I've decided.

Appearance:

Name: Talim

Bio/History: Talim is a priestess (the last priestess, to be specific) of a tribe who worship the winds. She seeks to restore the balance of nature by purging the powers of the two swords. She heads out and tries to catch the forces of evil, and ends up getting entangled with Yun-seong and Seong Mi-na.

Canon base: The Soul Series, Canon

Powers/Abilities: She possess a pure heart, and as such is apparently capable of purifying others. Being a priestess of the winds, she is capable of swaying the wind, using that in her fighting style and also being able to sense winds - using it for guidance. She can also summon a small tornado around herself, or around her opponent to send them flying.

Strengths: Talim has high skill in combat with her dual elbow blades.

Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses.

Personality: Talim is strikingly meek, innocent, kind, moderate, and nice in contrast to the rest of the Soul Series cast, often attempting to dissuade opponents from fighting, and constantly showing mercy to her defeated enemies. Her comments often reveal self-doubt and worry. She often does not blame others for their actions, as shown in her SCIV ending where she forgives Algol for his actions, and sometimes will resurrect dead characters who were close to certain other characters, as shown in the same ending where she resurrects Algol's son, Arcturus. She has an ability to read the wind, often taking advice from it, as well as asking the wind to guide her in her journey. Overall, she is a kind-hearted character, and thus is aligned with good characters.

Family/Friends:
  Father: Sanput
Mother: Lidi
Grandmother & Village Elder: Kalana
Bird: Alun
Animal Spirit: Philippine Eagle

Theme Song:

__________________________________________-

Appearance:
latest

Name: Motochika Chosokabe

Bio/History: Motochika is a pirate leader, and the lord of the island Shikoku. He is strongly opposed to anyone who tries to conquer his lands, and has earned himself the nickname "The Demon of Shikoku" through his feats in battle.

Canon base: Sengoku Basara, Canon

Powers/Abilities: Peak human abilities

Strengths: Able to swing his weapon around with ease.

Personality: Loud, brash and loyal to his friends and crew. If you hurt someone dear to him be ready to face the consequences.

Family/Friends: His crew

Animal Spirit: Iguana

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't decided on my second character yet but I will edit hir in here when I've decided.

Appearance:

Name: Talim

Bio/History: Talim is a priestess (the last priestess, to be specific) of a tribe who worship the winds. She seeks to restore the balance of nature by purging the powers of the two swords. She heads out and tries to catch the forces of evil, and ends up getting entangled with Yun-seong and Seong Mi-na.

Canon base: The Soul Series, Canon

Powers/Abilities: She possess a pure heart, and as such is apparently capable of purifying others. Being a priestess of the winds, she is capable of swaying the wind, using that in her fighting style and also being able to sense winds - using it for guidance. She can also summon a small tornado around herself, or around her opponent to send them flying.

Strengths: Talim has high skill in combat with her dual elbow blades.

Personality: Talim is strikingly meek, innocent, kind, moderate, and nice in contrast to the rest of the Soul Series cast, often attempting to dissuade opponents from fighting, and constantly showing mercy to her defeated enemies. Her comments often reveal self-doubt and worry. She often does not blame others for their actions, as shown in her SCIV ending where she forgives Algol for his actions, and sometimes will resurrect dead characters who were close to certain other characters, as shown in the same ending where she resurrects Algol's son, Arcturus. She has an ability to read the wind, often taking advice from it, as well as asking the wind to guide her in her journey. Overall, she is a kind-hearted character, and thus is aligned with good characters.

Family/Friends:
  Father: Sanput
Mother: Lidi
Grandmother & Village Elder: Kalana
Bird: Alun
Animal Spirit: Philippine Eagle

Theme Song:
Okay well this one looks good Jerermi so let me know when you got the other one then :3

Finally! I can post this, and finish Ashitaka, also, you had to know this CS was coming:

Appearance:

2011-11-03-akira_kaneda-e1320364408259.jpg

Name: Shotaro Kaneda

Bio/History:

As a child, Kaneda lived in the same orphanage as Tetsuo, whom he befriended shortly after his arrival there. In their teens, they become members of a bike gang called The Capsules, of which Kaneda is the leader. During a chase with a rival gang, Tetsuo is severely wounded in a collision with Takashi, while Kaneda and the rest of the gang are arrested by Colonel Shikishima's men and taken in for questioning. While there, he meets Kei, a female resistance member whom he takes a liking to. He attempts to hit on her by following her around, which leads to him saving her life twice. When he discovers that Tetsuo has gone on a murderous rampage with his new-found psychic powers, he makes it his mission to personally end him, both because he feels responsible for him as his friend and in vengeance for Yamagata's murder. He finds Tetsuo and provokes him into a brawl, which continues until the Espers awaken Akira, whose appearance destroys Neo-Tokyo. Kaneda is dragged into the field of energy teleporting Tetsuo away, but the Espers rescue him at their own cost. He holds the final remains of Tetsuo's physical presence, a small glowing orb, in his hands and says his last goodbye to his friend before riding into the city's ruins with Kei and Kaisuke.

Canon base: Akira (Film version)

Powers/Abilities:

His Laser gun, His strength, Uh...

Strengths:
A Good shot with a gun
Can take on a near unstoppable guy with God-Like Powers
Helpful

Weaknesses:
His Arrogance
Trusting
His impulsiveness

Personality: Kaneda is brave, independent and has a heart of gold. Beneath his tough and cocky exterior, he looks out for the safety and wellbeing of friends, and becomes angry to the point of tears when he loses one of them. Kaneda is very trusting in his friends, but is vengeful when that trust is broken. He is known to act before thinking things through, and is described as "Egotistical"

Family/Friends:

Kei (Girlfriend)
Tetsuo (best friend)
The Capsules (A group of Friends)

Animal Spirit:

Some sort of animal that takes care of its own. I don't know.

Theme Song:

Status
Not open for further replies.