The Legend of Zelda Extravaganza:Murder Game VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
OJF589r.jpg

Party Van is less of a character and more of a means of transport and a means of getting people together. At least to my way of thinking.

Reactions: Raven
Party Van is less of a character and more of a means of transport and a means of getting people together. At least to my way of thinking.
Maybe all of those people inside of it made it gain some form of sentience or something?

• Useful
Reactions: Raven

• Party_Van_II.png

Party Van

Honk Honk Bitches

Okay so Jaune Arc makes sense to me.

But um... Party Van? I'm rather confused.... Um... *raises brow and isn't sure what to really think here at the moment*

I um... can think it over a bit more but kind of want a reason on what made you feel to pick this strange Party Van that is apparently Murder Lore.

Does that reason make sense?

I have a idea for another character, OC. Behold, the Kitten General of Zanzibar's army, MITTEN!

Appearance:
il_570xN.567890332_27dt.jpg

Name:
"My name is Kitten Mitten. I shall hold this proudly name till death."

Bio/History:
"I began life just as a ordinary cat, dumb and weak. I had to fight, making me strong, but I envied the humans and the other sentient species till one day a log tumbled down on my little body. Zanzibar was the one to revive me, inject me with genetics, and formed me. I started out as one of the first special sentient cats he was working on. I rose through the ranks to general while my peers became my subordinates. I helped in the war against the dragons, later the Drows, and then against the other races. Despite being mocked at first by the enemy, I proved to be more than capable of tearing them limb from limb as they begged for mercy. We cats don't show mercy. Now me and my Lord Zanzibar find ourselves among strangers in a strange land. I will follow Zanzibar till the end, no matter what."

Canon base: OC

Powers/Abilities:
"As a general, it is my duty to think of plans and manage the army, easing Zanzibar's own work. He won't fight unless required so that me and my minions to protect him. I have dealt with dragons, elves, dwarves, robots, fire-breathing penguins, and so many other things that would make you cry so my physical prowess is not in question nor my mental. I have trained myself to fight with anything and I am not afraid to learn other weapons. Regeneration and the fourth wall awareness is also something I have. Because of cat properties, I can leap higher than the regular human, have night vision, have a better sense of smell and hearing, flexible, and clean up after myself unlike those dogs. I also have command over the Kitten Army which include the Cat Ninjas, Tiger Spartans, Lion Samurai, and many others. Fear the Kittens!"

Strengths:
"Look above."

Weaknesses:
"I'll admit I fear water and I do not understand some of the tech my Lord Zanzibar speaks of, which seems to be present among these strangers. I also am connected to Zanzibar which means if he dies, I die. Of course, I'll return when he returns, but if the connection is lost, I revert back to my original form until my Lord can fix it."

Personality:
"I am loyal to my Lord and confident in my abilities. I do not believe that 'trying' exists, it is either do or don't and I will never tolerate cowardice unless we are forced back by the enemy. I also prefer being in the battle myself."

Family/Friends:
"I have my Lord and my troops. That is all I need."

Animal Spirit:
"What do you think?"

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
What these people said.

Seriously, what's next? Glass of milk?
Nonono, that talking door that commited "Soduku" in MG IV.

Who am I kidding? I'm not going to stick around till the end. Just please, drop my slot and give it to someone that's going to be here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Oh m
I have a idea for another character, OC. Behold, the Kitten General of Zanzibar's army, MITTEN!

Appearance:
il_570xN.567890332_27dt.jpg

Name:
"My name is Kitten Mitten. I shall hold this proudly name till death."

Bio/History:
"I began life just as a ordinary cat, dumb and weak. I had to fight, making me strong, but I envied the humans and the other sentient species till one day a log tumbled down on my little body. Zanzibar was the one to revive me, inject me with genetics, and formed me. I started out as one of the first special sentient cats he was working on. I rose through the ranks to general while my peers became my subordinates. I helped in the war against the dragons, later the Drows, and then against the other races. Despite being mocked at first by the enemy, I proved to be more than capable of tearing them limb from limb as they begged for mercy. We cats don't show mercy. Now me and my Lord Zanzibar find ourselves among strangers in a strange land. I will follow Zanzibar till the end, no matter what."

Canon base: OC

Powers/Abilities:
"As a general, it is my duty to think of plans and manage the army, easing Zanzibar's own work. He won't fight unless required so that me and my minions to protect him. I have dealt with dragons, elves, dwarves, robots, fire-breathing penguins, and so many other things that would make you cry so my physical prowess is not in question nor my mental. I have trained myself to fight with anything and I am not afraid to learn other weapons. Regeneration and the fourth wall awareness is also something I have. Because of cat properties, I can leap higher than the regular human, have night vision, have a better sense of smell and hearing, flexible, and clean up after myself unlike those dogs. I also have command over the Kitten Army which include the Cat Ninjas, Tiger Spartans, Lion Samurai, and many others. Fear the Kittens!"

Strengths:
"Look above."

Weaknesses:
"I'll admit I fear water and I do not understand some of the tech my Lord Zanzibar speaks of, which seems to be present among these strangers. I also am connected to Zanzibar which means if he dies, I die. Of course, I'll return when he returns, but if the connection is lost, I revert back to my original form until my Lord can fix it."

Personality:
"I am loyal to my Lord and confident in my abilities. I do not believe that 'trying' exists, it is either do or don't and I will never tolerate cowardice unless we are forced back by the enemy. I also prefer being in the battle myself."

Family/Friends:
"I have my Lord and my troops. That is all I need."

Animal Spirit:
"What do you think?"

Theme Song:
Oh my gawd YES!

Reactions: Takumi

Name: Astarte

Bio/History:

Being a homunculus, she has no parents or relatives. Presumably, she spent her days before the story timeline in Rudolf's secret lab, undergoing various experimentations to implant a familiar into a homunculus, a feat which has been thought impossible. She's the first successful familiar-implanted homunculus ever existed. She was defeated by Akatsuki Kojou and Himeragi Yukina, and sentenced to 3 years probation. She is now under the care of Natsuki Minamiya.

Canon base: Strike the Blood

Powers/Abilities:

Unlike other homunculus, Astarte has a familiar named "Rhododactylos". At its first appearance, it appears at the back of Astarte as two arms. The arms of Rhododactylos can absorb magic from other familiars to increase its power and provide Astarte supernatural strength. In addition, they can absorb spiritual energy. At the second fight of Rudolf and Himeragi, it is shown as a white humanoid-like familiar having Astarte inside a green orb in its chest. It is also capable of using divine vibrations to negate magic and it also gives Astarte supernatural durability.

Strengths:
-Magic is basically useless against her.
-Very strong and durable.

Weaknesses:
-Very unimpressive when Rhododactylos is not active.
-Not used to independent thought or emotion.

Personality:
Because Astarte is a homunculus, she expresses little to no emotion. She is not talkative and always says "Accept" in a dull, robotic tone whenever she answers. However, she is slowly beginning to show more independent thought and emotion.

Family/Friends:
-Natsuki Minamiya
-Akatsuki Kojou and his group

Animal Spirit: Bat, sucks out magic/energy

Theme Song:

• Love
Reactions: Raven and Atomyk
Who am I kidding? I'm not going to stick around till the end. Just please, drop my slot and give it to someone that's going to be here.
That won't be necessary. You just can't play the party van... though I doubted you even intended to actually play it.

That won't be necessary. You just can't play the party van... though I doubted you even intended to actually play it.
What these people said.

Seriously, what's next? Glass of milk?
I wouldn't think too hard about it.
Denied Thuro.

:|
Seconded! :|

Umm guys I have a simple question being I was more curious on the Van than seeing it as not playable....

Think of these type characters would they then not be?
All-Disney-Cars-pictures-disney-pixar-cars-13374926-900-306.jpg

I have to ask for I'm kind of tired of everyone tiring to practically tell me what to do I feel at this point.

I mean I would pat Thuro on the back for having even the animal spirit for a vehicle.

Reactions: Takumi
oh lord

The party van is not sentient! It's not a character! It's a bad meme!

And WHO is telling you what to do? If a large majority of people say a meme can't be played, then I don't think you should be allowing it.

• Useful
Reactions: Mari and Jeremi
Umm guys I have a simple question being I was more curious on the Van than seeing it as not playable....

Think of these type characters would they then not be?
All-Disney-Cars-pictures-disney-pixar-cars-13374926-900-306.jpg

I have to ask for I'm kind of tired of everyone tiring to practically tell me what to do I feel at this point.

I mean I would pat Thuro on the back for having even the animal spirit for a vehicle.
to me, i'd say the car legible characters. the party van isn't a character as far as i know

*edited for better clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.