The Legend of Zelda Extravaganza:Murder Game VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance:
View attachment 80376 View attachment 80377

Name: Monkey D. Luffy (Aka: Straw Hat, Straw Hat Luffy, Luffy)

Bio/History: Monkey D. Luffy, son of the legendary Revolutionary, Monkey D. Dragon, is a young man with a dream. A dream to be King of the Pirates! When he was a child, and he set his mind to the dream, he was a normal boy (Well.... as normal as he could be) that admired the legendary and common pirates of his day. His favorite was his friend, Red Hair Shanks. Shanks and his crew were one of the toughest pirate crews in the Great Pirate Era, and Luffy aspired to be like him, if not greater. Luffy was sure he would accomplish that goal, especially being as he was one of the best swimmers in his village. Well that all changed one day, when he ate the Devil Fruit Shanks had with him. It was the Gomu Gomu no Mi fruit, and it turned him into a rubber man, but took away his ability to swim!

Now, After assembling a fine crew, Luffy and the Strawhat Pirates sail the vast seas, in hopes to finding the treasure One Piece, and hoping to become King of the Pirates towards the end!

Canon base: I'm gonna be King of the Pirates!!!

Powers/Abilities: Gomu Gomu no Mi, physical strength, 2nd/3rd Gear, great sense of friendship

Strengths: Immune to blunt, physical attacks, immune to bullets, great speed, especially in 2nd Gear, great strength, especially in 3rd Gear, doesn't know when to quit.

Weaknesses: Piercing weapons (i.e. swords, daggers, knives), lack of focus/inability to be serious until the time comes, great fear of losing his friends (Especially after his encounter with Bartholomew Kuma), doesn't know when to give in.

Personality: Luffy is an outgoing, carefree man, who is more like a child than anything. His friendly smile and nature makes even his enemies become his allies as he sails through the seas, battling foe after foe, helping others no matter the cost. He isn't the brightest person you'll meet, but this man doesn't know the meaning of the word fear!

Family/Friends: Strawhat Pirate Crew: Nami, Franky, Zoro, Sanji, Brook, Chopper, Usopp, Nico Robin, and their ship, Thousand Sunny!!!

Animal Spirit: Monkey (Go figure...)
I wouldn't call Luffy's fear of losing his friends a weakness. I'd call it one of his strengths. It motivates him to fight harder, and to become stronger.

Without it, he wouldn't have made it through Enies Lobby. He never would have survived the fight with Rob Lucci. His determination to win and keep his friends safe was an important part of why he ended up getting the hard-fought victory. Of course, he did get beat up pretty bad and need his friends to save him from the Marines' attack afterward, but still he managed to defeat the toughest of CP9's assassins.

Of course, Marineford and what happened there was also a big wakeup call for him. Between that, and the realization that Admiral Kizaru and the Pacifistas would have killed them all if Kuma hadn't sent them all away with his powers, Luffy realized he needed to get stronger if he was going to survive the dangers coming ahead, and that his friends needed to become stronger, too.

Oh, and I thought I remember Luffy laughing and saying that he couldn't swim anyway before he ate the Devil Fruit, so its taking away his ability to swim didn't make much difference.

• Love
Reactions: Ryu Keiko
I wouldn't call Luffy's fear of losing his friends a weakness. I'd call it one of his strengths. It motivates him to fight harder, and to become stronger.

Without it, he wouldn't have made it through Enies Lobby. He never would have survived the fight with Rob Lucci. His determination to win and keep his friends safe was an important part of why he ended up getting the hard-fought victory. Of course, he did get beat up pretty bad and need his friends to save him from the Marines' attack afterward, but still he managed to defeat the toughest of CP9's assassins.

Of course, Marineford and what happened there was also a big wakeup call for him. Between that, and the realization that Admiral Kizaru and the Pacifistas would have killed them all if Kuma hadn't sent them all away with his powers, Luffy realized he needed to get stronger if he was going to survive the dangers coming ahead, and that his friends needed to become stronger, too.

Oh, and I thought I remember Luffy laughing and saying that he couldn't swim anyway before he ate the Devil Fruit, so its taking away his ability to swim didn't make much difference.
He wanted to be a pirate and couldn't swim? Well, that wouldn't work in his favor if he got thrown overboard somehow.

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
I've seen One Piece and I think I remember one episode where he was almost thrown of but thanks to his power he was fine.

Not positive though been a few years since I watched every single one. Unless there was more than what I watched LOL

I can imagine Zim trying to defeat everyone. Seriously, his ego is bigger than Joffery's.

Hmm, if we're gonna be nitpicky about each other's CS's, Taopaipai is much, much stronger than twice a normal human. He moves at vastly supersonic speeds and can easily destroy the moon using his Dodonpa. In addition, he can kill a man who survived being headbutted into a different country using his tongue. Hardly all bark and no bite.

Hmm, if we're gonna be nitpicky about each other's CS's, Taopaipai is much, much stronger than twice a normal human. He moves at vastly supersonic speeds and can easily destroy the moon using his Dodonpa. In addition, he can kill a man who survived being headbutted into a different country using his tongue. Hardly all bark and no bite.

Since we're nitpicking other Apps, I would say the weakest of the bunch would be the Eds. Next up would likely be Zim... unless you let him near a MECH.

One other thing, @Raven, I'm going to be updating Zanzibar with some backstory and abilities. I'll let you know when I'm done.

• Useful
Reactions: Raven
I've seen One Piece and I think I remember one episode where he was almost thrown of but thanks to his power he was fine.

Not positive though been a few years since I watched every single one. Unless there was more than what I watched LOL
Luffy's had a few close calls with the water, but his friends have been there to save him.

And as for those making a point about how being unable to swim might be difficult given that his chosen occupation is 'pirate', it's important to note that in the One Piece universe, nearly every location is an island of some sort. With air travel not in widespread use in that world, the only way for most people to get from one island to another is to board a ship.

Of course, at least half the cast of One Piece is a Devil Fruit user of some sort, so there's a lot of people who are unable to swim. In addition to Luffy, three of the Straw Hat crew (Chopper, Robin, and Brook) are Devil Fruit users. All of the Marine lead Admirals (Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Sengoku, and Fujitora) are Devil Fruit users. Several of the Straw Hats' allies (Trafalgar Law, Bartolomeo, Emporio Ivankov, Pirate Empress Boa Hancock, and Bon Clay, to name a few) are Devil Fruit Users, and so are many of the antagonists (Crocodile, Eneru, Foxy, Rob Lucci, Gecko Moria, Marshall D. Teach, Donquixote Doflamingo to name a few). As well as a number of other important or recurring characters.

So yes, the inability to swim can be a cause for concern, but these characters don't let it keep them from traveling all over the One Piece world. Most of them are smart enough to know how to stay safe, and to find ways to survive if attacks send them overboard or something (and it helps that they have friends and allies and such to save them).

I'm just going to say:
Check the power levels.
1) he used a nerve strike using his tongue against the blue temple, after Blue had expended his life force Ki by using his look "into my eyes" hypnotism. Toa just exploited this and used it as an chance to show off in front of Red
2) Roshi destroyed the moon using a kamehameha wave before tao even appeared. The dodon pay isn't nearly as strong as a kamehameha.
3) he can be our ran by a 14 year old. They only looks super sonic because it's an anime, and General Blue was too slow (he focus on bulk rather than speed)

Appearance:
Korea_2011_Movie_12.jpg

Name: Ri Boon-Hui

Bio/History: Ri's early life is shrouded in mystery, as is much of the country she was born and raised in, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. To her closest of friends, she reveals she has no siblings, and left her household as she reached adult age to serve in the DPRK army, and through that service it was discovered that she possessed great athletic skills, and was converted from a military life to that of serving the nation and representing it through the sport of table tennis. It is rumoured, especially among those in the South, that the DPRK employs her as a spy or an intelligence gathering operative while she is travelling outside of her native land, as being an national athlete can be the perfect camouflage for such an agent. The rumour, though, has yet to be proven to any level.

Canon base: 코리아 (slightly based from the Ri Boon-Hui of this movie, but before the events of the film)

Powers/Abilities: Ri is trained as a soldier, expert in handling both modern ranged and close hand to hand weapons. She is also an accomplished table tennis player, as she is the best player on the North Korean national team.

Strengths: Discipline, strength, fitness, endurance, quickness, speed, and intuitiveness.

Weaknesses: Can be unforgiving and too strict at times, as she adhered to the values promoted and held strong by her native land and its Dear Leader. Also, she is not used to a life lived in freedom, without controls and oversight.

Personality: She is stoic and can seem unemotional at times. But, if given the right situation, she can be the best friend one could ask for.

Family/Friends: No known family or friends. She has not kept contact with her parents since becoming of adult age.

Animal Spirit: Chollima (National Animal of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea)

Theme Song: "Every Heart" by BoA

Appearance:
z10620584Q,Kazuma-Kiryu.jpg

Name: Kazuma Kiryu

Bio/History: A former Yakuza henchman who made it up the ranks and gained rank, he now owns an Orphanage in Okinawa called Sunshine Orphanage.

Canon base: Yakuza 3

Powers/Abilities: Skilled in martial arts, use of firearms, and various bladed and no bladed weapons.

Strengths: Loyalty, physical strength, stamina, mission focused, "street" smart, survival skills

Weaknesses: Not educated, prone to overlook details, women.

Personality: Stoic, but can be kind to others if shown kindness. If shown a negative side, he will be all over that.

Family/Friends: No surviving family. Among the children at Sunshine Orphanage, he is closest to Haruka. Among the yakuza, Goro Majima is his best friend.

Animal Spirit: Shisa

Theme Song: Kamurocho Lullaby, as Kazuma himself sings it in the Karaoke joint:

Appearance:
latest

Name:
"I AM ZIM!"

I say somewhere around 20 to 30s. At least 10 however.

Bio/History:
When Zim was, but a Smeet, his only parent was a cold, unfeeling robotic arm that he hugged. Somewhere along his life, Zim developed such a loyalty to the Irken Empire that people began to make fun of him and yet his blind loyalty prevented him from seeing his own faults. Unfortunately, this would cause the 'Might Irken Warrior' to hinder his own people during Operation: Impending Doom I via giant mech that may or may not have killed the other participants. As a result Zim was exiled, but quit being banished when Operation: Impending Doom II arrived.

Given a new planet to invade and a new, semi functioning companion, Zim would come to a version of Earth where most people were dumb. Zim and GIR would go on many comedic, and failed, adventures to take over earth. Either thwarted by earth's self-proclaimed protector 'Dib' or his own sheer incompetence. Or GIR.

Now Zim finds himself in a world of apes and other beings and some idiots need their help to resolve their problems. Humans.

Canon base: Invader ZIM

Powers/Abilities:
Zim has proven to be a capable pilot under pressure, but more or less just crashes half the time. Able to manipulate tools to a great extent and because of Cartoon logic, he could be considered to have superhuman endurance and strength. Zim is also intelligent enough to come up with plans that nearly conquer earth... nearly. He can also improve or create devices on the spot with the right materials.

Zim also has GIR, a semi functional robot that is really just a hindrance to Zim.

Strengths:
Zim has proven to be high intelligent, way above that of those he intends to conquer. Zim also has acesses to a variety of gadets via PAK. Zim also has a will so even if his latest schemes fail, he'll just return.

Weaknesses:
Zim is far too arrogant and incompetent to see his own faults. He also has spent way too much time with Invader Zim's humans so it is likely that he'll mistake any human for being dumb. His PAK also contains his personality and many other things so if that is destroyed, Zim goes with it.

Gir

Personality(Copy and pasted from Wiki):
While most Irkens are expected to be ruthlessly loyal to the Empire, Zim is considered overzealous even by their standards: Brash, arrogant and overconfident, Zim's tendency to cause wanton destruction makes him a danger to himself and his own people, yet he still considers himself a mighty Irken warrior. In addition, he is acutely narcissistic and megalomaniacal, congratulating himself on even the smallest of successes; these, however, are rare:

Zim putting in his best effort to learn more about human behavior, in this case the emotion of love
Despite his self-proclaimed greatness, Zim rarely succeeds in his attempts, and is held up as a complete laughingstock by his own people - a fact that he is either oblivious to or simply chooses not to notice. Zim is cluelessly loyal and obedient to the Tallest, the Irken Empire, his planet and his people, and is willing to go to ridiculous lengths to please his leaders. However, his self-absorbed nature prevents him from acknowledging any of his failures, and he chooses only to speak about the better things that came from each incident.

Zim testing in his lab
Despite his frequent displays of stupidity, it is clear that Zim is highly intelligent in some respects - being a keen manipulator of tools and devices - but has absolutely no apparent interest in thinking things through, and wastes much of his time fretting about or dealing with unimportant "threats." Moreover, it is evident that he is more than capable of conquering the Earth, yet he hardly ever uses this capability properly, and has often been very close to taking over the planet, only to be thwarted by his own negligence.
One of Zim's abilities is his somewhat inconsistent skills at piloting; while in a tense situation he flies masterfully, but seems to crash on most other occasions, and his skills pale in comparison to opponents adept at hand-eye coordination or overall agility (such as Gaz). Zim also has admirable engineering ability; in Walk of Doom, he singlehandedly improved the SIR unit guidance system chip, and in Walk for Your Lives, he hand-built a variable time stasis field capable of altering individual time-fields. He is immensely proud of anything he creates, yet is often frustrated when his devices fail to live up to his grandiose expectations.
Even though Zim often affirms that he wishes to enslave Earth, it has been hinted that he would not actually want to rule it. In Attack of the Saucer Morons, Zim gained a group of human worshippers who would be willing to do his bidding, yet his only thought was escaping them. In the non-canon Nickelodeon Magazine Special, in which Zim finally took over the world, he did not stay to rule for very long, instead leaving Earth forever to ride flying alien rabbits and drink soda.

Baby Zim hugging the "cold, unfeeling robot arm"
Zim usually shows little to no affection, often claiming to "need no one", but he occasionally lets a softer side of him slip by accident. In Parent Teacher Night, when Zim thought back to when he was born, he remembered the first thing he ever said was that he loved the "cold, unfeeling robot arm" that "hatched" him from his incubation capsule and activated his PAK.

Zim and Dib fighting
Strangely, it would seem that Zim also relies on the presence of his mortal enemy, Dib, for motivation. He said in A Room with a Moose that his mission might not be as "exciting" without Dib around to "annoy him", but also seems to dwell on the big-headed human quite a bit, sometimes more so than his actual mission. This importance was particularly highlighted in Mopiness of Doom: When Dib briefly decided to give up his pursuit of Zim, the Irken lost all motivation to take over Earth, or do anything in general.

Family/Friends:
GIR and PAK, even though the two are technically henchmen.

Animal Spirit:
I wanna be a mongoose.

Theme Song:

Appearance:
necromancer_s_familiar_by_mag3llan-d6h0jh1.jpg

"I'm the human. I was trying to make my pet sit. Blasted thing decided the kid I had chained was tasty. I WAS GOING TO EAT THAT BOY!"

Name:
"My name? It is DR. ZANZIBAR!"

Bio/History:
"I used to be a well known and respected geneticist till a great boom killed everything. Before that, I was working on a super special project that would turn puppies and kitties into machines of death in a hidden facility. Said facility was underground and certain areas collapsed. I watched as everyone slowly starved to death! I survived for whatever damn reason and VERY slowly did I lose my sanity being cooped up in dark dungeon. Many, many years later did I get out thanks to a few survivors like me!

I also discovered I could give life! Free immortality for every gullible cutie! All they had to do was die!

I spent years in a Mountain studying things. During that time, mankind slowly licked its wounds, but now we had to play nice with mutants like dragons and griffins. I helped defeat the dragons with my undead kittens! The music they produced was so very heartwarming I was moved to tears.

I then helped out defeat underground elves when they tortured and killed some humans digging shinies up. Said elves were beaten. I helped out the humans, dragons, griffins, and underground elves to fight against ground elves and other mutants. Unfortunately, the war ended with neither side winning and peace ensued. Now I find myself with strangers. I wonder if they have popcorn?

I may or may not have used magic to cross into another Universe and slew a self-proclaimed god. Archy had to suppress my skillz after that."

Canon base:
OC

Powers/Abilities:
"Why my good pal, I am able rise the dead! Though I won't use it on sentient dead beings, sapient only which is why I have an army of undead kittens! I also used to be a genetic scientist before my world went to hip-hop death and delightful man eaters took over. I also have lots of skill in close combat because I love seeing the horror filled eyes of the people as I happily bash in their skulls! Also, Psionic/magic even though I focus mostly on necromancy. Also, can't die normally. I was a BBQ steak, took a few centuries for all my fleshy bits to come back. Fun times! Fourth Wall awareness as well, but don't expect me to bash it open."

Zanzibar has an army of undead kittens at his command and he's always looking for ways to improve them. One such type would be the Kamikaze Cat that flies a plane to crash into the enemy. Not much damage, but it is going to hurt like hell. They're mostly for comedic things, but they also use their purpose. After slaying the 'god', Zanzibar managed to obtain a rather useless skill known as Confetti, though it could distract enemies.

Strengths:
"I'm smart and I have an army of undead kittens. I also have skills in close combat as mentioned before. Lots and lots of stamina and extreme willpower! I also like using cunning and I can use many types of ranged weapons thanks to my years of undead living."

Weaknesses:
"I'm more likely to stab you in the rear and happily sing of your demise than be friends with you. I also don't give a heart about why I'm here. I still need to eat, sleep, and drink even though I can live without it. However, if I do not get those things, my magic is poopy and my kittens go crazy. Also, if I use my magic/Psionic too much then bad things happen to my old body."

In other words the Doc loses control of his cats. If he uses his magic too much, he can suffer debuffs such as a headache that will grow worse. Though, he will have to use his magic a lot. Zanzibar also won't fight unless it involves him directly or threatens his personal goals so don't expect him to come running to your rescue. He also acts alone and only team up if it furthers his own agenda. Zanzibar also suffers from a dozen mental conditions developed over the course of his Immortality.

Personality:
"I like to be funny as your corpse dangles from a tree and I throw darts into it!"

Erratic, somewhat insane, has a dark sense of humor, and is more likely to kill you than make friends.

Family/Friends:
"All my family are good, pristine bones! The few friends I have are Hamzah, Jason, Solomon, and good old Archy!"

Animal Spirit:
"Do kitty cats count?"

Theme Song:
Nyan Cat

Extra Info: A little bit more on the type of Magic/Psionic abilities that Zanzibar can use. Magic has all the basic stuff. Healing, thunder, fireballs, etc., but there's also advnaced things like teleportation which sucks a lot of energy for Zanzibar. Another is Foresight in which he can tell when his foe is going to strike, but for 'Funz' Zanzibar rarely uses this.

As mentioned before, Zanzibar can cross into another Universe, but for the shake of the Rp and fairness, he's not going to use it. He may use it to get out once all of this is done though.
Real quick question/comment I guess.... I always thought Gir was basically a different character. Kind of like Anang and Momo, Link and Fi

Yes they work together may had been built as the difference for Gir. But he isn't one always with Zim in the show and two acts and thinks for himself.

Does that make sense?

Now the rest looks fine.

Real quick question/comment I guess.... I always thought Gir was basically a different character. Kind of like Anang and Momo, Link and Fi

Yes they work together may had been built as the difference for Gir. But he isn't one always with Zim in the show and two acts and thinks for himself.

Does that make sense?

Now the rest looks fine.
Thought you would ask, so I'm guessing I'll have to make another character?

Thought you would ask, so I'm guessing I'll have to make another character?

Well if you do then they would be the duo if your not wanting to keep you OC. If you plan on keeping your OC then it would be picking who was his partner in the RP.

Or you could do what I planned on when I would play Zim....

Just have him without Gir like he has been before in the show unless someone else is playing Gir.

Well if you do then they would be the duo if your not wanting to keep you OC. If you plan on keeping your OC then it would be picking who was his partner in the RP.

Or you could do what I planned on when I would play Zim....

Just have him without Gir like he has been before in the show unless someone else is playing Gir.

While Zim without Gir would be interesting, a lot of the comedy would be taken away. I also have plans for Zim depending on certain actions involving Zanzibar should a certain path be taken.

What did you plan though?

Well with Zim's personality I had planned similar to what I had in mind for Wuya if her and Jack Spicer didn't go into another MG as a duo.

That Zim would find someone he felt could be of some use and use them like he does Gir treating them as though they are Gir. And I don't mind a few of my NPC's being abused they will be by Ghirahim anyways. If you pick one of them.

But basically he would also act at times like he doesn't need Gir anyways when really deep down he wished Gir was there. That sort of thing was my plan.

Well with Zim's personality I had planned similar to what I had in mind for Wuya if her and Jack Spicer didn't go into another MG as a duo.

That Zim would find someone he felt could be of some use and use them like he does Gir treating them as though they are Gir. And I don't mind a few of my NPC's being abused they will be by Ghirahim anyways. If you pick one of them.

But basically he would also act at times like he doesn't need Gir anyways when really deep down he wished Gir was there. That sort of thing was my plan.
Then I might just throw him at you.

Then I might just throw him at you.

Ah alright then. Just tag me then if that will be the case.

I already have one of the many possible in mind then.

And that would make the duo your OC and Zim correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.