The Legend of Zelda Extravaganza:Murder Game VIII

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many people down the South Log, maybe you could start there? Or you can take the North Log, some action is going on there from the last time I read.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Justin
So I was tagged for whatever reason, why?
I Interaction and M Mention, I do that for everything, so the people I talked to are in I and the people I've mentoned or noticed are in M...makes it easier for people to know who I'm talking to or who I am watching.

• Useful
  • Thank You
Reactions: Takumi and Archwar
if you were in a boat i'd be in the same one
I love the Last Of Us Game, I was going to play Joel in this, but then decided Nevermind...I wish I would have lol.

So Zanzibar is going to be watched.

Zanzibar: I have another Stalker to add to the list!
Yeah Rosalina is a watcher...more than an attacker...she loves to watch people to get to know them, if anything happens to happen or they try and trick her lol.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Archwar and Raven
its coming, dont u worry!

58467169.jpg

Reactions: Takumi
@Mari and @Mighty Roman getting off for a bit lol. You guys can have Rosalina haggle along with Star Lord and Ri until I get back on or whatever, so you don't have to wait on my post^^.

Reactions: Takumi and Mari
@coralprime You still interested in joining? Spots are still open if so you can make a CS and hop right in at the prologue still even.

@coralprime You still interested in joining? Spots are still open if so you can make a CS and hop right in at the prologue still even.
I don't think I'm going to be joining on this one. Between work and some personal shit that's come up I haven't been feeling motivated at all. Sorry :/

I don't think I'm going to be joining on this one. Between work and some personal shit that's come up I haven't been feeling motivated at all. Sorry :/
It's alright thanks for letting me know either way.

I asked Raven, and she said I could swap out my characters since I haven't made a post and its still the prologue round. That being said, prepare your bodies. Especially Aeric @BarrenThin

Appearance:

burning_jenn_by_reyven96-d52ttml.jpg

Name: Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile (discarded name she doesn't care for and doesn't even acknowledge)

Bio/History: Jen was abducted from her home as a baby, her parents were killed during this incident. Growing up in a string of foster homes, the fate brought her her soul mate, Lewis, almost two years ago. Since then, they have been living together, two souls more alike than either can quite comprehend. She is currently twenty-one years old, and works as a waitress. Her plan is to earn money in order to put herself through college.

Upon her exiting a club with her boyfriend Jen is attacked by Belahzur and placed into a coma, her odds of survival low.

Her spirit is awoken and set free by a diminutive gargoyle called Scree. He takes her to the Nexus, a gathering place for the energies of the four realms. Together they set out on a journey to save Oblivion and find Jen's boyfriend Lewis, who has been taken by the agents of Chaos.

It is a very, very long game and would take an incredible amount of description to describe what happened, but some highlights.

- Jen discovers her demon heritage and her subsequent powers that come with it, unique to her and Lewis alone in all of reality because of their status as half breeds.
- Her and Scree become inseparable, saving each others lives more times than can be counted.
- She saves Oblivion, but is forced to kill the very man she was trying to save. Lewis had been corrupted by chaos, and she was forced to slay him in one on one combat. Afterwards the mind control broke and he died in her arms, not even truly knowing what was happening.

Afterwards, she was forced to return to Mortalis, lest her weakened body die without her there to fight for life.

That was before her soul was once again whisked away from her body to participate in the cycles, her real memories replaced by that of a younger girl named Michelle Kile. Throughout the event, small hints of her true identity appeared, such as when her childhood burns were healed revealing her tattoo of the Nexus, a symbol of protection that had been given to her by Lewis in her real life.

Throughout the event, she slowly became more and more unhinged, though her replacement personality was not truly that stable to begin with. Her one anchor to reality was a man known as Logan, a replacement personality for Malcolm Reynolds. She survived the cycles, and chose to return to her old life in Mortalis, intent on finding her way back to Mal. She did eventually do so, but not without great cost, namely never being able to return home.

She found him, not the first to do so, reuniting with her old friend Will Herondale (who ironically had been Michelle's main adversary in the cycles, and someone she had hated more than life itself), and Mal's almost daughter figure Teresa Agnes. Though the others eventually left, she remained with him on board the Serenity, continuing the relationship that had formed inside the cycles.
In time however, she eventually left to explore the multiverse and see if she could right the wrong that had happened in that fateful encounter at the Nexus. This was mainly due to two things, the first being her sensing a nascent but persistent tension between Mal and his crew mate Inara, and her Michelle personality breaking down within her mind, along with the feeling for "Logan" with it.

Canon base: Primal + Illusion Game + No Serenity To Be Found

Powers/Abilities: Jennifer Tate possesses many spiritual gifts, which grant her powers over the elementals (earth, water, fire, air, electrical).

Electrical Emission

Jen, as Undine form can emit and project electric arcs from her hands, which can be used as a shield or as long electric strands to stab and whip opponents.

Energy Absorption

Jen, as any form can absorb energies transmuted from Scree's astral energy source which refills Jen's health or boosts her powers.

Terrathermal Emission

Jen, as Ferai form, can emit earth energized claws and use them as powerful hand-to-hand weapons. She can also run much more quickly than in other forms, and jump to higher, previously out of reach areas.

Temporal Delay

Jen, as Wraith form, can dilate time, causing Jen to speed up, and time to delay and slow down. She can also form an electric-based whip and short sword as weapons.

Igneous Weaponry Edit

Jen, as Djinn form, can create blazing weapons made of fire to use against the rock creatures of Volca. She can create two smaller dual-wielded swords, or one massive two-handed sword and switch easily between the two.

This is very vague, and taken from the wiki. These abilities play out a little differently than they sound, but this is how they work in a nutshell. Also, some of her forms presumably affect her strength and durability, as evidenced by the natives of these worlds displaying similar traits.

Strengths: Loyal, brave, and compassionate, Jen is more or less a good person. But on the other hand,

Weaknesses: She can be quite abrasive to her allies, cracking small, welling meaning jokes to her allies. Such as calling Scree short stuff.

Personality: She has a short temper and a sharp tongue, but is compassionate as well. Although her short temper can get the best of her sometimes (e.g. she snaps during her second meeting with Arella after leaving Aquis, when she tells Jen that there's more still to do in Oblivion), her heart is in the right place (such as when, in Aquis, she refuses to let a trapped Undine engineer get killed).

Small, small semblages of Michelle's personality remain, such as her attraction to older men and her love for eighties music, both of which she tries vehemently to ignore at every possibility.

Family/Friends: Jen has none, other than Mal, whom she left after things became more sorted in her mind, and Scree, a diminutive gargoyle that is more arguably like a brother/father to her than a friend.

Animal Spirit: Dog. Focused, loyal, but goofy sometimes, and more than a little aggressive if you hurt someone that can't defend themselves.

Theme Song:

Appearance:

latest

Name: Abdizur (Alias: Scree)

Bio/History:

Before the Events of Primal

Scree has often served as a spy for Arella, due to his ability to transform into stone, he has been able to infiltrate bothAetha and Volca strongholds to gather information prior to the events in Primal.
His greatest nemesis is that of Belahzur, who he holds great hatred and anger for. As is Belahzur Abaddon's right hand man, Scree is Arella's and past history between the two has always been heated and aggressive.

The Events in Primal

Through his venture with Jen, Scree appeared as loyal and noble, welcoming new challenges and obstacles – though through his journey, he was often exposed to situations of which he had no prior experience. But his confident, philosophical nature never allowed him to lose his belief that he and Jen would succeed in their challenge, even though he constantly felt frustrated by both the physical limitations of his size and Jen's impulsive tendencies. However, having explored the four realms of Oblivion with Jen, he eventually was able to shred his little stone avatar of a gargoyle and presented to Jen his true form – Abdizur. He explained he was defeated by Abaddon and managed to transfer his remaining energy into a small familiar gargoyle shape a long time ago.

He makes a brief appearance in Murder Lore, having more or less had his arm twisted by Jen into using a Rift Gate to send her to the Serenity in a parallel universe.

Canon base: Primal

Powers/Abilities: He can climb certain types of walls and can turn himself into stone to help Jen through the course of the game. He can also transfer his spirit into machines and statues that are made of the same stone as himself, making them accessible for use.
Truly his greatest asset is his quick mind and wisdom gathered over eons of life.

Strengths: As mentioned, he is incredibly bright and quick thinking, as well as wise. He is also very difficult to damage, being able to turn to stone, or at least, harder stone. Of course, due to the wildly varying power levels present in a Murder Game, this ability amounts to very little.

Weaknesses: Easily heckled about his small size and stature, he becomes quite easily irritated about a great a many things.

Personality: Soft spoken, wise, and excellent with children, Scree is the type of person you might view as a father, once you get past the stony exterior.

Ba dum tss.

He is more or less aligned with lawful neutral, more than willing to kill someone if it is the necessary thing to do for the greater triumph of order.

Family/Friends: His frequent travelling companion is Jen, a half human, half demon hybrid that was they key to restoring the balance of the four realms.

Besides this, he serves Arella, the literal embodiment of Order in the four (five) realms. He refers to her as "His Lady."

Animal Spirit: I'm just going to leave this blank if I may, because I truly cannot think of an animal for him.

Theme Song:

[MEDIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EhxdwpT6ZY[/MEDIA]

I asked Raven, and she said I could swap out my characters since I haven't made a post and its still the prologue round. That being said, prepare your bodies. Especially Aeric @BarrenThin

Appearance:

burning_jenn_by_reyven96-d52ttml.jpg

Name: Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile (discarded name she doesn't care for and doesn't even acknowledge)

Bio/History: Jen was abducted from her home as a baby, her parents were killed during this incident. Growing up in a string of foster homes, the fate brought her her soul mate, Lewis, almost two years ago. Since then, they have been living together, two souls more alike than either can quite comprehend. She is currently twenty-one years old, and works as a waitress. Her plan is to earn money in order to put herself through college.

Upon her exiting a club with her boyfriend Jen is attacked by Belahzur and placed into a coma, her odds of survival low.

Her spirit is awoken and set free by a diminutive gargoyle called Scree. He takes her to the Nexus, a gathering place for the energies of the four realms. Together they set out on a journey to save Oblivion and find Jen's boyfriend Lewis, who has been taken by the agents of Chaos.

It is a very, very long game and would take an incredible amount of description to describe what happened, but some highlights.

- Jen discovers her demon heritage and her subsequent powers that come with it, unique to her and Lewis alone in all of reality because of their status as half breeds.
- Her and Scree become inseparable, saving each others lives more times than can be counted.
- She saves Oblivion, but is forced to kill the very man she was trying to save. Lewis had been corrupted by chaos, and she was forced to slay him in one on one combat. Afterwards the mind control broke and he died in her arms, not even truly knowing what was happening.

Afterwards, she was forced to return to Mortalis, lest her weakened body die without her there to fight for life.

That was before her soul was once again whisked away from her body to participate in the cycles, her real memories replaced by that of a younger girl named Michelle Kile. Throughout the event, small hints of her true identity appeared, such as when her childhood burns were healed revealing her tattoo of the Nexus, a symbol of protection that had been given to her by Lewis in her real life.

Throughout the event, she slowly became more and more unhinged, though her replacement personality was not truly that stable to begin with. Her one anchor to reality was a man known as Logan, a replacement personality for Malcolm Reynolds. She survived the cycles, and chose to return to her old life in Mortalis, intent on finding her way back to Mal. She did eventually do so, but not without great cost, namely never being able to return home.

She found him, not the first to do so, reuniting with her old friend Will Herondale (who ironically had been Michelle's main adversary in the cycles, and someone she had hated more than life itself), and Mal's almost daughter figure Teresa Agnes. Though the others eventually left, she remained with him on board the Serenity, continuing the relationship that had formed inside the cycles.
In time however, she eventually left to explore the multiverse and see if she could right the wrong that had happened in that fateful encounter at the Nexus. This was mainly due to two things, the first being her sensing a nascent but persistent tension between Mal and his crew mate Inara, and her Michelle personality breaking down within her mind, along with the feeling for "Logan" with it.

Canon base: Primal + Illusion Game + No Serenity To Be Found

Powers/Abilities: Jennifer Tate possesses many spiritual gifts, which grant her powers over the elementals (earth, water, fire, air, electrical).

Electrical Emission

Jen, as Undine form can emit and project electric arcs from her hands, which can be used as a shield or as long electric strands to stab and whip opponents.

Energy Absorption

Jen, as any form can absorb energies transmuted from Scree's astral energy source which refills Jen's health or boosts her powers.

Terrathermal Emission

Jen, as Ferai form, can emit earth energized claws and use them as powerful hand-to-hand weapons. She can also run much more quickly than in other forms, and jump to higher, previously out of reach areas.

Temporal Delay

Jen, as Wraith form, can dilate time, causing Jen to speed up, and time to delay and slow down. She can also form an electric-based whip and short sword as weapons.

Igneous Weaponry Edit

Jen, as Djinn form, can create blazing weapons made of fire to use against the rock creatures of Volca. She can create two smaller dual-wielded swords, or one massive two-handed sword and switch easily between the two.

This is very vague, and taken from the wiki. These abilities play out a little differently than they sound, but this is how they work in a nutshell. Also, some of her forms presumably affect her strength and durability, as evidenced by the natives of these worlds displaying similar traits.

Strengths: Loyal, brave, and compassionate, Jen is more or less a good person. But on the other hand,

Weaknesses: She can be quite abrasive to her allies, cracking small, welling meaning jokes to her allies. Such as calling Scree short stuff.

Personality: She has a short temper and a sharp tongue, but is compassionate as well. Although her short temper can get the best of her sometimes (e.g. she snaps during her second meeting with Arella after leaving Aquis, when she tells Jen that there's more still to do in Oblivion), her heart is in the right place (such as when, in Aquis, she refuses to let a trapped Undine engineer get killed).

Small, small semblages of Michelle's personality remain, such as her attraction to older men and her love for eighties music, both of which she tries vehemently to ignore at every possibility.

Family/Friends: Jen has none, other than Mal, whom she left after things became more sorted in her mind, and Scree, a diminutive gargoyle that is more arguably like a brother/father to her than a friend.

Animal Spirit: Dog. Focused, loyal, but goofy sometimes, and more than a little aggressive if you hurt someone that can't defend themselves.

Theme Song:

Appearance:

latest

Name: Abdizur (Alias: Scree)

Bio/History:

Before the Events of Primal

Scree has often served as a spy for Arella, due to his ability to transform into stone, he has been able to infiltrate bothAetha and Volca strongholds to gather information prior to the events in Primal.
His greatest nemesis is that of Belahzur, who he holds great hatred and anger for. As is Belahzur Abaddon's right hand man, Scree is Arella's and past history between the two has always been heated and aggressive.

The Events in Primal

Through his venture with Jen, Scree appeared as loyal and noble, welcoming new challenges and obstacles – though through his journey, he was often exposed to situations of which he had no prior experience. But his confident, philosophical nature never allowed him to lose his belief that he and Jen would succeed in their challenge, even though he constantly felt frustrated by both the physical limitations of his size and Jen's impulsive tendencies. However, having explored the four realms of Oblivion with Jen, he eventually was able to shred his little stone avatar of a gargoyle and presented to Jen his true form – Abdizur. He explained he was defeated by Abaddon and managed to transfer his remaining energy into a small familiar gargoyle shape a long time ago.

He makes a brief appearance in Murder Lore, having more or less had his arm twisted by Jen into using a Rift Gate to send her to the Serenity in a parallel universe.

Canon base: Primal

Powers/Abilities: He can climb certain types of walls and can turn himself into stone to help Jen through the course of the game. He can also transfer his spirit into machines and statues that are made of the same stone as himself, making them accessible for use.
Truly his greatest asset is his quick mind and wisdom gathered over eons of life.

Strengths: As mentioned, he is incredibly bright and quick thinking, as well as wise. He is also very difficult to damage, being able to turn to stone, or at least, harder stone. Of course, due to the wildly varying power levels present in a Murder Game, this ability amounts to very little.

Weaknesses: Easily heckled about his small size and stature, he becomes quite easily irritated about a great a many things.

Personality: Soft spoken, wise, and excellent with children, Scree is the type of person you might view as a father, once you get past the stony exterior.

Ba dum tss.

He is more or less aligned with lawful neutral, more than willing to kill someone if it is the necessary thing to do for the greater triumph of order.

Family/Friends: His frequent travelling companion is Jen, a half human, half demon hybrid that was they key to restoring the balance of the four realms.

Besides this, he serves Arella, the literal embodiment of Order in the four (five) realms. He refers to her as "His Lady."

Animal Spirit: I'm just going to leave this blank if I may, because I truly cannot think of an animal for him.

Theme Song:

[MEDIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EhxdwpT6ZY[/MEDIA]

I'm not sure whether Aeric would try to kill her, be terrified, or crush on her hard.

As its still the prologue round, I was wondering if I would be able to add another character so I can play as a duo?

Status
Not open for further replies.