The Legend of Zelda Extravaganza:Murder Game VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
As its still the prologue round, I was wondering if I would be able to add another character so I can play as a duo?
Being it is still prologue I guess that would be alright I'm hoping to put up an update today....

Thanks @Raven. Here's the second half of the duo I'd like to use.

Appearance:
tumblr_inline_mkhj8t3SeA1qz4rgp.gif

Name: Strax

Bio/History:
I was once a soldier for the glorious Sontaran Empire, the most warlike race in the galaxy! But once I ran from a battle...a Sontaran's greatest shame. But as I was about tbe executed, I was saved by The Doctor, who instead gave me a different punishment! To become a Nurse....a Sontaran's other greatest shame.

After year of helping the sick and weak, I met The Doctor again, when he recruited me for his army at Demon's Run! I fought bravely, and as such, I moved to Victorian Era Earth, with Madame Vastra and Miss Jenny, where I still live now, as their soldier butler.

Canon base: Doctor Who

Powers/Abilities:
Strax has access to a full Sontaran Armoury of weapons, including his signature laser blaster, as well as owning numerous pieces of Alien Medical Technology. He's also very strong, and very durable, being able to break through things with ease.
76aa175eb769313df336b7961529cb516592f248_hq.gif

Strengths:
Strax is loyal to the death, and will never surrender in the face of battle. e's also a skilled Nurse, havig access to vast medical knowledge. He also holds to a strong code of military honour, usually fighting fairly.
Weaknesses:
Strax, as a Sontaran, is laughably unintelligent. He also has a pretty obvious weakness-the Probic Vent on the back of his neck. As such, he must always face his enemies in battle.
0VVr43L.gif

Personality:
Strax is a loyal, if slightly dim Medic and Butler. He can often be very helpful, but will often suggest violence at the first sign of trouble. His polite nature as a butler will often clash with his warlike Sontaran ideals, usually to comedic effect.
8f38273124635f502aa603698e74a7860d047405_hq.gif

Family/Friends:
His makeshift 'Family', Vastra and Jenny.
His friends, The Doctor, and Clara Oswald.
Archie, a regular boxing opponent and drinking buddy.
His friends and ex-roommates, Jago and Litefoot.
Animal Spirit:
A Bull-Large, Clumsy, Dim, but loyal to their own.
Theme Song:

Thanks @Raven. Here's the second half of the duo I'd like to use.

Appearance:
tumblr_inline_mkhj8t3SeA1qz4rgp.gif

Name: Strax

Bio/History:
I was once a soldier for the glorious Sontaran Empire, the most warlike race in the galaxy! But once I ran from a battle...a Sontaran's greatest shame. But as I was about tbe executed, I was saved by The Doctor, who instead gave me a different punishment! To become a Nurse....a Sontaran's other greatest shame.

After year of helping the sick and weak, I met The Doctor again, when he recruited me for his army at Demon's Run! I fought bravely, and as such, I moved to Victorian Era Earth, with Madame Vastra and Miss Jenny, where I still live now, as their soldier butler.

Canon base: Doctor Who

Powers/Abilities:
Strax has access to a full Sontaran Armoury of weapons, including his signature laser blaster, as well as owning numerous pieces of Alien Medical Technology. He's also very strong, and very durable, being able to break through things with ease.
76aa175eb769313df336b7961529cb516592f248_hq.gif

Strengths:
Strax is loyal to the death, and will never surrender in the face of battle. e's also a skilled Nurse, havig access to vast medical knowledge. He also holds to a strong code of military honour, usually fighting fairly.
Weaknesses:
Strax, as a Sontaran, is laughably unintelligent. He also has a pretty obvious weakness-the Probic Vent on the back of his neck. As such, he must always face his enemies in battle.
0VVr43L.gif

Personality:
Strax is a loyal, if slightly dim Medic and Butler. He can often be very helpful, but will often suggest violence at the first sign of trouble. His polite nature as a butler will often clash with his warlike Sontaran ideals, usually to comedic effect.
8f38273124635f502aa603698e74a7860d047405_hq.gif

Family/Friends:
His makeshift 'Family', Vastra and Jenny.
His friends, The Doctor, and Clara Oswald.
Archie, a regular boxing opponent and drinking buddy.
His friends and ex-roommates, Jago and Litefoot.
Animal Spirit:
A Bull-Large, Clumsy, Dim, but loyal to their own.
Theme Song:
Awww Rosalina is going to love him...if they meet xD

I just realaized that the group that was going to find the hero for Saria

Rosalina, Ri, Star-Lord, Motochika and so on...we never asked her what he looked like...so if we did go searching who the hell would we be looking for xD.

I just realaized that the group that was going to find the hero for Saria

Rosalina, Ri, Star-Lord, Motochika and so on...we never asked her what he looked like...so if we did go searching who the hell would we be looking for xD.
I can give you a pick hehe one of these for Ocarina of Time's Link

link-with-navi-zelda-ocarina-of-time-artwork.jpg
The-Legend-of-Zelda-Ocarina-of-Time-the-ocarina-of-time-9080531-750-861.jpg

And yes Lank resembles HIM A LOT :3

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Takumi and Justin
I can give you a pick hehe one of these for Ocarina of Time's Link

link-with-navi-zelda-ocarina-of-time-artwork.jpg
The-Legend-of-Zelda-Ocarina-of-Time-the-ocarina-of-time-9080531-750-861.jpg

And yes Lank resembles HIM A LOT :3
Rofl...xD fun.

"Prepare to be pummeled cheerfully, jauntily, and utterly one-sidedly!"

Appearance:
killlakill_nonon_jakuzure__by_shadowsinking-d7g8x2y.jpg

Name:
Nonon Jakuzure

Bio/History: After her reign at Honnouji Academy, Nonon was at a lost for ideas what to do, except inheriting the family business; at Jakuzure enterprises. However, this proved to be difficult as Jakuzure enterprises was an insurance agency, something Nonon was not very good at. However, she did give it a whirl, and every academy she tried to attempt to go for business, she just ended up everywhere BUT the business end of things. She ended up failing every business class she tried to take, but the reason she stayed in these academies was how good she was of a conductor. With not having much to do, as she failed at every attempt, she decided to go back to her roots,taking her 3-star uniform out of retirement, and she began to pursue her career as a conductor. Sadly, her uniform is bugged after not being touched for months, and she cannot transform into her goku-form.

Canon base: Kill La Kill

Powers/Abilities:
Her hat contains a laser beam, but it requires some time to charge, and she can only use it when fully charged. She also have extensive strategic knowledge, and knowledge of close-combat from her years at Honnouji Academy.

Strengths:
She can be charming when she wants to be, and harsh at other times.

Weaknesses:
As the fragile young woman she is, she doesn't really have that much endurance. However, her goku uniform does supply a little protection.

Personality:
Though she often presents a cute and sweet facade, Nonon is very sassy and possesses an extremely caustic wit.

Family/Friends:

Animal Spirit: Hummingbird

Theme Song:

When the hell did the games start? I got no word of this! -.- Can someone link me?

When the hell did the games start? I got no word of this! -.- Can someone link me?
Updates on what you missed sort of are on the front page. I can give you a quick sum of things on now. I can also give you the link if the front page does not work but kind of catching up thanks to school.

Gay Lord is being attacked from all sides! How is he going to take it all?

Maybe I missed a post or two but where did Gaylord come from in this RP?

Gay Lord is being attacked from all sides! How is he going to take it all?
Have you noticed how I reply with him? If all at the same time well what do you think? Timing is my hint it's all about who can seem to control time.

Have you noticed how I reply with him? If all at the same time well what do you think? Timing is my hint it's all about who can seem to control time.
*Snickers*

Good, you don't get it.

He keeps calling Ghirahim the Gay Lord because he's Bisexual

Just because Zanzibar is aware of the Fourth Wall doesn't mean he knows the demon is Bisexual, the doc is using the more older meaning which meant happy.

Zanzibar: And as a way to make him sing!

*Snickers*

Good, you don't get it.

Just because Zanzibar is aware of the Fourth Wall doesn't mean he knows the demon is Bisexual, the doc is using the more older meaning which meant happy.

Zanzibar: And as a way to make him sing!
I haven't read all of it. For one two well I do mean who controls time because of the rules of Zelda Lore *grins evilly* Don't worry I won't abuse time much but I will like Ghirahim his teleporting

I haven't read all of it. For one two well I do mean who controls time because of the rules of Zelda Lore *grins evilly* Don't worry I won't abuse time much but I will like Ghirahim his teleporting
Eh, as long as you don't abuse it, the other characters will not suddenly gain immunity to time control.

Eh, as long as you don't abuse it, the other characters will not suddenly gain immunity to time control.
Well I'm not even using the character who does over use it. He's missing anyways. But that's why I won't abuse it unless it was one of Ghirahim's powers.

Edit: That he normally himself abuses

Status
Not open for further replies.